Thread: SLEs/ESTps what's your perfect birthday like?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default SLEs/ESTps what's your perfect birthday like?

It's my SLE fiance's bday today, and I want to do something special, but don’t know wut. As we’re eachother super-ego’s, I fear things I think he may appreciate, he really may not.

So I wanted to get an idea from anyone here who can help 

On my bday, he told me he’d take me anywhere I wanted. I really had wanted him to plan something. Now, on his, I want so badly to show him I care and plan something fun, but should I take a hint from him on mine, and just ask him what he wants to do and wing it? That just seems to me to look like I didn’t care enough to plan anything. But how would you interpret it?

In all honesty, I know myself, and I’ll want atleast a back up plan, in case he looks bummed w/ my no plan-ness. What would be an ideal bday? 
    ENFP * IEE *

"You don't have a soul. You have a body. You are a soul."

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh no! A super-ego relationship!? I wish you the best...

It varies from SLE to SLE. I don't like big parties, unless they're in a house, and even then, the attention is superficial. I prefer parties with no occasion. In the end, I'd rather have a few great friends round, a film, beer and a pizza. Lads night in, basically.

Then again, if you asked mercutio what he likes, I bet he'd say a rave.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How flexible can you make things? Can you prepare an event that can become a lads' night in, a rave or nothing at all (so that he can go where he wants to go) at a moment's notice? I suppose the thing to do is to track down a large number of parties that will be on whether he attends or not, and move him around until he likes one - or until he tells you what to do, whichever comes first.

I suppose that the most likely thing to go wrong with that is that you might not be able to get "may or may not attend" rights at a decent number of different kinds of party.

Or would an SLE object to trying suggestion after safe suggestion until something works?

LII-Ne

"Come to think of it, there are already a million monkeys on a million typewriters, and the Usenet is NOTHING like Shakespeare!"
    - Blair Houghton

Johari

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Best thing to do is ask him.

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra View Post
    Oh no! A super-ego relationship!? I wish you the best...

It varies from SLE to SLE. I don't like big parties, unless they're in a house, and even then, the attention is superficial. I prefer parties with no occasion. In the end, I'd rather have a few great friends round, a film, beer and a pizza. Lads night in, basically.

Then again, if you asked mercutio what he likes, I bet he'd say a rave.
    You're kind of wrong Ezra.

See, ask him!

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glamourama View Post
    @ Ezra and merk: would you pay $50 for a blow job wearing a rubber? or would you prefer it without the condom and therefore promote the spread of sexually transmitted diseases? ...not to mention helping to keep an illegal sex worker in business? discuss.

oh and to stay on topic, Happy Birthday SLEs. <3
    I am willing to pay more for even more for a blowjob with a rubber on.
    Last edited by 07490; 01-25-2009 at 02:11 AM.
    (D)IEE~FI-(C)SLE~Ni E-5w4(Sp/Sx)/7w8(So/Sp)/9w1(sp/sx)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    1)
    A girl who I want to date, asks me: well first tell me how tall you are?
    My reply: well I will answer that, if you first tell me how much you weigh!

2)
    A girl I was dating said she was oh so great at sex etc, but she didn't do blowjobs.
    My reply: Oh I'm really romantic etc, I just will never take you out to dinner.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mercutio View Post
    You're kind of wrong Ezra.
    I knew it. I didn't expect you to like raves.

Quote Originally Posted by glamourama View Post
    @ Ezra and merk: would you pay $50 for a blow job wearing a rubber?
    No. Firstly, I wouldn't pay for a blowjob. Secondly, it would reduce the pleasure.

or would you prefer it without the condom and therefore promote the spread of sexually transmitted diseases?
    I wouldn't buy a hooker. And I'd make sure anyone else was clean through a series of questions about her sexual history.

...not to mention helping to keep an illegal sex worker in business? discuss.
    Illicit business is out of my control. While I would deter from funding such activity, my instinct may, at times, get the better of me.

Quote Originally Posted by mpiazza000 View Post
    I am willing to pay more for even more for a blowjob with a rubber on.
    Strange man.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sunnycalih View Post
    It's my SLE fiance's bday today, and I want to do something special, but don’t know wut. As we’re eachother super-ego’s, I fear things I think he may appreciate, he really may not.

So I wanted to get an idea from anyone here who can help 

On my bday, he told me he’d take me anywhere I wanted. I really had wanted him to plan something. Now, on his, I want so badly to show him I care and plan something fun, but should I take a hint from him on mine, and just ask him what he wants to do and wing it? That just seems to me to look like I didn’t care enough to plan anything. But how would you interpret it?

In all honesty, I know myself, and I’ll want atleast a back up plan, in case he looks bummed w/ my no plan-ness. What would be an ideal bday? 
    ask him