Thread: Would an ENFP want to help a stranger with his/her life problems?

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Would an ENFP want to help a stranger with his/her life problems?

Hello!

I'm wondering if ENFps are able to help anyone, even acquaintances, when they approach the ENFps, asking for guidance in their lives, and help with their life problems? Say someone comes to an ENFp, and confides in the ENFp that he or she is feeling bleak, that he or she feels lost in life... How would an ENFp approach this person??

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

I don't know about strangers, but my IEE friend helps me by asking me a bunch of questions that funnel me into coming to my own conclusions and deciding on advice for myself. It's really kind of clever.

I don't know if they like to be in the position of guiding people or not - like I think an IEE 7 and IEE 2 would feel a lot differently about it. But I think they naturally gravitate towards people and easily develop a sense of comraderie so it probably comes without a lot of difficulty to pitch in with psychological problems. My impression anyway.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pastel View Post
    Hello!

I'm wondering if [anyone]are able to help anyone,[]
    We're all wondering this, indeed.

I assure you that the overall impact of someone's helpfulness is not much about socionics and more about their ability to comprehend the person and then actually be useful in a positive sense.
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEEs are generally suckers for sob stories and people who are emotionally depressed or in need of a boost or reaching out. 1d Fe fetish. Etc.
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.