IEI!
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Your favorite film/movie

What is your favourite film?

Why?

What are the types of the characters in the film?

Mine is Pulp Fiction, I don't know Socionics that well yet so I could not type all the characters properly, but I think that Butch and that Pies-For-Breakfast-Chick are a good example of an SLE & IEI dual couple !

I wonder if as Betas that we might like the same kind of films...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dinki View Post
    I don't know..... it used to be Forest Gump but then I saw this other movie and I was like..."This is better than Forest Gump".... but then... I forgot which movie was that other movie.

I like the "Before Sunrise/Sunset" duo... and every movie that is talking to my mind rather than my eyes (simple and memorable).... "The man from earth" would be another example.

I like well done epic struggles (Star Wars, LOTR, ) because I get engaged in their story... I'm there... part of the story somehow...
    "What is love?"
    "The total absence of fear," said the Master.
    "What is it we fear?"
    "Love," said the Master.

I chose Love

TIM
    EII/INFj
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

At the top of my list is A.I.: Artificial Intelligence
    INFj

9w1 sp/sx

TIM
    IEI!
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

bumpbump :wink:
    IEI, sp/sx 4w3.

TIM
    IEI!
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks
    IEI, sp/sx 4w3.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why?

Apocalypse Now, definitely. Francis Ford Coppola is definitely a Beta, probably an IEI. The way he shoots the film - in fact, just the way the whole film is, is absolutely incredible. It just gives off masterfulness.

Colonel Kilgore is absolutely quality:

He is definitely an SLE. Kurtz (played by Marlon Brando) is a different breed of SLE altogether. If that is indeed what he is. He may be a completely different type, but because of Brando's being SLE, injects some Se and Ti into the mix. Alternatively, he is just an enlightened - or deluded (depending on how you look at it) - being. You can decide for yourself:

Willard is a real tough one. Martin Sheen is an IEI, so I wouldn't be surprised if Willard was also an IEI.

Whatever the matter, this film is testament to what godliness Beta can achieve. (I know I have a kind of pseudo-arrogance or -pride about Beta, but this is true and utter passion coming from the bottom of my heart. You don't know what this film means to me).

I think that Butch and that Pies-For-Breakfast-Chick are a good example of an SLE & IEI dual couple !
    Yes, that's brilliant.

"Whose bike is this?"
    "Zed's."
    "Who's Zed?"
    "Zed's dead, baby, Zed's dead."

TIM
    IEI!
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra View Post
    Apocalypse Now, definitely. Francis Ford Coppola is definitely a Beta, probably an IEI. The way he shoots the film - in fact, just the way the whole film is, is absolutely incredible. It just gives off masterfulness.

Colonel Kilgore is absolutely quality:

YouTube - Apocalypse Now - Colonel Kilgore

He is definitely an SLE. Kurtz (played by Marlon Brando) is a different breed of SLE altogether. If that is indeed what he is. He may be a completely different type, but because of Brando's being SLE, injects some Se and Ti into the mix. Alternatively, he is just an enlightened - or deluded (depending on how you look at it) - being. You can decide for yourself:

YouTube - Acting Lessons 101 - Marlon Brando - Apocalypse Now

Willard is a real tough one. Martin Sheen is an IEI, so I wouldn't be surprised if Willard was also an IEI.

Whatever the matter, this film is testament to what godliness Beta can achieve. (I know I have a kind of pseudo-arrogance or -pride about Beta, but this is true and utter passion coming from the bottom of my heart. You don't know what this film means to me).

Yes, that's brilliant.

"Whose bike is this?"
    "Zed's."
    "Who's Zed?"
    "Zed's dead, baby, Zed's dead."
    That film looks the jam :wink:, just the clips totally got my caught up! Which do you think he is deluded or enlightened?

Ahaha, Pulp Fiction is sex.
    IEI, sp/sx 4w3.

TIM
    INTp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why?

Mine is Pulp Fiction, I don't know Socionics that well yet so I could not type all the characters properly, but I think that Butch and that Pies-For-Breakfast-Chick are a good example of an SLE & IEI dual couple !
    I think that Jules Winnfield is INFj and Vincent Vega is ESTp, which is why they always disagree and argue.

It used to be Omen, but I've seen it too many times. Now I don't have one.

I don't have a good idea what type the characters are. They weren't that important. Damien Thorn is probably TeNi or FeNi as an adult. And Robert Thorn valued Fi.
    Last edited by Warlord; 07-09-2009 at 05:20 AM.
    ...the human race will disappear. Other races will appear and disappear in turn. The sky will become icy and void, pierced by the feeble light of half-dead stars. Which will also disappear. Everything will disappear. And what human beings do is just as free of sense as the free motion of elementary particles. Good, evil, morality, feelings? Pure 'Victorian fictions'.

INTp