TIM
    EII 4w5 Sx/So
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Typing thread

--
    Last edited by VenusRose; 12-19-2018 at 01:26 AM.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Suggestion 1: use a questionnaire

Suggestion 2: if you don't want to do that, just talk about something that's on your mind and you feel is important. kind of like those Youtube vlogger people.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

To use a questionnaire is better in the text form.
    On a video is more interesting your natural nonverbal while it's expressed when you'd talk in common way with someone friendly in a relaxed situation. Tell about interesting and pleasant for you on a video.

I saw acceptable videos with questionnaires, but some were made badly. Sometimes it's interesting to see how a human expresses emotions when answers on some questions. But the risk to see a video made not good in nonverbal part is higher with a questionnaire.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

pinterest reminds Se value

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Venus Rose View Post
    Yeah I have had that feedback before, though I think Ne is pretty overpowering if you look close enough
    Your aesthetic attraction to death and violence pictures, to sad gammas is doubtful to be explained by traumas, while is rather more common for Se valued type. And this is another significant argument against your EII/IEE types, besides discussed previously.

At now I'm inclining to ESI as your type, but I need the video to check this.
    You may try my IR test (links to some clips may not work, those bloggers mb found by names on youtube).

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

ok this is actually something that is kind of irritating to me now, since you’re not the only person who has said this. First of all, thats type 4. Second, could you explain why “volitional sensing” or “force” is the ONLY reason why anyone would be drawn to dark images? For that matter, I don’t like gore or violence, but most of my pins aren’t that strong on that stuff.

Ugh. This will probably sound rude but I’m much too obsessed with this stuff to be typing myself at something that doesn’t apply to me. But whatever, I guess if you want you can keep correcting everyone you think is “mistyped”

At now I'm inclining to ESI as your type, but I need the video to check this.
    You may try my IR test (links to some clips may not work, those bloggers mb found by names on youtube)
    [/QUOTE]

LMAO. @Sol, she turned the tables on you. Now what are you going to do?

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

ok this is actually something that is kind of irritating to me now, since you’re not the only person who has said this. First of all, thats type 4. Second, could you explain why “volitional sensing” or “force” is the ONLY reason why anyone would be drawn to dark images? For that matter, I don’t like gore or violence, but most of my pins aren’t that strong on that stuff.

@Venus Rose don't bother. I tried telling him the exact same thing and I got called a noob. The price you pay for caring.
    “I want the following word: splendor, splendor is fruit in all its succulence, fruit without sadness. I want vast distances. My savage intuition of myself.”
    Clarice Lispector

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Feathers View Post

@Venus Rose don't bother. I tried telling him the exact same thing and I got called a noob. The price you pay for caring.
    Ah, but Sol is LSE and Venus Rose is EII. A fully mature person has the levers which operate their dual, both for good and for bad.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    she turned the tables on you. Now what are you going to do?
    To wait for her video.
    On the pictures - a cute girl, mb F-I, is not excluded Fi. seems Se valued
    Her communication leaves the possibility for ESI.

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Ah, but Sol is LSE and Venus Rose is EII. A fully mature person has the levers which operate their dual, both for good and for bad.
    Oh, what I'm seeing is not operation trust me.
    Sol is as LSE as I am LIE. Time and time again, he has demonstrated no regard for Fi information, both coming from within and without. His incessant bully-like behavior when it comes to the gals that openly type EII on this forum along with near-no respect boundaries makes it hard for me to believe that this guy is the dual of someone like Virginia Woolf or Mia Wasikowska.
    Or Venus Rose, if we want to be a bit more grounded here.

He never takes responsibility for his intrusive comments when being called out by his subjects because it conflicts with his view of how an EII must stay at home, pray and take care of the kids.
    Kinder, Kirche, Kuche.

If anything, I'd type him as LSI but even then I'd be a bit reluctant to do so.

Yes, i still am a bit salty over his reply to my comment. I may not be the biggest socionics buff but don't you dare say I don't know my enneagram 4s
    “I want the following word: splendor, splendor is fruit in all its succulence, fruit without sadness. I want vast distances. My savage intuition of myself.”
    Clarice Lispector

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Feathers View Post
    I tried telling him the exact same thing and I got called a noob. The price you pay for caring.
    To argue with me or give advices in typology region you should to have good basis. What is joke from those who doubt even in own types.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

The first thing that came to my mind was LSI...
    Taking into account your typology incompetence and huge lack of data about me - could be worse. It was not easy for me in the past to understand between LSE/LSI - I needed to use IR theory to understand the type clearly [teenagers years was hard for me and partly changed the behavior to more common for introverts, so I got in tests Intr type mostly; besides LSI father influence].
    As for typing I also use IR effects, then in case of LSI in my lists there would be a regular mistyping of Fi <-> Fe types. My lists are available to check this. I prefer emotions of women typed to base Fi and mostly do not like or indifferent to base Fe ones there. Generally, I'm more attracted to introverted people as they calm me, extraverts some overload me.
    Also that post may help a little to understand my difference with LSIs. I suppose on the queue may appear other types versions due to "ah that weird [as argues with me!.. with ME! I doubt still in own type but my opinion in the typology is the ethalon and any doubts in it is the re-inventing of Socionics!] Sol is my possible dual/semidual - no way.". But, at least, with LSIs the said may help you.

You may to have IEI or other. ESI is only the main version for you based on the known still. That you are not from delta there is enough to be relatively sure. You are too uncommon for them and unknown traumas by some mystical ways are doubtful to change your behavior to what is seen. Including your overemotional reacting on critique of your opinion about own type. I saw this from ESI (she has E9w8 - mb you too?, typed herself as IEE then as EII and very disliked when was said to be S), - they can be nervouse and stubborn in Ne region (also surface and categorical), to which region relates the typing. Meanwhile what is seen fits ok to some Se valued types. So the far more chance for other type than EII/IEE to explain the seen.

The easiest way for you to check your type would be my types examples. Just look at them. There are real LSE, LIE, ... and you may assume their types not worse than mine. I understand, that only Ne types would find this checking as easy and likable, while Se valued ones... especially ESIs...

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

post a video

it's best what you may do on the forum still
    without correct understanding of own type - you'll not get much of Socionics. you will be seeking rationalizations for your uncommon behavior instead of the correct understanding

TIM
    EII 4w5 Sx/So
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Updated with Questionnaire.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

"Video typing thread"
    "I will post a video sometime...maybe."

J-T types are doubtful, at least. You are significantly expressing T in forums talkings, but not F. So there is a possibility for T type also. Mostly I think about Se valued introverts, part of them is LSI. But they are expected to behave more consequentially.

Questionnaires help lesser when a typed one has a predisposition to some types and knows the theory. I saw when people answered to fit to some types. They behaved differently than was expected according to those types, while to control themselves in questionnaires is much easier. It's hard to control good nonverbal. So the video during a typing on typology forums is more important.

TIM
    EII 4w5 Sx/So
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sol I have been typed EII-Ne by “nonverbal.” He also initially thought I might ESI.
    but I mean, I dunno I might post a video sometime I guess.

what I wrote is still true of me no matter whether I’m filtering that through the lens of a type.

TIM
    EII 4w5 Sx/So
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Perhaps this might be relevant to you, @Sol ...

Healthy loop controlled by Basic Desire:Need to be right -> seek truth -> do the right thing -> Need to be right
    In the healthy state, the need to be right induces Type Ones to seek truth and do the right thing. When Ones are doing the right thing, the need is satisfied and a balance is reached.

In the average state, when Ones' are not working hard to seek the truth and do the right thing, the need to be right increases, which helps Ones to again work hard to seek the truth. Thus the balancing loop can help Ones to recover.

Unhealthy loop controlled by Basic Fear:

Fear of being condemned -> correct others -> do the right thing -> Fear of being condemned

In the unhealthy state, the basic fear of being condemned can cause Type Ones to correct and condemn others first as a defense, which is often not the right thing to do, which further increases Ones' basic fear. The cycle continues to build up.
    Level 6: Highly critical both of self and others: picky, judgmental, perfectionistic. Very opinionated about everything: correcting people and badgering them to "do the right thing"—as they see it. Impatient, never satisfied with anything unless it is done according to their prescriptions. Moralizing, scolding, abrasive, and indignantly angry.

Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

came for the video

thread does not deliver

3/10

TIM
    EII 4w5 Sx/So
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Capitalist Pig View Post
    came for the video

thread does not deliver

3/10
    I did the questionnaire though

Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

I did the questionnaire though
    words

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the type that does false advertising

TIM
    EII 4w5 Sx/So
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TrickyDlck View Post
    the type that does false advertising
    I don't clickbait people, if that's what you are implying. I changed the title.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Perhaps this might be relevant to you
    The only relevant here would be to place your videointerview. Without which your correct typing is much problematic, as I've explained.