User Tag List

Thread: Hi there!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool Hi there!

Hi there!
    If you want to know my type, sorry, i can't tell you... i made a lot of tests before to jump here: always different results. One thing is SURE (maybe, ahah) i'm a INTUITIVE (never resulted the "S" letter, never) and probably an INTROVERTED (90% of tests, i guess)... OK, of course... I don't spend my life doing personality tests... but i must admit, all that stuff really raped my brain i am not going to stop to study socionics until i will have found my type! Anyway, i'm Fabio. 22. Student (?). Just another person on this planet without any idea of what will be his future, of what he is searching in his life. But i love music. And i make music. Abstract, insane experimental trip-hip-hop. I love to travel (who don't?). I'm italiano, so don't blame me if my english sounds wack!

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

If you want to share your music at some point you can post it here: http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...ost-Your-Music

Welcome to Wonderland!

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW