Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: VI for Suzzy

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default V.I. for Suzzy

Last edited by Hays; 05-30-2011 at 05:44 AM.

TIM
    ENFj-fe
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You look like an INFp imo. And how are they airy fairy as you described? I've never thought of INFp's in that way, more so ISFp.
    EIE tritype 5w4, 4w5, 9w1

As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being.
    Carl Jung, "Memories, Dreams, Reflections", 1962

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Have you considered ESFj?
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    ENFj-fe
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

he is inclined to justify himself in everything. His tendency to ignore reality, and his difficulty in self-appraisal, can lead him to egocentrism and excessive indulgence in his own imagined world.
    Ok, well I would call that self absorbed, not really the way you described it. To me, your definition sounds more like a light hearted person, which in no way would be an INFp, usually.
    EIE tritype 5w4, 4w5, 9w1

As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being.
    Carl Jung, "Memories, Dreams, Reflections", 1962

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hello there!
    I think you are using EII/INFj or SEI/ISFp or IEI/INFp.. go figure.

Contrarian Traditionalist Krig the Viking's Avatar
    TIM
    C-LII
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looking at the photos, my first impression was EII. After watching the videos, I'm quite convinced of it.
    Quaero Veritas.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Krig the Viking View Post
    Looking at the photos, my first impression was EII. After watching the videos, I'm quite convinced of it.
    She is not EII; ESFP. Hidden agenda? You asked her to talk about the hidden agenda? That's not good. How about real life? How about real situations? Health is important to a lot of people and not really type related...I don't know what this hidden agenda BS is. Ok there she says hidden agenda is to love ESFp's want to love their dual; who created love if it was not an ESFp? Caring loving, kind...that is real ESFp; emotionally, they seek to give and get that emotional assurance back in return.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    She is not EII; ESFP. Hidden agenda? You asked her to talk about the hidden agenda? That's not good. How about real life? How about real situations? Health is important to a lot of people and not really type related...I don't know what this hidden agenda BS is. Ok there she says hidden agenda is to love ESFp's want to love their dual; who created love if it was not an ESFp? Caring loving, kind...that is real ESFp; emotionally, they seek to give and get that emotional assurance back in return.
    Marista. My mum is SO NOT an ESFp/SEE, if you couldnt tell that by her video, i have to ask why you would type her as this? Mum has never been the center of attention, and hates when the spot light is on her, she does not want to lead. She has only in recent years to be more sociable and assertive.
    Hakuna Matata

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sarahcoles View Post
    Marista. My mum is SO NOT an ESFp/SEE, if you couldnt tell that by her video, i have to ask why you would type her as this? Mum has never been the center of attention, and hates when the spot light is on her, she does not want to lead. She has only in recent years to be more sociable and assertive.
    Your mom doesn't need to be center of attention to be SEE; that is one misconception about Extraverted types, Extraverts simply, in their own mind, get enjoyment from the outer world, like their family and friends (without seeming to others that they are center of attention) then from their inner world -characters and stories of their mind. Extraverts in a sense are more active then Introverts. Your mom is very much SEE; she is kind and loving, she loves emotional affirmation from the people she cares about deeply, hard worker. Sociability and assertion is not tied to Extraverts. I am very social and I am INFj. My dual is not at all social is ESTj. SEE can be shy just like SLE.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 03-03-2010 at 08:46 PM.
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Description of an SEE would be someone who is kind, practical, strives for organization of their living space, they try to say kind words to not hurt anyone's feelings, but sometimes, especially with new people they can keep a distance until they are comfortable and can trust them; they may compartmentalize people, people they know very well and they can trust with secrets and people they can't. They usually work very well, when they set out to do somethings they put a lot of effort into them. They can sometimes be clean and neat freaks. They are great care-ing ers. Perfectionists sometimes especially with regards to homework.

Here read this:

1. Kindness is power. He takes pride in his influence with people, their love and respect, of his own popularity. Is aloof in dealing with the objective world, mistrustful towards new scientific ideas and in general towards everything things objective, which he perceives as too impersonal.

2. Restless activity, greed for practical actions. He never hides his feelings – en contraire, he takes special pride in them. It is easy for him to sound sincere, when he expresses his true feelings [which your mom does about the feelings of love she talks about in the video]. He expresses his admiration both verbally and with a look in his eyes. He is always an adherent of love in all its aspects. Even when a feeling is of a passing nature, he knows very well what he desires from his lover, has no intention to adapt – only to dictate. He is optimistic, before a complicated situation he does not go shy but tries to resolve it immediately in a few decisive moves.

3. He pays a lot of attention to the esthetic and order in his surroundings. Frequently he is the possessor of inborn taste, knows how to dress well and demands the same from his partners. He is attentive to “physical parameters” of his partner. In all his activities he shows a lot of initiative. However, he lacks a sense of measure: he is ever unsure that he has done all he could, so usually over works.

4. Less nagging and more living! Lives in the moment. His life may be poisoned by the demands of those close to him to think his actions through, to act “rationally”. This is too much for him to withstand, such demands only make him want to act more irrationally, and brush reason aside altogether to spite everyone. In fact, he acts cleverly and logically until someone starts to demand of him to do so, i.e. as long as he is “respected” and “reckoned with”. It is useless to dispute his logic: one can influence him only by challenging him to set aside his goals in favor of other ones, more noble and harder attainable.

5. Laws are cowards’ inventions. [and sometimes might drive in a way that's not permissable by law] His initiative and passion for new undertakings are so great that no criticism, even permanent grumble of his dual (Balzac, The Critic) who condemns almost each display of enthusiasm, can spoil his mood. Moreover: criticizing calms him down, for him it signals that his activities did not pass unnoticed and that he must have done enough.

6. Disappointment. Due to his initiative and demanding nature he frequently feels disappointed with his loved ones: they turn out to be “not what they seemed to be”, not perceptive enough of his whims. The bottom line is that he needs a partner who is easy to adapt to without adapting at all (without changing his own nature). If such a partner is not nearby, he gets up to mischief in order to draw such a person’s attention. [your mom has displayed the disappointment she feels from not getting exactly the right response from her loved one, you can watch the video to hear this again.]
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Suzzy View Post
    Hi Marista, um.. was quite stunned with your thought that I could be SEE/ESFp and I don't really know what to say..
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...va-edited.html
    It just seems so not me.
    As for the love thing, It's about soulmate love.
    I have to write my description; look at the one I just posted here; that's better.
    -

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by VixenDogFox View Post
    Hi there Suzzy, I think you might be INFj. =)
    I agree.
    (D)IEE~FI-(C)SLE~Ni E-5w4(Sp/Sx)/7w8(So/Sp)/9w1(sp/sx)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    1)
    A girl who I want to date, asks me: well first tell me how tall you are?
    My reply: well I will answer that, if you first tell me how much you weigh!

2)
    A girl I was dating said she was oh so great at sex etc, but she didn't do blowjobs.
    My reply: Oh I'm really romantic etc, I just will never take you out to dinner.

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default x

SEE
    ILE "Searcher"
    Socionics: ENTp
    DCNH: Dominant --> perhaps Normalizing
    Enneagram: 7w6 "Enthusiast"
    MBTI: ENTJ "Field Marshall" or ENTP "Inventor"
    Astrological sign: Aquarius

To learn, read. To know, write. To master, teach.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pinocchio View Post
    Oh hey Sarah! I saw your avatar and it seemed familiar but it didn't click with something .
    I'm too dizzy...
    haha hey! yip its me how are you going these days?
    Hakuna Matata

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cocacola View Post
    I agree INFj. The sample video showing the INFj in the little box seems to reflect the same type of personality as the videos of yourself.

I would be questioning whether Marista is in fact INFj. She comes across quite differently in her writing style to a typical INFj in my opinion.
    hahahahaha cocacola, i was thinking the same thing!!
    Hakuna Matata

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I thought i'd better mention, mum also has extremely low energy levels (i got that off her! :frown
    Hakuna Matata

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[ame="http://s901.photobucket.com/albums/ac214/Shayleyc/Everything%20else/"]Everything else pictures by Shayleyc - Photobucket[/ame]

another photo of my mum when she was around 17.
    how can people think she could be an E??
    Hakuna Matata

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pinocchio View Post
    I do actually, I think that she's an IEE.
    if she is i dont think i am
    Hakuna Matata

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Phaedrus doesn't belong in any list together with the likes of Maritsa and JohnDo. The latter two suffer from an excess of original/experimental behavior (like you do) whereas the former suffers from a complete lack of it. They are like fire and water. Complete opposites.

You're typing Cyclops as the type that is a dual to the type he types himself as. Can I have some general input on how you think he ends up typing himself as ISTp when he really is a type opposite to it in all main dichotomies? Is it so much easier for you to establish a complete typing of him from a bunch of forum posts than it is for him to check any of these dichotomies individually from all information he has gathered in a lifetime? How do you take yourself seriously?

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

Creepy-Cyclops

Hehe, I find the typing of IEE quite interesting. It's interesting as in a way how duals can be similar. I've had a reasonable amount of interaction with my dual and I like to think some of it has rubbed off on me, self dualisation ftw!

I do have to agree though that even just from 4 main dichotomy POV that I S T and P ones apply to me (socionic dichotomies, and MBTI fwiw), although, maybe if I have got on well with some ENFp's, it is because it is my identical!

Pinnochio, I think you are an interesting person and we get on well, whether that is just a personality thing and/or that I enjoy your Ne, dunno.

But ENFp is quite a flattering typing in a way, so thanks :-)

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sarah, Maritsa types almost every female as SEE. Pay no heed.
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cocacola View Post
    I agree INFj. The sample video showing the INFj in the little box seems to reflect the same type of personality as the videos of yourself.

I would be questioning whether Marista is in fact INFj. She comes across quite differently in her writing style to a typical INFj in my opinion.
    Maritsa is IEI, I think that's the consensus among many here. Obvious Te-POLR and Ti-HA.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

if she is i dont think i am
    She's not. . .

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    Hehe, I find the typing of IEE quite interesting. It's interesting as in a way how duals can be similar. I've had a reasonable amount of interaction with my dual and I like to think some of it has rubbed off on me, self dualisation ftw!

I do have to agree though that even just from 4 main dichotomy POV that I S T and P ones apply to me (socionic dichotomies, and MBTI fwiw), although, maybe if I have got on well with some ENFp's, it is because it is my identical!

Pinnochio, I think you are an interesting person and we get on well, whether that is just a personality thing and/or that I enjoy your Ne, dunno.

But ENFp is quite a flattering typing in a way, so thanks :-)
    That's really interesting because often I wonder if I'm SLI. I identify a lot with the description. But then, I remember how much Fi I use.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WorkaholicsAnon View Post
    She's not. . .
    i'll be ENFp then i think thats the consensus among most people... .. .. just a very very odd quiet one :/
    Hakuna Matata

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pinocchio
    You're just trolling.
    1. It's not my problem that he types himself differently, why are you blaming me of it? The fact that me and him get pretty well with each other doesn't require a justification by having the same opinion, are you some sort of relationship court?
    2. Duals are not "the opposite", people in the same quadra have the most things and values in common, especially sharing the same rationality. Maybe it's the time for you to learn the basics.
    They are opposites in most conventional respects. My point is that there are such huge differences between any two types that are duals to eachother that one should never have to be undecided between said two types. If Cyclops, like he says in unambiguous terms, identifies with all the dichtomies associated with ISTp, this is adequate proof that your typing of him is simply wrong. This case reflects something about the carelessness with which you type people and about the amount of credence that should be lent to your opinion.

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

One of the reasons why I usually type correctly.
    I have just demonstrated two cases (let's include Phaedrus', which is so similar to that of Cyclops it can be defended with the same arguments) in which you mistyped a person with near absolute certainty. To restore any credence to the claim that you usually type correctly, you have to admit these typings are wrong. Until then the hopeless inconsistency of your methods and words should compell us to trust your judgment no more than that of an inhabitant of a mental asylum.

Using the four dichotomies would mean that ESI is very close to SEI or ESE
    These types are similar in a lot of regards and they are difficult to tell apart at times.

Your "understanding" is formal and conventional, I can't even debate with you, I'm sorry.
    The truth is that a lot of conventions exist and are popular because they simply work. You need to get over the fact that your way of randomly destroying conventional intepretations makes you end up turning a right answer into a wrong one in more cases than the other way around.

Doubt is like a red line across an Ne type personality, this demonstrates that you're grossly mistyped yourself, from Ne-PoLR to Ne-Creative but again, how could one make you understand? Simply put LII not the same thing as LSI.
    Notice the word "policy" in that quote. A policy is something one employs as a quick way to make decisions when time and resource shortages prohibit one from employing more thorough means. As a general policy, trusting self-typings works exceedingly well, and using such a policy in no way bars one from thinking a case through when this is called for.

If you're going to call me an ISTj, half of your ENFp typings are rubbish, because my relation with these people is far from as bad as that between conflictors is supposed to be. I recently had a very stimulating and unproblematic PM conversation with user Consentingadult, who is also an ENFp. Oops, looks like you have another person to retype there. Let me just tell you where this is going: no matter where you run, you fail.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

i'll be ENFp then i think thats the consensus among most people... .. .. just a very very odd quiet one :/
    You can't choose to be a type, it's not a choice. Can you choose to be a bird? No you can't...you can try to act like one as an SEE, but that would not be suggested.
    -

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You can't choose to be a type, it's not a choice. Can you choose to be a bird? No you can't...you can try to act like one as an SEE, but that would not be suggested.
    Hehehehehe Um, i was playing, i KNOW you cannot chose your type, you are who you are. but FYI i am nothing like an SEE, despite your belief - i dont know how you came to that conclusion logically. I would tend to apply your above comment to yourself first and foremost.
    Hakuna Matata

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Hehehehehe Um, i was playing, i KNOW you cannot chose your type, you are who you are. but FYI i am nothing like an SEE, despite your belief - i dont know how you came to that conclusion logically. I would tend to apply your above comment to yourself first and foremost.
    I did apply those comments to my self first and formost and I'm trying to let you know that if the descriptions of SEE don't match who you are, then maybe you should write one of your own down and share it (because that's what your mom is).
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 03-09-2010 at 04:50 PM.
    -

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I did apply those comments to my self first and formost and I'm trying to let you know that if the descriptions of SEE don't match who you are, then maybe you should write one of your own down and share it (because that's what your mom is).
    A couple of days ago we watched Entrapment starring Catherine Zeta Jones and you look like her from your little avatar . I now ask you to prove via video that you are in fact INFj.
    Hakuna Matata

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Suzzy View Post
    Mum here. I agree with Sarah that it is time for you to show us all via video if indeed you are INFj/EII.
    How do you know what we are if you've never seen one but here I am
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...ck-delong.html

Watch the INFj videos of the celebrities I typed here on this thread and you will see me.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 03-09-2010 at 10:53 PM.
    -

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast