Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Onision & Laineybot (& Andy Biersack)

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Looked at a couple videos when it was the topic of discussion why he got so popular

I'm very sure about xLE now and it seemed pretty Alphaish childish jokes too so ILE makes sense

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    Onision is definitely sx first. Probably sx/sp, imo.

wow, he definitely has the ExFx "passionate" communication style with how he spills his emotions for everyone else to see, conveying how he feels instantly in real time, and being so confident with his feelings.

EIE seems like the go-to choice, but ESE and Fe-IEI are also up to consideration.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

He reminds me a lot of my ex in that video (but more toned down, if possible...). Not really the things he's talking about, but the way he's saying them.

I've typed my ex as EIE for the longest time, but a few people have pointed out that my ex could have just been a crazy sx first ILE. I'm so confused about the two typings now.
    Sorry for the confusion. I've watched many of his videos now to make sure and EIE is probably correct. At times he looks like Jared Leto and also has a tinge of Perez Hilton who is EIE. At first he seems refreshingly straight forward and passionate, but it quickly gets clear he's a sociopath.

These YT personalities are so puffed up and faked for attention, it's difficult to figure them out without longer watching.

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Onision...IEE-Fi
    Laineybot....IEI-Fe

TIM
    / / /
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I dunno, I would believe ILE for him. I can see his behavior as a mix of Fi-PoLR (telling his gf her hair looks like it was styled with cum) and constant need to be entertained.

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Textbook NeFi.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kill4Me View Post
    Onision...IEE-Fi
    Laineybot....IEI-Fe
    I'd agree with Onision being IEE,
    though I think Lainey is EII-Fi. Same functional strengths as IEI-Fe, but Delta values.
    She is pretty much Fe Ignoring in most of her videos, containing her emotional expression.
    IEI-Fe would be much more outwardly expressive and try to influence people emotionally. She does none of that.
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Narc douchebag type. I refuse to give this person any of my attention whatsoever other than to call him a narc dbag and then to move on.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

This guy is an exact copy of me when I'm not nice. Also, he knows exactly what he's doing.

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good human beings fought and died in wars so that "people" like this worm could live. It's a huge injustice that creatures like him are allowed to walk freely among human society without at least a tracking device. Tar and feathers would be a merciful fate for a thing like him.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alioth View Post
    Good human beings fought and died in wars so that "people" like this worm could live.
    Good point :/ And the thing is, the hate against him keeps everything running

TIM
    SLI-H sp/so
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

This is the double of the psycho EIE in my circle of acquaintances. He has 0% morals and ostracizes people to shame them like it's a game. He has no trouble recruiting LSI and SEE* for his actions and will absolutely never apologize for his actions. When he explodes ...there will be drama. He will cuss, throw a scene, like a child and then leave the stage.

His SEI-ex told to me that he has no idea that what he does is wrong and he does not see how he hurts people - but I can't believe that. No one who hunts and manipulates people so systematically can be unaware of the damage they cause. He (and onision) sees himself as a leader that people need to look up to. He does not exist when he has no stage for his performance and preachings.
    That's not IEE but toxic extroverted Feeling that is oriented a spinning a web of complex story lines that a) gather and hold attention and b) money.
    Lainy is LSI. She is not a victim (as often discussed on the internet), neither in the socionics sense, nor in real live. At this point she is nothing more than his accomplice. They deserve each other (the only victims here are their children...)

*he gives SEE a reason to restore justice and plays the victim in front of the LSI. I'm not saying that they are naive. It's just that this EIE I know is very skilled at playing the needed role to win anyone over. So far it worked best with these two types.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

EIE - nah, too much bs going on. Being Fi ego does not mean one is moral in a sense of, not hurting someone. He is aware of right and wrong, no doubt, he just turns it all around by 180° to give us the flipside of the coin. That pure awareness itself gives away that he "knows" his subjective ethical stuff. Exploding - that's Fe demonstrative. It's completely destructive since there's no control, Fe base would navigate emotions more properly. The video that Ezra was posting actually showed NeFi well.
    Last edited by Chae; 03-10-2017 at 08:12 PM.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Horatio View Post
    This is the double of the psycho EIE in my circle of acquaintances. He has 0% morals and ostracizes people to shame them like it's a game. He has no trouble recruiting LSI and SEE* for his actions and will absolutely never apologize for his actions. When he explodes ...there will be drama. He will cuss, throw a scene, like a child and then leave the stage.

His SEI-ex told to me that he has no idea that what he does is wrong and he does not see how he hurts people - but I can't believe that. No one who hunts and manipulates people so systematically can be unaware of the damage they cause. He (and onision) sees himself as a leader that people need to look up to. He does not exist when he has no stage for his performance and preachings.
    That's not IEE but toxic extroverted Feeling that is oriented a spinning a web of complex story lines that a) gather and hold attention and b) money.
    Lainy is LSI. She is not a victim (as often discussed on the internet), neither in the socionics sense, nor in real live. At this point she is nothing more than his accomplice. They deserve each other (the only victims here are their children...)

*he gives SEE a reason to restore justice and plays the victim in front of the LSI. I'm not saying that they are naive. It's just that this EIE I know is very skilled at playing the needed role to win anyone over. So far it worked best with these two types.
    Umm, I find none of Onision's stuff any good let alone convincing. Even if he was EIE, I'm not suggestible to Fe "drama" in that way. It still has to align with my Ego's worldview first - is the idea being promoted logical, does it lead to an actual result, that has a point, is it fair, essentially, is it correct overall? - before it can activate me for anything. But also I learned early on how to recognize unhealthy Fe manipulation.

I'd be curious how I'd react to your friend, lol. If he happened to be a good friend of mine for some reason before I knew how he behaves in a group with other people, it'd be quite the internal conflict upon discovering that. :/ Would be pretty sad, really. Though to view someone as a good friend of mine, I have to have respect for them, including their mind/intellect (I don't mean Ti here at all, just that the person is actually intelligent and has sensible views, though high N can also help with being fascinating to me). Someone who behaves like your friend doesn't sound like it, no sensible views I'm sure.

Lainy is too Ip and too Feely to be LSI. Just no.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

If I go by V.I. intuitively, Lainey is quite similar to Carey Mulligan and @Vespertine.

The hairstyle of course contributes (Vesp has the exact same though!) but it's that mega introspective glance and mini smirk...

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

And something else, we typed Andy Biersack elsewhere as EII as well

TIM
    SLI-H sp/so
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    EIE - nah, too much bs going on. Being Fi ego does not mean one is moral in a sense of, not hurting someone. He is aware of right and wrong, no doubt, he just turns it all around by 180° to give us the flipside of the coin. That pure awareness itself gives away that he "knows" his subjective ethical stuff. Exploding - that's Fe demonstrative. It's completely destructive since there's no control, Fe base would navigate emotions more properly. The video that Ezra was posting actually showed NeFi well.
    Which means I have to work on distinguishing Ne/Fe-Leading from Ne-Demonstrative better

Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    Umm, I find none of Onision's stuff any good let alone convincing. Even if he was EIE, I'm not suggestible to Fe "drama" in that way. It still has to align with my Ego's worldview first - is the idea being promoted logical, does it lead to an actual result, that has a point, is it fair, essentially, is it correct overall? - before it can activate me for anything. But also I learned early on how to recognize unhealthy Fe manipulation.

I'd be curious how I'd react to your friend, lol. If he happened to be a good friend of mine for some reason before I knew how he behaves in a group with other people, it'd be quite the internal conflict upon discovering that. :/ Would be pretty sad, really. Though to view someone as a good friend of mine, I have to have respect for them, including their mind/intellect (I don't mean Ti here at all, just that the person is actually intelligent and has sensible views, though high N can also help with being fascinating to me). Someone who behaves like your friend doesn't sound like it, no sensible views I'm sure.

Lainy is too Ip and too Feely to be LSI. Just no.
    Please don't call him my friend . He is just the obligatory sociopath everyone has in his life.
    I don't know how you would react to him. He changes his behavior according to the person he is talking to and is very immature. So it's hard for me to imagine how anyone would feel about him as long as they're not in a conflict situation.
    In conflict he would usually first throw a scene and leave. Then he plays the victim and talks to everyone involved to direct the resentment against a single person.
    I know a view IEE and one other EIE but so far I was never in argument with any of them. So my knowledge on the conflict behavior of these types is objectively speaking zero.I was convinced that those tactics are an unhealthy EIE trademark.

Btw he will be a math and chemistry teacher soon and that does not sound like Ti-Porl.
    Typing Lainy as LSI was hasty I agree.
    Last edited by Cosmic Teapot; 03-11-2017 at 03:26 PM.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Which means I have to work on distinguishing Ne/Fe-Leading from Ne-Demonstrative better
    No problem! I'll help with examples - so, the demonstrative can work in a more mocking tone. Meanwhile, the lead function is default and universally adapted, more serious. It's what you know you are able to do and provide others with readily (observe me, I create memes for everybody wherever I go hehe). The demonstrative is something you are aware you can use, on a nonverbal unconscious level, helping the creative function in its assertion. The demonstrative is unconventional. E.g., I can have the weirdest moments of trying to rile others up with 4D just to bond with them -wise. The demonstrative also shields the PoLR. So I throw a tantrum when called out on faulty reasonings to positively distract from the problem furthering the conversation, for instance. The demonstrative covers up the PoLR of your dual as well. If you ever see me creating a lot of emotional chaos around a person I like (who has stepped over a social boundary) to protect them, that's what's going on. It's not visible in public rather than in private, so when you look for leading Ne or Fe it can be detected much easier and according to the degree of "givingness" attached to it.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Lainey is probably EII, imo. She said on Twitter that she self types as INFJ (she has that closed off EII "wall", which I think people are mistaking for her being an emotionless robot. She's extremely emotional, she just doesn't show it). Also, she is way too emotional and easily manipulated to be an LSI... She is totally codependent on Onision and pretty much goes along with whatever he says (he even convinced her to be in a polygamist relationship when she didn't want it). I can't see an LSI doing that.

Onision still strikes me as rational. He is a workaholic and really anal about finishing everything that he starts. At this point I kind of doubt that he's EIE, though. I think the strong sx first was giving me that impression...
    I agree on IxFx, I didn't think of EII before, hm. I still don't see Ij but I'll think about it. Btw I never saw her as an emotionless robot, no way Just reserved but definitely emotional.

Please don't call him my friend . He is just the obligatory sociopath everyone has in his life.
    I don't know how you would react to him. He changes his behavior according to the person he is talking to and is very immature. So it's hard for me to imagine how anyone would feel about him as long as they're not in a conflict situation.
    In conflict he would usually first throw a scene and leave. Then he plays the victim and talks to everyone involved to direct the resentment against a single person.
    I know a view IEE and one other EIE but so far I was never in argument with any of them. So my knowledge on the conflict behavior of these types is objectively speaking zero.I was convinced that those tactics are an unhealthy EIE trademark.

Btw he will be a math and chemistry teacher soon and that does not sound like Ti-Porl.
    Typing Lainy as LSI was hasty I agree.
    Sorry, I wasn't really paying attention when I called him your friend. My guess so far is that I'd detect the manipulation pretty fast... I have experience with such people.

TIM
    IEI-Fe (9)62 sx/?
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@Horatio

Re: Ne-Leading vs Ne-Demonstrative

For me, the Ne comes out in jokes and verbal athleticism, but it's always directed towards something specific that I want. In jokes, I want to entertain myself. In arguments, I want to win, or bamboozle someone (admittedly the same thing sometimes.) Ne strictly for its own sake is actually a bit annoying, or at least Ne which does not align with my current goal/mood - whatever that is - is something I have an impulse to shut down. eg: @Chae's sudden interest in sociotyping species of animals.

This may happen between two Ne-doms too, I don't know, but they seem happier to spin off each other's wild combobulations. My way is more to Ne someone into laughing/confusion/some other emotional state, with the emotional state as an end goal for its own sake.
    Reason is a whore.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

ILE verbalics is about twisting definitions etc ways of giving jaw dropping brainf*cks. I don't see it in him.

I remember when I was writing philosophy essays on ethics in high school. Teacher (IEI?) gave me full points because it was so multifaceted and twisted.
    So yeah apparently I'm Fi PoLR who scored full points on ethics course.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I guess when I think of IEE youtubers, I think of Philip DeFranco...

Imo, his Ne & Fi are quite obvious. He does news stories, and always gives several diffrent perspectives on the subject at hand, then leaves it up to you to decide which point you agree more with. He often gives his own opinion on things, but at the same time he is able to easily present several different sides.

I don't really see this with Onision...
    This guy is an Ej, likely Te lead. Different perspectives is Ne but leaving it up to others is not Fi ego, the latter has it all mapped out for themselves. If I were to run Philip's channel I'd lecture the fuck out of people to show what is just and what isn't, and then go off like a bomb because I'm so offended for somebody else being so offensive Aaand then I'd turn it into nonsense and move on.
    Last edited by Chae; 03-12-2017 at 09:30 PM.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

What I noticed in many of his videos is that he uses galore, comfort evaluations. And research and fact-checks, making order of stuff, arguing with common sense rather than systemic logic. Reviewing all this online material and inputs -> also .

TIM
    LSI-Se
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He's an IEE who is overestimating his Te and thinks he's an LSE. He tries to maintain a psycho EIE persona, for dramatic effect and to seem edgy. In my book, he has a cluster B personality disorder.
    LSI-Se 836 Sp/Sx

Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can kind of see him as an IEE. I think an unhealthy EIE would be more direct and confrontational. J types go through things 1 by 1, P types dodge and go around issues.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pole Ninja View Post
    He's an IEE who is overestimating his Te and thinks he's an LSE. He tries to maintain a psycho EIE persona, for dramatic effect and to seem edgy. In my book, he has a cluster B personality disorder.
    I don't know about any disorder of his, but I agree whole-heartedly with everything else you've said there.

His wife is EII-Fi, so naturally he'd unconsciously feel the need to be more like an LSE, besides his Te HA.

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
    His wife is EII-Fi, so naturally he'd unconsciously feel the need to be more like an LSE, besides his Te HA.
    ^^^^^

And he extends that to other Fi-leads /cough/ Andy frickin Biersack /cough/

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

The only celeb he didn't manage and isn't willing to roast is Ellen (IEE).

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

^^^^^

And he extends that to other Fi-leads /cough/ Andy frickin Biersack /cough/
    I still think Andy Biersack is ESI... E.g ESIs love animals too.
    And being "cute" at times doesn't automatically mean you are Childlike... Etc.

But yes, he certainly has a thing for Fi leads.

Several of his past girlfriends seem to have been ESI, based on his descriptions of them and what I could see.

No wonder he's had a string of bad relationships – Supervision made matters worse, besides his volatile personality.

His relationship with Lainey is not super smooth either, because of his volatile and difficult nature, but it is apparently the most stable relationship he's ever been in.

*********** 21-04-19:

Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Come on, this is clearly Se-PoLR... (beginning~3:00). He is EXTREMELY uncomfortable with confrontations, and he tries to make it into a joke and even apologizes:

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Singularity View Post
    Come on, this is clearly Se-PoLR... (beginning~3:00). He is EXTREMELY uncomfortable with confrontations, and he tries to make it into a joke and even apologizes:

We have a expert around. Time to get @handjob's opinion.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We have a expert around. Time to get @handjob's opinion.
    Don't know or care enough but not Se
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

been watching him lately and I think 7w8, maybe so/sp.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

I think Onision is 7w6 Sx/So (748), and his wife Laineybot is 9w1 So/Sx (964).

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

In the past I thought Onision might be LIE actually because of his rapid-fire information giving (idk, I pinned that as Te lead and Ne demo, and then his general weirdness as Si polr). Then I dual-couple assumed for Laineybot and made her ESI.

Anyway that was a year or so ago.

I agree with what a lot of people are saying here with pinning Onision as IEE, Laineybot as EII and Andy Biersack as EII as well.

I sort of feel like I'm going to spiral into psychosis after watching footage of them.
    Last edited by niffer; 03-19-2017 at 10:46 AM.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
    I think Onision is 7w6 Sx/So (748), and his wife Laineybot is 9w1 So/Sx (964).
    He doesnt have the charisma of an sx/so.. and he seems to care about sp. Sx/so's are like "peace and love" and "save the world. He's way too cold.
    And he hates Shane Dawson (who is sx/so 7w6) for no reason and i've seen that in many sx lasts about sx firsts.
    People who hae met Onision says he's very formal and polite. Formal doesn't sound sx first.
    How he approaches sex is also really sx last.

Look at the difference of vulnerability in their eyes...

Attachment 9938Attachment 9939

I mean...

I think Lainey is probably sp/sx 9w8 but idk.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    He doesnt have the charisma of an sx/so.. and he seems to care about sp. Sx/so's are like "peace and love" and "save the world. He's way too cold.
    Agree that Onision ain't really SX/SO. But gotta rectify the statement about peace and love, that's more SO/SX. Contraflow SX wants to destroy the current material order (SP) due to heavy and unrestrained SX. The social instinct adds the "activism" part. That's where the informal part is coming from as you perfectly pinpointed.

Lainey, I suggest SP/SX as well, and 9w1.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

After reading the LSE Profile by Gulenko I'm kind of convinced that Onision really is LSE. All of this sounds exactly like him... too an eerie extent. I feel like I finally understand him now.

100% Onision. He has a very "THESE ARE THE FACTS, DEAL WITH IT" way about him. He doesn't like or appreciate vagueness at all.

God, this is the most frustrating thing about him.

- People who meet Onision in person say he's a fun and friendly guy.

- He is EXTREMELY stubborn and hot tempered in his arguments and hardly ever likes to admit that he's wrong, to an annoying extent.

- Is not diplomatic at all (unlike IEE's). Other than his family, he has poor relations with pretty much everyone because most people don't live up to his strict standers of merit.

This was the exact reason why he hates Shane Dawson so much. Shane kept canceling plans and changing things at the last second, which enraged Onision.

His ex best friend Cyr described Onision as the hardest worker he knows. He says that Onision works nonstop for hours and hours at a time and hardly takes breaks. Cyr said he'd think of a video idea and Onision would immediately get up and be like "come on, let's go make it now" (sounds like poor Ni).

Onision's family is extremely important to him, and he is a good provider and likes to view himself as the breadwinner and does not like his spouses to hold jobs (his ex's have criticized him for making them quit their jobs). He likes to be the provider of everything for his loved ones and he is also incredibly protective over his loved ones. "Merit" is also important to him.

Onision has said that he almost committed suicide because he felt as if he didn't have a "purpose" in life. He said that once he found youtube, he had a "purpose to live again".

"in the late night of November 14th, 2007 I had a gun to my head. There were literally only two reasons I can think of which saved me from pulling the trigger. One was my wife, who I didn't want to abandon while I was serving in the Air force in South Korea, and the second one was Youtube. I wanted to make something of my life, and youtube was that meaning"

People who have met Onision in person have often said that they were completely shocked by how polite and hospitable he was, because it's such a contrast to the outbursts he's known for.

LOL
    Cool. Would you think you conflict with him?

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

@Starfall

A lot of these LSE quotes are not specific to type. Check out Forer effect at wikipedia.

"With you lack of restraint you can alienate your loved ones. Try to be more patient, don't rush to tell the truth to a person's face. Being excessively direct usually does not work in your favor. Cool down first, then think about what is better to say, to whom, and in which manner."

Now how to make this more specific to type. The thing is LSE would not be aware of how they are too direct and what implications that has. I see no reason to think Onision is not aware. Or unaware. I have no idea, never checked him out that much.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

I'm pretty sure Onision is not LSE; he lacks both strong Logic and strong Sensing.

An LIE I know has pointed out to me how he uses circular logic in a very Ti PoLR manner (e.g one day he makes one logical argument, the next day or the next moment he makes another that contradicts the former), as well as fails to give adequately factual information. He tries, with his Te HA; he will use graphs and supposedly "data", but a lot of those are outdated or incorrect.

And then there are numerous of his comedy videos that are so Ne and Childlike, I find it impossible to type him as anything but ENxp.
    They also lack any kind of logic, so IEE makes more sense. Furthermore, a lot of his videos are social/humanitarian commentaries or critiques, which is also rather characteristic of Delta NF.

P.S: Just because you don't like someone, or they are a volatile person that would get in a fight with almost anyone, doesn't automatically mean they are your Conflictor.

*********** 21-04-19:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast