Page 10 of 40 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: What physical features do you find attractive?

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pa3s View Post
    Are there also women who like body hair on guys?

That would be good.
    You could be the first!

Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That would be good.
    I do. And I know many other women who do as well.
    For me, i like the different feels of textures that different area hairs have.

--- @Galen, damn, that one's a hottie in sooo many ways. NOW i am ready for bed tonight, lol. Ty.
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That would honestly make me feel like i was having sex with a bear.

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jessica129 View Post
    That would honestly make me feel like i was having sex with a bear.
    and that's bad???

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    and that's bad???
    Hell, at least you'd be able to cuddle with something you want to afterwards.

Banned
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Fireyed View Post
    Everyone has a different view on whats attractive when it comes to personal taste, so I was wondering about the perspectives of other people when it comes to what they like in looks. So, describe in detail what kind of features you find to be the most attractive. Post pictures if you'd like. Keep in mind, this is only based on appearance, not personality.

----

As for me, I tend to be more drawn to olive golden skin tones and dark hair. I adore wide square jawlines, dark eyes, full lips, high cheekbones and well pronounced noses. The smile is also very important, as I'm very big on teeth for some reason. I like looks that I perceive as being foreign or exotic. I find mixed races of both genders to be especially attractive. Very rarely am I attracted to the conventional white guy.

When it comes to body type, I prefer a thicker stronger build over a leaner/skinny lanky one. Love muscular thighs, calves, and butt. I tend to dislike long thin limbs. Abs are not that important to me, and to be honest, I prefer a softer firm stomach over a ripped 6-pac. I honestly have no prefrences when it comes to height.
    Fertile girls in the valley of 18-22, after that it's a compromise.

TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dolphin View Post
    Yes, you are sexy
    „Man can do what he wants but he cannot want what he wants.“
    – Arthur Schopenhauer

Tyrant with a side of bacon
    TIM
    ENTJ, LIE, 8w9
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^^ poor guy.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

That would be good.
    Do eyebrows count as facial hair or body hair?

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's too bad none of these models have names

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wtf is this thread.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by polikujm View Post
    Wtf is this thread.
    Originally it was meant to inquire into the preferences of forum members regarding the physical traits of others. I believe some have determined it to be a location for displaying photographs of half-naked individuals.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Back to topic.

“Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wish people would realize that not photoshopping celebrities would make them so much more likeable. That is so photoshopped. SO photoshopped.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wish people would realize that not photoshopping celebrities would make them so much more likeable. That is so photoshopped. SO photoshopped.
    Tell that to the people at Mango. [photoshoot]

Anyways...

No photoshop.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I really and truly wonder why celebrities take nudes. I'm not a celebrity and there's no way on gods green earth I'll ever have a nude of me on my phone...now, given that people are psychotic, they HAVE to know someone is actively trying to hack their phones. My theory is they do it on purpose.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I really and truly wonder why celebrities take nudes. I'm not a celebrity and there's no way on gods green earth I'll ever have a nude of me on my phone...now, given that people are psychotic, they HAVE to know someone is actively trying to hack their phones. My theory is they do it on purpose.
    Of course it would be on purpose.
    "Aw shit, I go to snap a pic of my brand new shoes and I accidentally took a photo of my dick, what a predicament I've gotten myself into"

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I should post some pics there.

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sometimes I like people with limbs, a body and a head. Other-times I'm not so picky.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, it's nicely done and penises are beautiful. Just...beautiful.

Exits, pursued by a bear. Animal's Avatar
    TIM
    It sneaks up on you
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dolphin View Post
    I think the difference is actually just going from experiencing penises as weapons of soul destruction to seeing them as agents of happiness for both parties.
    I'm sigging this beautiful paragon of English composition.
    "How could we forget those ancient myths that stand at the beginning of all races, the myths about dragons that at the last moment are transformed into princesses? Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love."
    -- Rainer Maria Rilke, Letters to a Young Poet

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thick legs. Broad shoulders. Great smile. Tall.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Galen View Post

now what's my type

Damn those are HAIRY beasts.

Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's kinda funny to think that for those sorts of photoshoots, someone has to style and groom the chest hair.

TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's kinda funny to think that for those sorts of photoshoots, someone has to style and groom the chest hair.
    I bet I know a certain someone who would enjoy that.
    “I tell you, freedom and human rights in America are doomed. The U.S. government will lead the American people in — and the West in general — into an unbearable hell and a choking life. - Osama bin Laden

TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I love women's feet. I have flat ones with skin problems so in comparison a smooth, small and curved foot..

I met this beautiful girl and we got to know one another and started seeing one another. Then one day she showed me her feet since she had an accident and seeing them turned me speechless.
    And that doesn't happen a lot.

So far this adoration is mostly non-sexual though I won't mind a dirty angel poking my crotch with a foot under the table.
    “I tell you, freedom and human rights in America are doomed. The U.S. government will lead the American people in — and the West in general — into an unbearable hell and a choking life. - Osama bin Laden

Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've found that the attitudes I take make a world of difference on how attractive I perceive others to be.

I often amuse myself by looking at people and concentrating on the thought that they are but a weird little species of monkeys traveling on an organic spaceship across the universe. Most of the time I tend to see people (=strangers?) as unattractive and annoying rather than the opposite, but this switch of perspective allows me to feel like they are all so tremendously beautiful I don't even have words of it. Maybe it's because I think I somehow know what sort of things are going on inside of their heads; how they take themselves way too seriously for their own good and are so worried about so many stupid things that shouldn't really matter - like pride and looks and being different and disappointing someone and showing off. And I can relate to those things and it's super sad and beautiful at the same time, and it allows me to really feel something for them I could, for the lack of a better word, call love.

It's also mind-boggling to observe and think about how we - the monkeys - are living inside of some extremely complex organic machines that are called bodies and they can control them so well. They can sit in a bus and suddenly when they recognize a familiar place they push a button to make the bus stop so they can go see other monkeys that are dear to them or go to a shop to buy new pieces of fabric to put on so they'll look more attractive to other monkeys they want acceptance from or whatever. If there's a sudden noise in the bus, most of the monkeys will turn their head to see where it came from because they are curious or frightened or surprised or excited and you can see all these emotions on their faces. It's just so amazing.

I have maybe eaten too much acid in my life, but the voices inside of my head that are called thoughts tell me this kind of things all the time. I guess this went off topic really bad, but I felt like sharing it, so yeah
    Last edited by willekeurig; 05-30-2013 at 08:42 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by 1981slater View Post
    Axis of Evil: Iran, Iraq, North Korea and Agarina
    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa Darmandzhyan
    Agarina does not like human beings; she just wants a pretty boy toy.
    Johari Nohari

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

eh, I don't have a type. A person who loves to laugh at silly things and smiles in a sensual manner or when turned on.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Agarina View Post
    I've found that the attitudes I take make a world of difference on how attractive I perceive others to be.

I often amuse myself by looking at people and concentrating on the thought that they are but a weird little species of monkeys traveling on an organic spaceship across the universe. Most of the time I tend to see people (=strangers?) as unattractive and annoying rather than the opposite, but this switch of perspective allows me to really feel like they are all so tremendously beautiful I don't even have words of it. Maybe it's because I think I somehow know what sort of things are going on inside of their heads, how take themselves way too seriously for their own good and are so worried about so many stupid things that shouldn't really matter - like pride and looks and being different and disappointing someone and showing off. And I can relate to those things and it's super sad and beautiful at the same time, and it allows me to really feel something for them I could, for the lack of a better word, call love.

It's also mind-boggling to observe and think about how we - the monkeys - are living inside of some extremely complex organic machines that are called bodies and they can control them so well. They can sit in a bus and suddenly when they recognize a familiar place they push a button to make the bus stop so they can go see other monkeys that are dear to them or go to a shop to buy new pieces of fabric to put on so they'll look more attractive to other monkeys they want acceptance from. If there's a sudden noise in the bus, most of the monkeys will turn their head to see where it came from because they are curious or frightened or surprised or excited and you can see all these emotions on their faces. It's just so amazing.

I have maybe eaten too much acid in my life, but the voices inside of my head that are called thoughts tell me this kind of things all the time. I guess this went off topic really bad, but I felt like sharing it, so yeah
    This is so you!

I TYPE HER INFj, wanderlust-subtype

TIM
    LSI- Se 6w5
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hands. I've always been a sucker for hands :3

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tits and ass duh.

Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL

TIM
    SiTe 6w5 sp/so
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't have a specific type but I like round buts, a cury body where the hips are significant broader than the waist, well formed breasts but the size doesn't really matter and well-maintained beatiful feet and hands

Page 10 of 40 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast