Thread: Paper Heart: Michael Cera & Charlyne Yi

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Paper Heart: Michael Cera & Charlyne Yi

Please watch this trailer for the documentary Paper Heart, with Michael Cera and Charlyne Yi (who are now a couple).

What are their types now that you've seen this?

I'm wondering if they're INTj and ISFp (activity partners)?

Cute, either way...
    SLI

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MaliaFee View Post
    Please watch this trailer for the documentary Paper Heart, with Michael Cera and Charlyne Yi (who are now a couple).

YouTube - Paper Heart - Official Trailer [HD]

Cute, either way...
    I couldn't get the video to play. Got an embedding disabled by request error.
    Last edited by The Exception; 06-18-2009 at 03:04 AM. Reason: got video to work
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

looks fun. i don't know about their types. seems alpha or delta.
    asd

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cute, either way...
    Well, FWIW I have some IRL input on Michael Cera's personality. My SEI roomie from a few years back went to school with Michael Cera until grade 9 and we once had a conversation about him. She told me that it was interesting the kinds of roles he played in films because he was actually way more outgoing and exuberant than he portrayed in a lot of his roles. He was always a clever guy, really quick with hilarious lines and in no way shy or awkward about it. He could come off as awkward physically, but in personality he was always really confident, outspoken and entertaining. She found it really fascinating that he always ended up in these roles where he played the sensitive, awkward guy because she didn't find he was at all like that if you knew him personally.

EDIT: As an interesting side-note, I was googling Michael Cera to find out whether this relationship between him and Charlyne is legit and found this fake twitter page for him. When I followed the links to his supposed blog there were messages there saying that there was this fraudulent Michael Cera fake who made a twitter and pretended to be Michael Cera and even hired some people to make him a website. This all went down in the last 24 hours. People should check it out for the lolz factor.
    ILE
    7w8 so/sp

Very busy with work. Only kind of around.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mn0good View Post
    Well, FWIW I have some IRL input on Michael Cera's personality. My SEI roomie from a few years back went to school with Michael Cera until grade 9 and we once had a conversation about him. She told me that it was interesting the kinds of roles he played in films because he was actually way more outgoing and exuberant than he portrayed in a lot of his roles. He was always a clever guy, really quick with hilarious lines and in no way shy or awkward about it. He could come off as awkward physically, but in personality he was always really confident, outspoken and entertaining. She found it really fascinating that he always ended up in these roles where he played the sensitive, awkward guy because she didn't find he was at all like that if you knew him personally.

EDIT: As an interesting side-note, I was googling Michael Cera to find out whether this relationship between him and Charlyne is legit and found this fake twitter page for him. When I followed the links to his supposed blog there were messages there saying that there was this fraudulent Michael Cera fake who made a twitter and pretended to be Michael Cera and even hired some people to make him a website. This all went down in the last 24 hours. People should check it out for the lolz factor.
    i think this is typical of a lot of famous people. gotta be confident to be in front of millions of people.
    asd

***el X Mercenary
    TIM
    Te-ISTp
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Michael Cera is the same type as mune; Ne-INFj.

Same shape and -focus of the eyes. Same static IJ temperment. They even share similar patterns of speech. Play their videos side by side.

I just love to out a bitch.
    Last edited by duality is cringe; 06-18-2009 at 01:18 PM.

***el X Mercenary
    TIM
    Te-ISTp
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Interesting! This very well could be for Cera, since I've proven myself not-always-best at typing.
    All the more reason to leave such matters to me, dolphin, and Binky.

And as a side note I have considered my boyfriend as an INFj but I know too many of them and NO WAY is he an INFj.
    Couldn't agree more.

Well I do see a similarity in that video, but to be honest, I see more of a similarity with my LII boyfriend and Cera. I agree on the IJ temperament completely though.

Ne-INTjs

Ne-INFjs

There are subtle differences to be detected in the eyes.

***el X Mercenary
    TIM
    Te-ISTp
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL. But not always! Plus, I'm getting better at it...
    Yes, you are and I applaud your efforts! I am also deeply impressed at your ability to master our wide variety of emoticons in such a short span of time.

***el X Mercenary
    TIM
    Te-ISTp
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

...Hey, where's the emoticon for a self-satisfied grin? Is it this: ?
    I cannot answer as I am terribly ashamed to say that I do not know my way around the forum emoticons as well as you have displayed.

I only know the basics.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DeAnte View Post
    Ne-INTjs
    pic.s
    [Random]Why do Ne-INTjs tend to look rather unkempt?[/Random]