TIM
    ENTj 3w4 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Arctures View Post
    There's already a thread for that
    *sigh* I'll look at it again another time if I can find it.
    3w4-5w6-9w8

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Besides, there are a lot of people on here who don't think I'm either Delta NF at all, and I would like to hear clear, concise reasons as to why not.

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

TIM
    ENTj 3w4 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Besides, there are a lot of people on here who don't think I'm either Delta NF at all, and I would like to hear clear, concise reasons as to why not.
    yeah i'd like to hear LSI's
    3w4-5w6-9w8

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

TIM
    ENTj 3w4 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pinocchio View Post
    Me too .
    3w4-5w6-9w8

Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    You would??? then here it is ... either ISTp or ESTj
    Neither Te nor Si are particularly strong points for me. Temperaments don't fit either, nor do intertype relations.

Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In one of my posts you demonstrated a strong Te when you yourself asked me to structure things better.
    Valuing something doesn't mean being strong with it.

Si is something you have to share with us. We can't tell what activities get you to enjoy that sensation...like...do you listen to the same music over and over and over -have you learned the lyrics by heart yet?
    Listening to music and liking it is not type-related.
    Unless this is a weird way of fishing for Contrustivist vs. Emotivist.

How is your drive and energy in cleaning and organizing your home and belongings?
    This I will concede to answer.
    Organization in physical space does not happen for me lol
    Last edited by Galen; 02-01-2010 at 11:09 PM.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Arctures, I've been thinking perhaps you should consider LSI, you are mean and you think in formulas.
    IEE-Ne

Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by somavision View Post
    you are mean
    This is a terrible stereotype to attach to LSIs, it doesn't seem fair.

and you think in formulas.
    How's that?

Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oh boy I'm my own dual and my own conflictor

this day just gets better and better

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is a terrible stereotype to attach to LSIs, it doesn't seem fair.
    Sorry bad joke. 100% Delta NF. The unfair LSI steroetypes were borrowed off other forum members.
    IEE-Ne

Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Let us see if we can proove if you are ISTp or ISTj? is that what you want to do?
    I don't care what anybody does in this thread, I just want all allegations of me being anything other than ENFp to be in here so the rest of the internet won't be clogged with such arguments.

Sorry bad joke.
    Yeah I figured it was lol. But it's still something that is wrongly associated with ISTjdom.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah I figured it was lol. But it's still something that is wrongly associated with ISTjdom.
    Yeah I know.. see my edit.
    IEE-Ne

Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah I know.. see my edit.
    Alright I gotcha. Don't worry we cool *fistbump*

TIM
    ENTj 3w4 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why do you think IEE? seriously..

you don't relate to EP. You say you are constructivist. I'm petty sure you'll agree on yielding. You don't relate to Fe-demonstrative. I've seen you suggest that you are Fe-ignoring. You don't relate to Ti-PoLR. I'm pretty sure you're Se-PoLR. I don't think you relate to Ne-base.
    3w4-5w6-9w8

Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Azeroffs View Post
    Why do you think IEE? seriously..
    Upon examination of other people who are of Ij temperament, I find myself much less staunch than them. I'm not all that spastic as people would often associate with Ep temperament, but my internal energy levels match much much better than either rational temperament. I find myself getting distracted very easily, as if I'm hard-wired to be receptive for constant input of information. I also find myself habitually falling into doing what I want to do as opposed to doing what I'm supposed to do, something I've sorta come to associate with irrational vs rational temperaments.

As for the Reinin dichotomies, I'm much less sure as I was before. The veracity of them seems to be waning on me, as some of the descriptions on wikisocion (since there are no other good places to research them) seem contradictory (ENFps prefering both larger and smaller groups, etc). Besides, negativism completely fits with me, as does result to some extent.

Also I don't think the internet is a very conducive place for typing people. It's a much easier process with in-person interaction, as people are prone to putting on airs while on the internet, myself included.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Arctures... you think in formulas.
    I kind of get what you're talking about, in an intuitive sense. Arctures does remind me of my LII friend, and he does often submit things initially to logic, seeming sort of formulaic. I mean, LxI was my first impression of him, but I never told him that was his type. Just an impression really. Knowing him more now, I would say LII is more likely than I thought initially. Yeah, not that I am saying that's his type.
    Last edited by 717495; 02-02-2010 at 12:19 AM. Reason: correction: LII friend, not LSI friend

TIM
    ENFj-fe
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Personally, I always thought of you as EII.
    EIE tritype 5w4, 4w5, 9w1

As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being.
    Carl Jung, "Memories, Dreams, Reflections", 1962

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by polikujm View Post
    I kind of get what you're talking about, in an intuitive sense. Arctures does remind me of my LII friend, and he does often submit things initially to logic, seeming sort of formulaic. I mean, LxI was my first impression of him, but I never told him that was his type. Just an impression really. Knowing him more now, I would say LII is more likely than I thought initially.
    It was a bad lampoon. I believe he's IEE or EII.
    IEE-Ne

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It was a bad lampoon. I believe he's IEE or EII.
    Hmm. I wouldn't disclude LII from my arrangement of impressions as of now, but that doesn't mean Arctures has to carry some other typing on his shoulders. I still think a Ti valuing type may be likely, since I still need to come down to a decision. He seems to participate in various Ti-lingo oriented discussion, and often has supported it in his reactions and terminology.

Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I feel like the reason I come across as Ti on here is due to the very nature of the internet. Since it's not a real-time communication medium, I have all the time I want/need to think about what I want to say and the exactly ordered way in which I want it to be phrased. Plus with the ability to edit the things I've said, making posts ordered and concise is a much more efficient process. But were one to throw me into a real-life situation, I'd probably take a great stumble when it comes to organizing my thoughts. It's easier to observe and order my own thought processes when I can see them visually and edit them at whim.

TIM
    ENFj-fe
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Upon examination of other people who are of Ij temperament, I find myself much less staunch than them. I'm not all that spastic as people would often associate with Ep temperament, but my internal energy levels match much much better than either rational temperament. I find myself getting distracted very easily, as if I'm hard-wired to be receptive for constant input of information. I also find myself habitually falling into doing what I want to do as opposed to doing what I'm supposed to do, something I've sorta come to associate with irrational vs rational temperaments.
    Not true, I know plenty of rationals that do what they want as opposed to what they are supposed to do. What "you're supposed to do" is a complex subject to question because it depends on your own rationale as to whether you're required to do something or not.
    EIE tritype 5w4, 4w5, 9w1

As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being.
    Carl Jung, "Memories, Dreams, Reflections", 1962

Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Morcheeba View Post
    Not true, I know plenty of rationals that do what they want as opposed to what they are supposed to do. What "you're supposed to do" is a complex subject to question because it depends on your own rationale as to whether you're required to do something or not.
    Ah I see, thanks for the clarification.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He's habitually falling into what he wants to do and not what he's supposed to do. That's the statement. Your objection doesn't contradict it.

I know all the time I should be doing something I'm supposed to be doing, meeting the appropriate standards, going to the work bell, etc. Basically doing which gives a worthy benefit, and it's all subjective. However I also know that I don't do this as much as I should be. I'm also fairly low energy. It can be considered as rationing one's energy, but to me it is simply not having enough, and not using much, as well as wanting to think (meditate) and not move. This is me. IP temperament suites me fairly well. I can see you as IP temperament too.

Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Where to find your dual as an ISTp
    oh boy

....skip sunday night football and go to vintage sales.
    I don't watch football

There are many ESFp's at these sales and few of other types that I have observed but your odds will be really good here.
    girls are gross

TIM
    ENTj 3w4 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I feel like the reason I come across as Ti on here is due to the very nature of the internet. Since it's not a real-time communication medium, I have all the time I want/need to think about what I want to say and the exactly ordered way in which I want it to be phrased. Plus with the ability to edit the things I've said, making posts ordered and concise is a much more efficient process. But were one to throw me into a real-life situation, I'd probably take a great stumble when it comes to organizing my thoughts. It's easier to observe and order my own thought processes when I can see them visually and edit them at whim.
    Ordering thoughts would be somewhat foreign to a Ti-PoLR, no?
    Why even spend a lot of time on it? Why notice it?
    I'm not saying that IEEs can't do this, but I think it's worthy of noting that spending time on something like that is not something Ti-PoLR would be so inclined to do. Well, maybe they might in overcompensation.

Still, I don't see why you think IEE. You explained to me why you think you might be irrational, which I still kinda found half ass. Doing what you want/should isn't type related as morcheeba explained. What kind of things you want or think should be might be type related. Also, I think introverts tend to be more receptive while extroverts more projective when it comes to input/output of information, but this is hard to gauge. IPs are probably the most receptive while EJs the least, but really I think it might just depend on what you're focusing on. Overall, it's just hard to say what that really means.

However, I do agree that reinin dichotomies and internet typings aren't the most reliable. I just get the feeling that your want to be IEE is clouding your sense of objectivity especially since I have yet to hear you explain any kind of rationale for it and plenty for the contrary. If your goal is to prove your IEEness then you should just stop this search for your type because all you're going to do is rationalize being IEE.

If you want to confirm your type, you have to try to prove it false.
    3w4-5w6-9w8

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you're trying to chose between IEE and EII, then go for EII for now. I definitely think you come across as introverted and not extroverted, wouldn't you agree?

Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Azeroffs
    If your goal is to prove your IEEness then you should just stop this search for your type because all you're going to do is rationalize being IEE.
    My goal for this thread is to redirect arguments of me as anything non-delta NF. Rumors of basically everything else have been flying around, and I don't want them cluttering up parts of the internet where they don't belong.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am so confused, but okay.

Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Okay here is what I was expecting:

Guy1: I think you are ISTj because xyz
    Guy2: I think you are INTp because xyz
    Guy3: I think you are not either of those because Guy1 and Guy2 are ******s
    Guy1 and Guy2: Fuck off
    <Guy3 has left the channel>

or something to that effect

TIM
    ENTj 3w4 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My goal for this thread is to redirect arguments of me as anything non-delta NF. Rumors of basically everything else have been flying around, and I don't want them cluttering up parts of the internet where they don't belong.
    Fair enough. I don't mean to come across as the person who is all like "rawr, your type is wrong, rawr rawr" especially since I could be wrong. I've just spent a fair amount of time on your typing and you seem unsure yourself. I'm really just trying to help, and I'm sorry if it has come off any other way.
    3w4-5w6-9w8

Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Azeroffs View Post
    Fair enough. I don't mean to come across as the person who is all like "rawr, your type is wrong, rawr rawr" especially since I could be wrong. I've just spent a fair amount of time on your typing and you seem unsure yourself. I'm really just trying to help, and I'm sorry if it has come off any other way.
    Socionix is pretty sure on ENFp for me, and as far as I'm concerned any socionics group that can produce a majority opinion should be at least listened to.

And don't worry, you don't offend me at all o:

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Members of minority groups with their own website/forum are all supposed to be in on the same thing. That's how it works. Does it count as an argument though? Or do you think it counts as many arguments?

Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by polikujm View Post
    Members of minority groups
    lol

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm just being realistic. Where is the argument and proof, and how much value is it really worth?

Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And I'm just reflecting on how when you said minority groups I immediately thought about racial groups. Then the thought of entire groups of races with webcams/forums made my aristocracy tingle.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast