Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Gamma Duality

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    I'm looking for an ESI, and I may have found one working as a contact person at an entrepreneurial center. She is attractive, nearly within the eight-year age difference that I have set for myself, tall and slender, and probably single. She has long legs which put her about three or four inches above me, but she wears flats and so might be trying to minimize this feature.

To see if she is really an ESI, I made up some excuses to talk with her. I asked her if she could show me how I could make coffee, and I liked her walk (not ESI related) and she kind of scrunched up to be shorter and she went through the demonstration so fast that I had to ask her to repeat it. (I was distracted by her ring with a blue stone on it, not on her ring finger.)

I later asked her if she knew of any places nearby where I could get a late lunch, and while she told me, she held up her left hand, fingers extended with palm facing her, and rubbed the back of her hand with her right hand. So, she somehow knows I'm looking, and is a sensor. (I purposely avoided looking straight at her fingers - I already knew she didn't have a ring on her ring finger. In any case, some married women don't wear rings.)

When I returned from lunch with some leftovers, I asked her if anyone could put food in the refrigerator, and she said Yes.

Near the end of the day, I approached her to ask if she thought my car was parked in a spot where I would get a ticket (it was two-hour parking, I'd been there longer - the sign didn't say THIS MEANS YOU) and while normally she has the very direct gaze of an aggressor, she kept her eyes on her desk as I approached so I would have to work to start the conversation. And when I told her I had called the center earlier and just got a recording, she gave me her business card with her direct number on it.

So, she's a sensor and an aggressor who won't directly initiate.

For my part, I'm not sure of my interest in her. I need to know more about her. I'm a bit older than her and she's taller than me, and she might reject me for those things. I'm not sure how smart she is, although she writes the center's contracts. I'm thinking far ahead, and wondering if starting a relationship that ends would be too emotionally damaging. I need to know more about her.
    I think this is a classic description (from Erotic Attitudes) of Victim behavior. Lol.

And so, Dear Reader, you just got an open window into an LIE's thinking when approaching a potential relationship with an ESI.
    daily reminder this is %100 LSE Te Si detective work in action

its also the exact opposite of aggression pseudo or otherwise

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post

Amber Heard & Elon Musk
    See and Ili?

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    See and Ili?
    Not claiming he is any type over another... and not claiming body language is always this simplified... it does seem like introverts make that arm-body blocking body language a lot of the time. Arms up, hands clasped, at the level of your mouth.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1550 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wacey View Post
    Not claiming he is any type over another... and not claiming body language is always this simplified... it does seem like introverts make that arm-body blocking body language a lot of the time. Arms up, hands clasped, at the level of your mouth.
    @wacey, your comment about his "defensive" position caused me to take a second look at the pic. Musk's right hand, on her side, is a fist, and that fist is being blocked by his left palm. Victim defense against Aggressor? I mean, imagine if the hand positions (fist and palm) were reversed.

Also, the very public Amber has her left hand draped in an unnatural way over his shoulder, which seems like it would be uncomfortable. It is definitely not the way I put my arm around a woman. However, it does show the rings on her fingers to the photographer very well.

I am left-handed, and I've long noticed that I prefer to walk on the left side of a woman in public, because it keeps my "sword" arm free.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1550 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    Nice pic. My ideal.

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I just finished rewatching the anime "Itazura Na Kiss" and man OH man.. I suggest anyone who is remotely interested in socionics to watch it. It basically depicts a TEXTBOOK relationship between an ILI male (Irie Naoki) and SEE female (Aihara Kotoko). The story has also been made into live action dramas.

Japanese Drama: Itazura Na Kiss & Michievous Kiss: Love in Tokyo
    Korean Drama: Playful Kiss
    Taiwanese Drama: It Started With a Kiss

After skimming through a lot of the feedback on the storyline, a lot of people criticize Naoki (ILI) as being a complete bastard and asshole. My interpretation of it is that Naoki is just completely inept in the field of ethics and emotions, and only his dual Kotoko has the ability to see right through that and provoke actual emotions out of him.

Anyways, I recommend. Here are some clips:

Last edited by Pink; 09-05-2017 at 03:41 PM.

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I still can't get over how this anime just perfectly depicts SEE and ILI duality. It's so textbook it's a bit creepy

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pink View Post

I still can't get over how this anime just perfectly depicts SEE and ILI duality. It's so textbook it's a bit creepy
    I've seen that anime.

Yes, it could be a good example. He's pretty much ILI-Te. I used to think she could be SEI-Fe, though. She seems like on the edge between SEI and SEE sometimes.
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

it's ok, everything will be fine totalize's Avatar
    TIM
    NAPOLEON
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Nice pic. My ideal.
    You are black?
    CETERUM AUTEM CENSEO WASHINGTON D.C. ESSE DELENDAM

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1550 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by totalize View Post
    You are black?
    1/2 Czech, 1/8 Irish, 1/8 Scot, 1/8 English, 1/8 Welsh. (But the Irish dominates, and since the Irish are the Blacks of Europe, maybe.)
    But I also share genes with corn, so I'm kind of mixed.

Will we start over, or circle the drain crazymaisy's Avatar
    TIM
    ILI-Ni GAMMA NH-c
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1/2 Czech, 1/8 Irish, 1/8 Scot, 1/8 English, 1/8 Welsh. (But the Irish dominates, and since the Irish are the Blacks of Europe, maybe.)
    But I also share genes with corn, so I'm kind of mixed.
    Me too.

American Heinz 57. German, English, Welsh, Irish, French, Dutch ... that's me.
    Maisy
    ILI-Ni (INTp)
    I think in pictures, moving pictures...

Recommended Music - ILI-Ni

"And one peculiar point I see,
    As one of the many ones of me.
    As truth is gathered, I rearrange,
    Inside out, outside in, inside out, outside in,
    Perpetual change"

Yes - The Yes Album - from "Perpetual Change" (written by Howe and Squire)

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crazymaisy View Post
    Me too.

American Heinz 57. German, English, Welsh, Irish, French, Dutch ... that's me.
    Same....American Mut. English, Dutch, Polish, Austrian, Welsh, possibly Irish as well.
    Important to note! People who share "indentical" socionics TIMs won't necessarily appear to be very similar, since they have have different backgrounds, experiences, capabilities, genetics, as well as different types in other typological systems (enneagram, instinctual variants, etc.) all of which also have a sway on compatibility and identification. Thus, Socionics type "identicals" won't necessarily be identical i.e. highly similar to each other, and not all people of "dual" types will seem interesting, attractive and appealing to each other.

TIM
    SEE! Type 7
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    See and Ili?
    Perfecto
    I'm just an effin ray of sunshine

TIM
    ILI Te 7v6
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Write something about duality where a woman is an ILI and a SEE man. Foto, please

TIM
    RLOEI 6w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pink View Post
    I recommend reading The House in Fata Morgana. It features many dual romances and relationships, the most prominent of which being an excellent depiction of ILI/SEE.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1550 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I've been looking for female ESI's since my divorce. So far, I've found the following:

22 yo, Artist, has a GF
    26 yo student/worker, left last BF because she got tired of being his mother.
    34 yo Business Coordinator, single, seems not to have dated much. We'll have lunch together next week.
    39 yo yard/maintenance worker, never been married, seems to have little dating experience.
    52 yo librarian, married to my ILI friend.
    and I've been wondering where the late 40 yo's are. Tonight, I met one. We spent three hours talking and dualized. We joked around and were easily, bluntly honest with each other without offending. A very attractive woman with black hair dyed blond, alternating between fresh and beautiful and worried and scared. She is:
    47 yo, looking for work. Recently divorced her cheating husband, spent the divorce settlement too fast, now needs to work but has no skills because her husband wanted her to stay home and she is terrified of running out of money and being homeless. I called a friend of mine to recommend her for a job. She is me, after all, inside out. And sometimes, a person just needs a helping hand.

Also, she's not the one. She's clearly a dual, but not the one.

One other thing. She's clearly sp/sx.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 09-09-2017 at 06:45 AM.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1550 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

As long as I'm making lists, here's one that might be of interest to anyone who expects to get older.

What women have told me about dating after 40:

IEI: She wants to date, but the guys she meets are either married and say they aren't, or are geezers, or cheat on her, or want to spend her money because they don't have any of their own.
    LSI: She wants to date, but the guys she meets are either cheaters or badmouth women or are addicted to something or want her to support them.
    ESI: She wants to date, but the guys she meets are either married and say they aren't, or don't have any interest in museums or restaurants or travel, or expect sex from her after paying for two drinks or a meal.

My IEI male hairstylist tells me that his women customers tell him they hate the following three things about the men they date.
    1.) when they bring the guy home and he's more interested in their daughter than they are in them.
    2.) when the guy stays for the weekend and ends up sitting on the couch with his baseball cap on backwards, watching the game, drinking beer, yelling at the tube and ignoring her.
    3.) I can't remember the third thing. I'll ask him when I see him again, but I'll bet it has something to do with the guy hiding a relationship with another women. I can verify that every woman I've dated recently has focused on that question like a laser beam. But whatever it is, you get the picture.

The picture is pretty grim. No wonder older women prefer cats. They may be hairy, psychopathic killers who eat live mice and shit in a box in the house, but at least they don't lie to you.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 09-09-2017 at 06:55 AM.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Also, she's not the one. She's clearly a dual, but not the one.
    Why not?

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Adam Strange, since you know lots of ESIs I wanted to ask if they act like Si-ego caregivers when their loved ones get sick or something?

there is actually this girl at work that I typed as ESI-Se sx/so, but when her crush got sick she acted more like SEI. maybe I got her type wrong even though I am very positive that she is either ESI or SEE but lean more toward ESI, and I am positive she is not Si-valuer.

the question is directed to Adam but anyone can answer

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

26 yo student/worker, left last BF because she got tired of being his mother.
    This woman has low egocentrism, in other case that relations would not start at all. Such people want and can to love. If to don't overuse their "kind heart" and to care about them as they deserve - excellent partners.

> 34 yo Business Coordinator, single, seems not to have dated much. We'll have lunch together next week.

high level of responsibility. good for long relations, but you'd need younger in case you want children (marriage without them is not complete)

> 47 yo, looking for work. Recently divorced her cheating husband, spent the divorce settlement too fast, now needs to work but has no skills because her husband wanted her to stay home and she is terrified of running out of money and being homeless.

she has homework skills. some MacDonalds or similar will get her as experienced house worker for kitchen. also she can be coming house/kitchen worker, nurse, medical nurse, ...

The problem is doubtful IR, if you are aimed to duals. There are many typing mistakes. You'll be lucky - if you'll choose with good IR, at least.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1550 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Olimpia View Post
    Why not?
    Why not?

Come on, @Olimpia. You said it yourself. Duality is only a part of compatibility. Shared goals and similar "numbers" also matter, and what I didn't mention is that, while she is still very attractive, a person who saw us together would not have thought we were a couple. Also, one of my criteria is that a person have a job (because to me, this indicates having an interest in life), and she doesn't, yet. I'm looking for many things, and I think I'm getting closer, but I'm not there yet. No reason an ESI can't make money (be self motivated and competent to achieve her goals) and have an advanced degree.

@wacey advised me to wait for someone amazing. I'm doing that.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1550 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    This woman has low egocentrism, in other case that relations would not start at all. Such people want and can to love. If to don't overuse their "kind heart" and to care about them as they deserve - excellent partners.

> 34 yo Business Coordinator, single, seems not to have dated much. We'll have lunch together next week.

high level of responsibility. good for long relations, but you'd need younger in case you want children (marriage without them is not complete)

> 47 yo, looking for work. Recently divorced her cheating husband, spent the divorce settlement too fast, now needs to work but has no skills because her husband wanted her to stay home and she is terrified of running out of money and being homeless.

she has homework skills. some MacDonalds or similar will get her as experienced house worker for kitchen. also she can be coming house/kitchen worker, nurse, medical nurse, ...

The problem is doubtful IR, if you are aimed to duals. There are many typing mistakes. You'll be lucky - if you'll choose with good IR, at least.
    Very perceptive, @Sol, and I agree with your analysis on every point, actually.

Except one. The 34 yo is not too young to have children. My ex-wife is seven years older than me, she was 38 when we were married, and she had our son soon after that. Her eggs stopped right after that, but she made a good one.
    The 34 yo might not want to have children with me, though. Lol. To consider that question now would be what an ESI would call "over-thinking" the situation.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

The 34 yo is not too old to have children. My ex-wife is seven years older than me, she was 38 when we were married, and she had our son soon after that. Her eggs stopped right after that, but she made a good one.
    My uncle was married on 40 yo woman and they have made a son. But it was hard and the 1st baby have died. After 35 y meds don't recommend to born due to higher risks for woman and baby's health. One child is not enough, - 2-3 are ok, so 34 is rather close to limit. If you may charm a woman younger than 30 - this would be better. Anyway, the main choice is made by your heart.

> The 34 yo might not want to have children with me, though.

If she'll love you seriously, she'll want children. It's nature.
    But as she would need to break the career which probably she values, - that would be harder for her. While when your woman has "hard times", you'll get some of it too.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

@Adam Strange, you want more children? Then a woman in her 40s is out of the question.

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1550 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Simo View Post
    @Adam Strange, since you know lots of ESIs I wanted to ask if they act like Si-ego caregivers when their loved ones get sick or something?

there is actually this girl at work that I typed as ESI-Se sx/so, but when her crush got sick she acted more like SEI. maybe I got her type wrong even though I am very positive that she is either ESI or SEE but lean more toward ESI, and I am positive she is not Si-valuer.

the question is directed to Adam but anyone can answer
    Sorry, @Simo. I'm not qualified to answer this question. I don't have enough experience to say one way or another.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Simo
    they act like Si-ego caregivers when their loved ones get sick or something?
    as health is mainly Si issue - any adequate will do something in this region, what you may perceive as "act like Si-ego caregivers"

> there is actually this girl at work that I typed as ESI-Se sx/so, but when her crush got sick she acted more like SEI

take into account that girl can to be any type. typing needs skills which most have very low

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    as health is mainly Si issue - any adequate will do something in this region, what you may perceive as "act like Si-ego caregivers"
    I thought you put me in your ignore list! good to see you replying to my posts again
    back to the topic, I am not saying care-giving is exclusive to Si types, actually I think it has to do more with sp than with Si. also, yes any one would be caring in such situation but the way people show care is different for example Fe types would be more likely to empathizes with the person while Te types are more likely to offer practical advice

take into account that girl can to be any type.
    that is why I clearly stated "I typed her as ESI" not "She is ESI". the first is saying that is my subjective interpretation of her type while the other is stating ESI being her type as an objective fact

typing needs skills which most have very low
    and you definitely have an abundance supply of typing skills don't you?

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry, @Simo. I'm not qualified to answer this question. I don't have enough experience to say one way or another.
    it is ok sometimes admitting that we don't know something takes more courage than pretending to know everything

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Classic male LIE - female ESI Duality again.

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Olimpia View Post
    Classic male LIE - female ESI Duality again.

Same fallacy once again. They could be any intertype relationship^ You're merely using this as an outlet for your romantic heterosexual ideal based on a certain type of socioeconomic aesthetic.

TIM
    IEE 379 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ESI-LIE duality makes me think of an ovulating secretary determined to seduce her boss. Spoiler, slightly NSFW.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

lolz

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

she has a nice watch, i'd steal it
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Male Gamma Victim with Female Gamma Aggressor.
    Could be LIE-Ni with ESI-Se, or ILI with SEE...

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There is something kinda sultry and queezy about that lick. It makes me think a slow mmmmmmmmmmm. So Si elements. The Se is found in the publicness. So over all a Si lick with Se intent.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)