View Poll Results: So I can keep track...

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • EII

4 80.00%
  • SEI

1 20.00%
  • IEI

0 0%
  • IEE

0 0%
  • ESE

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Old Video

TIM
    Type FML
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Old Video

https://youtu.be/7Z-I3JjrrMI

My first foray into typology. I made a video in 2015, answering some questions that were meant to help typing, and submitted it to a Facebook group. I don't think I ever got a straight answer, so it'd be nice to see if any new insights in a new place become prevalent? anyways if anyone wants to check it out and offer feedback on what IEs I seem to be bringing up the most naturally (sorry for the extensive feedback seeking :/) that would be great, thank you. Or if you wanna laugh at my big hair and baggy hoody outfit then feel free to too

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

this is going to sound weird, but I think you look a lot like a female version of me, especially in the eyes (and hair--I love big hair and I've been growing mine out)

TIM
    Type FML
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Bertrand oh wow I guess that's pretty eerie that I look like your twin 0_0

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

maybe we have common ancestors most my family is anglo

anyway I see a ton of ethics of relations, you've got a lot of presence and intonation too which is an interesting mix (something EII tends to lack)

when you said something to the effect of "no, I don't wish he didn't have autism, because he wouldn't be who he is" I've often had that same thought; its probably a common enough idea but I think sometimes is lost on people for whatever reason; I do think its a strong intuition though, because I think when people say stuff they're saying in effect "what if everything was the same but without the autism" without realizing that such a thing is somewhat contradictory because everything wouldnt be the same and couldnt be the same without the autism and since its not going away to sit there and wish about some alternate reality kind of takes away from everything good that's right in front of you, for nothing in return really, so its not a compliment or a well-wishing, you know? (even though people think its a harmless thing to wish)

I do think being an Fe type is totally possible and the ethics of relation talk is just incidental because of where you're at in life and the particulars of your situation so of course you talk about them
    Last edited by Bertrand; 08-08-2017 at 07:56 PM.

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Everything seems to match up with EII. There is some potential for bias since you say at the end you believe you are EII but I don't really see any other type. Fi>Fe,Si>Se puts you in Delta. intuitive and ethical, introverted. Probably rational, so EII based on this video.

TIM
    Type FML
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah I'm a fair bit vocally flavoured compared to other Fi leads?

What annoys me more is that my eyeballs bounce everywhere as I think and talk; I look so confused or disingenuous...

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

You guys can get a % of similarity with this.

https://www.twinsornot.net/

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FlutteringShyxx View Post
    Yeah I'm a fair bit vocally flavoured compared to other Fi leads?

What annoys me more is that my eyeballs bounce everywhere as I think and talk; I look so confused or disingenuous...
    I feel like im all over the place when I talk too, and worry my eyes are crossing or im otherwise looking zany.. but sometimes Ill ask people who im close to if they pick up on that and they say they cant tell so I think its just an internal insecurity, like I really liked your mannerisms they seemed really genuine and real... I felt like you were really charming actually

TIM
    Type FML
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know a lot of children and adults with special needs and I do feel troubled and upset by some of their mental limitations and physical problems, but, all of their personalities have each a shining star inside. Their brain is wired differently and that's ok because they offer a new perspective and are on their own journey. Actually I like to think they're of a purer form; like children and animals in that they are not burdened by some of the toxic human feelings and states like jealousy, deception for own gain...I don't know, it is hard to explain, though I never have wished for my brother to be different I do know some parents of children my brother went to school with who openly admit shame about their child, wanting them to be normal so they can be happy. It's so misguided :/ I'm a bit rare to say I am happy to have a brother with autism @Bertrand

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

EII-Ne.

Here are the element channels for you:

Fi base - wanting people to get along well, interpersonal prowess, reconciling, humanitarian mindset, keeping relations as they are, like and dislike, personality judgments
    Fe ignoring - not getting along with a "drama queen", subdued emotionalism/romanticism although awareness it there, not "out there"
    Ne creative - ideas and imagination, freedom, utopia, ideals, and hidden meanings, strong grasp of interests and talents, curiosity
    Ni demonstrative - strong ability of prediction, sequence of time interest: history, forecasts, story plots, fate, danger avoidance to cover up weak volition
    Si hidden agenda - well-being and no-stress environments are favored and requested, relaxation > mobilization/coming on too strong/pressure
    Se vulnerable - Pushiness, assertion, go-getting, and aggression are rejected, problematic area (see around 25 min). Power is constantly argued against, area of fear.
    Ti role - hierarchy is spotted but the idea is pushed away strongly: "don't like this attitude"
    Te suggestive - Insecurity in terms of knowledge & "how-to" but still open to it, business-inclined, looking for someone with "an air of responsibility", fact resource work

Also, Ij temperament, introversion with consistency in your disposition.

Hope it helps! You look cozy.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    EII-Ne.

Fi base - wanting people to get along well, interpersonal prowess, reconciling, humanitarian mindset, keeping relations as they are, like and dislike, personality judgments
    Fe ignoring - not getting along with a "drama queen", subdued emotionalism/romanticism although awareness it there, not "out there"
    Ne creative - ideas and imagination, freedom, utopia, ideals, and hidden meanings, strong grasp of interests and talents, curiosity
    Ni demonstrative - strong ability of prediction, sequence of time interest: history, forecasts, story plots, fate, danger avoidance to cover up weak volition
    Si hidden agenda - well-being and no-stress environments are favored and requested, relaxation > mobilization/coming on too strong/pressure
    Se vulnerable - Pushiness, assertion, go-getting, and aggression are rejected, problematic area (see around 25 min). Power is constantly argued against, area of fear.
    Ti role - hierarchy is spotted but the idea is pushed away strongly: "don't like this attitude"
    Te suggestive - Insecurity in terms of knowledge & "how-to" but still open to it, business-inclined, looking for someone with "an air of responsibility", fact resource work

I am 25 minutes in and was already thinking she is a great example of EII-Ne. Something very similar to my EII-Ne sister in conscientiousness and overall gentle vibe. Also reminds me a bit of @Vespertine's vibe.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    EII 4w3 Sx/sp
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EII-Ne.

Could you help me out with EII-Fi ?

C-EII-INFj 4w3 Sx/sp 479

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey flutteringshyxx, After watching your video, I could say you are probably EII. You do remind me of ESE roomate however. That could just be in looks. I think that you could rule out IEI for sure. Wish you well on your journey.

TIM
    Type FML
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EII-Ne.

thank you! you've made it easier to understand, and I'm flattered anyone has even watched like a minute of it.

Olus it is a very big cuddly hoody: I sleep in it in Winter xD

TIM
    Type FML
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wacey View Post
    Hey flutteringshyxx, After watching your video, I could say you are probably EII. You do remind me of ESE roomate however. That could just be in looks. I think that you could rule out IEI for sure. Wish you well on your journey.
    Thank you; I'm sure someone else has commented that I VI kinda ESE-y. Which I don't mind, they're lovely

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you; I'm sure someone else has commented that I VI kinda ESE-y. Which I don't mind, they're lovely
    That was me.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

I would say you VI more like my ESE sister than my EII sister but I do not go by VI. The vibe is not the same. I can send you her pic in pm so you can see what I mean.

YWIMW

TIM
    Type FML
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wacey View Post
    That was me.
    Oh sorry, I had forgot it was you :0

TIM
    Type FML
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    I would say you VI more like my ESE sister than my EII sister but I do not go by VI. The vibe is not the same. I can send you her pic in pm so you can see what I mean.
    Yeah I think physically people of all different types can have the same appearance I.e. Facial structure, body type, very similar demanors, but vibe/energy and ways of orientating to some extent are more telling of how someone's mind orients

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I also think you should rule out IEI now. I cant see anything of that type in you
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    Also reminds me a bit of @Vespertine's vibe.
    Is there a video somewhere?
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shaebette View Post
    Could you help me out with EII-Fi ?
    Hey of course! What typing material can I use? PM me if you like.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Yeah I think physically people of all different types can have the same appearance I.e. Facial structure, body type, very similar demanors, but vibe/energy and ways of orientating to some extent are more telling of how someone's mind orients
    Yes, exactly, as you can see you are not a twin to my ESE sister but the overall facial structure is closer to hers than to my EII sister who looks more like our ethnicity. We have a different father than she does. She does not look much like our LSI mom either. She looks more like her dad who was her conflictor. In my family, I look similar to both sisters but they do not resemble each other as much. I look like our mom the most out of all my siblings on my mom's side. My EII sister looks like our EIE bio-dad and his other kids.

To make it more confusing is that we all kind of copy each other's mannerisms too and will say things similar to each other. My brother is the best at family mimicking. I loved how my EII sister curled her lip when she half smiled so I practiced copying it when I was a teen. lol I don't use it anymore. It was too much work and she wouldn't stop doing it. We do each vibe differently. My brother and I have a very similar way orientating ourselves to a situation. The Se polr in the EII is real.

@Tallmo not sure if it was deleted or not.

YWIMW

TIM
    Type FML
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tallmo View Post
    I also think you should rule out IEI now. I cant see anything of that type in you
    And....ruled out

TIM
    Type FML
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm looking back on this and over-thinking...am I too expressive to be an EII? Ha this is the only criticism I can see of that typing xO @Chae @wacey @Bertrand @Aylen
    Last edited by justalitnerdxx; 09-07-2017 at 06:01 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

ISFP

TIM
    Type FML
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I haven't ever considered IEE properly cause I'm quite reserved introverted to the point of being stuffy :/SEI has been suggested before but it doesn't 'click' entirely

TIM
    Type FML
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by reverie View Post
    What is it that you don't feel entirely clicks about SEI, if you don't mind my asking? It was something I also considered while watching your video.
    Well, Ive always related to being an intuitive over a sensory (my sensory perception is not the best!) and I have been told by an ILE in another group that while he did think I was initially SEI, that changed when he got to know me as he thought I came across as really wanting things done correctly, freaking out at the idea of doing 'wrong' (like a naughty school girl...it's true, I always fear being unethical, like one time a boy with downs syndrom tried to kiss me at a party and I felt I had lead him on by being kind and dancing with him...so my solution was to make an excuse, hide in the loos, and panic about how bad I had been for leading him astray. He laughed at that story and said it definitely wasn't something an SEI would over think.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

EII. I listened how you like to make characters in your head or something like that. I'm pretty sure of your EII type.

That points towards (when you put in right context) very strong but valued . Lots of LIIs can be like that as well.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    Type FML
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@unsuccessfullalphamale thank you for your input! Hmmm I am pretty sure I'm not LII anyways lol ��

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I haven't ever considered IEE properly cause I'm quite reserved introverted to the point of being stuffy
    I actually think you could be IEE. Just from watching your video. I don't really see anything that speaks against extraversion

I guess the problem I have with EII is that you don't seem like a rational type.

(Jung on Si)

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

9w1!!!!! so/sx or sp/so, 927, 926?

TIM
    Type FML
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tallmo View Post
    I actually think you could be IEE. Just from watching your video. I don't really see anything that speaks against extraversion

I guess the problem I have with EII is that you don't seem like a rational type.
    I don't think I seem Ne dom? I think I'm too good at it to be SEI but wouldn't say people notice most about me at first, though who knows, I always did think I came across as really inhibited and shy, which I would say I am, but I suppose that isn't a hallmark of introversion at all. I am in my own head a lot though and muse over literally everything (random trains of thought). I may not seem rational but I am very conscientious and fulfill my duties. That's maybe more mature adult related than type though lol

TIM
    Type FML
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That is why I did think IEI cause...well process of elimination; too good at Ni/Ne, not confident with Si and definitely not with Se, some sort of NF that seems expressive, not 'still' enough to be seen as EII/Ij. Though I think I do value Si/Ne over Ni/Se now. With Se I do sometimes worry that when I'm snappy or question people that it seems aggressive, like I'm picking a fight, and I'd kinda hate to be drawn into a confrontation since I doubt I can defend myself. That said my EIE work mate calls me 'dramatic' cause when mistakes are made by myself or others I tend to go on a long winded 'please people have decorum!!!' rant' she calls it, where I say what should and shouldn't be done and how it has negatives effects.

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think I seem Ne dom? I think I'm too good at it to be SEI but wouldn't say people notice most about me at first, though who knows, I always did think I came across as really inhibited and shy, which I would say I am, but I suppose that isn't a hallmark of introversion at all. I am in my own head a lot though and muse over literally everything (random trains of thought). I may not seem rational but I am very conscientious and fulfill my duties. That's maybe more mature adult related than type though lol
    Being in your own head a lot is not type related imo. It is related to Creative subtype in DCNH. (To me it makes sense although many people here don't like DCNH)
    You seem like Creative subtype, so I am trying to take that into account.
    C subtype often give an impression of mirror type, so typing someone can be difficult. I think you are difficult to type.

SEI is also an interesting typing for you

Rationals give an impression of a more rigid internal structure. It is difficult to explain, I'm trying to compare with people I know.

I guess with time the intertype relationships will show themselves more clearly and maybe you can get confirmation on your type. That's how I confirmed my own type.

(Jung on Si)

TIM
    Type FML
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree that I'm definitely hard to type

Sorry

TIM
    Type FML
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

https://youtu.be/ViVpFsFpMdY

this video is a formal inteRview I did one time about socionics with World Socionics Society. This is such an unflattering angle and I apologise in advance. Thought sharing here cause it maybe has more information relevant.

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree that I'm definitely hard to type

Sorry
    Lets assume you are C-EII. You probably are since that's how you type yourself and you seem delta NF

Here are some people I type C-EII. Sorry no English.

Finnish-Swedish artist Tove Jansson
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1_iedJEgZQ&t=

Carina Rydberg, Swedish author
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2saPMxEkm7M

Merete Mazzarella
    Finnish-Swedish professor of literature
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drpPBqbWSx0

(Jung on Si)

TIM
    Type FML
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wish I could be more certain :3 I don't trust my own judgement and worry that I'm wrong (as if it should matter what my type would be in a sociological theory! If I'm wrong it's no biggie...yet to my silly obsessive head it is a big deal and I don't want to have misjudged myself and even the people around me as being what they are NOT)

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

FlutteringShyxx, you may try my IR test
    especially as you think yourself EII. my dual

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast