Page 47 of 73 FirstFirst ... 3743444546474849505157 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,880 of 2884

Thread: Your typing of forum members (archived '15-'17)

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand View Post
    lol does Si not like that stuff? cause im lolin just at the first frame

I was uncomfortable throughout these three, I believe this is all pointless and creepy aggressive. just watch it, not a trace of efficient comfort.
    "Street Fighter" "Come at me bro" - well

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I actually think the funniest thing about that is the idea of a girl finding it funny, like the idea of slugabed sending these out is really funny to me in an awesome way

there's gotta be an anime gif that explains what I'm imaging. like a small hyperactive woman laughing at physical comedy

the real test is does slugabed like john wick cause my IEE friend almost had a breakdown trying to get through it, whereas I thought it was flippin awesome

edit: badass Garfield brought a tear to my eye

finally, someone captured my love of cats together and disdain for brats in the form of amazing fiery catribution
    Last edited by Bertrand; 05-24-2017 at 04:53 AM.

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

lol does Si not like that stuff? cause im lolin just at the first frame
    WE DO. Chae is just being girly like all the IEE that I know (males included). But males IEE laugh at the same stupidity as me. Actually I think that a lot of my humor right now comes from my IEE guy.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Slugabed View Post
    WE DO. Chae is just being girly like all the IEE that I know (males included). But males IEE laugh at the same stupidity as me. Actually I think that a lot of my humor right now comes from my IEE guy.
    ^^^^U see that? and also going on. It's either SEE or SLE for her, SLE judging by the comments below the videos

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I love that she just called IEE males girly

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I love that she just called IEE males girly
    I love them that way. I couldn't really match with other type, we compliment each other.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I love them.
    that's all that really matters, besides its kind of true (there's nothing wrong with being girly, of course)

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@Slugabed That aside you aren't , especially not PoLR, far too expressive and unreserved. SLI is a lot more to themselves, cautious, smooth, and private. And doesn't treat their partner like this.

Persuasion, pulling, treating a person like a bitch, shutting your partner up, smacking, invading a person's sphere by groping and squeezing rather sensitive body parts in public (!!) are not SLI domain. lead here. Ask @Director Abbie about how much she'd approve of this - Delta love is very different, soft and caring, this has nothing to do with how gender roles impact us but simply the fact that is at work. That's also why @Bertrand likes it far more than I do. I don't like it AT ALL
    Last edited by Chae; 05-24-2017 at 06:28 AM.

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@Chae

I'm feeling really special
    I love you even if you think I'm not your dual and even when you think that I'm being mean or rude towards you for expressing my opinions (Fe PoLR). And even when you don't want to accept me the way I'm because I don't match your expectations.

You don't know me IRL, how do you know that I'm not reserved? On the other hand, I'm not a kiddo obviously, I don't feel the need to prove anything to people on a forum or hiding my opinions or myself behind the curtains because of mistaken introverted stereotype. And I won't let any stereotype to change how I express myself when writing. But if you want to think that because you see me being "open" (not really) and funny when I talk to ENFx and other feelers I'm not introverted, that's cool. You should know more ISTPs irl. And I guess that your dad is funny and mildly open when he's around you too. So, why I shouldn't express myself as I please? To fulfill your idealizations and stereotypes? That's not going to happen.

I love you and accept you the way you are, being 3w4 and whatever. Even if you don't match your typing and the rest. I don't mess with your types because I know that you are sensitive, so why you doing this to others? *me curious*

I think that you are really mad because I express my opinions, and you don't like that I don't match your expectations, so you want to put me on a category that won't make you feel uncomfortable. That's okay. You can label me as you like and believe that I'm whatever you think I am. I don't care. You can also be mad at me, but it won't stop me to expressing my opinions as what I am, a Delta SLI (according my tests and functions scores). My dad is LSE and the way you think about "caring" seems different as I feel and experience it (and what I see on him too). So, I'm really sorry if I hurt your feelings and your idealizations over SLIs. That's not my intention and it has never been. But I like to be honest and to hold on my own convictions and own way to see things. Also we aren't perfect you know, actually I think we are far from it. Specially not with Fe PoLR and low Fi.

Fortunately, I've had years of experience with IEEs to learn to treasure you, and I love teaching to IEEs things, even on an indirect way (the natural SLI-IEE dual way). I accept the way you think, your convictions and even your expectations, but me being your dual doesn't mean that I should stand for them. As I don't stand for anyone opinions when I think they are madly wrong. Also accepting/loving someone doesn't mean that this person should praise or applaud everything you say. I've a mind too. I've convictions, and my deep convictions are over family, freedom and love (among other stuff).

If you want to label me as SLE or whatever you like it's ok with me. The opinions of other people don't affect me really.

About the b**** stuff. I don't treat him like my b*****, he says it in a playful way. Also obviously I was exaggerating. lol I took the exact same words that you posted on the pics and I fit it to the story line. It's evident that you are driven by your resentment to taking it literally.

Also, I'd love you to stop quoting me, so could you erase my quote, please? On the contrary, I'm very careful with my privacy and my intimacy, I'm reserved and shameful, I don't like you to quoting my intimate stuff. Me posting in here doesn't mean that I like ppl indiscriminately quoting me.

Finally I won't ask Abbie because I've said many times that I think that typing people randomly it's ridiculous and I don't like typing people and don't care for others opinions about my type (or my person, tbh). I know who I am and ultimately I don't care about people opinions and don't trust faulty understanding and biased judgment from partial views of my person, but everybody can think what they please, guess.

My 2 cents.
    Last edited by Hope; 05-31-2017 at 05:48 PM.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    Persuasion, pulling, treating a person like a bitch, shutting your partner up, smacking, invading a person's sphere by groping and squeezing rather sensitive body parts in public (!!) are not SLI domain. lead here. Ask @Director Abbie about how much she'd approve of this - Delta love is very different, soft and caring, this has nothing to do with how gender roles impact us but simply the fact that is at work. That's also why @Bertrand likes it far more than I do. I don't like it AT ALL
    Well, I haven't known any SLI to like jealousy. If anything, it's a turn-off for them. And none of the other behaviors were such as I could imagine seeing an SLI do. At least, not in public. I have no idea how an SLI would act with their significant other in private.
    I think saying Si is soft and caring isn't as strong an argument as saying SLIs are private people.
    But personally those behaviors, even in private, seem horrendously unromantic to me.

Ah: Slugabed is a private person. So SLI is still possible there imo.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@Chae

I'm feeling really special, I love you even if you think I'm not your dual and even when you think that I'm being mean or rude (and I don't see it that way, Fe PoLR). And even when you don't want to accept me the way I'm because I don't match your expectations.

You don't know me IRL, how do you know that I'm not reserved? On the other hand, I'm not a kiddo obviously, I don't feel the need to prove anything to people on a forum or hiding my opinions or hiding myself behind the curtains because introverted stereotype. And any stereotype will change how I express my self when writing. But if you want to think that because you see me being open and fun when I talk to ENFx and other feelers I'm not introverted, that's cool. You should know more ISTPs irl. And I guess that your dad is fun and midly open when he's around you too. Why I shouldn't express myself as I like?

I love you and accept you the way you are, being 3w4 and whatever. Even if you match or don't match your typings and the rest. I don't mess with your typings because I know that you are sensitive, so why you doing this to others? *me curious*

I think that you are really mad because I express my opinions and you don't like that I don't match your expectations so you want to put me on a category that won't make you feel uncomfortable. Thats okay. You can label me as you like and believe that I'm whatever you think I'm. I don't care. You can also be mad at me, but it won't stop me to expressing my opinions. I'm really sorry if I hurt your feelings and your idealizations of SLIs. That's not my intention and it has never be. But I like to be honest and hold to my own convictions and own way to see things. Also we aren't perfect you know, actually I think we are far from it. Specially with Fe PoLR and low Fi.

Fortunately I've had years of experience with IEEs to learn to treasure you and I love teaching to IEEs things even on an indirect way (the natural SLI-IEE dual way). I accept the way you think and your convictions and even your expectations, but me being your dual doesn't mean that I'll stand for them. As I don't stand for anyone opinions when I think they are wrong. Also accepting/loving someone doesn't mean that this person should praise or applaud everything you say. I've a mind too. I've convictions, and my deep convictions are over family, freedom and love (among other stuff).

If you want to label me as SLE or whatever you like its ok with me. The opinions of other people don't affect me really.

About the b**** stuff. I don't treat him like my b*****, he says it in a playful way. Also obviously I was exaggerating. lol I took the exact same words that you posted on the pics and I fit it to the story line. It's evident.

Also, I'd love you to stop quoting me please, so could you erase my quote please? On the contrary, I'm very careful with my privacy and my intimacy, I'm reserved and shameful, I don't like you to quoting my intimate stuff. Me posting in here doesn't mean that I like ppl randomly quoting me.

Also I won't ask Abbie because I've said many times that I think that typing people randomly it's ridiculous and I don't like typing people and don't care for other ppls opinions about my type. I know what I am and ultimately I don't trust people opinions, but everybody can think what they please, guess.
    My 2 cents.
    Thanks and don't worry, I just needed a reaction to decide on things. You're dealing with intuition, I think two steps ahead to guide you. Now you used creative very cutely with demonstrative - verdict: SEE, Gamma is ready for ya. I know you won't change SLI for a longer time but either way. Good that's no issue, quote will be removed in a sec!

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I feel like language is impressionistic and sometimes we overshoot the mark because of mood or perceived audience or any number of things, and because of that we can give off inconsistencies or idiosyncrasies that a person sensitive to precisely those things can then pick up. I recently read a thread on reddit about Ne where it says something to the effect that Ne takes a thing and exaggerates some things about it while ignoring other things in order to subtly bring out its possibilities, kind of like turning up the saturation on an object in order to see how it might look and interact with other objects, and I think its possible Chae did that to Slugabed and Slugabed may already have certain Se'isms that don't amount to Se valuing but were part of simple experience perhaps being around Se valuers and that is what caused this whole thing

I can't tell anyone how to feel, but I would say its obvious you both like eachother and there's no reason we shouldn't all continue doing so, as I see it, since all of this is nothing, in my opinion, to be too worried about, but maybe that's saying too much but in any case I hope no ones feelings get hurt and rather we just learn more interesting things about eachother etc etc

I think its entirely plausible a SLI raised by a SLE dad, and female, in this society, would come off SEE

I think SEEs are awesome though, so thats good too

(I understand no ones asking about me, but I really think its relevant): its really funny cause the two women I think I really liked the most were SLI and SEE and I definitely see how they are similar and awesome and how this whole thing could come about just because I do think they share many characteristics and they're both super cool

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@Bertrand
    My dad is LSE and my brother LSI.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Director Abbie View Post
    Well, I haven't known any SLI to like jealousy. If anything, it's a turn-off for them. And none of the other behaviors were such as I could imagine seeing an SLI do. At least, not in public. I have no idea how an SLI would act with their significant other in private.
    I think saying Si is soft and caring isn't as strong an argument as saying SLIs are private people.
    But personally those behaviors, even in private, seem horrendously unromantic to me.

Ah: Slugabed is a private person. So SLI is still possible there imo.
    Being private is a matter of in any context, so SEE again fits. You basically excluded the SLI possibility in your first paragraph so more evidence. For IEE-SLI dualization, also in erotic terms behind closed doors, see here. Slugabed is aiming for the aggressive, expressive spirit that IEE and SLI reject being their harmony- and relaxation-craving sexual selves.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

oh sorry that messes up my theory, but ill leave it there, so people understand what's going on

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Eh, don't mind my PoLR I don't go off details, I prefer the overall impression and that is not -mimicking but real in this case. "Coming off as" = actual type. Unless you have an ENFp or ENFj who can exude different facets of characters confusing the typists (this is what happened in my case, best example).

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

This link proves me more than anything:

SLI

SLI is a person who combines qualities of both a pragmatic and an inventive personality and who strives for self-improvement. He is active, mobile, doesn't shy away from labor, enjoys physical activity. Prefers to do things with his own hands instead of relying on others. He dislikes forcing people to do something against their will, believing that this should be up to their conscience and freedom of choice. He is uncompromising with those who try to impose their own vision of things and methods. Enjoys taking care of those who are less adapted to life than him.

As a realist and a skeptic, SP (SLI) often doesn't easily see ways out of difficult situations. In midst of routine, his vitality and productivity diminish, and apathy often overtakes him. Though, in critical situations, he quickly mobilizes and displays remarkable resolve and energy. Consequently he has a need for novel impressions and moral support - his needs a partner who would relieve him from a sense of banality and futility and bring some romance and warmth into the relationship.

Prone to melancholy, SP (SLI) especially needs his companion to be in an optimistic mood, at least outwardly. He is suspicious and afraid of unforeseen circumstances. Therefore, his dual must constantly talk about what's happening around them, what surprising things may occur, how to prepare for them or prevent them, and which worries and fears are groundless. SP (SLI) doesn't easily forecast events, thus he needs to know what lies ahead, what are the possible outcomes of a particular path of action. He himself finds it difficult to see prospects and future unfolding of the events.

SP (SLI) is characterized by a measure of self-doubt and inertia, which may become especially evident in those situations which require him to display his abilities. He needs to be inspired and mobilized for new undertakings, for which he is always ready in his heart. The main thing for him is to believe in the benefit and success of the job, and IR (IEE) is very convincing in such cases. In this dyad, IR (IEE) deals with the long-term goals and potential outcomes, while SP (SLI) methodically and persistently implements the plans, working patiently and carefully. SP (SLI) strives to improve his skills and qualifications, with which he inspires admiration in his dual. Sharp criticism could lead to SP (SLI) simply giving up, because he will not try to prove anything to those who do not believe in him. Sincere praises of IR (IEE) mobilize his partner, give him the assurance that everything is going as it should.

If his partner violates and upsets the inner state of SP (SLI), which is so difficult for him to maintain, his offense can be so great that he will distance from such a person. He needs someone who will create safe space for his emotions, who will try to dispel his doubts and mitigate his internal conflicts, rather than sharpen them.

This pair is the most vulnerabl one in entire socion, so great are its requirements and so finely developed the sense of harmony. The slightest dissonance in relationships with each other and others can plunge them into despair.

Routine often reduces their vitality. They both value their freedom and independence in making decisions. They feel well only when they have opportunities for creative work. Striving for perfection and harmony, constant development of their skills – this is their main stimulus in life. If harmony has not been achieved, they tend to react poorly to the slightest negative tones in their relations with others and other inconveniences of psychological and domestic kind.

The area of ​​feelings and relations is the prerogative of the IR (IEE), while SP (SLI) is well-versed in the shades and tints of sensing side of the intimate life of this dyad. For him the one-sided joy of sex is inconceivable. Resonance of feelings and attitudes, ensured by IR (IEE), and of sexual sensations, which are polished and perfected by SP (SLI), enrich their love life.

They become truly happy only when they can also achieve harmony of thoughts, activities, interests and aspirations – harmony of life material and immaterial. Only then their love strengthens. They cannot exist in an atmosphere of conflict and routine. Their love is fueled by mutual care, tact, responsiveness to the interests of each other, mutual improvement and instruction, new experiences in their lives. They need a lot to be happy, but if they can achieve all of it, their love approaches an ideal.

And this video...

Last edited by Hope; 05-24-2017 at 07:32 AM.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Yeah routine is for robots. Although my concept of routine is so broad I wonder how can I walk (maybe a possibility because I have very low body awareness)
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was thinking VIKTOR could be either ESI-Se or ILI-Te based on some of his posts and chat interactions.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    Guys if you want to battle-type Adam and Cassandra I will create a thread for that and move all the related posts there, since they're a lot.

Let me know, and also Adam and Cassandra let me know if it's okay for you, otherwise I will delete some posts.
    Do whatever you want, but I'm against deleting posts.

Incidentally, my initial response to people battle-typing me is anger, which I try to quickly set aside* to dispassionately examine why they might think I am a different type. Overall, I think the fraction-of-a-second blood pressure rise is well worth the information gained. So, no need to create another thread. Soon the focus of the thread will move on to newer, more exciting subjects.

*Anger leads to revenge, which leads to harm, which leads to loss of trust, which leads to diminished influence, which ultimately makes the person who expresses impulsive anger less capable. So I divert it (usually) into some more productive activity. Sometimes, though, expressing non-impulsive anger is appropriate because it works for some things.

-Adam "Not a 9, Jeremy. Not even in your subconscious dreams" Strange
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 05-24-2017 at 01:26 PM.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    Yeah actually the user Smilingeyes produced lots of material on a approach to socionics. I believe you can still dig it up from the articles section (mathematico-mechanical socionics).
    Smilingeyes knew what he was talking about. He's one of my favorite references.

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

New Additions: Fay, Pole, NeoKortex, Syrup De Gem, Chae, Epheme, Supremacist, Kalinoche

ILE-Ti: Myst, Transkar, LuchoisLurking, JWC3
    ILE-Ne: Geneiouws, Lagerdemon, Cubazoan

ESE-Fi: Chipsnunderwear, Suz, Inumbra, Subteigh, Kalinoche
    ESE-Si: Mu4, Wacey, Xerx, Esaman, KrigtheViking, Hacim

LII-Ti: N0ki, MuddyTextures, Reactance
    LII-Ne: Kimuchi/kimu

SEI-Si: johannesbloem, chriscorey, the whole english
    SEI-Fe: BnD, crazedrat, dinky, Neokortex

SLE-Se: herzy, mercutio, ananke
    SLE-Ti: agee, kill4me

LSI-Se: Spider, Missbabydoll, Pole
    LSI-Ti: Rocky

IEI-Fe: Allie, Pink, SisofNight, Cassandra, Fay
    IEI-Ni: Starfall, Glam, Elina, Strrrng, Velvet

EIE-Fe:
    EIE-Ni: Gilly, Darya, Bain, Sarinana

SEE-Se: Woofwoofl, Handjob
    SEE-Fi: Lucas, Aquagraph, Chae

LIE-Ni: Ineffable, Moonraker
    LIE-Te: Ashton, FDG, Expat, Invisiblehim, Narc

ESI-Se: DiscoJoe, EJArendee, Jet City Woman, MisterNi, Scarletluxx, Amber/Rosewood
    ESI-Fi: Lungs, Golden, Ouronis, Radio, Suedehead, Galen, Kore/Persephone

ILI-Ni: Scapegrace, Korpsey, Krieger, Cpig, InvisibleJim
    ILI-Te: Marie, Mensupermateriam, Aestrivex

SLI-Si: Words, Stray
    SLI-Te: kim, daft punk, directorabbie, pookie, Jessica, may, supremacist

LSE-Te: Absurd, JimBean
    LSE-Si: William, JackOliverAaron, BurningIce, Timmy, Smilingeyes, Laurie’s Crusader

IEE-Ne: Elizathomason, UDP, Sapphire, Syrup De Gem
    IEE-Fi: Finale, Airman/airborne, Adam Strange

EII-Ne: Aylen, Epheme
    EII-Fi: Maritsa/beautiful sky, silke, sol, zero, mikemex, IBTL, Contra

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    ps. Now you all know I am the one true EII-Ne on k4's list. All the other EII-Ne are just imitating (he actually called me a mimic before and said that points to EII too) It may be nutty, of me, but it made me feel EXTRA special that he did that. I hope he doesn't add another EII-Ne now just to spite me. Without Mari here to challenge that typing I can work my way up the Delta hierarchy in a couple of days. Nothing can stop me from being Queen of the Damned Deltas.

pps. I eat SLE for snack time because EII-Ne all have a little Jodi Arias in them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kill4Me View Post
    New Additions: Fay, Pole, NeoKortex, Syrup De Gem, Chae, Epheme, Supremacist, Kalinoche

EII-Ne: Aylen, Epheme
    EII-Fi: Maritsa/beautiful sky, silke, sol, zero, mikemex, IBTL, Contra
    LOL, you are such a troll but I am the puppet master pulling your strings while you mindlessly dance to the tune of my will. I knew you couldn't resist.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Congruently V.I. is pretty Alpha*, impression of looks and system.
    *As is socionics itself
    , not . It's about objective external appearance.

Quote Originally Posted by strangeling View Post
    In my opinion?

Maybe him being LIE has little bearing on a group of strangers with different experiences and self-concepts over-analyzing and over-simplifying their social interactions through Socionics.

Maybe...
    There are reasons why people do the things they do. According to socionics these motivations can be analyzed and classified to a degree. I only gave the example because it is very typical.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

This link proves me more than anything:

SLI

SLI is a person who combines qualities of both a pragmatic and an inventive personality and who strives for self-improvement. He is active, mobile, doesn't shy away from labor, enjoys physical activity. Prefers to do things with his own hands instead of relying on others. He dislikes forcing people to do something against their will, believing that this should be up to their conscience and freedom of choice. He is uncompromising with those who try to impose their own vision of things and methods. Enjoys taking care of those who are less adapted to life than him.

As a realist and a skeptic, SP (SLI) often doesn't easily see ways out of difficult situations. In midst of routine, his vitality and productivity diminish, and apathy often overtakes him. Though, in critical situations, he quickly mobilizes and displays remarkable resolve and energy. Consequently he has a need for novel impressions and moral support - his needs a partner who would relieve him from a sense of banality and futility and bring some romance and warmth into the relationship.

Prone to melancholy, SP (SLI) especially needs his companion to be in an optimistic mood, at least outwardly. He is suspicious and afraid of unforeseen circumstances. Therefore, his dual must constantly talk about what's happening around them, what surprising things may occur, how to prepare for them or prevent them, and which worries and fears are groundless. SP (SLI) doesn't easily forecast events, thus he needs to know what lies ahead, what are the possible outcomes of a particular path of action. He himself finds it difficult to see prospects and future unfolding of the events.

SP (SLI) is characterized by a measure of self-doubt and inertia, which may become especially evident in those situations which require him to display his abilities. He needs to be inspired and mobilized for new undertakings, for which he is always ready in his heart. The main thing for him is to believe in the benefit and success of the job, and IR (IEE) is very convincing in such cases. In this dyad, IR (IEE) deals with the long-term goals and potential outcomes, while SP (SLI) methodically and persistently implements the plans, working patiently and carefully. SP (SLI) strives to improve his skills and qualifications, with which he inspires admiration in his dual. Sharp criticism could lead to SP (SLI) simply giving up, because he will not try to prove anything to those who do not believe in him. Sincere praises of IR (IEE) mobilize his partner, give him the assurance that everything is going as it should.

If his partner violates and upsets the inner state of SP (SLI), which is so difficult for him to maintain, his offense can be so great that he will distance from such a person. He needs someone who will create safe space for his emotions, who will try to dispel his doubts and mitigate his internal conflicts, rather than sharpen them.

This pair is the most vulnerable one in entire socion, so great are its requirements and so finely developed the sense of harmony. The slightest dissonance in relationships with each other and others can plunge them into despair.

Routine often reduces their vitality. They both value their freedom and independence in making decisions. They feel well only when they have opportunities for creative work. Striving for perfection and harmony, constant development of their skills – this is their main stimulus in life. If harmony has not been achieved, they tend to react poorly to the slightest negative tones in their relations with others and other inconveniences of psychological and domestic kind.

The area of feelings and relations is the prerogative of the IR (IEE), while SP (SLI) is well-versed in the shades and tints of sensing side of the intimate life of this dyad. For him the one-sided joy of sex is inconceivable. Resonance of feelings and attitudes, ensured by IR (IEE), and of sexual sensations, which are polished and perfected by SP (SLI), enrich their love life.

They become truly happy only when they can also achieve harmony of thoughts, activities, interests and aspirations – harmony of life material and immaterial. Only then their love strengthens. They cannot exist in an atmosphere of conflict and routine. Their love is fueled by mutual care, tact, responsiveness to the interests of each other, mutual improvement and instruction, new experiences in their lives. They need a lot to be happy, but if they can achieve all of it, their love approaches an ideal.

And this video...

You highlighted the parts of sensing and ethics. Also, PoLR at work. You elaborated all sorts of intrusive teasings toward your bf even encountering opposition (hello, consent?!) and received similar enjoyable teasing on your own, now you indicate freedom of choice, and no force relates to you. Internal harmony - that's also . Come on, aggressor romance style, you don't pour someone a cup of tea as the expression of your care, you smack them just as you said. I see you deleted that post proving the point, you're in a dilemma there, see disapproval, and show contradiction. You realized the morality of the case using your creative, which causes the missing logic, suppresses . If you were SLI, you wouldn't show discrepancy because of 4D .

You would rather elaborate to me how the types work which is instead of using like/dislike judgment, . You do attempt at with the video but only now, and not expertly: what of that video is relevant? Your is at 2D, works way better. You did this in the "I'm feeling really special" post, now you used it on the description I gave you and even provided a socionics talk you appreciated. You distinguishing what you endorse to get away from the negative relation is -Fi which is used in Gamma - see how @woofwoofl (SEE) interacts with others - not +Fi as in Delta. Plus minus aside, a logical type, SLI in particular, would react to my suggestion already trying to build a factual framework around it and debugging what's inaccurate before expressing their personal attitude. Is this helpful?

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    , not . It's about objective external appearance.
    /sigh/ Always ready to supervise. Where's @hacim, I like him more.

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Newest Addition: Totalize

LIE-Ni: Ineffable, Moonraker
    LIE-Te: Ashton, FDG, Expat, Invisiblehim, Narc, Totalize

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Anyways, it would be interesting to understand @Kill4Me system if it is not 100-80 % VI.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Everyone having fun arguing while I'm here being bad at Socionics like...
    Always welcome typing advice. :]

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kill4Me View Post

LII-Ti: MuddyTextures

SEE-Fi:Chae
    @Chae Guess we are conflictors now.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

fwiw I like your attitude a lot about all this Adam, sorry if you feel like i was attacking you because that's never what this has been about

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

fwiw I like your attitude a lot about all this Adam, sorry if you feel like i was attacking you because that's never what this has been about
    What? No, I never felt like you were attacking me. I like to read your posts, FWIW.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

thanks the feeling is absolutely mutual

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

I know I can't hide my animosity so it would be a bit pretentious to lay claim to high ground, but I'm genuinely frustrated at the quality of information and discourse around here lately, and that's what inspired my posts rather than something intensely personal.

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Interesting species .

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Muddy View Post
    @Chae Guess we are conflictors now.
    *Loud and brawling SEE voice*
    THEN SQUARE UUUUUUUUPP ALPHA MALE!!!

*Chae muscle explosion*

Don't worry you're nice and under my protection.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

*Loud and brawling SEE voice*
    THEN SQUARE UUUUUUUUPP ALPHA MALE!!!

*Chae muscle explosion*

Don't worry you're nice and under my protection.
    Haha this is hilarious.

Honestly, I am liking your Se Role there.
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mAAd city View Post
    Everyone having fun arguing while I'm here being bad at Socionics like...
    My newly discovered SEE identity tells me to whip your weak ass into shape! READ REININ NOW

(jk jk
    and Gulenko is probably better since you're LII-dual seeking)

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
    Haha this is hilarious.

Honestly, I am liking your Se Role there.
    Yeah it's fun

YOU WANT MORE HUH? HUH!

Look at those guns. You wanna get embraced by that? You better let me, the master, take charge.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Yeah it's fun

YOU WANT MORE HUH? HUH!

Look at those guns. You wanna get embraced by that? You better let me, the master, take charge.

Hahaha I can't... xD
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"