0 Thread(s)

Well you can count ESFj out:

How do you behave around strangers?
    * idgaf

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

that sounds exactly like the kind of thing ESE would say, and then of course, be the opposite

the difference between apparent contradictions in IEE and ESE is ESE is saying them in good faith because they arise out of Ni polr, whereas IEE is more intentional in making confounding statements. I don't get the vibe our boy [1] is trying to chessmaster anything

[1] I'm aware OP identifies as female.. Ti ignoring to craft an expression, but I don't want to undermine my point by looking like I'm not paying attention either

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand View Post
    that sounds exactly like the kind of thing ESE would say, and then of course, be the opposite
    Maybe. I've never seen a ESE neglect the people around them like that. It would seem disturbing if they did. Unless we are talking about a momentary lapse, such as a frustrated moment returning an item at a store. ESE are pretty cognizant of strangers. "idgaf' does not sound like the kind of attitude an ESE would have...at all. From what I've seen they most definitely give a fuck.

I can think of some exceptions: silly costumes on holidays, walking through a busy metropolitan mall with Manikin body parts in arms (recent saga I endured) "because I [ESE] want them".

Context: "idgaf" as an attitude comes off as more aloof/hostile, which is where my point of view is based off here.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't get the vibe our boy [1] is trying to chessmaster anything
    You wouldn't give *her* more credit then that?

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nokomis View Post
    Alpha SF just jumps off the page to me. So much Ti seeking..
    I see more Si seeking for getting grounded, Ti "seeking" only on the side (from Ti demo). Her personal opinions as expressed aren't really compatible with the Ti type of impersonal view

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wacey View Post
    You wouldn't give *her* more credit then that?
    it could always be a zany gimmick, but then again I don't count on that being the case. I assume people are more or less trying in good faith such that if Im wrong about that I dont care that Im wrong about my asessment because I'm not really interested into getting pulled into a game of that kind... I feel like the only way to win is not to play, so I never go into it with that mindset

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by User Name View Post
    You're an Ethical type, it's normal that you have both high and . I think you can easily be am ESE at this point. Some people tend to think that their Hidden Agenda is their Leading function. In case you are a true ESE, you think that your is in a Leading position, when it may just be in the HA one, as you seem to seek it. It does make sense. Also, what you wrote about logical advice is very Dual Seeking, another point for ESE.
    Hmmm

I don't think I'm an ese. okay, let's analyze :
    Socionics ese = mbti esfj = cognitive functions, fe, si, ne, ti

Fe as lead function - not really. Can't you see my username? Idontgiveaf xD i know how to deal with people because i can read them easily as a book and i have this super abilities to know what they want.. But I'm not in love with people. I love people if i need them. But not all the time.
    And besides i think i have Fi more than Fe..

I have no Si, i swear. That's my most least function actually. I have problems following anyone, the society, I'm not a conformist.

I seek for logical advice as well as i also give logical advice.

Yeah i have Ne..

Ti?? I don't know but I'm good in math and programming

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    IEE

Chaotic EP and somewhat ungrounded flow of ideas while wearing emotions on the sleeve
    Yes. I'd rather accept im an iee rather than ese actually xD

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    I'm reading this one now.

Fi creatives are best at immediately flirting in an over the top manner including personal sentiments of liking attitudes etc.

Fe bases seem a bit more controlled than that, in my experience. And that fits Ti leading better for several reasons (one of them being the shared Rationality).

Lol this IEE guy I know from a group always has crushes on 4D Ti types. He knows MBTI on a superficial level and used to be into INTJs a lot, going by what his understanding of an INTJ was, anyway.
    Awwwww yessss because they cute and they look mysterious hihi.

I'm more attracted on logical persons than a feeler, well i don't know.. Nopes.. I have an iee crush.. Oh! Every one I crush lol xD

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Slugabed View Post
    IEE Ne could be.
    Whats your mbti type?
    Are you on perc?
    Yeah I'm on perc. They say im esfp, enfp, estp whatever. I don't know haha.

But i think I'm enfp..

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nokomis View Post
    Alpha SF just jumps off the page to me. So much Ti seeking..
    Oh really.. I see. Please explain xD

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by unsuccessfull Alphamale View Post
    I think intoxicated. It is not far from ILE, though. OTOH java programming requires high levels of intoxication. When I saw how verbose java is I became suicidal. Never finished the course but learned Python instead which serves my purposes much better.

I think you are emotivist type (not same as ethics).
    Lol

Why do people ask me if I'm on weeds or intoxicated? Hahaha. I'm always normal all the time.

Does the use of programming makes you be good in the usage of Ti?

And btw, what's an emotivist? Lol. Too many jargons xD

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

omfg.
    what's my type?

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

the difference between apparent contradictions in IEE and ESE is ESE is saying them in good faith because they arise out of Ni polr, whereas IEE is more intentional in making confounding statements. I don't get the vibe our boy [1] is trying to chessmaster anything

[1] I'm aware OP identifies as female.. Ti ignoring to craft an expression, but I don't want to undermine my point by looking like I'm not paying attention either
    Yes I'm female.

What's Ti btw??? I'm really confused if i use Ti..

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

honestly this thread is too chaotic for me

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Maybe. I've never seen a ESE neglect the people around them like that. It would seem disturbing if they did. Unless we are talking about a momentary lapse, such as a frustrated moment returning an item at a store. ESE are pretty cognizant of strangers. "idgaf' does not sound like the kind of attitude an ESE would have...at all. From what I've seen they most definitely give a fuck.

I can think of some exceptions: silly costumes on holidays, walking through a busy metropolitan mall with Manikin body parts in arms (recent saga I endured) "because I [ESE] want them".

Context: "idgaf" as an attitude comes off as more aloof/hostile, which is where my point of view is based off here.
    The reason why idgaf is because i sometimes hate people Because i just wanna be happy and peaceful always.. And yet some of my friends are overly dramatic. :/ That's why idgaf lol

And they're talking about people i don't even know lol xD and they should rather mind their own business more than talking about people

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

honestly this thread is too chaotic for me
    Aww why?

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

1d ti just drags you down then beats you with experience

I could sit here and try to sort the whole thing out, but then it would just result in people saying I'm robespierre which is just massively counter productive

in any case, maybe one of our more systematic thinkers can help, like cassandra

Haikus
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@idontgiveaf

I have gone through the thread now. I have to ask, do you have a somewhat more high pitched voice than that which is considered standard?

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by idontgiveaf View Post
    Yeah I'm on perc. They say im esfp, enfp, estp whatever. I don't know haha.

But i think I'm enfp..

Let's play guess who!

Do you post on almost each type forum?

Have you ever been banned?

Is A the first and last word of your username on perc?

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I could sit here and try to sort the whole thing out, but then it would just result in people saying I'm robespierre which is just massively counter productive
    Robespierre at your service!

I think that my first impression was right. There's too much to type her ESE or SEE and > (I really don't believe she's creative). With such a high , the need for is obvious, but still unconscious.

So, just IEE (possibly, subtype). It fits better than any other type, no question. Maybe I should believe more in my own opinion.
    KEEP IT LIGHT AND KEEP IT MOVING

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@idontgiveaf: Can you relate to SpongeBob's personality? I mean, his hyperactivity, his constant happiness and his sensibility? How often do you cry? Have you ever been in a situation where you were "SpongeBob" and the other person was "Squidward", and he just couldn't stand any words you were saying?

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

1d ti just drags you down then beats you with experience

in any case, maybe one of our more systematic thinkers can help, like cassandra
    Well, i don't mind you can explain what's about Ti seeking? I actually don't understand what you guys really are talking about xD sorry I'm a newbie in socionics i only know jung and mbti :/

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by This is my Final Form View Post
    @idontgiveaf

I have gone through the thread now. I have to ask, do you have a somewhat more high pitched voice than that which is considered standard?
    Yessss! i have a high pitched voice and i think my voice is louder than ordinary people xD

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Slugabed View Post
    Let's play guess who!

Do you post on almost each type forum?

Have you ever been banned?

Is A the first and last word of your username on perc?
    Nopes. I'm still there. I'm actually blackpants on perc. Hmmm?

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Robespierre at your service!

I think that my first impression was right. There's too much to type her ESE or SEE and > (I really don't believe she's creative). With such a high , the need for is obvious, but still unconscious.

So, just IEE (possibly, subtype). It fits better than any other type, no question. Maybe I should believe more in my own opinion.
    Yes lol xD opinions of others confuses me as well
    But it gives me another idea 💡 of who am i really

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@User Name

Can you relate to SpongeBob's personality?
    - I actually likes spongebob xD yeah kinda probably because i like him and i find him very funny xD like he's so innocent yet he didn't know he's annoying as well. kinda. Like 50/50 because sometimes my energy is low. Lol. but when my energy is high probably I'm like him.. But when i was younger i always imitate spongebob's laugh.. "payayayayayayayayayayaayyyy"

I mean, his hyperactivity, his constant happiness and his sensibility?
    - I'm not that very hyper all the time lol. I'm just always happy i guess. I'm sensible to other people's feelings but actually I'm not very sensitive hihi. imma feeler type that's not sensitive. some people think i have no feelings lol. but i do, I'm just not really showy. Hihi.

How often do you cry?
    - rarely. that's why when there's opportunity to cry i really cry like yesterday, I would be transferring places again and my crush called me. I told him i don't wanna move.. Then i heard the tone on his voice that he's not happy with me moving to another place.. So i really became sad.. actually, the emotions of other people makes me sad more.. Because i don't really feel that sad when i knew I'll be moving.. But when i heard the voice of my crush that he's kinda sad about it, i totally became sad... And while I'm riding my bike, I'm crying 😢 while going over the fields.. It's been a long time since i last cried like that... Then after that i felt good. But i as much as possible doesn't wanna think negative things because i know it doesn't help. So i try to be always positive and happy.

Have you ever been in a situation where you were "SpongeBob" and the other person was "Squidward", and he just couldn't stand any words you were saying?
    - yes. i love it when that happens actually. I love to annoy people with my presence. I'm happy when they're annoyed at me just because of absurd reasons like being happy xD
    My boss is like squidward i think he's estj and i don't know lol i feel he doesn't like me haha. and i don't really care i always show him I'm happy so he can be pissed off. Lol

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@idontgiveaf: That's perfect. SpongeBob is an IEE. Now I'm sure you are too, and nothing's gonna change my mind. Come on, the way you write is as hell. And also, the fact that you don't show your feelings may be another indication of > . Please, tell me if you agree, because I don't want to confuse you.

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@idontgiveaf: That's perfect. SpongeBob is an IEE. Now I'm sure you are too, and nothing's gonna change my mind. Come on, the way you write is as hell. And also, the fact that you don't show your feelings may be another indication of > . Please, tell me if you agree, because I don't want to confuse you.
    Kind of. Because I keep on getting IEE results on psychology tests lol

I'm just gonna embrace it xD

But I'm not a typical Iee i guess

But i looove IEE a lot! i get along very well with IEE AND we just instantly connect!

That's probably a valid reason why I'm an IEE. okay. I'm gonna embrace it now..

Like for 9months studying mbti i thought I'm an enfp, but i still have doubts about it.. And i figure out if I'm other types...

Until 9months has passed without mbti,

"yess.. I'm definitely an enfp/iee. "

Ffs. Hihi ♡

Thanks User name for taking time to type me. I love you! 😘

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks User name for taking time to type me. I love you! 😘
    Aww, you're welcome. I love doing it.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Lol

Why do people ask me if I'm on weeds or intoxicated? Hahaha. I'm always normal all the time.

Does the use of programming makes you be good in the usage of Ti?

And btw, what's an emotivist? Lol. Too many jargons xD
    I don't think emotivist is well defined but you do it regardless. You emote.
    I think programing is like activity. You pretty much write down instructions to do a task.

Designing new programming language is probably heavy task.

BTW I look like intoxicated as well but not enough to do java. I like hypnotic constriction (Python) more than spiked coffee (java).
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Aww, you're welcome. I love doing it.
    Btw, i had created another thread. With audio :

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...ad.php?t=54199

Tell me your inputs. Thanks.

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by unsuccessfull Alphamale View Post
    I don't think emotivist is well defined but you do it regardless. You emote.
    I think programing is like activity. You pretty much write down instructions to do a task.

Designing new programming language is probably heavy task.

BTW I look like intoxicated as well but not enough to do java. I like hypnotic constriction (Python) more than spiked coffee (java).
    I guess so. I have more of a Te i guess? I've also researched math is with Te.

I have endulged in coffee ☕ now I'm fucking became acidic.

Btw type me: via voice

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

if emoting meant emotivist no one would ever be typed ESE

anyway, welcome to delta quadra!

(I know I know I said I'd leave, turns out im a liar)

(but I still wont help )

I think the dichotomies would be helpful you just picked the least helpful one under the circumstances (ESE in question, highly emotive post)

maybe run through some other ones

maybe ask her if gender is a social construct
    Last edited by Bertrand; 07-20-2017 at 12:15 PM.

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Her emotions are her emotions. I think that is what it is.
    ESE will make sure that everyone is in synchronized harmony -> constructive more than emotive
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

is the idea here that because the name is "idgaf" she can't be constructive because that seems hopelessly obtuse to me
    She puts everything out there just like @Chae by announcing it aloud without checking or wanting to mold it. ESE regardless of their user name almost never do this. Just check out @darya and @sorrows and compare them to @idontgiavef and @Chae.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

you're right of course, i deleted my post before i saw your response, because i realized i was just being dumb

that is an excellent distinction between ESE and IEE that definitely holds true in my experience

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

anyway, welcome to delta quadra!

(I know I know I said I'd leave, turns out im a liar)

(but I still wont help )

I think the dichotomies would be helpful you just picked the least helpful one under the circumstances (ESE in question, highly emotive post)

maybe run through some other ones

maybe ask her if gender is a social construct
    Here

Check out!!

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sorrows View Post
    I may be a newbie but the initial post and user name scream Fi Polr and Ne "curiosity".
    ILEs love "testing".....
    Okay. Thanks! but I'm working on my Ti now hihi ♡ because it's useful in my current problem in real life.

Fi doesn't help me that much. (probably in reminding me of being moral because i send nudes sometimes lol xD my inner self was like, hey slut, stooooppppppppppp!!!!)

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sorrows View Post
    This post lacks the more sober delta style of an IEE. You are using way too many "!!!!" to be a delta.
    My guess you are an ILE and once you accept that you will realize how very cool you are. I am not just saying that cause I am your activity partner and secretly wish I was an ILE.
    Yeah. The problem with being an IeE, is that I'm not a delta xD

Yes actually I'm not. :/

And guess what? Too much feelings, too much talk about people.. Because iee talks alot about people right? And their feelings? That actually exhausts me a lot.

Like sometimes, i just don't wanna think deep. Because it's not important.

Actually, I've been hanging out with NF people in the mbti community in chat groups.. It's actually fun, at first.

But i cannot take too much feelings? and they talk about people a lot when i don't really care about who they're talking about.

Like too much feelings i guess. I'm feeler type too but i don't like too much feelings. Because it's not helpful actually! Like really. Xd

I'm trying to work on my thinking function.

I don't know which I'm using, if it's Ti or Te..

But given if I'm really iee, i might be using Te. Lol. I don't know. But I'm trying to develop my Ti more.

And be more logical in approaching things.

Because Fi usage it's not really useful for me... like it's not useful to be used all the time.

Like example: there's a social event and I'm invited:
    Fi usage: i will analyze first if i know all the people around and if I'm gonna enjoy it.

Ti usage: or Ne usage: I'm bored so i will go.

So there. I'm limiting my Fi as much as possible.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast