Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

SEE
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    No idea
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

FINALLY someone else who loves Colbie. She's so beautiful, and romantic, and pretty, and cute.

And also she isn't a forum member (yet ) so I can say nice things about her without being flamed.
    She is wise
    beyond words
    beautiful within
    her soul
    brighter than
    the sun
    lovelier than
    love
    dreams larger
    than life
    and does not
    understand the
    meaning of no.
    Because everything
    through her, and in her, is
    "Yes, it will be done."

Why I love LSEs:
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbie
    A couple years ago I was put in charge of decorating the college for Valentine's Day. I made some gorgeous, fancy decorations from construction paper, glue, scissors, and imagination. Then I covered a couple cabinets with them. But my favorite was the diagram of a human heart I put up. So romantic!

TIM
    No idea
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh how could I forget

She is wise
    beyond words
    beautiful within
    her soul
    brighter than
    the sun
    lovelier than
    love
    dreams larger
    than life
    and does not
    understand the
    meaning of no.
    Because everything
    through her, and in her, is
    "Yes, it will be done."

Why I love LSEs:
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbie
    A couple years ago I was put in charge of decorating the college for Valentine's Day. I made some gorgeous, fancy decorations from construction paper, glue, scissors, and imagination. Then I covered a couple cabinets with them. But my favorite was the diagram of a human heart I put up. So romantic!

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

ISFP(?)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Colbie Caillat ?

''Bob Marley is a huge influence. I love reggae music, but I also love the purpose of the songs he writes and the style of the music - it takes your worries away and makes you feel good, and I think that's what music is about.''
    ''And when I perform on my own tour, I have to talk myself into going out on that stage every single night.''
    ''Bob Marley is a huge influence. I love reggae music, but I also love the purpose of the songs he writes and the style of the music - it takes your worries away and makes you feel good, and I think that's what music is about.''
    ''I didn't want to call and schedule shows or call and make people listen to my music. Luckily, my friends and family really stayed on me and made me put myself out there.''
    ''I usually end up falling for one of my really good guy friends because I know everything about them, and you fall in love with their personalities, and it makes them become attractive to you in your eyes.''
    ''I think the older you get, the more you know about life, and the more you learn about yourself and you become comfortable in your own skin. So the older I'm getting, the more fun I'm having.''
    ''Songwriting is like a therapy, it's a connection that you have with another person, and I'm not scared of it at all for some reason.''
    ''Talking with my friends and family every day helps keep me grounded and connected to home. They are the most important things to me.''
    ''Writing is my therapy. My feelings build up inside of me and then I sit down and write a song.''
    ''Whenever I'm on tour and I'm in my hotel room and I'm writing and playing my guitar, I go in the bathroom and I record whatever I'm writing in there. It's just what I love to do.''
    ''I like how my body feels when I'm in shape; I love how it feels after I work out each day. Fitting in the clothes I like to wear comfortably and living a healthy lifestyle is important to me.''
    ''I was always shy and had a huge fear of being onstage.''
    ''I don't take relationships too seriously, but everyone else seems to. And when you get your heart broken, it's like the end of the world. And I look at it as that was one moment in your life, one chapter. That person helped you grow and figure out what kind of person you want to be with in the future.''

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

vibes like LSE

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can see LSE. Seems Fi/Te EXXx at least.

Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dualzies with Jason Mraz?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Horrible song, I think Colbie Caillat is the best part of it.

Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bad music seems to be Mraz's specialty :/
    Never cared much for Caillat's tunes either though. Apparently Te women can't write engaging pop music.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh I'm not talkin about her music Galen.

Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Galen View Post
    Never cared much for Caillat's tunes either though. Apparently Te women can't write engaging pop music.
    There's a couple I think are pretty listenable.

Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Erk View Post
    Oh I'm not talkin about her music Galen.

TIM
    ISTp
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think she is Fi-valuing S and F, SEE>ESI. Sort of the Brittney Spears ESFp type. F subtype seems to fit best.

TIM
    ESI-Fi 146w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She's probably an ESI-Se. She's Fi/Te-valuing and has described herself as shy. I don't see how she could be a member of the Alpha or Beta quadras, as she's pretty conservative in that she doesn't take much huge risks. Her music doesn't seem Ne-valuing at all, although she does seem kind of Si-valuing but ESI-Se often seem Si-valuing, they have a much softer vibe, are easy on the body and the senses which is the opposite of the ESI-Fi, although the ESI-Fi doesn't appear hard/rough on purpose usually it's not a conscious decision for them; being sub-typed in the direction of Delta makes them look gruff (all Delta types are often gruff as are LSI-Ti; members of the delta quadra have the least control over their anger/irritation.) Rebelondeck has said that the ESI has a soft coat that he/she thought LSI don't have (although the LSi-Se often do have it, the LSI-Ti doesn't), but that doesn't apply to any ESI-Fi, just the Se type (and not even 100% and really not any more than it does to ILE-Ti). But just as ILE-Ti are outwardly soft themselves (they just can't appear hard even if they do demand something they can never appear gruff, it's just something they can't do, when they do get angry or yell they appear goofy unlike the IEE who can be pretty disturbing when they're angry, they don't look like kids or goofy at all, they're appearance and words and thoughts are much more disturbing when they're angry vs the ILE-Ti although ironically they don't use weapons and martial arts like ILE-Ti do), they require the people they associate with to be similar to themselves in their softness--they can't tolerate people who have a hard vibe and will often gently (w/o exploding themselves) use violent methods to quell any rage or dissassociate themselves from someone who has a hard exterior.
    Last edited by Disturbed; 08-19-2020 at 12:11 AM.