Thread: Could I be an SLI?

TIM
    LSI-Se
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Could I be an SLI?

I know I made a post about being an SLE instead of LSI. But someone said to me that I might be SLI. And I had the same thought. I don't really relate to most Beta values, and I value Delta values. But could that be from being raised by Deltas? Anyway, I've always had the "live and let live" attitude, I'm a minimalist, I value personal growth, I've always been more mature than my peers, and value maturity in those I socialize with. I don't care about joining groups, and I never cared about social status. I lead a mostly natural lifestyle and I'm always on top of my psychical needs. I can't function before I've ate a balanced meal while avoiding foods that I am sensitive to. I need coffee, nicotine, and cannibals. I need copious amounts of calories and hydration. I am also an Sp so that could be the cause. When I have guests it's important to me that they have everything they need, food, drinks, and the bathroom must have hand towels, soap, and toilet paper (it's a pet peeve of mine that when I am at someones house and they didn't prepare the basics like hand soap, and something to drink such as water, or eating utensils.) I am not so sure I am a judging dominant. I am ultra laid back and don't expect perfection from anyone, not even from employees at establishments. If the waitress fucks up I still tip because they still have to pay their bills and waitressing can be overwhelming, that's just one example. Like the SLI I am blunt, simplistic, and connected to nature. I love animals and they love me. I believe charity starts at home and the best way to change the world is to develop yourself. I don't believe in trying to change other people, it is an infringement on their basic human rights. Changing another person doesn't even work in the first place, and I am using first hand experience, which is something I value. I also learn from other peoples' mistakes and avoid drama. I am not dramatic like other Betas and find myself not relating to them, but I do share their fashion and media tastes. I could keep going but this is getting long and I can make more examples in the comments section.
    LSI-Se 836 Sp/Sx

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If the waitress fucks up I still tip because they still have to pay their bills and waitressing can be overwhelming, that's just one example.
    That's just common decency...hope you don't think Betas are these evil assholes who don't tip waitresses because this IEI does. Even when they get my order really wrong I don't complain- unless maybe if it was so bad it made me sick or something. I may yell at somebody for being heterosexual- but I'm also compassionate and forgiving.

I also don't think Beta is more immature than other quadras, but not valuing Te can come across that way. For both Alpha & Beta. Cuz Te is related to all this external society shit that gives the false perception of one being 'mature.'

I think I mostly agree with you, except for the part about drama. I tend to like drama. Well not really 'like' - I would rather my internal world just always be peaceful and calm but it doesn't seem realistic. With life there is going to be drama involved.

Also Betas aren't the only people that have to change for the better. Your work is never really done. Even if somebody is really self-satisfied that they aren't as immoral or dramatic as a 'beta' or whatever- they still could always improve themselves. People just tend to point the finger way too much instead of cleaning up their own backyard.

TIM
    LSI-Se
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by starrangel View Post
    That's just common decency...hope you don't think Betas are these evil assholes who don't tip waitresses because this IEI does. Even when they get my order really wrong I don't complain- unless maybe if it was so bad it made me sick or something. I may yell at somebody for being heterosexual- but I'm also compassionate and forgiving.

I also don't think Beta is more immature than other quadras, but not valuing Te can come across that way. For both Alpha & Beta. Cuz Te is related to all this external society shit that gives the false perception of one being 'mature.'

I think I mostly agree with you, except for the part about drama. I tend to like drama. Well not really 'like' - I would rather my internal world just always be peaceful and calm but it doesn't seem realistic. With life there is going to be drama involved.

Also Betas aren't the only people that have to change for the better. Your work is never really done. Even if somebody is really self-satisfied that they aren't as immoral or dramatic as a 'beta' or whatever- they still could always improve themselves. People just tend to point the finger way too much instead of cleaning up their own backyard.
    No. I do not think Betas are evil assholes. But I do know that the Delta quadra is the most mature of the 4. Why do you yell at someone for being hetrosexual?
    LSI-Se 836 Sp/Sx

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh that was a joke lol.

TIM
    LSI-Se
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh that was a joke lol.
    Oh! I was confused for a second lol
    LSI-Se 836 Sp/Sx

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am not so sure I am a judging dominant. I am ultra laid back and don't expect perfection from anyone, not even from employees at establishments.
    Expecting others to be perfect seems like a Gamma thing?

I am just nitpicking to be difficult. I guess I agree that your tone is more over-all Delta now.

TIM
    LSI-Se
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Expecting others to be perfect seems like a Gamma thing?

I am just nitpicking to be difficult. I guess I agree that your tone is more over-all Delta now.
    I've always had this attitude but test results say LSI and I'm wondering if they're false. I notice people sometimes mis-type as their quasi-identical.
    LSI-Se 836 Sp/Sx

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah I often test as EII but Beta makes more sense for me.

Do you value Fi or Fe. Ti or Te.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Have u maybe considered see? I mean, werent u into sales and being a stripper? Sound like pretty see jobs if u ask me

TIM
    LSI-Se
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    Have u maybe considered see? I mean, werent u into sales and being a stripper? Sound like pretty see jobs if u ask me
    Yes I was a stripper. Best job ever lol. Still want to go back at some point.
    LSI-Se 836 Sp/Sx

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pole View Post
    Yes I was a stripper. Best job ever lol. Still want to go back at some point.
    For typing/looking for values it could be interesting to know why you thought this job was enjoyable, perhaps you feel comfortable giving a few points? You don't have to.

TIM
    LSI-Se
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    For typing/looking for values it could be interesting to know why you thought this job was enjoyable, perhaps you feel comfortable giving a few points? You don't have to.
    It was a gritty job for sure. But the enjoyment for me came from the relief of not having to fit into a "normal" job (yes, to me stripping is "normal" but not to society). I find it hard to stick with a job for long, putting up with pencil pushing quota nazis, putting up with rude ass customers (sure they are rude at the club too but you can ignore them without consequence), I have trouble waking up in the morning and getting my act together at 6am to race in my car to fight traffic in the cold, dark morning, and I hate waiting 2 weeks for my goddamned paystub! I got a body to feed and I need cash on the daily LOL. It was also enjoyable because I could get paid to socialize, "work out", and drink. And since my regulars were very sweet to me it felt less stressful and more rewarding. ALSO, I love the limelight and the stage and impressing people with pole tricks. It's not the same as being in a band sharing my music but it was closer to that than scrubbing toilets and painting houses lol. I could also make my own schedule, choose my look, choose my customers, and be my own boss.
    I gave up on it after my mom's suicide. I let myself go for the last 3 years and I'm still trying to find my old drive and motivation. But maybe by next winter I will be ready again for the pole.
    LSI-Se 836 Sp/Sx

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you don’t know your type, you aren’t LSI/LII imo lol

TIM
    LSI-Se
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by peteronfireee View Post
    If you don’t know your type, you aren’t LSI/LII imo lol
    How come? lol
    LSI-Se 836 Sp/Sx

TIM
    LSI-Se
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah I often test as EII but Beta makes more sense for me.

Do you value Fi or Fe. Ti or Te.
    Still not %200 sure just yet
    LSI-Se 836 Sp/Sx

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How come? lol
    Strong Ti imo makes them certain and rules out other options

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pole
    It was also enjoyable because I could get paid to socialize, "work out", and drink. And since my regulars were very sweet to me it felt less stressful and more rewarding. ALSO, I love the limelight and the stage and impressing people with pole tricks.
    Why not an extrovert?

TIM
    LSI-Se
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by squark View Post
    Why not an extrovert?
    I could be an extrovert, but since I don't fit the stereotype of "loud and obnoxious" people assume I must be an introvert. I do derive energy from socializing and long periods of not being social feels damaging to me.
    LSI-Se 836 Sp/Sx

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

look at my types examples to understand which types you find as more comfortable for you. mb this will help

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

It was a gritty job for sure. But the enjoyment for me came from the relief of not having to fit into a "normal" job (yes, to me stripping is "normal" but not to society). I find it hard to stick with a job for long, putting up with pencil pushing quota nazis, putting up with rude ass customers (sure they are rude at the club too but you can ignore them without consequence), I have trouble waking up in the morning and getting my act together at 6am to race in my car to fight traffic in the cold, dark morning, and I hate waiting 2 weeks for my goddamned paystub! I got a body to feed and I need cash on the daily LOL. It was also enjoyable because I could get paid to socialize, "work out", and drink. And since my regulars were very sweet to me it felt less stressful and more rewarding. ALSO, I love the limelight and the stage and impressing people with pole tricks. It's not the same as being in a band sharing my music but it was closer to that than scrubbing toilets and painting houses lol. I could also make my own schedule, choose my look, choose my customers, and be my own boss.
    I gave up on it after my mom's suicide. I let myself go for the last 3 years and I'm still trying to find my old drive and motivation. But maybe by next winter I will be ready again for the pole.
    Thanks for elaborating. From that, SEE?

TIM
    LSI-Se
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    look at my types examples to understand which types you find as more comfortable for you. mb this will help
    Can you link me?
    LSI-Se 836 Sp/Sx

TIM
    LSI-Se
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for elaborating. From that, SEE?
    Are you saying you think I'm SEE or what?
    LSI-Se 836 Sp/Sx

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEE from VI
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    LSI-Se
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    SEE from VI
    How do SEE VI, in your opinion?
    LSI-Se 836 Sp/Sx

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Can you link me?
    video bloggers list in my signature

TIM
    LSI-Se
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

video bloggers list in my signature
    Sorry Sol, but there's not a lot I can extract from Russian ASMAR videos.
    LSI-Se 836 Sp/Sx

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Sorry Sol, but there's not a lot I can extract from Russian ASMAR videos.
    Language is not important. Impressions from nonverbal behavior are used. There can be English clips too, anyway.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@Pole, I don’t know what type you are, but your avatar, with its black lines and red star, is LSI for sure.

Black and white for clearly delineated rules, and saturated red for strong feeling.

TIM
    LSI-Se
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    @Pole, I don’t know what type you are, but your avatar, with its black lines and red star, is LSI for sure.

Black and white for clearly delineated rules, and saturated red for strong feeling.
    The avatar I chose falls in line with the type of vibe I like. I have no idea what it's from tho.
    LSI-Se 836 Sp/Sx

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Being a pole dancer and enjoying the limelight sounds very uncharacteristic of an SLI who, after all, have Fe polr, so I would suggest no on that.

@Pole If you ask me I agree with the SEE suggestions. The general attitude of "I want to be able to do what I want and not be subservient towards rules and routines" sounds very Se leading and anti-Ti. LSIs are the ones in favor of jobs that have everybody come to work at a certain time of the day and has employee behavior strictly controlled, not against them.

Another thing I want to point out is that typical Beta ST behavior is that of trying to correct others statements in a blunt/harsh manner, which is not a behavior I observe in you Pole. Rather, it seems you are very much in opposition towards that type of behavior, which would make sense if you are SEE and rubbing against Ti.

I also wouldn't totally equate Ti-polr with the inability to be logical at all. Being logical enough to make statements that make sense really just comes from being intelligent and I wouldn't equate that too much with Ti or anything type related. Ti rather is about how much value you put into yourself, and the people around you, being organized and systematic in the way you live, work, and behave.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

She placed video in past. Was clear LSI there for me. There are no contradictions in her behavior. The problem is she should to accept the type and this needs her own efforts, like to check it by IR. No arguments will change her opinion stablely. Only herself she can get the needed.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

@Pole Just a few more questions... since some people think it is relevant to your cognitive processes. Maybe you covered some of these already. I am fascinated by what draws different women to the profession and it is ntr since I have talked to so many different types. Oh and FWIW in your video you did seem LSI and also when you shared some experiences wondering if you were SLE crossed over a bit with LSI. Do you feel you were presenting a true and accurate self in that longer video?

Could you have done it without any alcohol involved?
    Did you have to have drinks or shots to even go up on stage to overcome paralyzing stage fright?
    Did you find it easy to use Fe on customers, iow read their emotional state and then use that to influence their moods in your favor?
    Could you make the grumpiest looking guy everyone avoided because he didn't tip into a diehard fan and big tipper?
    Could you read the overall emotional atmosphere easily on any given night and notice how it was always different and how you would have to adapt to the atmosphere one way or another?
    Did you give people a schedule so they would show up for you when you anticipated nights would be dead?
    Did you treat customers kindly and not diss them behind their backs and call them "losers" to other girls in the dressing room?
    Did you intuit who the best and easiest customers would be and make them part of a loyal fan base who would do anything for you?
    Last but not least: Could you actually make it to the top of the pole and do complex tricks? If yes to the last one I would say strong Se.

A lot of girls keep it simple with pole stuff. Especially ones with weaker Se but they still make it look like they are utilizing the pole and not holding on so they don't fall on their asses. It takes skill to look graceful. Some ESTp strippers could be scary to a lot of customers. ISxx could be too for different reasons. lol They all had an aura of power and strength in ways the others didn't it seemed.

I know most NFs did simple tricks that even someone with weak strength could do. The STs and SFs often demonstrated exceptional pole work that was mesmerizing to watch. It is a prop anyway and I feel those good at it enjoyed the recognition of their talents more than the job. NFs are often too kind and can be easily taken advantage of. Like people pouring out their life problems and they are too kind or polite to cut someone off and don't make as much as others.

This is mostly with the few EII strippers who often hid in between sets. Funny enough the xSI and xLI seemed the most down to business. Usually pursuing higher education and did not engage as much on a personal level. I think for ESI this was self protection. For LSI they compartmentalized and didn't care to get too involved in listening to other people's issues. Same with SLE but they were way more blunt but often funny in how they dealt with people.

Did you actually enjoy being on the stage part or was it obligation to get to the part of talking people into wanting to give you cash but also into allowing them to express their deep dark fears to you and in exchange you offered psychological or spiritual guidance.

Different MBTI Types as Strippers!
    I decided in another thread it goes as follows (from my years of experience as a dancer):

STP Wimmenz ~ Amazing stage dancing and/or pole technique (Ti), or displays of raw sexuality (Se) on stage that aren't exactly sensual. May not enjoy giving lap dances. Makes up for what they lack in "feel" with technique (Ti) or highlighting physical features (Se). Make a lot of money on stage.

SFP Wimmenz ~ The most sensual dancers (Se/Fi), make a lot of eye contact and facial expressions at the customers, grab customers, stare into their eyes, make a lot of money from lap dances (Se); can only dance to a certain kind of music because they have to be able to "feel" the music and project from their genuine sensuality (Fi).

SFJ Wimmenz ~ Very high maintenance. The best dresses and false nails, perhaps even weaves in some cases. Make lots of money off of "regulars." Have enormous patience to sit with a few customers and "bond" with them Fe style over the course of the night. Would rather make their money through familiar customers (Si) via Fe manipulation rather than raw sexuality and techinique like the STP or the wild sensual abandon of the SFP.

Any ideas on what other types might be like as dancers? I think honestly that most professional exotic dancers who make something of a career out of it are one of the six types I just listed.

Of course perc had a thread.
    Taking a shot at NFs and NTs:

xNFJs - Personally want to investigate how people see and what they think of strippers, so they try to be one, understand what it's like to be strippers, then become strong advocates against misconceptions on strippers.

xNTPs - First, they find the stripping idea novel. Then once they figure out how to do it, they get bored of it, and so they play around with the idea of screwing up on stage just to see how far they can get away with it and how people react to that...Who cares if they get fired?

xNTJs - The reasons for stripping are ambiguous. But some might be infiltrating to figure out how strip clubs operate, how much they make, etc. Then they try to start their own business, or make the current one better. (Maybe they just get a kick with playing around with Se.)

Technique wise for all, erh, I don't know.

No idea about NFPs. Maybe they're there waiting for a lost love or they had some complicated back stories that forced them to be there.
    Originally Posted by Linnifae
    Apparently N's don't strip. lol

I can say for certain, some do. I got to know a lot of the ladies when I was a cocktail waitress. I will say that there were more nxj than nxp in the clubs I knew - but I can think of examples of each off the top of my head.

I think that those who would assume only S women do this are stereotyping.

No idea about NFPs. Maybe they're there waiting for a lost love or they had some complicated back stories that forced them to be there.

Oh come on you can do better than that.
    Here let me try:

NFPs: there to experiment with their sexuality and feminine wiles, and to see how they can influence their patrons. These dancers love feeling dancing gives them, empowered, and perhaps gives them plenty of downtime for day-dreaming, socializing, and other activities they enjoy. Stripping is not only fun and games but an art, but still, their dancing is infused with fun and spontanaity and a willingness to try new things. They like to entice the shyer patrons and open them out of their shells... and for the shyer NFPs dancing, perhaps dancing itself is an act of pulling themselves out of their OWN shells, experimenting with their boundaries and safety and saying, "This is my body and I'm here to use it" instead of dancing on the sidelines, and pushing them to express their inner fantasies and sense of power and sensuality. Stripping may have an appeal in the constant variety available, new clients, new girls, new dances. These dancers may linger at the eyes of their clients and enjoy flirty, teasing, enticing conversation and develope returning clients.

http://personalitycafe.com/myers-bri...strippers.html

Sorry too tired to proofread. If something is redundant or makes no sense I apologize but I had a dream about your thread this morning so felt I should respond.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Are you saying you think I'm SEE or what?

Anti-bureaucracy, anti-schedule, non-committal approach sounds like VERY familiar PoLR territory.

I went via elimination principle.
    - We have sensing: Impatience; you won't wait + desire for ultimate control over environment (e.g. your looks, being the boss) + resistance which is +.
    - Irrational type: Nothing planned out, not methodical, flexible. The goal matters more than how to get there.
    - Ethics: Your job depends on the people involved. It's relationship ethics with how you evaluate being close to customers (-Fi right there, rude asses? = not a chance!) plus emotion ethics with the aspect of entertainment. No SLI has ever said they want to impress someone in the spotlight or that they love working the stage/audience. My duals are more like *monotone voice* "Eh... leave me in my small comfortable cave here... have work to do... why would I express myself trying to impact other's mood, it makes no sense... and it's stressful." My babies are a bit lazy (= energy-conserving) and minimalists because of Ip with creative, quite adamant as well as unable to generate a buzz. The limelight is not for them. You on the other hand generate excitement yourself and have confidence in this field like a pro.
    - ignoring fits, you can still find enjoyment in a gritty job.
    - Likely suggestive to + to prevent you from those 3 years of aimlessness and no work.

Anyways, what gave it away real quick: Getting paid to socialize ---> If that's not SF club + Gamma + extrovert

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry if this question is too personal, but when u pole dance do u ever get guys who get too 'handsy' and have to be kicked out of the bar. I always wondered about that, and how often it occurs. I stay out of those places I guess because I care about my reputation and I am so much more of a prude than other people give me credit for lol.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I could be an extrovert, but since I don't fit the stereotype of "loud and obnoxious" people assume I must be an introvert. I do derive energy from socializing and long periods of not being social feels damaging to me.
    Isn't this psychology extroversion confused with socionics introversion? Not loud and obnoxious rather makes sense for SP/SX, it's not so common to have a really extravagant "visible and audible to all" persona for that stacking

TIM
    LSI-Se
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Aylen

Could you have done it without any alcohol involved? Yes, and I often did. In fact, I quit drinking alcohol while still working as a dancer. Free drinks were just a bonus of the job.

Did you have to have drinks or shots to even go up on stage to overcome paralyzing stage fright? No, I never had stage fright.

Did you find it easy to use Fe on customers, iow read their emotional state and then use that to influence their moods in your favor? I would try many methods to see what would stick, there was a lot of trial and error. I wasn't as socially smooth and slick as some other girls there.

Could you make the grumpiest looking guy everyone avoided because he didn't tip into a diehard fan and big tipper? Actually, I could. Because I saw it as a challenge and I wanted to say that I could do that. It takes so long tho (almost not even worth it most of the time), when some guys just want to be difficult and cheap, but I've turned a few into loyal regulars who said "you were the only girl here who paid any attention to me. You're not stuck up like the other girls..."

Could you read the overall emotional atmosphere easily on any given night and notice how it was always different and how you would have to adapt to the atmosphere one way or another? Yeah, on the weekends the rooms were full and everyone was turned up. Through out the week it was tamer. During day shift it was empty save for a handful of customers. On slow nights you would use the "slow hustle" which means you will be talking a lot more with customers instead of bouncing around the room trying to get to all of your customers in time before they left. There is the "shotgun" method where you sell dances to many different guys and there is the "sniper" method where you would hone in on one guy and try to make all your money for the night off of him alone. I was good at both but the sniper method was fun because I felt like I was good at it.

Did you give people a schedule so they would show up for you when you anticipated nights would be dead? Yes, only for my big spenders tho. I didn't want to make promises to them if I knew I would be really busy on a full night. I had a work cell phone just for them so if it was slow I could text them to come to the club and wouldn't have to give them my real number.

Did you treat customers kindly and not diss them behind their backs and call them "losers" to other girls in the dressing room? Of course, one little slip up and showing rudeness would kill your income! The only time I bad mouthed a customer behind their back was if they were rude or were cheapskates. I never bad mouthed my regs to anyone, they were the reason I could rent my own house and buy a truck.

Did you intuit who the best and easiest customers would be and make them part of a loyal fan base who would do anything for you? Yes, I went for more introverted guys. And older guys. I NEVER went for guys who were really young or hot, those guys know they can get any girl they want in the real world and treat dancers like shit. I would target the "sweethearts", not the loud mouthed party goers. I made money off of every type but I stuck with what worked.

Last but not least: Could you actually make it to the top of the pole and do complex tricks? If yes to the last one I would say strong Se. Yes. My notorious trick was getting to the very top, then dropping all the way to the bottom without hitting the floor. I could also get to the top, hang upside down using my thighs to grip the pole and slowly slide down.

Did you actually enjoy being on the stage part or was it obligation to get to the part of talking people into wanting to give you cash but also into allowing them to express their deep dark fears to you and in exchange you offered psychological or spiritual guidance. I enjoyed the stage. getting on stage is very important because at my club guys wound't by dances from you unless they saw you on stage first, so your stage sets were like your advertisement. I wouldn't have wanted them to share their dark fears, but they did anyway LOL
    LSI-Se 836 Sp/Sx

TIM
    LSI-Se
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry if this question is too personal, but when u pole dance do u ever get guys who get too 'handsy' and have to be kicked out of the bar. I always wondered about that, and how often it occurs. I stay out of those places I guess because I care about my reputation and I am so much more of a prude than other people give me credit for lol.
    It has happened, and I have used brute force (aka, my platform high heels) to get them away from me. They get kicked out for shit like that and were not intending to spend money and have a good time in the first place.
    LSI-Se 836 Sp/Sx

TIM
    LSI-Se
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She placed video in past. Was clear LSI there for me. There are no contradictions in her behavior. The problem is she should to accept the type and this needs her own efforts, like to check it by IR. No arguments will change her opinion stablely. Only herself she can get the needed.
    I remember that video. It was from 2015, and I thought I was ESTp. What from it seemed LSI?
    LSI-Se 836 Sp/Sx

TIM
    LSI-Se
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Isn't this psychology extroversion confused with socionics introversion? Not loud and obnoxious rather makes sense for SP/SX, it's not so common to have a really extravagant "visible and audible to all" persona for that stacking
    That would make a lot of sense, my stacking is not your typical extroverted stacking.
    LSI-Se 836 Sp/Sx

TIM
    LSI-Se
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anti-bureaucracy, anti-schedule, non-committal approach sounds like VERY familiar PoLR territory.

I went via elimination principle.
    - We have sensing: Impatience; you won't wait + desire for ultimate control over environment (e.g. your looks, being the boss) + resistance which is +.
    - Irrational type: Nothing planned out, not methodical, flexible. The goal matters more than how to get there.
    - Ethics: Your job depends on the people involved. It's relationship ethics with how you evaluate being close to customers (-Fi right there, rude asses? = not a chance!) plus emotion ethics with the aspect of entertainment. No SLI has ever said they want to impress someone in the spotlight or that they love working the stage/audience. My duals are more like *monotone voice* "Eh... leave me in my small comfortable cave here... have work to do... why would I express myself trying to impact other's mood, it makes no sense... and it's stressful." My babies are a bit lazy (= energy-conserving) and minimalists because of Ip with creative, quite adamant as well as unable to generate a buzz. The limelight is not for them. You on the other hand generate excitement yourself and have confidence in this field like a pro.
    - ignoring fits, you can still find enjoyment in a gritty job.
    - Likely suggestive to + to prevent you from those 3 years of aimlessness and no work.

Anyways, what gave it away real quick: Getting paid to socialize ---> If that's not SF club + Gamma + extrovert
    Wow, that's looking at "the big picture". When you put it THAT way....
    LSI-Se 836 Sp/Sx

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast