Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What does it mean to Fi/Fe

Creepy-male

Quote Originally Posted by Waddlesworth View Post
    I was illustrating the difference between the introverted feeling and the extroverted feeling. The conversation/argument precisely addresses "Extroverted vs Introverted Feeling" though I was deliberately being covert about that.

Extroverted feeling wants what everyone else wants.
    Introverted feelings wants what only the individual wants.

We are all unique, but we are also the same as everyone else. The quarrel is within.
    K thats what I figured but it wasn't particularly obviously, especially how you said this goes nowhere...

Also more fundamental there must be a bridge between both traits - since there must be reconcilation between the desires of the community and person, and that bridge could give clues as to how the two different areas of model A work together.

But anyways I agree with what you said about socionics... it seems much more technical than MBTI or Kiersey and that gives it a lot of room for error.... there is alot of room for error in MBTI even (due to human stupidity). There is a lot of room for error from the truth in any theory or scientific model. So add all those errors up and your pretty much left with half truth, quarter truths, or maybe pure bull. But I am not point fingers at anyone here.

Creepy-male

Also @ marie....

I assume you suggested to move this, but at any rate it doesn't bother me, can we lay our dispute to rest now that its in its proper place?

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HaveLucidDreamz View Post
    Also @ marie....

I assume you suggested to move this, but at any rate it doesn't bother me, can we lay our dispute to rest now that its in its proper place?
    No, I didn't report you/your post.
    I accept your peace offering :wink:
    EII INFj
    Forum status: retired

Creepy-male

Quote Originally Posted by Marie84 View Post
    No, I didn't report you/your post.
    I accept your peace offering :wink:
    Most Excellent

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Krig the Viking View Post
    This is a common misconception, created by the fact that "extraversion" and "introversion" don't mean quite the same things in socionics as they do in normal usage.

Fe is internal dynamics of objects. This means it is an internal thing sometimes expressed externally. Fe is the ever-shifting mood: excitement and passion and emotion. Fe Ego types are good at sensing and influencing their own moods and the moods of others. Being dynamic, Fe moods can shift and change, but this does not mean Fe is shallow: deep and powerful feelings of passion, love, anger, hope, etc., are all Fe. At its strongest, Fe can be an all-consuming fire that overwhelms everything else.

Fi is internal statics of fields. Fi is all about the connections between people: like and dislike, good relationships and bad relationships. Fi can be friendship, loyalty, trust, dislike, mistrust, hatred. Fi Ego types are good at determining the status of relationships, which people are to be trusted and which are not, etc. Unlike Fe, Fi is a very stable thing, solid and seldom changeing. At its strongest, Fi is an unbreakable bond between people that will resolutely weather all storms and anything that may be thrown at it, or an unswerving loathing that will give no quarter to the enemy.

That's my understanding, anyway.

one of the best descriptions around

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12