Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: What's my PoLr?

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Default What's my PoLr?

Okay i will say my weakness.

1. When i tried holding back and not able to say what i want, or do i want, i really get depressed.. Holding back makes me really depressed for sure.
    Ex:
    I tried shutting up in a social situation, and tried to be overly selfless, where i feel like i no longer exist, that depresses me a lot when i do that. (when i try to be a hero, like oh i should give everyone a chance to shine hihihihihihi xD and i should just hide in the background hahaha. Damn, that sucks to the bones. I feel depressed.
    I did this when one person told me I'm an attention seeker. I stopped being myself and i started hiding in the background, well i got depressed.. Thats why i built idgaf attitude lol. )

- That's it, that's my weakness when i hold myself back.

And when i try to be a people pleaser, that depresses me a lot too.

So is it Fe polr? Lol xD

I don't know.. But #1 is my #1 weakness.

Is there's a polr explanation of that? Thanks.

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

decency PoLR?

How about this chickie?

SEEs generally exhibit chaotic and uncontrolled lifestyles. They are motivated by their impulses and momentary feelings, and may have difficulty carrying themselves to fulfill day-to-day obligations and responsibilities. To the extent that their external obligations permit it, they tend to be habitually unstructured and vagarious. They do not engage in systematic decision-making and may instead base their behaviors on whimsical desires. They avoid restricting or regimenting their lifestyles based on rational or "common sense" behaviors and can resist attempts to bring order and stability to their lives.
    They may have difficulty following externally imposed rules on their behavior, and may automatically resist being told what to do in matters pertaining to their lifestyle. They may have difficulty adapting their naturally impetuous lifestyle to some situations. Convincing them to change their ways is a gradual, tiresome and often thankless process, best accomplished by persons whose judgment they trust fully.
    SEEs are often inclined to disregard what they see as petty rules and procedures, especially if those require a high investment of time and concentration in order to be understood and implemented, while blocking the SEEs from achieving their goals. If they are suddenly stopped in their tracks by external forces because of a previous disregard for such rules, they can lash out in frustration and impatience, while feeling helpless and angry at having been so sidetracked.

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Slugabed View Post
    decency PoLR?

How about this chickie?

SEEs generally exhibit chaotic and uncontrolled lifestyles. They are motivated by their impulses and momentary feelings, and may have difficulty carrying themselves to fulfill day-to-day obligations and responsibilities. To the extent that their external obligations permit it, they tend to be habitually unstructured and vagarious. They do not engage in systematic decision-making and may instead base their behaviors on whimsical desires. They avoid restricting or regimenting their lifestyles based on rational or "common sense" behaviors and can resist attempts to bring order and stability to their lives.
    They may have difficulty following externally imposed rules on their behavior, and may automatically resist being told what to do in matters pertaining to their lifestyle. They may have difficulty adapting their naturally impetuous lifestyle to some situations. Convincing them to change their ways is a gradual, tiresome and often thankless process, best accomplished by persons whose judgment they trust fully.
    SEEs are often inclined to disregard what they see as petty rules and procedures, especially if those require a high investment of time and concentration in order to be understood and implemented, while blocking the SEEs from achieving their goals. If they are suddenly stopped in their tracks by external forces because of a previous disregard for such rules, they can lash out in frustration and impatience, while feeling helpless and angry at having been so sidetracked.
    Okay. Lol. But okay..

But tell me why i am not an IEE but an SEE?

Because i really think i have intuition you knowwww. and i like Ne jokes lol xD

And i feel like Se descriptions are like they don't have common sense. Ofcourse i still do. :/ i never had casual sex because it's gross.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

You aren't IEE because of your user name (idontgiveaf) among many other things. bases usually give <insert here your bodily related function that shows something>.

How about this:
    SEEs often have rapid-fire and uncontrolled thinking processes. They are not naturally reflective or contemplative of what they experience, and may regularly fail to consider the consequences or implications of their actions. They may have difficulty concentrating on their mental trains of thought and tend to be inclined to make hasty and impassioned conclusions about the state of their affairs. They can exhibit a tendency to conceptualize their world in overly simplistic terms, without recognizing the degree of intricacy and complexity of the situations around them. In general, they welcome the perspectives of others who can reason with a slower thinking process and help them to carefully mentalize the world around them.SEEs often lack caution and reserve. Their strategy towards solving problems may involve persuasion and brute force; their natural response to opposition or obstacle is to display further aggression or resistance, including in instances where such resistance is not necessarily appropriate. They may be distraught, tempestuous, and highly emotionally turbulent when their strategy fails. Because of their manic instability, they can exhibit accusatory or antagonistic tendencies towards others; some SEEs fall into a cycle of ruining their relationships or vocational prospects in this way.SEEs are naturally attracted to individuals who seem knowledgeable and secure as to how events will develop from a given starting point, giving them a more strategic perspective to their own more instinctive tactical approach. They are inclined to make impulsive decisions, based on immediate and short-term considerations, which the SEEs nevertheless hopes will have a positive result in the context of their long-term goals. They expect assistance from others in that regard, and are disappointed if they do not receive it.SEEs can be insecure about the negative consequences of their actions. They may tend to instinctively suppress and avoid thinking of the negative or painful aspects of their history that their recklessness may have caused. They may lack a calming or guiding influence in their lives, and sometimes attempt compulsively seek out individuals or environments that they feel can unshroud mysteries to resolve their internal chaos.

That was about SEE .
    I have read your blog. It is suggestive.
    Last edited by The Reality Denialist; 07-28-2017 at 10:13 AM.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by unsuccessfull Alphamale View Post
    You aren't IEE because of your user name (idontgiveaf) among many other things. bases usually give <insert here your bodily related function that shows something>.
    Heyyy!! I know an IEE WHO also saying he doesn't give a fuck but actually giving one xDDD

So that's all? Just because i don't give a fuck I'm already an SEE and not IEE??? 🤔

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@idontgiveaf

can you prove that picture is even you? I get the feeling you're potentially one of those crazy super fat cat fishers

take a full body shot holding a note saying idontgiveaf and todays date

until then i refuse to believe you're less than 300 lbs

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand View Post
    @idontgiveaf

can you prove that picture is even you? I get the feeling you're potentially one of those crazy super fat cat fishers

take a full body shot holding a note saying idontgiveaf and todays date

until then i refuse to believe you're less than 300 lbs
    For you! 😘 treasure that forever okay? That's special. Buttfie.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

well done

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

well done
    now is your turn.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by idontgiveaf View Post
    now is your turn.
    haha that's not how this works

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

haha that's not how this works
    Then i believe you're just one of those crazy fat asses Internet dorks residing on their basement for 5 years straight.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Then i believe you're just one of those crazy fat asses Internet dorks residing on their basement for 5 years straight.
    you assume rightly

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

you assume rightly
    😒 then you have that guts asking me if I'm a catfish 😑

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

haha you were counting on me to behave ethically

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

haha you were counting on me to behave ethically
    I'm still waiting 😔

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Slugabed View Post
    I'll post stuff later because I've not time chickie
    Okay 👌 take your time slugga xD

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

lol thats funny

come on

SEEs can be funny

thats literally so juvenile its like the singularity where its wrapped around on itself and somehow became sophisticated again

whatever, the take away here is that im easily impressed apparently

being SEE seems kind of like being coked up all the time do you think thats accurate @idontgiveaf

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

lol thats funny

come on

SEEs can be funny

thats literally so juvenile its like the singularity where its wrapped around on itself and somehow became sophisticated again

being SEE seems kind of like being coked up all the time do you think thats accurate @idontgiveaf

Dick pic

Dick pic

Dick pic

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

im taking that as a yes

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

lol thats funny

come on

SEEs can be funny

I don't actually know myself.

Sometimes I feel like I'm being a different kind of person.

Like if i will try to be serious, i can be a different person.

But if i choose to be not serious then i will be a different person.

But nowadays I'm choosing to be not serious or not take things seriously because i have mental illness you know.

I'm actually intelligent.

My friend said that being intelligent makes you depressed.

So I'm choosing to be dumb because i don't wanna be depressed.

See?! There's an intention.

Our personality is actually a choice.

I think it's not something innate.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

sounds like creative Fi alright

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

sounds like creative Fi alright
    Lol its ne

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

when i try to be a hero, like oh i should give everyone a chance to shine hihihihihihi xD and i should just hide in the background hahaha.
    I don't think heroes hide otherwise how would they be known as heroes?

Damn, that sucks to the bones. I feel depressed.
    really? I will be stressed if I were the center of attention even for few minutes, so if you want to shine be my guest

I did this when one person told me I'm an attention seeker. I stopped being myself and i started hiding in the background, well i got depressed.. Thats why i built idgaf attitude lol.
    you are so sensitive for an attention seeker, why don't you want to be call an attention seeker?

- That's it, that's my weakness when i hold myself back.

And when i try to be a people pleaser, that depresses me a lot too.
    I don't think it is people pleasing that makes you depressed but rather it is the fact that you don't express yourself to allow others to do so but people pleasing isn't always about giving the chance to shine (you'd never please me this way)

So is it Fe polr? Lol xD
    not even close, but it means you don't value Fe

I don't know.. But #1 is my #1 weakness.
    I don't see #2, where did it go?

Is there's a polr explanation of that? Thanks.
    nope, but I guess you're not a 2 (E2 wants to be loved so they would try to be people pleaser, Fe wants a positive/negative emotional atmosphere placed on the situation, so Fe could hurt someone to create the emotional atmosphere it wants, for example making fun of someone so others would laugh, whereas I don't think E2 would that since it wants to be loved regardless of the emotional atmosphere), maybe 3 would fit better (I see E7 as well)

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm actually intelligent.
    really?!

My friend said that being intelligent makes you depressed.
    that's the excuse idiots use to justify their stupidity, what makes you depressed is negative thoughts not intelligence

So I'm choosing to be dumb because i don't wanna be depressed.
    if I have to choose between being "depressed but intelligent" or "happy but dumb", I'd choose the earlier every single time

See?! There's an intention.

Our personality is actually a choice.

I think it's not something innate.
    our personality in the socionics sense is how we perceive not our attitude or actions
    so it is true you have the freedom to choose your attitude & actions but it won't change how you perceive something

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

For you!  treasure that forever okay? That's special. Buttfie.

haha ssexy you really dont give af haha

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Simo View Post
    I don't think heroes hide otherwise how would they be known as heroes?

really? I will be stressed if I were the center of attention even for few minutes, so if you want to shine be my guest

you are so sensitive for an attention seeker, why don't you want to be call an attention seeker?

I don't think it is people pleasing that makes you depressed but rather it is the fact that you don't express yourself to allow others to do so but people pleasing isn't always about giving the chance to shine (you'd never please me this way)

not even close, but it means you don't value Fe

I don't see #2, where did it go?

nope, but I guess you're not a 2 (E2 wants to be loved so they would try to be people pleaser, Fe wants a positive/negative emotional atmosphere placed on the situation, so Fe could hurt someone to create the emotional atmosphere it wants, for example making fun of someone so others would laugh, whereas I don't think E2 would that since it wants to be loved regardless of the emotional atmosphere), maybe 3 would fit better (I see E7 as well)
    Well that was actually before like several years ago.. It's 2012 you know. I'm just too nice. That's why it just hurts me when people tell me negative stuffs. I was very young that time like i believe on other people.. It's the time when you're unsure about yourself that you believe what other people told you. I already learned my lesson.
    I should never allow someone's opinion determine my behavior.
    When i allowed that to happen i became depressed. That's the wrong thing i did. I didn't know.

So there. I don't have weakness anymore (except for lust)

And besides, I'm not that attention seeker anymore. My socialization has greatly improved.

I'm just testing out people's ability to figure out the polr of this.

And thanks because you make sense with your post.

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Simo View Post
    really?!

that's the excuse idiots use to justify their stupidity, what makes you depressed is negative thoughts not intelligence

if I have to choose between being "depressed but intelligent" or "happy but dumb", I'd choose the earlier every single time

our personality in the socionics sense is how we perceive not our attitude or actions
    so it is true you have the freedom to choose your attitude & actions but it won't change how you perceive something
    But I'm choosing to be rather dumb and happy. Final answer xD

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    haha ssexy you really dont give af haha
    Hahaha. Damn he called me a cat fish. No one calls me a cat fish. Taste my butt!

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Because you are such an exhibitionist you could make video perhaps wearing a mask.
    I think I might need Bertrand's help here.

OK, it is because your body language is horrifying if not proven otherwise.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I feel like idongiveaf has exactly the same internal thought process as many posters here shes just more up front about it and I really like that about her

"sp is whatever I say it is"
    "im not a sensor"
    "I feel very logical" (lol!)
    "im a strong independent woman who doesn't take shit from anyone"
    "I enjoy attention"

etc

its so much real life its become surreal again

definitely going to get banned, who can stand to have a mirror held up to them so closely?

its pretty hilarious once you realize she's smarter than half the local brain trust and is subtly trolling the shit out of them

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Because you are such an exhibitionist you could make video perhaps wearing a mask.
    I think I might need Bertrand's help here.

OK, it is because your body language is horrifying if not proven otherwise.
    Lol wut? i don't need to prove anything more that's already enough lol

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I feel like idongiveaf has exactly the same internal thought process as many posters here shes just more up front about it and I really like that about her

"sp is whatever I say it is"
    "im not a sensor"
    "I feel very logical" (lol!)
    "im a strong independent woman who doesn't take shit from anyone"
    "I enjoy attention"

etc

its so much real life its become surreal again

definitely going to get banned, who can stand to have a mirror held up to them so closely?

its pretty hilarious once you realize she's smarter than half the local brain trust and is subtly trolling the shit out of them
    Well it's not my fault if you cannot understand xD

Just because you don't understand doesn't consider it's a troll okay?

Or maybe you just don't wanna understand

Or you cannot really understand and you give up, and just say "troll"

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

yeah totally, I know exactly what you mean

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

yeah totally, I know exactly what you mean
    Yeah so post a pic you fat ass

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

OK... That is fine with me. I bet you are psychotic alien.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Yeah so post a pic you fat ass
    I already have a bunch of pics floating around

why dont you go search all my posts, who knows you might actually learn something along the way

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

You go, girl!

I don't have any doubt you are SEE. I see a fun Activity partner in your posts. I also think that ILI @Number 9 large's responses to your posts should be confirmation enough for anyone that you are SEE.

That means that your PoLR is Ti. Spreadsheets, the Periodic Table of the Elements, a list of the genus and species of insects. Does learning about those things sound like fun to you?

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

OK... That is fine with me. I bet you are psychotic alien.
    K like i care lol

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I already have a bunch of pics floating around

why dont you go search all my posts, who knows you might actually learn something along the way
    I'm lazy.

Give me a link. I put a fucking effort to write on my butt. Just return the favor

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    You go, girl!

I don't have any doubt you are SEE. I see a fun Activity partner in your posts. I also think that ILI @Number 9 large's responses to your posts should be confirmation enough for anyone that you are SEE.

That means that your PoLR is Ti. Spreadsheets, the Periodic Table of the Elements, a list of the genus and species of insects. Does learning about those things sound like fun to you?
    Well in my chemistry class when i was 14, i memorized all the chemical elements. and I'm the only one in class who know all the fucking elements and i always raises my hands whenever my Teacher ask what element is this? I know everything. Because there's no smartphone yet during that time xD no distractions lol xD

Btw, what's with Number 9 large responses?

Btw the username, Number 9, large makes me think of something else that's large and with a size of 9.... Hmmmm. 😋

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast