Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: RUMBLE PIT -- greater WSS thread forked from "Anyone want to help make socionics scientific"

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@echidna1000 I recommend erasing your online footprints yourself if you don’t want this to come up again. It’s more effective than relying on your followers or l33t lurking skills to stay up to date on your reputation. Unless you want to leave them on purpose to attract drama and attention.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

One of the ILE’s whom I know told me that the most important thing to him was maintaining his good reputation.

This seemed strange to me, because he didn’t seem to interact with people in a way that would establish a good reputation. Nevertheless, he strongly defended what he viewed as slights to it.

"Xiong Mao"
    TIM
    LII - Ne
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    One of the ILE’s whom I know told me that the most important thing to him was maintaining his good reputation.

This seemed strange to me, because he didn’t seem to interact with people in a way that would establish a good reputation. Nevertheless, he strongly defended what he viewed as slights to it.
    It's weird to me how LIEs seem good at managing their reputations... Same dimensionalities to all functions lol

"Xiong Mao"
    TIM
    LII - Ne
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nobody cares about this petty online drama. Why waste time

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

BSS Guy came here to visit us; pay your respects.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    BSS Guy came here to visit us; pay your respects.
    Actually, Berlin Socionics Society is run by my friend Thomas.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    @echidna1000 I recommend erasing your online footprints yourself if you don’t want this to come up again. It’s more effective than relying on your followers or l33t lurking skills to stay up to date on your reputation. Unless you want to leave them on purpose to attract drama and attention.
    That feels like trying to erase my history. I'd prefer not to do something dishonest like that.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by echidna1000 View Post
    That feels like trying to erase my history. I'd prefer not to do something dishonest like that.
    It’s not that smart to just leave it out there if you’re well-known. It seems ridiculous and overcompensatory to basically go as far as self-sabotage just to prove your own honesty. It could impact your future career.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Let me rephrase:

That’s fucking retarded in this day and age @echidna1000 . Don’t say you weren’t warned if anything bad happens.

TIM
    ILI - C
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Subteigh View Post
    If Socionics was a cult, you wouldn't have people telling you it's not a cult.
    Socionics is not not a cult.

Your move, son.

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nooooo... I don't want the normies getting their grubby hands all over my hobby.

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by A Moderator View Post
    Socionics is not not a cult.

Your move, son.
    That is a rather suspicious not-denial. If Socionics was not the true way, our opponents would not resort to such underhand tactics. Their persecution will only make them wronger.
    Last edited by Not A Communist Shill; 11-09-2018 at 04:36 PM.

TIM
    ILI - C
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Subteigh View Post
    That is a rather suspicious not-denial. If Socionics was not the true way, our opponents would not resort to such underhand tactics. Their persecution will only makes them wronger.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Lol, I think Adam has not so the greatest track record in terms of reputation here based on some reactions. (His stuff is not something that would result in great ramifications so... It can't be awful)

I wonder how is mine?

Yeah, I tick boxes in reality distortion at least.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Troll Nr 007 View Post
    Lol, I think Adam has not so the greatest track record in terms of reputation here based on some reactions. (His stuff is not something that would result in great ramifications so... It can't be awful)

I wonder how is mine?

Yeah, I tick boxes in reality distortion at least.

You can't please everybody.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think it may have been Susan when I thought she was LIE, but don't take my word for it. My memory is fuzzy and it was a while ago.
    What made you change your mind? Btw if people are willing to pay - assuming you are not inflating their sense of self by telling them how special or rare some type or other is - then i guess that's one way to do it. I dunno.

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you who ever figured out how to do this <3

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

All I claim is that I'm a lot better at typing people than the vast majority of people into Socionics and worth going to see above other people offering inferior diagnostic services.

lmao but ur not actually better tho- this claim is based on CONfidence and is obviously false, and only really naive and gullible people fall for what you are doing. It is false advertising, and ur obviously exploiting the insecurities of others for your own gain even if you aren't some super machivellian mastermind about it or anything. And sure of course 'you are human with feelings too' - and I was also a edgy faggy kid growing up too, and all that. I don't see how any of that stuff excuses you doing something slimy, gross and predator-y tho.

So we are arguing semantics now. "I'm not a scammer, I'm a con-artist! wakka wakka gotta love me!"

You don't really offer any useful insights in your videos either, you always predictably parrot back what that person says (giving the illusion that you are listening but have this asshole smirk on your face that emotionally rings 'I couldn't care less, I have their money lol') and then type them based on a very stereotypical and rudimentary understanding of socionics. I can get much better socionic readings from Asston- and it's completely free.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Delilah View Post
    What made you change your mind? Btw if people are willing to pay - assuming you are not inflating their sense of self by telling them how special or rare some type or other is - then i guess that's one way to do it. I dunno.
    It was a few years ago so I don't remember, but I think it was continued observation after the interview making me think my initial perceptions were false.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BandD View Post

lmao but ur not actually better tho- this claim is based on CONfidence and is obviously false, and only really naive and gullible people fall for what you are doing. It is false advertising, and ur obviously exploiting the insecurities of others for your own gain even if you aren't some super machivellian mastermind about it or anything. And sure of course 'you are human with feelings too' - and I was also a edgy faggy kid growing up too, and all that. I don't see how any of that stuff excuses you doing something slimy, gross and predator-y tho.

So we are arguing semantics now. "I'm not a scammer, I'm a con-artist! wakka wakka gotta love me!"

You don't really offer any useful insights in your videos either, you always predictably parrot back what that person says (giving the illusion that you are listening but have this asshole smirk on your face that emotionally rings 'I couldn't care less, I have their money lol') and then type them based on a very stereotypical and rudimentary understanding of socionics. I can get much better socionic readings from Asston- and it's completely free.
    If you think it is obviously false, then I assume there is some substance to your opinion that you are willing to provide. I would be happy to invite you to a live Socionics discussion on YouTube where you can make your criticisms clear, and I can then have a chance to vindicate what I do and how I do it.

In videos where I am conducting an interview, my role is primarily to listen and later offer a diagnosis. As such, during the interview, I will of course be trying to parrot back what the other person says, but in my own words, to make sure that I understand exactly what they are saying and have not gotten the wrong end of the stick. That is good interviewing technique.

Feel free to interpret whatever smirkiness you want from my facial expressions, as it means very little.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You remind me of this thing

Your facial structure is exactly the same. You should cosplay as him for Halloween next year.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry. Maybe I am just jealous of your cheekbones tbh.

TIM
    ILI - C
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah I'm not giving that fucker a dime. Thanks for the heads up, @Kill4Me.

TIM
    ILI - C
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, whenever I read echidna's posts, I think of this guy on a forum I used to post on. His name was Solitary Walker, but I liked to call him Solitary Wanker.

Anyway, the guy basically just profiteered from regurgitating Jung's work through his own idiotic way of paraphrasing everything. Not an original thought in his body, but that didn't stop him from trying to practically sell someone else's ideas as his own by writing books.

I didn't think too much of it until he approached me with a job offer. He wanted me to write content for this website where he wrote students' work for them (plagiarism for profit). Presumably, he failed to draw the crowds he wanted, considering the dry-ass style of writing he used. It was then when I realized how predatory he was, because he kept trying to coerce me by pivoting and setting the conversation under his terms only and for his convenience only.

My ex eventually convinced me to cut off contact with him, since he started to idiotically argue about r/K theory and he started to act like a prick to my friends because I didn't give him what he wanted.

So, moral of the story is: remember kids, don't trust rando snake-oil salesmen on the internet.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by A Moderator View Post
    Yeah, whenever I read echidna's posts, I think of this guy on a forum I used to post on. His name was Solitary Walker, but I liked to call him Solitary Wanker.

Anyway, the guy basically just profiteered from regurgitating Jung's work through his own idiotic way of paraphrasing everything. Not an original thought in his body, but that didn't stop him from trying to practically sell someone else's ideas as his own by writing books.

I didn't think too much of it until he approached me with a job offer. He wanted me to write content for this website where he wrote students' work for them (plagiarism for profit). Presumably, he failed to draw the crowds he wanted, considering the dry-ass style of writing he used. It was then when I realized how predatory he was, because he kept trying to coerce me by pivoting and setting the conversation under his terms only and for his convenience only.

My ex eventually convinced me to cut off contact with him, since he started to idiotically argue about r/K theory and he started to act like a prick to my friends because I didn't give him what he wanted.

So, moral of the story is: remember kids, don't trust rando snake-oil salesmen on the internet.
    There are many things you remind me of, but I wouldn't see how describing them could be helpful.

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

lol

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OMG I loved Solitary Walker!!!! Lol. I love that you know him @A Moderator . Too bad he was a dick to you though, guess he changed or had a shitlord side. But his dryness and Isaac Newton (iirc) av was so hot. I kind of had a crush on him when I was in my early teens.

Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

@echidna1000

Sorry if this has been answered elsewhere, I don't have time to read this whole thread nor am I attune to any other potential sources of this information. Does the revenue from your "diagnostic interviews" go to you, the WSS, or a combination of both?

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Capitalist Pig View Post
    @echidna1000

Sorry if this has been answered elsewhere, I don't have time to read this whole thread nor am I attune to any other potential sources of this information. Does the revenue from your "diagnostic interviews" go to you, the WSS, or a combination of both?
    A combination of both. It goes into the WSS paypal, which I primarily use to fund the Socionics Meetup groups.

Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

A combination of both. It goes into the WSS paypal, which I primarily use to fund the Socionics Meetup groups.
    How would you characterize WSS? Is it an informal community, an NPO, or a business? Surely this isn't how you make your living.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Capitalist Pig View Post
    How would you characterize WSS? Is it an informal community, an NPO, or a business? Surely this isn't how you make your living.
    @Capitalist Pig, sooooooo many questions......

https://vimeo.com/79954057

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The wss runs multiple meetup pages and @echidna1000 pays for them himself. I know because I used one of the accounts for half a year.

All the people I've talked to who have done an interview were impressed and do not regret it. And he puts all the interviews on YouTube, so its not like people don't know what they are buying. And my personal opinion is it is one of the most accurate socionic services if you don't want to learn the theory.

I don't get the problem.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My problem was the sociopath thing and culty vibe.

Don’t see how that’s not obviously offputting.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I mean even look at echidna1000’s avatar on here. It’s like he unironically thinks he’s the shit for doing all this. That’s exactly the wrong way to act if you become successful by doing something that almost anybody else could do (better) for free lmao.

What do you geniuses expect exactly? A pat on the back and kiss on the nose? Retarded LMAO.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Moreover, now that you’re successful, you apparently don’t give a shit about the harsh realities of the image you’re giving off and are not responsive to your critics, as evidenced by the outcomes in this thread. That’s not very good self-management.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

/SLE

You’re welcome. Better thank your friend @ajsindri for asking that important question for you, @echidna1000 .

Might have never dawned on your shady asses otherwise.

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BandD View Post

Paying for socionics is just paying for someone's opinion. Paying for the illusion of certainty.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wouldn’t think making money from socionics would be a problem. It’s just the way he markets himself as some other posters pointed out, has at points been borderline disingenuous. Combined with those other character & conduct related issues I brought up.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So yes, I and I’m pretty sure many others see you as nothing but a clown and a cult leader. Your avatar guy should be wearing a fool’s hat.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast