Mallard Ne-INTj
    McGee Ti-ENTp
    ILE "Searcher"
    Socionics: ENTp
    DCNH: Dominant --> perhaps Normalizing
    Enneagram: 7w6 "Enthusiast"
    MBTI: ENTJ "Field Marshall" or ENTP "Inventor"
    Astrological sign: Aquarius

To learn, read. To know, write. To master, teach.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 1981slater View Post
    Gibbs Ti-ENTp
    Dinozzo Fi-ENFp
    Abby Si-ISFp
    Mallard Ne-INTj
    McGee Ti-ENTp
    Gibbs, an ENTp? How do you see that? At best, you could make the case of INTj, but ISTj is far more likely.

McGee is ENTp. Abby I can see as ISFp. Not sure about the other two.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gibbs Ti-ENTp
    Dinozzo Fi-ENFp
    Abby Si-ISFp
    Mallard Ne-INTj
    McGee Ti-ENTp
    If you're right, then I shall re-read every socionic article

Thought Gibbs would be something of a SLI, Dinozzo SLE, Abby Ne-ILE, the others I don't know, I don't watch it often. Maybe the woman who's a kind of psychologist/profiler would be EII ? And Ziva... a ST of some kind.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gibbs is ENTp?

Idk about that.
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Abby would be ENFp.

She seems too expressive for an ENTp.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gibs seems serious > rational.

I'd almost say Te dominant.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gibbs is ISFj.

(LOL@ ENTp!!! WTF?! Literally--in terms of this theory--one couldn't possibly be more wrong!)

Hint: almost EVERYONE on this show is Gamma.

I'm not going to do all of the work for you though... Let's see if anyone can get one right.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He looks out for Abby, brings her Cafe Pow, Brings her down back down to earth.

Clearly a Caregiver Infantile Relationship.

I love Abby I want to marry a girl just like her. She's Perfect.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Abby is like the ultimate G4 TV girl.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What is G4 ?

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL Abby would be the ultimate G4 TV Girl.

Contrarian Traditionalist Krig the Viking's Avatar
    TIM
    C-LII
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I keep hearing about this show, and this thread prompted me to finally watch it. I've only seen the first few episodes of the first season, but it's already abundantly clear that Gibbs is some kind of Delta ST, probably SLI. In his very first introductory scene in the series, he's building a boat with hand tools, for crying out loud! You don't get much more Delta ST than that.

DiNozzo I'll have to observe some more. Some kind of extravert, anyway -- EP?

Abby I'll also have to observe some more, but I would rule out Ego Se and probably Ego Te. I'm leaning toward Merry.
    Quaero Veritas.

TIM
    C-LII
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Watched a few more episodes (still first season). Some things have become clearer:

Gibbs: SLI. It's become quite clear that he is introverted, to the point of being something of a mystery to his coworkers. At this point I find it hard to imagine a credible argument being made for any other type (though I am of course always open to being proven wrong. )

Abby: SEI. I considered ILE for a while, but it didn't stick. One doesn't really expect an Alpha SF to be a lab geek, but then that's kind of the whole point of her character: she's not what you'd expect for a lab geek. I could perhaps see her as IEI (the whole goth thing), but I don't really see any specific evidence of Ni. I'm pretty comfortable with SEI.

Ducky: ILE. NT seems pretty obvious, and his long rambling stories suggest an extravert. He and Abby seem like pretty good friends, which would make sense if they're Duality.

Still not certain enough about Kate and DiNozzo to say anything about them. DiNozzo especially is turning out to be something of an enigma, socionically speaking.

[Edit: just saw a brief, 20-second interaction between McGee (who hasn't really had any major scenes so far) and Abby. If McGee doesn't turn out to be LII, I'll eat my hat. Well, ok, not really, but I have a strong hunch, and I don't usually get hunches like that. ]

[Edit 2: in that same episode, the interaction between McGee and DiNozzo seemed distinctly like Supervision (DiNozzo > McGee). Consequently, I am now leaning toward DiNozzo being SLE.]
    Last edited by Krig the Viking; 11-29-2009 at 09:02 AM.
    Quaero Veritas.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Krig, you're in the wrong quadra with those typings... Makes me think that you may want to concentrate on evaluating Se, i.e. how it manifests. (It's a Gamma TV show... CSI Miami is another Gamma show... Most cop/law enforcement shows you see will be full of Se valuing cast members, which, when you think of it, makes sense with the theory.)

TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gibbs Ti-ENTp
    Dinozzo Fi-ENFp
    Abby Si-ISFp
    Mallard Ne-INTj
    McGee Ti-ENTp
    Dinozzo: Fi ESFp
    Gibbs: Ti ESTp
    Abby: Si ISFp
    Mallard Ne INTj
    McGee Ti ENTp
    Kate Ti ISTj
    Ziva Si ESFj
    ILE "Searcher"

TIM
    C-LII
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JuJu View Post
    Krig, you're in the wrong quadra with those typings... Makes me think that you may want to concentrate on evaluating Se, i.e. how it manifests. (It's a Gamma TV show... CSI Miami is another Gamma show... Most cop/law enforcement shows you see will be full of Se valuing cast members, which, when you think of it, makes sense with the theory.)
    No, I'm pretty sure I'm in the right ballpark with those types. The show is a Delta-Alpha hybrid along same lines as the three Stargate series -- Delta lead characters/military personnel, Alpha scientists, and one lone Beta ST for flavour (although Kate may or may not be Beta, I dunno).

I don't generally find Gamma shows very interesting, being from my opposing Quadra and all. I would say the modern Battlestar Galactica was a good example of a Beta-Gamma hybrid show.

Mallard Ne INTj
    McGee Ti ENTp
    I could see that as a possibility, though from what I've seen so far I still tend to favour my typings. The McGee-DiNozzo relationship particularly seemed like Supervision to me, but then again I'm typing DiNozzo as ESTp ('playa' subtype ).
    Quaero Veritas.

TIM
    INTp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

that show is so full of misinformation

TIM
    C-LII
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MOP View Post
    I always viewed Mcgee as weak he never stands up for himself and as a result he gets picked on a lot. He just needs to once in a while tell everyone else to back off.
    Exactly. This is why I think he's Se PoLR.
    Quaero Veritas.

TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Krig the Viking View Post
    I could see that as a possibility, though from what I've seen so far I still tend to favour my typings. The McGee-DiNozzo relationship particularly seemed like Supervision to me, but then again I'm typing DiNozzo as ESTp ('playa' subtype ).
    BTW, Krig: example of Gamma show: JAG, including LIE-ESI duality

Mallard: definitely alpha NT, too systematic (LII>ILE) and very goofy (ILE>LII)

Actually, Kate (LSI) supervises Dinozzo (ESFp) and Gibbs "supervises" EVERYBODY because 1) He is in charge 2) He is a little bit of an asshole 3) He is Ti-ESTp. 4) Unhealthy SLEs tend to cover their weakness it by harassing others 5) Gibbs's polr is Fi, so his coworkers don't know much about him 6) He has sense of humour, but doesn't show it all the time, as ILEs do. On the other hand, SLIs are boring (sorry, guys) and not willing to lead others

McGee is definitely an ILE, but he looks like he is 14 years old. ILEs tend to be shy when young (until 20 y.o. or so) and outgoing then
    ILE "Searcher"

TIM
    C-LII
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

BTW, Krig: example of Gamma show: JAG, including LIE-ESI duality

Mallard: definitely alpha NT, too systematic (LII>ILE) and very goofy (ILE>LII)

Actually, Kate (LSI) supervises Dinozzo (ESFp) and Gibbs "supervises" EVERYBODY because 1) He is in charge 2) He is a little bit of an asshole 3) He is Ti-ESTp. 4) Unhealthy SLEs tend to cover their weakness it by harassing others 5) Gibbs's polr is Fi, so his coworkers don't know much about him 6) He has sense of humour, but doesn't show it all the time, as ILEs do. On the other hand, SLIs are boring (sorry, guys) and not willing to lead others

McGee is definitely an ILE, but he looks like he is 14 years old. ILEs tend to be shy when young (until 20 y.o. or so) and outgoing then
    I think Mallard is a pretty clear ILE. He's older, so he's settled down a bit from the goofy wackiness of younger ILEs, but he's still got that spark of humour in his eye. I think an older LII would come across as more dignified and respectable, and less prone to long-winded stories (which I think could be an example of Vulnerable Fi -- he doesn't seem as aware that people aren't interested in his boring stories as a Role Fi LII would be).

I suspect it's unlikely that we'll come to an agreement on Gibbs anytime soon, but here's my reasoning: Yes, he does display a lot of Se in the workplace (smacking people on the back of the head, etc.). However, his true, core personality, as revealed by the scenes when he's alone building his boat in his basement, seem more focused on Si to me. Note that he only ever uses Se in work-related situations -- common for Id functions.

As for McGee -- I'm curious, what leads to to believe ILE over LII for him? LII seems like the easiest fit to me, but I could be convinced otherwise.
    Quaero Veritas.

TIM
    C-LII
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Okay, so I've watched through every single episode of NCIS, up to the most recent one. Here are my findings:

Gibbs: N-SLI
    He almost never shows emotion, preferring to focus on the job at hand. This to me indicates Vulnerable Fe. His hobby of building boats with hand tools is a clear indication, in my opinion, of valued Si, especially Si+Te. He enjoys the physical sensation of hand tools, as opposed to noisy power tools. He strongly values Fi -- for him, personal loyalty is far more important any sort of Ti-based abstract system of right and wrong.

DiNozzo: SLE
    I believe DiNozzo is SLE rather than SEE for a few reasons. First of all, he seems Merry rather than Serious. Everything is a joke with him, in a way that seems incompatible with SEE to me. Furthermore, while he does give McGee a hard time, their interactions lack the hard edge of Conflict relations. On the contrary, DiNozzo clearly has the upper hand with McGee -- to the point where occasions in which McGee gets the better of DiNozzo are portrayed as surprising and unusual. A clear Supervision relationship, in my opinion.

McGee: C-LII
    McGee is pretty clearly Alpha NT, and LII seems pretty clear to me as well. Abby even calls him an introvert in one episode. Furthermore, his writing set-up (the pipe, the old typewriter, etc.) shows a use of Si that seems stronger than 1-dimensional Suggestive Si would be. His overall demeanour is fairly quiet and reserved.

Abby: D-SEI
    People have suggested ILE for Abby, but I think that's just because she's really, really smart. She displays her emotions far too freely to be a Logical type, IMHO. Her relationship with Ducky seems to me to be an interesting case of Duality between a male and a female, where the romance element has been removed due to the age difference.

Ducky: N-ILE
    Alpha NT seems pretty clear. His tendency to launch into long, rambling stories at the drop of a hat seems to me to indicate a more direct connection between his mind and his mouth than one would see in an LII.

Palmer: H-LII
    "Geekiness" is probably the strongest impression one gets from Jimmy. He gets along well with the other Alphas on the show; I haven't ruled out ILE, but H-LII seems most likely to me.

Vance: LSI
    Strict, by-the-book, gives an impression of solidity and stability.

Agent Fornell: LIE
    Dry, matter-of-fact, businesslike. Handles the "politics" aspect of the job in a way very reminiscent of other LIEs I've typed.

Gibbs' Dad: ESE
    The interactions between Gibbs and his dad seem strongly like a Supervision relationship. In the first episode Gibbs' dad is seen, somebody even comments that Gibbs is acting like a teenager when he's around his dad. Gibbs' dad is the only person on the show so far who has been able to unsettle him and throw him off his game. Furthermore, Gibbs' Dad is very gregarious and emotional. In the recent Christmas episode, when he meets Ducky, the two get along very well, having a long laughter-filled conversation in Gibbs' basement -- definitely looks like Activation.

Ziva: I have no idea. Somebody typed her as ESE, but Gibbs' Dad is a much better example of ESE, and Ziva's relationship with Gibbs is nothing like Gibbs' relationship with his father. Maybe she's LSE? I dunno. She's got issues, and is thus hard to type.

Kate: I have a vague notion that she was LSI, but I can't back it up with any evidence.
    Quaero Veritas.

TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

DiNozzo: SLE

McGee: C-LII
    I'm buying these. Anyway, the actor who plays McGee is ILE-Ti.
    ILE "Searcher"

TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I changed my mind again: Gibbs is Si-LSE, driven, no-nonsense, physical and after all he's a caregiver: Abby, Ducky and McGee are under his "protection"; Kate and Tony, egos, are treated in a different way by Gibbs.

Therefore, the ring of Socionics Supervision is:

Kate>Dinozzo>McGee (LII)

Gibbs>Abby

...and the ring of Social Respect is

Gibbs>Ducky (ILE)

Kate, the only gamma, has a cold relationship with Abby, Ducky and McGeeK.
    ILE "Searcher"

TIM
    C-LII
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I changed my mind again: Gibbs is Si-LSE, driven, no-nonsense, physical and after all he's a caregiver: Abby, Ducky and McGee are under his "protection"; Kate and Tony, egos, are treated in a different way by Gibbs.

Therefore, the ring of Socionics Supervision is:

Kate>Dinozzo>McGee (LII)

Gibbs>Abby

...and the ring of Social Respect is

Gibbs>Ducky (ILE)

Kate, the only gamma, has a cold relationship with Abby, Ducky and McGeeK.
    Kate as ESI? Actually, now that you mention it, it does seem to make a lot of sense. I'll have to think about that.

LSE is not an incomprehensible suggestion for Gibbs, either, though I still lean towards SLI. I'll definitely keep it in mind next time I watch the show, though.

Any thoughts on Ziva? She remains a complete mystery to me.
    Quaero Veritas.

TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Any thoughts on Ziva? She remains a complete mystery to me.
    Not sure...ESE Si?
    ILE "Searcher"

TIM
    C-LII
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not sure...ESE Si?
    Hmm, right, that's been proposed before, but I really don't see much Fe coming from her. One episode in specific sticks in my mind, when Ziva was dealing with some kind of emotional problem, McGee came up to her and tactfully asked what was wrong in a typically LII way that, in my opinion, an ESE would have responded positively to. Ziva, on the other hand, just withdrew further and wouldn't talk about it. You could argue that she's just some kind of really screwed up ESE, but it seems to me that it was more than that.

The only other type I can think of for her is LSE.
    Quaero Veritas.

TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default x

Let's type the actors!

Mark Harmon LII Ne - Gibbs LSE Si
    Sean Murray ILE Ti - McGee LII Ne
    Mark Weatherly SLE Se - Dinozzo SLE Se
    Sasha Alexander ESI Fi - Kate ESI Fi
    Pauley Perrette ESI Se - Abby SEI Si
    Cote de Pablo ESE Si - Ziva ILE Ti
    David McCallum LII Ne - Ducky ILE Ti
    Lauren Holly SEI Fe - Jenny Shepard SEI Fe
    ILE "Searcher"

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Let's type the actors!

Mark Harmon LII Ne - Gibbs LSE Si
    Sean Murray ILE Ti - McGee LII Ne
    Mark Weatherly SLE Se - Dinozzo SLE Se
    Sasha Alexander ESI Fi - Kate ESI Fi
    Pauley Perrette ESI Se - Abby SEI Si
    Cote de Pablo ESE Si - Ziva ILE Ti
    David McCallum LII Ne - Ducky ILE Ti
    Lauren Holly SEI Fe - Jenny Shepard SEI Fe
    shepard a SEI?!?!? who lol....

a few of those im unsure about, but ive also consindered gibbs to be LSI Se....i dont see why abby couldnt be SEI and dinozzo....for some reason SLE seems too obvious, and ive considered IEE believe it or not....
    SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so

[21:29] hitta: idealism is just the gap between the thought of death
    [21:29] hitta: and not dying

TIM
    C-EIE, 7-4-8 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default NCIS

Gibbs: ESI-Fi, cp6w5 sx/so (INTJ)
    DiNozzo: SLE-Se, 7w8 sp/so (ESTP)
    McGee: LII-Ne, 5w4 sp/so (INTP)
    Ziva: SLE-Ti, cp6w5 sp/sx (ISTP)
    Abby: IEI-Ne, 7w6 sx/sp (ENFP)
    Duck: ILI-Ne, 5w6 sp/so (INTP)
    What do these signs mean—, , etc.? Why cannot socionists use symbols Ne, Ni etc. as in MBTI? Just because they have somewhat different meaning. Socionics and MBTI, each in its own way, have slightly modified the original Jung's description of his 8 psychological types. For this reason, (Ne) is not exactly the same as Ne in MBTI.

Just one example: in MBTI, Se (extraverted sensing) is associated with life pleasures, excitement etc. By contrast, the socionic function (extraverted sensing) is first and foremost associated with control and expansion of personal space (which sometimes can manifest in excessive aagression, but often also manifests in a capability of managing lots of people and things).

For this reason, we consider comparison between MBTI types and socionic types by functions to be rather useless than useful.

-Victor Gulenko, Dmitri Lytov

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default NCIS

Disclaimer: There have been previous threads about this show, and I have reviewed them. Rather than dredge up an old thread that has almost no active users these days I decided to make a new one. I think this show is a beautifully crafted display of inter-type relations. Alone I am more confident about some types rather than others, however when viewed in full I think the relationship matrices match up almost perfectly. That being said, let's get to it.

Gibbs: ESI

Type: I think ESI is a very strong typing for Gibbs, and the type I am most sure of. He displays classical gamma values. He's very work oriented, however he doesn't micro-manage his employees. He's a very "Just get this done, what ever it takes." Sort of fellow and "Whatever it takes" is a motto of his that crops up multiple times throughout the show. He displays very strong relationships with all other characters in the show, and typically only expects loyalty from them and that they follow orders. He also views the personality quirks of the other characters as completely irrelevant. What I mean by this, is that despite various small quarrels in between the other characters, or him and the other various characters, are disregarded as unimportant compared to the job. He's still loyal to his team and would never fire them so long as they return that loyalty and have strong work ethic. It's worth noting that his bonds with the other characters are primarily based around completing various tasks and how adept they are at completing these tasks or following his orders. He is close to his team because they are adept at their tasks, and seems to have little interest in forming relationships that are not based on this aptitude or outside of work. His relationships outside of work seem turbulent and he's suffered various divorces. Like a stereotypical ESI portrait he's got a very big stick up his ass and a stern demeanor. He's often portrayed as disliked by many for being so work oriented, excluding his team. He also displays a strong penchant for routine and will only vary from his personal routine if a job needs doing or to protect his team. A less known and perhaps less relevant ESI stereotype of his is prefering to work with his hands however, it's worth noting that even when he's not working on a job, he's still working on various projects at home to relax.

DiNozzo: SLE, Supervised by Gibbs.

DiNozzo is the everyman of the show. He's the one that gets to ask all the dumb and funny questions so the audience understands various terminology used and what's going on. DiNozzo is also a bit of a goofball and is constantly being smacked around and corrected by Gibbs. This however doesn't really bother DiNozzo as he follows orders to a fault and is fiercely loyal. An iconic example of this is Gibbs asking DiNozzo for a knife, and DiNozzo responds with a classic Gibbs line "Rule number 9, always brings a knife." Gibbs then immediately produces his own knife and responds that he was "Just testing him." Gibbs also smacks DiNozzo at various points in the show and even throws DiNozzo's drink out a window at one point, this is Gibbs' response to DiNozzo's typically Fe oriented nature of trying to lighten the mood. From Gibbs perspective DiNozzo is a great teammate and a loyal one, but he needs to spend less time trying to crack jokes and more time working. DiNozzo is also constantly seeking Gibbs' approval often complaining that Gibbs' never tells him good job or that he even validates their relationship. From Gibbs' perspective these things don't really need to be brought up that much.

Todd: EIE, Activity with DiNozzo

This relationship is characterized by the playful banter with DiNozzo. Despite DiNozzo's lewd, and sometimes sexist jokes, the two still get along famously. Todd is very accepting of DiNozzo. Todd is also seen at points in the show over stepping Fi related boundries with suspects and in interrogations. A good example of this is when the group is interrogating the wife of a deceased navy seal. In this scene the group asks how the husband and wife's relationship was, the wife responds “Fine.” Todd responds with an inquisitive “Your husband wasn't sleeping on the couch?” The wife then clearly offended snaps “You're not married are you Agent Todd?” Todd sheepishly responds “No.” At the end of this scene, DiNozzo makes a joke about this exchange to Todd and it seems to cheer her up.

Abby: IEE, Supervises Gibbs.

Abby is the quirky goth tech nerd of the show. She is amazingly skilled and a great forensic analyst. She displays a very wide array of interests. Gibbs often consults her with dilemmas which she not only solves instantly, but more often than not has solved them before Gibbs even asks. She often makes Gibbs wait through her explanations of why information is relevant, when Gibbs simply wants the important part so he can continue with the mission. Gibbs responds somewhat favorably to this and Abby is the character that Gibbs most compliments, telling her she does good work after almost every scene they have together. This is Gibbs' way of seeking approval despite his often uncomplimentary nature. DiNozzo is often jealous of this.

Dr. Donald Mallard AKA Ducky: LIE, Duality with Gibbs.

Ducky is the character that has clearly done and seen everything under the sun. He has a very vast array of knowledge and almost always try to provide anecdotal evidence, from personal travels, of the historical relevancy of the conclusions he comes to. At times, Gibbs politely gets him back on track and reminds him that there is a task at hand. This however is unoffensive to Ducky and he'll often respond with a polite “Oh right” and then turn to his his assistant and continue the story while Gibbs goes on to continue the mission. Ducky is the only person that Gibbs confides in, and is also the only one who can consoles Gibbs when he's upset. Ducky also is almost exclusively the character that can tell when something is wrong with Gibbs. The others can't see past Gibbs' stern demeanor.

Alright, that tasked me. May write more later.
    Easy Day

Mermaid with Stellar views SyrupDeGem's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

YAYS NCIS!!!!!

I saw gibbs more as ILI and Abby more as INFj... although now am wondering if abby could be an extrovert after all. She seems to be possible candidate for both. She is quite happy in her lab with things remaining as they are without much outside influence but enjoying the creative. It usually takes her a long time to warm up to anyone and she super Fi. Fi dom i thought. She also has this way of not wanting to say no and ending up in situations out of not wanting to upset people rather than because she wants to be sociable. Prob enneagram 4 or maybe 6. Abby rocks

Gibbs hmmm.... idk he just has that quiet calm and knowing that i associate with ILI's. (I find him very attractive, personality wise)

I agree with Tony being ESTp...fo sho, very obvious and accurate typing. One of the sweet ones though, not your sociopathic type of ESTp.

MaGee.hmmm not sure... maybe LSI or SLI? Sweet introverted, logical .....

Oh and Ducky! Hmmm... Ducky is def a NT of some description Logical Intuitive... Maybe ENTp... ? I love his rambles.

Now this is a story all about how, my type got changed, turned upside down. Just wait for a minute and watch chatbox right there, & I'll tell how Gem became the moderator with blue hair.

In typology central friended and praised, on the picture thread was where she spent most her days. Chilling out, selfies, relaxing all cool, And all typing some people and getting them schooled.

When a couple of girls who were up to no good, Started annoying her & her friends in the forumhood, She got in one little flame war & got pissed off & said 'I'm moving in with that exboyfriend in the forum with the socionics toffs.

So Gem pulls up to the forum for a year without being a hater, And yells to typocentral 'Yo creeps! Smell Ya later', Became a mod in her kingdom she was finally there, To sit on her throne as the mod with blue hair.

InvisibruJim

TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Ducky rules! I had him loosely at ILI or whereabouts, LIE works better.

SLE for Tony's spot on; as for the others, no idea. I like IEE for Abby
    p . . . a . . . n . . . d . . . o . . . r . . . a
    trad metalz | (more coming)

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kate Todd is dead.

You guyz forgot about Ziva.

Ducky seems more ILE than LIE.

Mermaid with Stellar views SyrupDeGem's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kate who? According to fan pop she is very much alive.

Ziva... hmmm ISTp?

Now this is a story all about how, my type got changed, turned upside down. Just wait for a minute and watch chatbox right there, & I'll tell how Gem became the moderator with blue hair.

In typology central friended and praised, on the picture thread was where she spent most her days. Chilling out, selfies, relaxing all cool, And all typing some people and getting them schooled.

When a couple of girls who were up to no good, Started annoying her & her friends in the forumhood, She got in one little flame war & got pissed off & said 'I'm moving in with that exboyfriend in the forum with the socionics toffs.

So Gem pulls up to the forum for a year without being a hater, And yells to typocentral 'Yo creeps! Smell Ya later', Became a mod in her kingdom she was finally there, To sit on her throne as the mod with blue hair.

InvisibruJim

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Geminatronix View Post
    Oh and Ducky! Hmmm... Ducky is def a NT of some description Logical Intuitive... Maybe ENTp... ? I love his rambles.
    *chuckles* Yeah, I love the show too. ILE is an interesting typing. Why did you decide that was the best fit? Perhaps embarrassingly enough I hadn't really considered it previously
    Easy Day

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Geminatronix View Post
    Kate who? According to fan pop she is very much alive.

Ziva... hmmm ISTp?