Page 12 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Possible Enneagram types of forum members

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Why is no-one else allowed to contribute their enneagram thoughts on this forum?
    they are. for a fee. i offer different package deals. one time limited offer. 3 months guaranteed.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kill4Me View Post
    they are. for a fee. i offer different package deals. one time limited offer. 3 months guaranteed.
    well everyone's got to pay the "membership" fee then. including you.
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

That's enough out of you.

Don't you wanna type my iris again?

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Kill4Me, maybe this is the w1 in me speaking, but to optimize your type list, it might be easier on the mind/eyes to list the stackings in the same order for each enneatype.
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Galen View Post
    I'm not important enough to be on @Kill4Me's list
    Maybe you're too important to be on it.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Since Kill4 has insisted on giving me a spot as an exemplar for 9w1 sx/so I want to point out a few things. Mainly because his list isn't horrible and some people may take it serious when attempting to type themselves or others.

Apparently he only takes in the information, I have posted about myself, that fits his 9w1 profile. Mainly things I have shared about disassociation and triangulation. That's fine I doubt if he reads most of my posts. He totally disregards that these situations were heavily influenced by mitigating factors. Disassociation and triangulation is not just seen in 9s, ftr. He completely ignores that as a preteen/teen I was described as a "monster" by some and being "possessed by demons" by others. That I had a bad temper. I broke things. I got even with people. I got into fist fights with other children. I gave a boy a black eye in third grade for pulling up my dress and then I was punished for it because I made him cry. I was made a ward of the state and locked away for a couple years of my early teens. Far from the traits held by my serene, peacemaking younger sister, who is a 9, As an even younger child I was more 4ish and 5ish. At age 8-9 I would have been considered a 5. I had to be forced to put down my books (I was obsessed with Shakespeare) and go outside and play.

9w1 - Seeking Peace and Rightness
    LifeExplore

Tend to have been "model children." Instinctively worked to please their parents by being virtuous, orderly, and little trouble. When awakened, they have great moral authority plus good-hearted peacemaking tendencies. Often have a sense of mission, public or private, that involves working hard for the welfare of everyone they are committed to. Principled expression of love. Desire to contribute, do little harm. May be well-liked, modest, endearing, gentle yet firm. Some have great grace and composure with bursts of spontaneity and sweetness. Elegant simplicity. When entranced, they tend to be self-neglectful. May go passively dead and operate from a dubious, fractured morality. Dutiful to what they shouldn't be. Play the good child, disappear into contexts, settle for being overlooked or just partly recognized. Passive tolerance of absurd or damaging situations. One-sided relationships where the Nine gives too much. Rationalize, minimize, tell themselves they had a great childhood, everything's fine. Placid numbness creeps over them. Intolerance of their own emotions. Gradually deaden their soul.
    I let my family read this and asked if it described me. They laughed. First thing everyone agreed on is that was a summary of my middle sister. Another thing everyone agreed on is that I would never let myself be ignored in that way. I was dramatic and everything was a tragedy. I demanded attention. Not that I wasn't also sweet, graceful and gentle as well but so are most children. It was only when I got into kung fu, and therapy, that I learned some level of self control and emotional modulation.

So anyway. Just putting it out there. I don't know if he is trolling me with the 9w1, sx/so, stuff or not. It is in my tritype and even I have said I seemed more sx/so at certain points in my life but over all I am sx/sp >sx/so.

Edit: Also, I did take his typing under consideration because I do this stuff for self knowledge and I am open to the idea that I am not as self aware as I believe myself to be. Final conclusion, not a core 9 and not sx/so.
    Last edited by Aylen; 10-14-2015 at 03:07 PM.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    Since Kill4 has insisted on giving me a spot as an exemplar for 9w1 sx/so I want to point out a few things. Mainly because his list isn't horrible and some people may take it serious when attempting to type themselves or others.

Apparently he only takes in the information, I have posted about myself, that fits his 9w1 profile. Mainly things I have shared about disassociation and triangulation. That's fine I doubt if he reads most of my posts. He totally disregards that these situations were heavily influenced by mitigating factors. Disassociation and triangulation is not just seen in 9s, ftr. He completely ignores that as a preteen/teen I was described as a "monster" by some and being "possessed by demons" by others. That I had a bad temper. I broke things. I got even with people. I got into fist fights with other children. I gave a boy a black eye in third grade for pulling up my dress and then I was punished for it because I made him cry. I was made a ward of the state and locked away for a couple years of my early teens. Far from the traits held by my serene, peacemaking younger sister, who is a 9, As an even younger child I was more 4ish and 5ish. At age 8-9 I would have been considered a 5. I had to be forced to put down my books (I was obsessed with Shakespeare) and go outside and play.
    I can see you having those things in your background. I had considered 9w8 for you. 9w8s are more prone to have a bad temper, break things and get into fist fights but that can also be due to a strong sx-instinct and not necessarily an 8 wing. Type 9s are not known as the anger type, but that doesn't mean they never express anger. Only that when it does look out, it can swell up to the levels of a homicidal explosion. You're also describing general behaviors. My view is that pretty much anything goes when it comes to behavior. Any type can choose to act in any way they wish. Not every dictator is going to be an 8, for example. Rather than try to distinguish enneagram types on general behaviors and general patterns, I'd rather say all types are capable of behaving in general x way...and put the enneagram type at a layer deeper to see the more subtle way in which the enneagram type shows itself.

I let my family read this and asked if it described me. They laughed. First thing everyone agreed on is that was a summary of my middle sister. Another thing everyone agreed on is that I would never let myself be ignored in that way. I was dramatic and everything was a tragedy. I demanded attention. Not that I wasn't also sweet, graceful and gentle as well but so are most children. It was only when I got into kung fu, and therapy, that I learned some level of self control and emotional modulation.
    I would laugh, too. A lot of sx 9w1s get missed in that description. That's like the most normative, mainstream 9w1 description on the face of the earth. I don't think that describes sx/so 9w1s all that well, or even sx/sp 9w1s. That description sounds more like a caricature of 9w1 tbh. Sure, there's 9w1s it can probably fit, but there's a lot of 9w1s that it won't fit. a 9w1 with 2 reactive fixes and sx-first, for example, isn't going to fall so neatly into the good boy/good girl dichotomy. the sx instinct throws an aggressive color on all the enneagram types. sx/so a higher propensity for engaging in higher risk activities, including but not limited to fighting. So a lot of the stuff you describe I would type under you being sx-first (with you having a stronger sx and a couple reactive fixes).

Sexual Instinct
    "Attraction/Repulsion." NOT bonding.

Manifest in 3 Zones, and distortions:
    1) Edge/Aggression/ Pushing the envelope - Moving towards what draws you energetically, drive towards what is exciting and interesting, element of risk, of overcoming boundaries, destructive. Salmon swimming upstream to [blocked due to guideline #4 violation] and die. Most aggressive version of their type. There's an element of risk and exhaustion. Jealousy and Competition, over-aggression, over-spending energy, can be heartless, this is hunter-prey dynamic. Everything else sidelined. Recklessness.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

I can see you having those things in your background. I had considered 9w8 for you. 9w8s are more prone to have a bad temper, break things and get into fist fights but that can also be due to a strong sx-instinct and not necessarily an 8 wing. Type 9s are not known as the anger type, but that doesn't mean they never express anger. Only that when it does look out, it can swell up to the levels of a homicidal explosion. You're also describing general behaviors. My view is that pretty much anything goes when it comes to behavior. Any type can choose to act in any way they wish. Not every dictator is going to be an 8, for example. Rather than try to distinguish enneagram types on general behaviors and general patterns, I'd rather say all types are capable of behaving in general x way...and put the enneagram type at a layer deeper to see the more subtle way in which the enneagram type shows itself.

I would laugh, too. A lot of sx 9w1s get missed in that description. That's like the most normative, mainstream 9w1 description on the face of the earth. I don't think that describes sx/so 9w1s all that well, or even sx/sp 9w1s. That description sounds more like a caricature of 9w1 tbh. Sure, there's 9w1s it can probably fit, but there's a lot of 9w1s that it won't fit. a 9w1 with 2 reactive fixes and sx-first, for example, isn't going to fall so neatly into the good boy/good girl dichotomy. the sx instinct throws an aggressive color on all the enneagram types. sx/so a higher propensity for engaging in higher risk activities, including but not limited to fighting. So a lot of the stuff you describe I would type under you being sx-first (with you having a stronger sx and a couple reactive fixes).
    You made a case for sx first but I still don't see anything, other than what I mentioned previously, that points to 9w1 and since I know myself better I can say with confidence that I do not relate to the 9 that much at all. I am not a peacemaker and I do not necessarily seek out tranquility and harmony. Sloth is not my vice. I guess this is mostly based on my iris. I have never even heard of typing by irises before. Anyway, at least I did look further into it and read descriptions in my books over, and checked some sites, due to your typing and am very sure of my self typing now.

Also that excerpt was not all that I showed my family about the 9. We had gone over it while my sisters were here as well. No one in my family sees me as a 9. In my mind I idealized 9 as the perfect type for a couple of years and wanted to be that type until people with enneagram experience showed me it was all wishful thinking and made excellent arguments against it. I am not even annoyed about you typing me 9w1 sx/so. It's not a bad guess but I just wanted some clarity because I thought you might be trolling me.

YWIMW

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

You made a case for sx first but I still don't see anything, other than what I mentioned previously, that points to 9w1 and since I know myself better I can say with confidence that I do not relate to the 9 that much at all. I am not a peacemaker and I do not necessarily seek out tranquility and harmony. Sloth is not my vice. I guess this is mostly based on my iris. I have never even heard of typing by irises before. Anyway, at least I did look further into it and read descriptions in my books over, and checked some sites, due to your typing and am very sure of my self typing now.
    I didn't make the case for sx-first. You made the case for sx-first in the case you made for not being a 9w1. Peacemaker is a cliche term associated with the type but can still be applied to what you described. Your motivation was to restore your inner sanctum of peace and comfort. When your zones of comfort were disturbed you responded with violence.

Sloth is not my vice. I guess this is mostly based on my iris.
    One feature of sloth is over-simplification. You go on into the next sentence to over-simplify my typing of your stack down to irises. Even after I just posted stuff about the sx-instinct and risk taking, which clearly ties into what you posted. You are reading but not actually processing. That's one instance of sloth. I said before that addiction to risk is a key feature of the sx-instinct. Typing stack by irises is a shortcut, but not a substitute for reading up on somebody and I have no problem typing somebody sx/so when they meet some key markers for sx/so. I have typed numerous people's stack on the list without having ever seen their irises. On the beta examples thread, for example, when I had the time to go through it, after I matched the irises, I would go on to say "let's take a look" and go into the person's biography. You have two key things that qualify you for sx/so. You have a more exhibitionistic quality than sx/sp types do. You are a little too comfortable with exposure for sx/sp. social seconds have better chemistry with the social sphere as a whole than social lasts do. You rarely clam up on opportunities to lay out longer posts about yourself and here on this thread have used your typing on the list to transmit a piece of your life story. You also wrote this awhile back about playing parts:

We all play parts to get through life. I worked at jobs that required me to wear masks. I had to present an image even when I felt like it was killing me inside to do so. I played my parts and I played them well. I do not have to do that anymore but I don't feel like I lost a part of myself in doing it before. It actually showed me how multifaceted my personality can be. I played with my perception of others while in those situations. It was fun and enlightening to see how my words and actions could turn the tide, sts. Just one of those things that takes practice and practice builds confidence over time.
    That points to the shape-shifting ability that sx/so types implicitly has. I have talked about these two particular markers for sx/so at length on other threads -- exhibtionism and capacity to shape shift/play parts -- and consider them to be good points of distinction from sx/sp. sx/sp is exhibitionistic but not in the social sphere. You transmit pieces of your self that a sx/sp would only want to express in private with a significant other whereas social seconds have a broader chemistry. I've posted on these two markers before for anybody that wants to read more:

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...05#post1089105

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

9w1 - Seeking Peace and Rightness
    LifeExplore

Tend to have been "model children." Instinctively worked to please their parents by being virtuous, orderly, and little trouble. When awakened, they have great moral authority plus good-hearted peacemaking tendencies. Often have a sense of mission, public or private, that involves working hard for the welfare of everyone they are committed to. Principled expression of love. Desire to contribute, do little harm. May be well-liked, modest, endearing, gentle yet firm. Some have great grace and composure with bursts of spontaneity and sweetness. Elegant simplicity. When entranced, they tend to be self-neglectful. May go passively dead and operate from a dubious, fractured morality. Dutiful to what they shouldn't be. Play the good child, disappear into contexts, settle for being overlooked or just partly recognized. Passive tolerance of absurd or damaging situations. One-sided relationships where the Nine gives too much. Rationalize, minimize, tell themselves they had a great childhood, everything's fine. Placid numbness creeps over them. Intolerance of their own emotions. Gradually deaden their soul.
    the strange thing about this is that even as a self-typed 9 currently i don't relate to this either (and i don't say that to say you are a 9 @Aylen, but just because i find descriptions of this type generally troublesome). i wasn't a model child, although due to the discipline and threat of violence from my father i wasn't probably nearly as bad as some. still my dad would call me a "jerk" all the time and although it *was* abusive of him, it also had its merits in a way. i was a highly sarcastic child. i also got in trouble a lot by my dad for not doing really anything, but i wouldn't call myself a "model child" either since i was just trying to find a way to be myself in an oppressive environment. i'm notoriously lazy and don't work hard.

the parts i relate to are settling into being overlooked in work environments as an adult - although in part, i mean i would rather die than be recognized as "employee of the month" or something. i also do have a passive tolerance of damaging situations. i've become a bit of a masochist and have learned to accept situations that hurt me, like work environments, and this is probably due to my childhood. i am stingy and don't give too much unless you make me at work - that's where i am breaking into pieces. and my childhood was fucking awful. so um, anyway.

i'm saying all of this because i think e9 descriptions are often stupid and written by people who are not e9 and who like to find pet exemplars of mental retardation for this type.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

@Kill4Me

That, "you are reading but not actually processing", thing you are trying to do won't work on me. I am quite capable of processing the information you have presented, even with your attempts to manipulate me and twist my perception around to suit your purposes. Your list contains other sx/sps who have revealed far more about themselves than I have about myself. I am a core 4, I am self revealing. I am self aware. I write. Sometimes I delete too. I have no interest in convincing you so believe what you want. It's not like you are the only one who disagrees with my self typing but you are the one who posted a list and made a claim that others could use it when typing anyone.

Thanks for the time you put into explaining it though. Like I said I hope no one uses me as some kind of exemplar of 9w1 sx/so. I also think you give me way more credit for social instinct than I deserve.

YWIMW

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Your list contains other sx/sps who have revealed far more about themselves than I have about myself.
    Name a few.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Name a few.
    I am not putting anyone on blast but you know at least one person I am talking about and if you observe chatbox then you know the others too.

YWIMW

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Like I said I hope no one uses me as some kind of exemplar of 9w1 sx/so. I also think you give me way more credit for social instinct than I deserve.
    If you are social last then why do you care if anybody uses you as an exemplar for 9w1 sx/so. so what if they do....it's not going to change you into a person that you're not. Hell, even if you changed your type to 9w1 sx/so, it wouldn't change you. You'll still be the same Aylen.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

If you are social last then why do you care if anybody uses you as an exemplar for 9w1 sx/so. so what if they do....it's not going to change you into a person that you're not. Hell, even if you changed your type to 9w1 sx/so, it wouldn't change you. You'll still be the same Aylen.
    Seriously? You mean social lasts aren't capable of caring about how they are represented? Good to know.

You're right though, I don't really care anymore because I said what I had to say. Thanks for the pat on the head. Maybe I will change up my TIM and see if anyone responds differently to me.

YWIMW

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I am not putting anyone on blast but you know at least one person I am talking about and if you observe chatbox then you know the others too.
    a lot of the sx/sp examples on the list don't even post here any more so it's not too hard to narrow things down. One thing to remember is that I'm looking at different fixations. A sx/sp 3, for example, can be a lot more exposing than say a sx/so 5....heck, even a sp/sx 3 that was deprived of mirroring in childhood can seem more self-revealing in contrast to a sx/so 5, so there's this thing called the actual enneagram type that will mean people of the same stack in different types won't match you exactly and that yes, you may find somebody of a different stack that seems more exhibitionistic that you. So it's more about looking it at a layer more relevant to stack. It's because i have to point these obvious things out to you that I call you simple-minded.

Also keep in mind sx/sp will be self-exposing with people they have a stronger chemistry with....this will come out more in chat since it's more 'for your eyes only'. After a certain amount of lines in chat the dialogue disappears from the chat box. So it's a more intimate setting where a sx/sp would do more revealing. On forum posts, your content has a more diffusive quality than theirs do. You speak more in generalities and your self-expositions are pop-culturey, for lack of a better term. Pop-culturey means exhibitionistic, more intended for an audience. Content is the first place where this shows up to me. The sx/sp aren't exhibitionistic in their self-revealing. They are having a private moment here on the forum (journaling private revelations inside their diary) and the audience is getting to peek inside. It's something bubbling up to the surface from deeper inside of them and you've got a window in rather than them constructing a narrative out of the events in their life. sx/sp self-exposition has been incubating internally for awhile, so by time its received on the board the content is more layered, refined, specific, in some cases giving an illusion that it has come out of a more ancient place and contains a pearl of wisdom that makes sx/sp a more sage-like stack than sx/so. You aren't coming from as deep of a place.

In this below quote, you show a stronger orientation to the group than sx/sp's do and a sense for the way people connect socially. Below what you describe is the role that so/sx and sx/so typically assume in terms of being the group mascot.

I am tired of sending commissary money only because I forget and then they're fucked unless another friend remembered them. Still, I am loyal to them and try to remember to send them books, money, or other permissible items...now I can even send emails. The only thing I stopped doing was visiting since not only is time consuming, it was completely depressing to talk behind the glass or put in a room to talk on a video cam. They might as well set up internet visitation centers if they are just going to make you talk on cam anyway. Sorry for the tangent. In the past year I had two people get out of jail and 4 go to prison and others just died or are awaiting trial. I try to keep my ass in the house now and out of the streets. The best option for me is to socialize on the internet for now...if I want to talk to new interesting people.
    Your self-exposure has a bawdier quality as seen here:

originally posted by Aylen:

I can't believe I am going to admit this but I have had two dreams about you that had sexual overtones but nothing sexual happened between us. It was quite confusing both times since it is not something I have thought about. Maybe it's that carnal vibe...
    You had shoulder length dark hair in both dreams. Taller than me, maybe 5'5 or so. Thin but not skinny. In the first dream we cuddled in a motel room together until someone came banging on the door and you turned out the lights and made me stand in the dark with you. I was scared I think...it's hard to remember exactly but I scribbled them down on a some paper so I can add to my dream diary. I remember something about a man opening the door and yelling at you for being in the room with me.

The other dream you had on a little black dress and were with some forum guy in an upscale hotel room and you were showing me sex toys to try and the guy was directing events. It was kinda intense. I guess it was a little more than "overtones" in that one. We didn't touch each other sexually though. hahah

Edit: In both dreams I followed you into dangerous situations but I have to find where I wrote them since I don't remember all.

[I have already yielded to such tendencies in my past. I am pansexual but prefer to be monogamous. I prefer men in romantic relationships but women usually kiss better. God this is TMI isn't it???]
    Framing yourself as soft and cuddly is part of EII Te-seeking and very, very common to the way that EII's describe themselves and the way they like to be thought of. Simple-mindedness, like being soft and cuddly, is also essential to the way that EIIs instinctively seek Te. EII unconsciously seeks Te is by saying things that suggest they are simple-minded, so LSE will step in to gladly show them the points they are missing.It's Te-seeking and goes back before to what I said about you being simple-minded. LSE makes a nice dual for you because you need a coach to explain things to you and work with you and your soft, cuddly self in a thoughtful, 'coachly' fashion.

A more subtle example for your sx/so exhibitionism is right here on this thread. You grasp at straws desperately hoping to entice me to talk more about you. "I guess its my irises' or 'maybe he's just trolling me' or 'he types me a nine because of my disassociative issues' stuff which you have no basis in reality for concluding as I had never stated any of those as my reason for typing you such. You set yourself up to be smacked down every time you say something that I'm going to respond to as flat out wrong and back up with various reasons. Try to recognize it as an attempt on your part to get me to talk about you. I don't mind, but remember not to bite the hand that feeds you as there will come a time that I will have to drastically reduce your supply.

sx/sp self-exposition also shows up more in context to the thread. I think you, more than anybody here, have used threads as opportunities to self-expose when the thread OP isn't directly calling for it. It's like you're reframing the OP's post to ask something specifically about your self. sx/sp types don't have a habit of doing this. sx/so is typically more narcissistic than sx/sp and requires more mirroring from the environment. a social laster wouldn't have a widespread social concern that others will use their typing on the list as an example for that type. I recall you went after IBTL/Lucy pretty good after she typed you INFj, hypocritically went after her mental stability, and encouraged her to go over to missing the point. A social laster wouldn't react like that to Lucy-in-the-Sky's typing of them unless they had a strong connection to her. You wear your relationships more out in the open than sx/sp does. When you dualised with Absurd for that period, a significant number of your posts revolved around amping up the energetic exchange between both yourself and him, with a lot of pinging back and forth. And before that, rat1. it's a little harder to gage who sx/sp experiences strong chemistry with because they don't lap it up in the social....the pinging back and forth in the social sphere is the main way you as sx/so get your social needs met through the sexual.Another aspect of your exhibitionism is your tendency to dramatize in the social arena, especially when your social flips to the anti-social. You will recall on an older thread titled hypocrites where you said that I have real fucking problems and have been through things that most of you will never experience, in a hundred lifetimes!". Since that thread is locked, I won't have to screenshot it; however, I'd point out that all other quotations used above have also been made copies of through screenshot. You'll remember it was just recent that you took down a photo of yourself on the delta examples thread that was used for a comparison with the eyes of Jodi Arias -- a photo comparison that was up at moron crunchers for over a year.
    Last edited by Kill4Me; 10-19-2015 at 04:09 PM.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kill4Me to Aylen
    I think you, more than anybody here, have used threads as opportunities to self-expose when the thread OP isn't directly calling for it. It's like you're reframing the OP's post to ask something specifically about your self.
    i know. aylen is like a flaming enneagram four. how do you not see her as a four?

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

a lot of the sx/sp examples on the list don't even post here any more so it's not too hard to narrow things down. One thing to remember is that I'm looking at different fixations. A sx/sp 3, for example, can be a lot more exposing than say a sx/so 5....heck, even a sp/sx 3 that was deprived of mirroring in childhood can seem more self-revealing in contrast to a sx/so 5, so there's this thing called the actual enneagram type that will mean people of the same stack in different types won't match you exactly and that yes, you may find somebody of a different stack that seems more exhibitionistic that you. So it's more about looking it at a layer more relevant to stack. It's because i have to point these obvious things out to you that I call you simple-minded.

Also keep in mind sx/sp will be self-exposing with people they have a stronger chemistry with....this will come out more in chat since it's more 'for your eyes only'. After a certain amount of lines in chat the dialogue disappears from the chat box. So it's a more intimate setting where a sx/sp would do more revealing. On forum posts, your content has a more diffusive quality than theirs do. You speak more in generalities and your self-expositions are pop-culturey, for lack of a better term. Pop-culturey means exhibitionistic, more intended for an audience. Content is the first place where this shows up to me. The sx/sp aren't exhibitionistic in their self-revealing. They are having a private moment here on the forum (journaling private revelations inside their diary) and the audience is getting to peek inside. It's something bubbling up to the surface from deeper inside of them and you've got a window in rather than them constructing a narrative out of the events in their life. sx/sp self-exposition has been incubating internally for awhile, so by time its received on the board the content is more layered, refined, specific, in some cases giving an illusion that it has come out of a more ancient place and contains a pearl of wisdom that makes sx/sp a more sage-like stack than sx/so. You aren't coming from as deep of a place.

In this below quote, you show a stronger orientation to the group than sx/sp's do and a sense for the way people connect socially. Below what you describe is the role that so/sx and sx/so typically assume in terms of being the group mascot.

Framing yourself as soft and cuddly is part of EII Te-seeking and very, very common to the way that EII's describe themselves and the way they like to be thought of. Simple-mindedness, like being soft and cuddly, is also essential to the way that EIIs instinctively seek Te. EII unconsciously seeks Te is by saying things that suggest they are simple-minded, so LSE will step in to gladly show them the points they are missing.It's Te-seeking and goes back before to what I said about you being simple-minded. LSE makes a nice dual for you because you need a coach to explain things to you and work with you and your soft, cuddly self in a thoughtful, 'coachly' fashion.

A more subtle example for your sx/so exhibitionism is right here on this thread. You grasp at straws desperately hoping to entice me to talk more about you. "I guess its my irises' or 'maybe he's just trolling me' or 'he types me a nine because of my disassociative issues' stuff which you have no basis in reality for concluding as I had never stated any of those as my reason for typing you such. You set yourself up to be smacked down every time you say something that I'm going to respond to as flat out wrong and back up with various reasons. Try to recognize it as an attempt on your part to get me to talk about you. I don't mind, but remember not to bite the hand that feeds you as there will come a time that I will have to drastically reduce your supply.

sx/sp self-exposition also shows up more in context to the thread. I think you, more than anybody here, have used threads as opportunities to self-expose when the thread OP isn't directly calling for it. It's like you're reframing the OP's post to ask something specifically about your self. sx/sp types don't have a habit of doing this. sx/so is typically more narcissistic than sx/sp and requires more mirroring from the environment. a social laster wouldn't have a widespread social concern that others will use their typing on the list as an example for that type. I recall you went after IBTL/Lucy pretty good after she typed you INFj, hypocritically went after her mental stability, and encouraged her to go over to missing the point. A social laster wouldn't react like that to Lucy-in-the-Sky's typing of them unless they had a strong connection to her. You wear your relationships more out in the open than sx/sp does. When you dualised with Absurd for that period, a significant number of your posts revolved around amping up the energetic exchange between both yourself and him, with a lot of pinging back and forth. And before that, rat1. it's a little harder to gage who sx/sp experiences strong chemistry with because they don't lap it up in the social....the pinging back and forth in the social sphere is the main way you as sx/so get your social needs met through the sexual.Another aspect of your exhibitionism is your tendency to dramatize in the social arena, especially when your social flips to the anti-social. You will recall on an older thread titled hypocrites where you said that I have real fucking problems and have been through things that most of you will never experience, in a hundred lifetimes!".
    Let me shut you down right now. Everything you post here is superficial fluff and you are proving yourself to be Ni polr . I am not the only one who sees your polr is Ni either. Like I said before, you would not recognize Ni if it smacked you in the third eye.

This is all your imagination gone wild. Your socionics typings are some of the worst on this forum. You already admitted you want to form your own version of enneagram and persuade people to believe in it. You are doing the same with socionics too. lol

Kill4me - LSE 684 final and confirmed. Your Fi and Ne valuing is a dead give away.

Common social roles

The social protestor who campaigns against deceit, mismanagement, injustice, or disorder in society, without necessarily offering a clear solution. [moron crunchers lol]

The busy worker bee who spends considerable effort on the quotidian details of work, while neglecting the "big picture".
    Edit: thanks for you "Logical" analysis where you attempt to show some form of facts. It must have taken some time to dig up the old posts I made when I first joined and used this forum to post anonymously, at the suggestion of a therapist, to get stuff out without worrying about who saw it. I have since made some friends here and have gotten over the issues that brought me here in the first place. If you noticed I have 61 blog entries that I have locked down due to feelings of exposure.
    Last edited by Aylen; 10-19-2015 at 04:56 PM.

YWIMW

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i think kill4me's typings are interesting and he's able to support his opinions in a logical way, calling forth evidence. it's very rare to get such in depth discussion. i don't believe all of k4m's typings are correct, which i think would go without saying since no one will have all of their typings "right." i also think k4m takes a surface level look at things, but he gathers so many observations that it provides a lot potentially for discussion, especially of underlying conceptions behind typing someone one way or another.

ps: my post seems somewhat condescending, but know that i would not be able to do with ease what k4m does. making a list of everyone's types according to me is something i wouldn't be inclined to do mainly because i wouldn't want to have to engage in exchanges with people about why i think their types are whatever, and all of the personal feelings that typing can bring up. i also haven't been able to get these systems into a logical framework i like (too many unknowns) so i "intuit" my way through it (not necessarily to be confused with intuition in socionics), while not making a great deal of progress. not that typing everyone would be a goal of mine - i mainly want to apply things to myself. but it just seems rare that someone initiates any discussion (or contention) in a way where you can just try to discuss it logically, regardless of whatever drives are going into that. not to mention where that someone actually has a working logical/knowledge base and is easily able to pull out concrete observations (regardless of whether that working logic/knowledge base is uniformly correct - it's okay for it not to be).

ps2: it seems odd to me that people will try to type k4m as enneagram 6 after these contentions emerge. either he's an 8 or someone who has worked very hard to look just like one.
    Last edited by marooned; 10-19-2015 at 04:41 PM.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

sx/sp self-exposition also shows up more in context to the thread. I think you, more than anybody here, have used threads as opportunities to self-expose when the thread OP isn't directly calling for it. It's like you're reframing the OP's post to ask something specifically about your self. sx/sp types don't have a habit of doing this. sx/so is typically more narcissistic than sx/sp and requires more mirroring from the environment. a social laster wouldn't have a widespread social concern that others will use their typing on the list as an example for that type. I recall you went after IBTL/Lucy pretty good after she typed you INFj, hypocritically went after her mental stability, and encouraged her to go over to missing the point. A social laster wouldn't react like that to Lucy-in-the-Sky's typing of them unless they had a strong connection to her. You wear your relationships more out in the open than sx/sp does. When you dualised with Absurd for that period, a significant number of your posts revolved around amping up the energetic exchange between both yourself and him, with a lot of pinging back and forth. And before that, rat1. it's a little harder to gage who sx/sp experiences strong chemistry with because they don't lap it up in the social....the pinging back and forth in the social sphere is the main way you as sx/so get your social needs met through the sexual.Another aspect of your exhibitionism is your tendency to dramatize in the social arena, especially when your social flips to the anti-social. You will recall on an older thread titled hypocrites where you said that I have real fucking problems and have been through things that most of you will never experience, in a hundred lifetimes!". Since that thread is locked, I won't have to screenshot it; however, I'd point out that all other quotations used above have also been made copies of through screenshot. You'll remember it was just recent that you took down a photo of yourself on the delta examples thread that was used for a comparison with the eyes of Jodi Arias -- a photo comparison that was up at moron crunchers for over a year.
    I can't tell what's going on between you two. Are you guys just poking fun of each other? To type each other as conflict is absurd. What is going on?
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by inumbra View Post
    ps2: it seems odd to me that people will try to type k4m as enneagram 6 after these contentions emerge. either he's an 8 or someone who has worked very hard to look just like one.
    I think he tries too hard to come off as an 8 but it is in his tritype. If he is an 8 he does not seem to have much to show for it other than his claim that he has given quite a few beatings to unsuspecting people over his lifetime. I see that as cowardly. I chose 6 as core because of his paranoid obsessions which he wrote about in his moron crunchers group. This thing between him and I goes back to when I first joined and I somehow hurt his feelings. He has claimed in the "forgiveness" thread he does not let go of grudges. He has been transparent to me since day one. More than anyone else on this forum. I already knew this would start up again once the threat of a ban was over. He had no reason to type me in any thread given our "history". We were told to stay away from each other. Anyway I should be asleep now.

Unhealthy Type 6: The Paranoid
    suspicious, jealous, into conspiracy theories, unsure, fearful, erratic

YWIMW

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If he is an 8 he does not seem to have much to show for it other than his claim that he has given quite a few beatings to unsuspecting people over his lifetime. I see that as cowardly.
    eight descriptions may mention a tendency towards physical fights... but i don't really know what to make of k4m's stories yet. but surely they can't be "all he has to show." i mean, is it like a 'how tough are you test' to check for E8? are you really a badass mofo, or is it that you're just trying to look like one because you're actually a counter-phobic six? and further, let's discuss the merits of your badassery: boldness or cowardice? but i acknowledge that you see him as 6 > 8, which probably comes from a sense that goes beyond the stated reasons.

related to this, i assume that eights have fears just as anyone else would, but i think they may consistently try to hide any sign of weakness or vulnerability out of *fear* of being violated. i should look at the 6 v. 8 misidentifications, as potentially unhelpful as that would be for me.

He has claimed in the "forgiveness" thread he does not let go of grudges.
    i thought the posts in the 'forgiveness' thread were rather overwhelmingly fitting with E8, as it's divorced from the feeling center. it (and many other posts) almost seem too perfectly fitting, which was among the things to prick up my ears of skepticism. but i don't really have the answer to the puzzle.
    Last edited by marooned; 10-19-2015 at 06:11 PM.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

i think kill4me's typings are interesting and he's able to support his opinions in a logical way, calling forth evidence. it's very rare to get such in depth discussion. i don't believe all of k4m's typings are correct, which i think would go without saying since no one will have all of their typings "right." i also think k4m takes a surface level look at things, but he gathers so many observations that it provides a lot potentially for discussion, especially of underlying conceptions behind typing someone one way or another.
    I say his typings are some of the worst because of the way he goes about them. The ones that seem fine are usually in agreement with the person's self typing or a type that he imagines will flatter the person and not stir up much, if any, trouble. I let mine go for so long until he got too cocky with it all.

He kept just enough of my self typing in it for me not to bother. What really annoyed me recently was when he typed a sexually abused child sx/so SLE based on a therapy session. I thought it was gross. By his logic he is not so/sp but he is in fact an sx/so because everything he posts is pure exhibitionism.

Example A:

This woman I know gave me a ride to my car last night and parked in a spot next to it. So I resumed conversation from earlier having to do with her letting me fuck her. She's married. I have seen her husband before...he's a long haired hippie sort. I presume she is in her late thirties or early forties. I've always wanted to have sex with a good looking older woman. She kept saying she wouldn't have sex with me alone but seemed pretty comfortable discussing it. She said that I could only have sex with her if it was me, her, and her husband involved in "something roman style" (her words). I've done 3some before (it was me and my friend tag-teaming a girl) and would do that, but she was saying something bisexual and I'm all set with that. However, she was fine with me unzipping my pants and pulling my dick out. I was stroking it in her front seat tempting her into suckin' on it. I even reclined back the front seat so she would have more space. I was using my dick like bait. She told me she liked watching me do that, but still she wouldn't take the bait. Make a long story short I didn't want to ejaculate but some precum oozed out and I orgasmed. I know that if I stuck around there longer I could have convinced her but fuck it. So what does she do, just like that she reaches her hand over to the front seat and lightly grazes a finger tip over a pond of semen on my stomach. Then puts a swirl of it in her mouth and polishes off her fingertip, like she was taking her sunday communion. You won't suck my dick but you'll eat me cum! the fuck! after she explained to me that she's not allowed to touch my cock (because that would be cheating) but that technically my cum is not my cock.

and

Example B

He comes off as a shock jock. There is nothing deep or profound in anything he says. He calls me simple-minded yet totally missed that me asking about my irises was sarcasm and not an invitation to talk about me more. He cannot read people which should be easy for an social first, again by his logic.

He also types people who are not around to see it or will probably not challenge him so he can maintain the illusion that he might actually be good at it. That is why I said his postings weren't horrible in my response to him in a previous post.

Celebrity typings are big for him but also the ones that matter least since the people are not around to say otherwise. Dead men can't talk.

If he thinks he has use for you in the future, or you stay off his radar, he is less likely to type you something other than what you claim for yourself..

Typing Kore sp last and Elina sx last seems ridiculous. Since he self types so/sp I am inclined to believe he misunderstands sx instinct most and his typing some sx first is based on other factors. He can argue all he wants that my posts are sx/so but he does not know what drives me so it he wasted his time on me because he is wrong.

His "list" is just another form of exhibitionism as well. He wants to be praised for his skills but I find nothing praiseworthy about them. You are right though, they do open up some interesting discussions and open the door to him being sx/so.

Edit: Intuitive types, especially Fe, are pretty good at gauging the social atmosphere and understanding social dynamics, even if so last. EIE are very good at it from what I have witnessed so socionics type is also at play when trying to determine someone's instincts.
    Last edited by Aylen; 10-20-2015 at 06:54 PM.

YWIMW

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Aylen, i don't feel particularly threatened by K4M's type list, nor do i think it's worthless because he's actually gathered a reasonable amount of 'knowledge' (even if not all of it is true or applied correctly - but it's not easy working with enneagram, imo - and i can't claim to have refined out something myself yet - and even if i had, i might well keep most of it to myself). so i disagree that the only value in K4M's typings is in rousing up discussion.

someone can be an exhibitionist or post for shock value and even seek praise or have a partial "political" agenda behind their type list... and if it were entirely that, there would be little point in looking at it. but i don't believe it is entirely that (and like i said, i consider it a puzzle... but i rely on my own conclusions).

i accept that people on typology forums can be really narcissistic and have numerous ego-driven motives... this doesn't mean there is no part of that person seeking greater depth of understanding (although it can). impure motives are to be expected from others. and getting caught up in ego can be a challenge in typology - questioning one's own capabilities and adequacy, dealing with self-image and ideals, etc. i see myself as having two motives twisted together: 1) my own narcissism and 2) my genuine interest and seeking... i know this creates more complication in things... but i have my ego-related shit to deal with too. the ego isn't a threat, just a serious impediment.

i just don't have a reason to be incriminating towards K4M because i don't feel like i've been wronged personally. i understand that you have a potential feud bubbling under the surface. or perhaps it's just an actual feud. but it doesn't affect my enneagram thoughts.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

@Aylen, i don't feel particularly threatened by K4M's type list, nor do i think it's worthless because he's actually gathered a reasonable amount of 'knowledge' (even if not all of it is true or applied correctly - but it's not easy working with enneagram, imo - and i can't claim to have refined out something myself yet - and even if i had, i might well keep most of it to myself). so i disagree that the only value in K4M's typings is in rousing up discussion.

someone can be an exhibitionist or post for shock value and even seek praise or have a partial "political" agenda behind their type list... and if it were entirely that, there would be little point in looking at it. but i don't believe it is entirely that (and like i said, i consider it a puzzle... but i rely on my own conclusions).

i accept that people on typology forums can be really narcissistic and have numerous ego-driven motives... this doesn't mean there is no part of that person seeking greater depth of understanding (although it can). impure motives are to be expected from others. and getting caught up in ego can be a challenge in typology - questioning one's own capabilities and adequacy, dealing with self-image and ideals, etc. i see myself as having two motives twisted together: 1) my own narcissism and 2) my genuine interest and seeking... i know this creates more complication in things... but i have my ego-related shit to deal with too. the ego isn't a threat, just a serious impediment.

i just don't have a reason to be incriminating towards K4M because i don't feel like i've been wronged personally. i understand that you have a potential feud bubbling under the surface. or perhaps it's just an actual feud. but it doesn't affect my enneagram thoughts.
    Hahah, that's fine. I am not trying to convince anyone of anything. I am just sharing my observations as he has. Anyone can dig up evidence to backup their perspective if they want to. It's a game of smoke and mirrors that I know how to play too. I usually choose not to because I want to understand.

I mean he should not feel threatened by my posts but experience tells me his is. I did take another look at 9w1 and sx/so because of his list and can say I find his "evidence" lacking as it is superficial in my case and he has ulterior motives and seems to want to discredit me. Why else post about me in a closed group a year ago... Again to me that seems very cowardly for an 8 to be all sneaky and not just confront a person directly. I have known about his posts to that group though so his revealing it now is no surprise to me. I was told and shown some of them as they were happening in real time. I figured if people were showing it to me that they weren't believing it so yes this is something he and have had bubbling since the first time I ever responded to him in a post. In hindsight I might not have ever engaged him in the first place had I known but things happen for a reason. lol

Also I didn't plan to stick around here, when I first joined, but I met people and I find socionics more interesting right now than some of the other stuff I was into before. Now some people here do know who I am outside the forum so I do not have the anonymous edge I had before.

YWIMW

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

I guess that people's understanding is different and we will unlikely come to the same typing...
    Just an example, you type me sp/sx, silke types me sp/so and Kill4me types me sx/so. Where is this astonished smiley: there you are

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Also keep in mind sx/sp will be self-exposing with people they have a stronger chemistry with....this will come out more in chat since it's more 'for your eyes only'. After a certain amount of lines in chat the dialogue disappears from the chat box. So it's a more intimate setting where a sx/sp would do more revealing.
    LOL @chatbox being private and intimate. The archives are plain for all to see and many people read them. I mean most of Amber's material to use against people came from chatbox. It was handed to her on a silver platter. I know the sexual preferences/desires, body types, food choices, economic opportunities, life stresses, etc... of many forum members because, sometimes, I like to read chatbox conversations. It is like watching reality TV but, at times, way more interesting. I don't intentionally store this information in my brain but it sticks with me and I need a brain palate cleanse after reading some of it. Sometimes they are not purged for months and I know our resident archivist probably has many backups of chatbox. My "intimate" conversations take place on skype, or face to face, between me and one or two other people.

Edit: I have also been told by people I talk to regularly that I am hard to get to know even though I reveal things about myself I keep the important stuff pretty private until I am in a very close relationship or I feel at ease with someone and think they might understand me. I do not make it a habit of revealing other people's secrets and weak points either because it is shady. I make an exception in your case.
    Last edited by Aylen; 10-20-2015 at 08:28 PM.

YWIMW

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Again to me that seems very cowardly for an 8 to be all sneaky and not just confront a person directly.
    it isn't always cowardice to not take a direct route - sometimes it is a strategy. according to R&H, eights enter into the 'average range' when their thinking becomes scrambled with their instinctive energy, producing a "shrewd character" neither fully instinctive nor objective in thinking. thinking may come to center around strategies to further meet the eight's instinctive needs, which R&H claim are things like money, food, and sex. *cough*

it seems in these levels of health, the problem is that when pressure is put on the ego, naturally this places more strain on one's primary center (or simulation of it). the ego responds by intensifying activity associated with that center, which can eventually destabilize it. a person's ego identity hinges on this center working correctly, so it's threatening to the ego when it seems s/he can't be <insert center adjective> enough.

if pressures and this neurotic drive continue, it can overload the primary center so much that another center must be called to the charge. for eights, the next center up is the thinking center, which once involved in trying to meet the eight's instinctive needs (drive instinctive energy), loses objective focus. when thinking gets wound up in these ego-driven needs (e.g. perhaps plotting to be more powerful and gain more control so that the eight will feel powerful and autonomous enough again?), the eight can no longer "see straight" because thinking has become distorted. i would imagine that the more the eight descends down these levels of health in the 'average range,' the more distorted thinking will become.

according to our experts:

Quote Originally Posted by R&H, understanding the enneagram: a practical guide to personality types
    average eights are people of action. they assert themselves openly, take strong positions, work and play hard, and sometimes jump into power struggles with others as they seek justice or simply desire to protect their self-interest. of course, this stance can be extremely stressful, and when eights feel overwhelmed by the challenges that they have taken on, they may develop many of the behaviors of average fives. they become more reclusive and emotionally withdrawn, pulling back in order to strategize and better access an appropriate course of action. at such times, they can be secretive and remote, but also more cynical and pessimistic about the world and other people. going to five buys average eights time but can add fuel to their suspicions and feelings of rejection.
    this is before the "feeling center" also becomes unbalanced (in the event that disintegration continues).
    Last edited by marooned; 10-21-2015 at 11:00 PM.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it isn't my move anymore... *hint*

TIM
    Si 6 spsx
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by End View Post
    Just curious on people's thoughts on this particular topic: https://mises.org/library/white-priv...tate-privilege. So, in your eyes, who/what is the biggest threat to you politically? I know who I'm watching...
    i'm replying in this thread to not derail the other one, but do you happen to be type 6? http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...-Pay-Attention

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

New Exemplars: Jeremy, Sol

1w9 sx/so: Kore, Mademoiselle (typoc)
    1w9 sx/sp: Hkkmr, human101 (typoc)
    1w9 sp/so: Esaman
    1w9 sp/sx: Parkster, Mole (Typoc)
    1w9 so/sp: RedVillain, MikeMex
    1w9 so/sx: JohannesBloem, Jeremy

1w2 sx/so: MissBabyDoll
    1w2 sx/sp: Agarina
    1w2 so/sp: Silke (socioniklight.com), Peacebaby (typoc)
    1w2 sp/so: Sol, Director Abbie
    1w2 so/sx: Trevor
    1w2 sp/sx: Birdie, Ellonwy (Typoc)

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm reposting the List here, minus socionics. New additions/any changes will be included on this thread.

2w1 so/sp: Eliza Thomason
    2w1 sx/so: Lonestar Cowgirl (Typoc)
    2w1 sx/sp:
    2w1 sp/so: Timmy, Jack Oliver Aaron/echidna (wss)
    2w1 sp/sx: Maritsa
    2w1 so/sx: Emmym

2w3 sx/so: N1cole
    2w3 sx/sp: Mercer
    2w3 so/sp: Yaaroslav
    2w3 so/sx: Limitless
    2w3 sp/so:
    2w3 sp/sx: Kim, Wacey

3w2 sx/so: Transkar
    3w2 sx/sp:
    3w2 sp/so: William, Discobiscuit (typoc)
    3w2 sp/sx: JocktheMotie (typoc)
    3w2 so/sp: Reuben, Bilateralentry (typoc)
    3w2 so/sx: Chanaynay (typoc)

3w4 sx/so: Darya
    3w4 sx/sp: Starfall, Starcrash (typoc)...eerie
    3w4 sp/so: Suedehead, Blobfish (Typoc)
    3w4 sp/sx: UDP, Adam Strange, Evil Otter (Typoc)
    3w4 so/sp: Lucas, Xerx, Pleep (perc)
    3w4 so/sx: JMC

4w3 sx/so: BnD, Blackout (typoc)
    4w3 sx/sp: Dolphin
    4w3 sp/sx: Mactheknife
    4w3 sp/so: Grain of Song
    4w3 so/sp: LucyintheSky/IBTL
    4w3 so/sx: Silverchris, Summerprincess

4w5 sx/so: ian rust/rat1, megane
    4w5 sx/sp: aivonaima
    4w5 sp/so: moonraker
    4w5 sp/sx: newbornstar
    4w5 so/sp: ammonius hermaie/quote unquote
    4w5 so/sx: holon

5w4 sx/so: Scapegrace, Evee [typoc]
    5w4 so/sx: Ku4
    5w4 sp/sx: Strrrng
    5w4 so/sp: Marie
    5w4 sp/so: Glam
    5w4 sx/sp: Velvet

5w6 sx/so: Korpsey, Adam (typoc)
    5w6 sx/sp: Nyx
    5w6 sp/so: Eyeseecold, Cpig, Unary
    5w6 sp/sx: Krieger
    5w6 so/sp: Noki
    5w6 so/sx: Aestrivex

6w5 so/sx: Finale, RME83, pmj, evilrubberduckie (typoc)
    6w5 sx/so: Airman
    6w5 sx/sp: Pookie, The Whole English, May, MisterNi
    6w5 sp/sx: Lungs, Ouronis, Aixelsyd, Radio, Amber, Tellenbach (typoc)
    6w5 sp/so: Joy, Menssupermateriam, Soupman, Hacim
    6w5 so/sp: InvisibleJim, PeteronFiree, LuchoisLurking, DJ Arendee (perc)

6w7 sx/so: JetCityWoman (intjforum)
    6w7 sx/sp: Absurd, Jack Flakk (typoc)
    6w7 so/sx: Scarlettlux, Lim
    6w7 sp/sx: Geneiouws, Nondescript
    6w7 so/sp: Lapa
    6w7 sp/so: ChrisCorey (infjforum)

7w6 sx/so: Jadae
    7w6 sx/sp: discojoe
    7w6 sp/so: Anglas
    7w6 sp/sx: Hitta
    7w6 so/sp: Cubazoan, JohnnyYukon (Typoc)
    7w6 so/sx: Mega, Homer1 (Typoc)

7w8 sx/so: Lagerdemon
    7w8 sx/sp: Ashton
    7w8 so/sx: Mcbain
    7w8 sp/sx: Gummi
    7w8 so/sp: Myst
    7w8 sp/so: Ineffable, Eck (Typoc)

8w7 sx/so: Deestructor/InvisibleHim, FiveSounds (Typoc)
    8w7 sx/sp: FDG
    8w7 so/sp: Kill4me
    8w7 sp/so:
    8w7 sp/sx: Mercutio/Satan
    8w7 so/sx: Words, Jaguar (Typoc)

8w9 sx/so: Agee
    8w9 so/sx: Narc
    8w9 sx/sp: Ananke, Wind-up Rex (Typoc)
    8w9 sp/sx: Expat
    8w9 so/sp: Smilingeyes
    8w9 sp/so: Laurie’s Crusador

9w8 sx/sp: Allie
    9w8 sp/sx: Spider, Stray
    9w8 sx/so: Aquagraph
    9w8 sp/so: Olly
    9w8 so/sp: Elina (IEI), Rocky
    9w8 so/sx: Woof

9w1 sx/so: Aylen, c3vu, Aanule (typoc)
    9w1 sx/sp: Pink
    9w1 sp/so: Subteigh, Bluebird
    9w1 sp/sx: Inumbra, Minde
    9w1 so/sp: Krig, End, ChipsandUnderwear
    9w1 so/sx: Suz, Enoch

1w9 sx/so: Kore, Mademoiselle (typoc)
    1w9 sx/sp: Hkkmr, human101 (typoc)
    1w9 sp/so: Esaman
    1w9 sp/sx: Parkster
    1w9 so/sp: RedVillain, MikeMex
    1w9 so/sx: JohannesBloem

1w2 sx/so: MissBabyDoll
    1w2 so/sp: Silke (socioniklight.com), Peacebaby (typoc)
    1w2 sp/so: Director Abbie
    1w2 sx/sp: Agarina
    1w2 so/sx: Trevor
    1w2 sp/sx: Birdie, Ellonwy (Typoc)
    Ye got me type right it seems.

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

New Exemplars: MuddyTextures, Maithilli, Villageidiot

5w6 sx/sp: Reactance
    5w6 sp/sx: Krieger, Muddytextures

6w5 so/sx: Finale, RME83, pmj, villageidiot, evilrubberduckie(typoc)
    6w5 sx/so: Airman, samvega (typoc), Siegriedschtauffen (typoc)
    6w5 sx/sp: Pookie, The Whole English, May, Maithilli, MisterNi
    6w5 sp/sx: Lungs, Ouronis, Aixelsyd, Radio, Amber
    6w5 sp/so: Joy, Menssupermateriam, Soupman, Hacim,
    6w5 so/sp: InvisibleJim, PeteronFiree, LuchoisLurking, DJ Arendee (perc), Tellenbach (typoc)

I found this link on a couple of other forums: https://www.pinterest.com/stackemupennea/

I had washed my hands with pinterest, but this is well done. This looks like the list posted here before but in photo, not video.

I disagree with some typings (courtney love is an 8w7 imo, not 7w8)...but it gets a lot right. It has so/sp 8w7 pegged pretty spot on.

I totally agree with the visual identification used for stackings.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New Exemplars: MuddyTextures, Maithilli, Villageidiot

5w6 sx/sp: Reactance
    5w6 sp/sx: Krieger, Muddytextures

6w5 so/sx: Finale, RME83, pmj, villageidiot, evilrubberduckie(typoc)
    6w5 sx/so: Airman, samvega (typoc), Siegriedschtauffen (typoc)
    6w5 sx/sp: Pookie, The Whole English, May, Maithilli, MisterNi
    6w5 sp/sx: Lungs, Ouronis, Aixelsyd, Radio, Amber
    6w5 sp/so: Joy, Menssupermateriam, Soupman, Hacim,
    6w5 so/sp: InvisibleJim, PeteronFiree, LuchoisLurking, DJ Arendee (perc), Tellenbach (typoc)

I found this link on a couple of other forums: https://www.pinterest.com/stackemupennea/

I had washed my hands with pinterest, but this is well done. This looks like the list posted here before but in photo, not video.

I disagree with some typings (courtney love is an 8w7 imo, not 7w8)...but it gets a lot right. It has so/sp 8w7 pegged pretty spot on.

I totally agree with the visual identification used for stackings.
    I have been recently faced with the fact that I'm in fact enneagram type 1 with prevailing 9 wing. GAD probably makes me seem and or feel like a 6 many times. But when this generalised anxiety disorder is okay, I get stupidly 1ish. This explains a lot to me especially my problems with too much muscle contraction which often I have to treat with painkillers and muscle relaxants, and specifically my jaw clenching problem, as a clenched jaw indicates repressed anger. I have to do everything right and I demand others do it the same perfect way I do, which is a problem both for me and for those who have to bear me. I get irritated at normal human mistakes because in my view there should be no mistakes including my own. And to be honest I really don't think you can tell a person's prevailing wing from forum discussions. You'd have to have more private conversations and preferably meet the person irl to be able to correctly specify the prevailing wing.

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

New Member Addition: Contra

6w7 sx/so: JetCityWoman (intjforum), Hitoshi-San (typoc)
    6w7 sx/sp: Absurd, Jack Flakk (typoc)
    6w7 so/sx: Scarlettlux, Lim, Contra

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

New Member Addition: Sapphire

2w1 sx/sp: Sapphire

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@chips and underwear, i knew that, eventually, your doubting nine mind would send you back over to 5w6 ville.

I will redirect you to my 5w6 vs 9w1 distinctions:

the difference is that 9w1s lack the antagonistic quality in them that 5w6s have. Intellectual war games...open dislike for idiocy....the poignant antisocial barrier 5w6s put up to keep people out even the most intellectual 9w1s lack. 9w1s have a more sprightly quality and is a non-aggressive type. a 9w1 will stand up for themselves, but they won't tell the person to "die." They won't say "drop dead" or 'fuck off'. The impression they give is that its not within their range to even just casually call somebody an asshat. 9w1s aren't the type to call the posting of descriptions "Garbage" (unless they read this post and then want to try to convince me they are not 9w1s by doing exactly what i said they wouldn't). Run those situations through 5w6-ville, it just doesn't hold up. Any 5w6 is capable of calling somebody an idiot or telling somebody to fuck off and die. The tonal quality is darker…

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...9w1-versus-5w6

Now you don’t think that you can escape the gauntlet by claiming sp/so do you. capitalist pig is a clear example of 5w6 sp/so and easily clears the distinctions in my descriptions, as do all my other examples for each 5w6 stack.

And you’re self-typing 5w6-1w9-3w2, not even one self-doubting fix in the mix. My god...that would be like Mike Tyson claiming he doesn’t have any reactive fixes in his tritype. That trifix is impossible for you.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@chips and underwear, i knew that, eventually, your doubting nine mind would send you back over to 5w6 ville.

I will redirect you to my 5w6 vs 9w1 distinctions:

the difference is that 9w1s lack the antagonistic quality in them that 5w6s have. Intellectual war games...open dislike for idiocy....the poignant antisocial barrier 5w6s put up to keep people out even the most intellectual 9w1s lack. 9w1s have a more sprightly quality and is a non-aggressive type. a 9w1 will stand up for themselves, but they won't tell the person to "die." They won't say "drop dead" or 'fuck off'. The impression they give is that its not within their range to even just casually call somebody an asshat. 9w1s aren't the type to call the posting of descriptions "Garbage" (unless they read this post and then want to try to convince me they are not 9w1s by doing exactly what i said they wouldn't). Run those situations through 5w6-ville, it just doesn't hold up. Any 5w6 is capable of calling somebody an idiot or telling somebody to fuck off and die. The tonal quality is darker…

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...9w1-versus-5w6

Now you don’t think that you can escape the gauntlet by claiming sp/so do you. capitalist pig is a clear example of 5w6 sp/so and easily clears the distinctions in my descriptions, as do all my other examples for each 5w6 stack.

And you’re self-typing 5w6-1w9-3w2, not even one self-doubting fix in the mix. My god...that would be like Mike Tyson claiming he doesn’t have any reactive fixes in his tritype. That trifix is impossible for you.
    Telling someone to 'fuck off and die' doesn't sound very 5w6 either. Sounds like counterphobic 6 or type 8. The unhealthy sort.

What trifix do you suggest for me then?

I don't see anyone else on this forum rush forward to tell me my trifix is wrong. It seems to be just you that has major issues with my typing.
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the gauntlet for being a 5w6... lol. can you pass the test? can YOU be hostile enough?

as much as it may appear otherwise because inumbra is kind of irrational, really it is her objective to understand the motivations and intentions of others clearly. when you tell someone to "fuck off and die" it usually means that either you feel you do understand them, but despise them; or you do not understand them and don't wish to try. in either case, really i feel it amounts to not really understanding someone else--it is a defensive stance: get away from me, i don't care to know anything more about you. at the very least it is just being tired of someone's shit in the moment.

it is true that inumbra doesn't really know when someone else's shit is going too far sometimes. she isn't good at being firm with herself or with others. she prefers to observe behavior... until she gets emotionally pulled in and may risk an "accusation." these accusations are hit or miss because they are sometimes driven by irrational emotions; or worse, project her own fears and insecurities back on the other person as if it is coming from them. since inumbra's goal is clarity, she notes these occurrences and tries to do better in the future. but it can only go at the rate at which she works through her own insecurities and weaknesses. the unfortunate thing about weakness is that you always make others pay for your weaknesses, in one way or another. not because you are trying to--but because you can't seem to help it since these are areas where you can't hold your own.

inumbra is usually afraid to tell others to "fuck off and die" because she doesn't usually feel that degree of hatred for other people on the forum. hate is something that concerns her because she actually *is* rather intolerant in many ways; she *is* defensive in many ways; she fears people; and she'd prefer not to have to interact with the rest of society hardly at all because she feels utterly disconnected from it and imprisoned by it. irl she has taken hostile stances towards people coming towards her when she is not prepared to interact with them. she can dig into their reason for bothering her to begin with, determine that they could have met their objectives without bothering her, and thus deserve her coldness. there is, in other words, quite an anti-social thread in inumbra's personality. fearing others, hating being interrupted by others, and wishing to operate without having to either rely on others or others taking from her, are huge things in inumbra's psyche.

however, the wiser inumbra sees that these things are problematic. unfortunately, she is not independently wealthy, and so she can't not interact with society. it's easy to be upset and bitter about this primarily, but it doesn't help. nothing good can come of hostility in the long term. if it is fed, it will only lead to more difficulties in the future with jobs. and since inumbra doesn't have a lot of openly visible attributes of value to anyone but herself, she's already in a vulnerable place. being a behavioral problem to top it off would be enough to sink her.

it is unwise to be hostile to someone who can hurt you even more in return; it feels terrible to be hostile to someone you have an advantage over. if you breed hostility in relations, it will come back at you because those who you are hostile towards may eventually become your enemies. and since inumbra doesn't feel strong enough to deal with enemies, she doesn't like to create them in the first place. in short, fear is both behind any hostile inclinations and behind restraining those inclinations. guilt is also there as inumbra usually feels bad after she treats someone badly if she did so in error (which often turns out to be the case). and note: the deeper you go into someone, the more you find that your hostile acts towards them are in error. inumbra has debated a long time between the path of understanding and that of judging someone--mainly because she feels uncentered if she doesn't seem to be judging enough. more and more, it seems to be the case that judgment is a substitute for understanding (for true comprehension). it seems that if you seek "justice" you cannot simultaneously seek truth.

beyond this, the strength of hostile or hateful feelings is destructive to the psyche. the more these feelings are fed, the more they poison all perception, and the less inumbra can see reality and others clearly. why give into something that isn't true just because it feels falsely empowering? illusions are alluring, but when one is already rather removed from reality and lives in a world other than the real one, one must be careful about how many new illusions they add (as one doesn't truly want insanity).

inumbra has also observed that strong and secure people rarely have need to be hostile to others. when they do display hostility it is with clarity (not projecting their own weaknesses) and purpose (it is the best and necessary course of action). those who spew hostility left and right reveal their weakness, although it gives a feeling of false strength since no one wants to get close to a spitting and hissing cat. however, the spitting/hissing cat also does not get fed except by the most patient and empathetic because they see something of value/greater reward if they can "tame" it. inumbra's attributes are generally not of this kind. she finds she is of far greater value to herself than to others. although this is selfish, she does believe that if she can become stronger and more capable, she could then finally have something to offer because she'd be able to then use her attributes in a way where she does interact usefully with society.

this is not really meant as being of service or something. the word "service" fills inumbra with terrible associations--servant, slave, minutia, tedium, unfulfilling existence, loss of personal identity, burning out of the light inside, etc. no, the way that inumbra would help the world would only be through centering her efforts on the things she cares about and bringing the person inside out into the public sphere somehow. confidence is the only thing that can enable that sort of transformation--and a lot of it.

oh, also, inumbra is afraid of losing people by telling them to fuck off and die if she doesn't mean that she wishes to be eternal enemies. she can be paranoid about relations and fear loss of relations.
    Last edited by marooned; 05-21-2016 at 05:51 PM.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

the gauntlet for being a 5w6... lol. can you pass the test? can YOU be hostile enough?

as much as it may appear otherwise because inumbra is kind of irrational, really it is her objective to understand the motivations and intentions of others clearly. when you tell someone to "fuck off and die" it usually means that either you feel you do understand them, but despise them; or you do not understand them and don't wish to try. in either case, really i feel it amounts to not really understanding someone else--it is a defensive stance: get away from me, i don't care to know anything more about you. at the very least it is just being tired of someone's shit in the moment.

it is true that inumbra doesn't really know when someone else's shit is going too far sometimes. she isn't good at being firm with herself or with others. she prefers to observe behavior... until she gets emotionally pulled in and may risk an "accusation." these accusations are hit or miss because they are sometimes driven by irrational emotions; or worse, project her own fears and insecurities back on the other person as if it is coming from them. since inumbra's goal is clarity, she notes these occurrences and tries to do better in the future. but it can only go at the rate at which she works through her own insecurities and weaknesses. the unfortunate thing about weakness is that you always make others pay for your weaknesses, in one way or another. not because you are trying to--but because you can't seem to help it since these are areas where you can't hold your own.

inumbra is usually afraid to tell others to "fuck off and die" because she doesn't usually feel that degree of hatred for other people on the forum. hate is something that concerns her because she actually *is* rather intolerant in many ways; she *is* defensive in many ways; she fears people; and she'd prefer not to have to interact with the rest of society hardly at all because she feels utterly disconnected from it and imprisoned by it. irl she has taken hostile stances towards people coming towards her when she is not prepared to interact with them. she can dig into their reason for bothering her to begin with, determine that they could have met their objectives without bothering her, and thus deserve her coldness. there is, in other words, quite an anti-social thread in inumbra's personality. fearing others, hating being interrupted by others, and wishing to operate without having to either rely on others or others taking from her, are huge things in inumbra's psyche.

however, the wiser inumbra sees that these things are problematic. unfortunately, she is not independently wealthy, and so she can't not interact with society. it's easy to be upset and bitter about this primarily, but it doesn't help. nothing good can come of hostility in the long term. if it is fed, it will only lead to more difficulties in the future with jobs. and since inumbra doesn't have a lot of openly visible attributes of value to anyone but herself, she's already in a vulnerable place. being a behavioral problem to top it off would be enough to sink her.

it is unwise to be hostile to someone who can hurt you even more in return; it feels terrible to be hostile to someone you have an advantage over. if you breed hostility in relations, it will come back at you because those who you are hostile towards may eventually become your enemies. and since inumbra doesn't feel strong enough to deal with enemies, she doesn't like to create them in the first place. in short, fear is both behind any hostile inclinations and behind restraining those inclinations. guilt is also there as inumbra usually feels bad after she treats someone badly if she did so in error (which often turns out to be the case). and note: the deeper you go into someone, the more you find that your hostile acts towards them are in error. inumbra has debated a long time between the path of understanding and that of judging someone--mainly because she feels uncentered if she doesn't seem to be judging enough. more and more, it seems to be the case that judgment is a substitute for understanding (for true comprehension). it seems that if you seek "justice" you cannot simultaneously seek truth.

beyond this, the strength of hostile or hateful feelings is destructive to the psyche. the more these feelings are fed, the more they poison all perception, and the less inumbra can see reality and others clearly. why give into something that isn't true just because it feels falsely empowering? illusions are alluring, but when one is already rather removed from reality and lives in a world other than the real one, one must be careful about how many new illusions they add (as one doesn't truly want insanity).

inumbra has also observed that strong and secure people rarely have need to be hostile to others. when they do display hostility it is with clarity (not projecting their own weaknesses) and purpose (it is the best and necessary course of action). those who spew hostility left and right reveal their weakness, although it gives a feeling of false strength since no one wants to get close to a spitting and hissing cat. however, the spitting/hissing cat also does not get fed except by the most patient and empathetic because they see something of value/greater reward if they can "tame" it. inumbra's attributes are generally not of this kind. she finds she is of far greater value to herself than to others. although this is selfish, she does believe that if she can become stronger and more capable, she could then finally have something to offer because she'd be able to then use her attributes in a way where she does interact usefully with society.

this is not really meant as being of service or something. the word "service" fills inumbra with terrible associations--servant, slave, minutia, tedium, unfulfilling existence, loss of personal identity, burning out of the light inside, etc. no, the way that inumbra would help the world would only be through centering her efforts on the things she cares about and bringing the person inside out into the public sphere somehow. confidence is the only thing that can enable that sort of transformation--and a lot of it.

oh, also, inumbra is afraid of losing people by telling them to fuck off and die if she doesn't mean that she wishes to be eternal enemies. she can be paranoid about relations and fear loss of relations.
    I could see you as more of 9 or 4. I would think both are in your tritype but I couldn't say for sure. Maybe some 459 combo.

His ramblings like this make me seriously doubt he is SLE. The SLE I know would not do this kind of in depth analysis of other people like he does, frequently. As one, younger, SLE put it recently. "I hardly understand myself. What makes you think I understand what makes you tick?. He can write volumes on how he perceives other people. I am just going to put that out there since he freely states his unique perceptions of human beings, in a nuanced way. Not an SLE.

He values Fi and that is becoming apparent the more I read. He is confused about how the functions work, in general, which is why he mistypes so many people. I am moving away from his being any logical type at all. I certainly do not believe he is a core 8. I am not trying to debate his type here but just making some observations. He confuses so and sx often . He also confuses Fe for the social instinct very often. Everything he posts is based on attraction and repulsion. I have a lot of experience going back and forth with him. I would not be surprised if K4M is an ESI 368. He may offer insights but they are mostly just tainted by his own like and dislike of certain people. I tease him about being Ni polr and it is certainly still a possibility. I heard he is still young even though he posts the sentiments of an old man sometimes. Time will tell...

Introverted Feeling also works to shape its own worldview—a personalized system of values—that can serve as a platform for self-understanding and decision-making. In this sense, it is similar to Ti, which also involves a process of building and modifying an inner structure. This Fi structuring process was nicely illustrated by an INFP reader:

My inner values and feelings (Fi) are like a building, a structure of affections that inform my worldview. This involves an inner love for certain things, and an inner repulsion for other things. My values and feelings form “blocks” of varying hardness, depending on how strongly I feel about them; the stronger ones are more resilient…I constantly discover more about the structure as I go, and what I should change to make it better. For example, I didn’t have to factually discern a respect for human dignity; I simply found myself in situations where people did not respect human dignity, and it made me angry — I found out that I hate bullying.”
    As is the case with TPs, this inner structuring (i.e., inner Judging) grants FPs a strong sense of inner control and self-sufficiency. While FPs (especially IFPs) may feel they have little control over other people, they feel the one thing they can control and regulate is their own inner world—their own feelings, values, and decisions.
    Fi as Leading Function (EII, ESI)

The individual sees reality primarily through static personal ethics and stable interpersonal bonds between individuals, including himself, where the status of such interpersonal bonds is determined by his personal ethics. The individual is very confident in evaluating the ethical or moral qualities, and their consistency, of other people. This makes the individual seem "judgemental" or "self-righteous" to people less so inclined. If he has difficulty in deciding the status of a personal relationship, he will take action to try to reach a conclusion but if that continues to elude him, he will regard the relationship as not worth it. His own sense of constancy in personal ethics and in his relationships with others is a very strong factor in his sense of self-worth. Fi in this position implies the ability to almost instantly recognize whether someone is a friend or an enemy, whether they are demonstrating good will or ill will, and whether they are drawn to or repelled by the individual.

Maybe when her is older he will figure it out.

Edit; I see you have 459 in your TIM, now.

YWIMW