SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Winterpark's type and LSI-Ti description

Either this description is wrong...

Logical subtype: (The Instructor)

(Valentine Meged & Anatoly Ovcharov) The logical subtype is self-assured, quiet, constrained, dry, correct and impenetrable. At times seems haughty but is moderately kind and imperturbable. Very polite and attentive to details in conversation, likes that all specify and explain their opinions, but sometimes is prone to get stuck up on nonessential details. When they ask questions they want answers to provide exhaustively detailed information. Dislikes uncertainty and is internally quite collected. They never lose their presence of mind and try to encourage those that require their support. Appears like a straight line, motionless, seeming to look through, rather than at, the interlocutor. Movements are measured but restrained, tendency to shuffle footwear when walking; when they turn they do so suddenly; their neck rests squarely on their shoulders and appears stiff.

(Victor Gulenko) Most rational logical type. Very constructive. Their aims are in hierarchy; works thoroughly and brings everything to its end without missing a detail. Not very dynamic and does not transfer confusion. Outwardly is strict, sustained, somewhat single-minded. In working situations is official, and even with close relatives can manifest a barrack style of behaviour. Clothing is conservative, for males: his suit is often in a strict, dark tone.

(Sexual behaviour) Restrained in their expression of feelings with an aim towards clarity and definition; disposed to flatness in relations and reacts negatively to quarrels. Inclined to doubts and distrustfulness. Often show concern about their partner and provide them with pleasant gifts and trifles. Require a sensitive, delicate partner, since they are straight-line/simple in sexual contacts and sufficiently restrained in the positive and negative expression of emotions. Need an attentive, thoughtful partner, whom will not tie them to their will. Their partner should yield to their persuasions and strive to satisfy all of their requirements.
    Or I should finally accept the fact that Numbers is my dual.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Maybe it does blow, but if you also read the SLI subtype descriptions, you'll see there are several similarities. What are your thoughts after reading those descriptions as well?

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Subterranean View Post
    Maybe it does blow, but if you also read the SLI subtype descriptions, you'll see there are several similarities. What are your thoughts after reading those descriptions as well?
    Hmm... it makes me feel very undecided? The SLI-Te sounds too... pragmatic, but the Si one is okay for the most part, I guess.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Parkster View Post
    Their partner should yield to their persuasions and strive to satisfy all of their requirements.
    There is a HUGE difference between having a partner who gives you freedom and room to satisfy your own needs/requirements vs a partner who will "strive to satisify" all your requirements. *shivers at the last* I can't believe you highlighted that part!

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmm... it makes me feel very undecided? The SLI-Te sounds too... pragmatic, but the Si one is okay for the most part, I guess.
    But then there's also this "they need a partner who will motivate them into action" Se-seeking type of thingy that's been circulating around, to which I tremendously relate, which makes this self-typing process even MORE COMPLICATED!!!
    Last edited by Park; 10-28-2009 at 11:24 PM.

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

I know what you're thinking.

"Am I a logical aesthete or a pragmatic disciplinarian?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is Socionics, the most powerful mindfuck in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: "Do I feel sensory-logical-introvetery?"

Well, do ya, punk?

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by anndelise View Post
    There is a HUGE difference between having a partner who gives you freedom and room to satisfy your own needs/requirements vs a partner who will "strive to satisify" all your requirements. *shivers at the last* I can't believe you highlighted that part!
    LOL. Well, the main reason I highlighted that was because I've had people say that about me... But to tell you the truth and calm you down , I think I'd much prefer the room and freedom.

The context in which "strive to satisfy all of their requirements" would work is I guess when my "requirements" would be "to have freedom and room to satisfy my own needs/requirements. "
    Last edited by Park; 10-28-2009 at 11:29 PM.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know what you're thinking.

"Am I a logical aesthete or a pragmatic disciplinarian?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is Socionics, the most powerful mindfuck in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: "Do I feel sensory-logical-introvetery?"

Well, do ya, punk?

LOL, I actually type Eastwood as LSI.

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

( I know he's been a contentious typing)

What do you think of the SLE-Ti subtype description? I ask because sometimes with these subtype descriptions I suspect they may not correctly represent the right level of extrovertedness\introvertedness and maybe reading that would make you realise what you are up against.

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know an LSI-Ti who is very paranoid. believes in all conspiracies etc. I once heard Expat say he also knew such an LSI.

They are often shy and correct.

SLI-Te are very loyal and helpful to their peers and also prone to aggression.

just my experiences...

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What do you think of the SLE-Ti subtype description?
    I don't like it. Doesn't sound very much like me, either.

The LSI and SLI one are more similar to each other, I think.

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LSI is often praised because of their correctness, counscientiousness and reliability.
    SLI is never praised for this.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bad description by Gulenko.

Meged's is right on though.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Or I should finally accept the fact that Numbers is my dual.
    I pledge my allegiance,
    To Socionics,
    And to the Beta Rational pair for which it stands,
    Two person under duality,
    Indivisible, with complication and fidelity to one.
    (D)IEE~FI-(C)SLE~Ni E-5w4(Sp/Sx)/7w8(So/Sp)/9w1(sp/sx)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    1)
    A girl who I want to date, asks me: well first tell me how tall you are?
    My reply: well I will answer that, if you first tell me how much you weigh!

2)
    A girl I was dating said she was oh so great at sex etc, but she didn't do blowjobs.
    My reply: Oh I'm really romantic etc, I just will never take you out to dinner.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If this whole ordeal is about numbers, then it is a rather complicated subject, something BnD would more likely be able to help you out with. Remember that numbers is Asian and so he is extremely likeable.

By the way, who else here is gay? It seems like the percentages are growing like hotcakes. I can never know these days.

TIM
    INTp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think it's a great description.