Thread: Remarkable things you did today

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Default Remarkable things you did today

Shaped by the file Chinese lamp base adapter E27->E14 so it could fit to the chandelier. Took about 1 hour.
    The chandelier has 6 lamps, hence 5 adapters still await. I have many bad words about Chinese standardization.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

5 more to go? Will that mean 5 more hours of work?
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    5 more to go? Will that mean 5 more hours of work?
    Aproximately. As bonus, the visit to the store (1.5 hours road) to buy additional adapter, as one was broken during the experimenting.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    Aproximately. As bonus, the visit to the store (1.5 hours road) to buy additional adapter, as one was broken during the experimenting.
    Oh poop

I analyzed why my nephew liked Curious George cartoons and why his sister likes Callou. I haven't done anything interesting today. It is Friday and Monday there's no work. I may want to exercise this weekend (take care of my health and well-being).
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

You know double stuf Oreos? If you skillfully remove the icing from one normal Oreo and layer it onto another, it creates a double stuf Oreo. I did that with 2 golden Oreos today but it was a bit gross. I don't recommend it.
    [Today 07:57 AM] Raver: Life is a ride that lasts very long, but still a ride. It is a dream that we have yet to awaken from.

It's hard to find a love through every shade of grey.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by niffer View Post
    You know double stuf Oreos? If you skillfully remove the icing from one normal Oreo and layer it onto another, it creates a double stuf Oreo. I did that with 2 golden Oreos today but it was a bit gross. I don't recommend it.
    a bit gross?
    -

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

a bit gross?
    Yeah the texture and thickness of the icing with the sweetness of the golden cookie was just too much
    [Today 07:57 AM] Raver: Life is a ride that lasts very long, but still a ride. It is a dream that we have yet to awaken from.

It's hard to find a love through every shade of grey.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

How did your project go @Sol?
    -

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

How did your project go Sol?
    Nothing interesting. It works as should.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I went to the bank and there I saw a very lovely lady wearing Elvis cut pants out of the flag of the US. I found them amusing.
    -

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I did sand dune surfing today with some friends, until the rain storm came and made the sand wet then we went out to eat.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Encountered various Se types and interacted successfully.

- My LSI friend introduced me to her bicycle route (university --> home) through a hidden cornfield and it's very silent there, the air is clean. And it's downhill territory hence faster. I will use this introvert-friendly route in the future. We planned a trip, too.

- A SLE sat down next to me in art history class. He turned out to be the university photographer! We get on surprisingly well (which is not a given and rare), he shares my sceptical stances.

- Adorable & smol SEE joked with me, it was fun. I got blessed by SEE's aesthetic appearance, too. My eyes are still on fire. So pretty

- Scheduled for this evening: LSI teacher giving a lecture. I remembered the second semester when I attended her course, I think this lecture will be equally valuable insight-wise.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Got out of bed.