1 Thread(s)

Default Vegan Gains

TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i'm interested in this too. He strikes me as a really emotional/empathic, sheltered nerd, like he's way too immersed in his fantasies (like you can guarantee he hasn't "beaten the shit" out of anyone). He is full of passion, but he isn't someone you'd really take seriously.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Alpha NT?

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    He's always reminded me of a mean version of Woofwoofl lol
    He reminds me of a mix of few people who are most likely Ne doms.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

just a random guess, ILI

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

IEE He wants to make the world a better place but he's very straight forward about his likes and dislikes like how @Kim is sometimes

Quote Originally Posted by Contra View Post
    i'm interested in this too. He strikes me as a really emotional/empathic, sheltered nerd, like he's way too immersed in his fantasies (like you can guarantee he hasn't "beaten the shit" out of anyone). He is full of passion, but he isn't someone you'd really take seriously.
    It's interesting how that empathy works in both caring and cruel way isn't it. One has to think about that line. Do you say you hate people? or Do you really say you love animals? Where are you being more empathetic and caring about? And are you really as cruel as you say you or as others think of you?
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Hes not ethical.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

I thought you said that people who are self defensive and reactive were ethical? Doesn't this contradict what you said earlier? Vegan gains is extremely self defensive and makes tons of videos explaining himself after he's criticized, just as Onision does.

Here's one with him even bickering back and fourth with Onision. They're equally self defensive and reactive.

Onision shows way more emotions and reactivity, Vegan Gains is more laid back, even when hes yelling you can tell its really forced.

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

At first I couldn't remember where I've seen this brand of batshit craziness and moralizing high-horsery before. Then it hit me that this is a Gary Yourofsky wannabe, and that they are probably of a close to similar type. I'd guess ESI sp/sx for VG, maybe 6w5.

udated: ESI sp/sx 1w2

Quote Originally Posted by Contra View Post
    He does seem lost in his own illusions and he likely hasn't "beaten the shit out of anyone", but one of the videos was showing him getting into another guy's personal space and towering over him in some attempt to intimidate him, so apparently this dude has no problems crossing people's boundaries and getting physical with them, if only to play around.
    Last edited by silke; 10-14-2018 at 08:27 AM.

TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by silke View Post
    At first I couldn't remember where I've seen this brand of batshit craziness and moralizing high-horsery before. Then it hit me that this is a Gary Yourofsky wannabe, and that they are probably of a close to similar type. I'd guess ESI sp/sx for VG, maybe 6w5.
    I don't know Gary Yourofsky, but I could see Vegan Gains as being some sort of Ji dom. I think he is introverted anyway, and ESI might make some sense.

one of the videos was showing him getting into another guy's personal space and towering over him in some attempt to intimidate him, so apparently this dude has no problems crossing people's boundaries and getting physical with them, if only to play around.
    I don't really see this behavior as type related. I think this may be more related to a person's physical build and stature along with some self-perceptions, to which being larger naturally lends itself. Basically, the bigger you are, the fewer people you see as a physical threat. Se egos may be more concerned with reducing this threat so they work out more, but that's about the best correlation i could make.

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I thought you said that people who are self defensive and reactive were ethical? Doesn't this contradict what you said earlier? Vegan gains is extremely self defensive and makes tons of videos explaining himself after he's criticized, just as Onision does.

Here's one with him even bickering back and fourth with Onision. They're equally self defensive and reactive.

Not really - his arguments are cogent and consistent. I can actually see him being Ne-ILE, although it's possible that I only perceive him as logical because he's smarter than me.

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Evidence of non-valued Fi?

TIM
    Si 6 spsx
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

INTj? Too focused on building the ideal society.

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...Stratiyevskaya

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

GradeUnderA is def not LII

I only watched the video in the OP. I personally see Fi. Like a critisism on the ‚ethical rationale‘ of other people – you people critizise me for making this ‚violent‘ comment, but you eat meat and basically support this. Sorry that doesn’t make any sense. Your evaluation process is off, you are not coherent.

It kinda parallels Ti. Also like a sense of some ideal (universal) value formed inside. Then a bit like this other-phony-peeps-holden-caulfield vibe. Fi, that can turn ‚cold‘ ‚away from people‘ ‚misanthropic‘, because it’s fed-up with others, but the content is still sth. about evaluating sb. ‚values‘, motivations, scanning them, if they ‚add up‘.

Idk what he is up to in other videos though.

But the other video, with GradeAunderA yeah is somehow Ti. Like - dude fucking doesn't add up in a Ti 'sense'.
    Last edited by Moonbeaux Rainfox; 07-20-2016 at 04:13 PM.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

First of all, there are no vegan gains. Second of all, if that motherfucker came at me with a pair of sais or any other weapon. I would choke him out within seconds. Thirdly, I agree with the majority of what he said. Religion has no place within the meat industry. It's completely irrational to cause unnecessary suffering to an animal. No matter what your motivation might be. If it's religious then it's even worse. Sadism I can understand because it's an urge that can't be quelled, but religious, damn you would have to be an absolute moron to even considering the sanctioning of that shit.

That said, I support the killing of kosher and halal butchers. The actual cows too, the only difference is that the cows would die for me being the predator eating them and the irrational butchers would die because I consider them lesser men deserving of a fate far crueler with prolonged suffering.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Actually he might be ESI, he reminds me of other male ESI. Like channing tatum. But not really. Eh now I think hes logical again.
    Last edited by maniac; 07-20-2016 at 09:52 AM.