TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LokiVanguard View Post
    you roll a 20 sided die.
    11 or better you are EII. If you're a nice person, add 3. If you bake well, add 3. If you are a guido, subtract 10.
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glamourama View Post
    loki, are you wondering if you're EII?
    Not in any serious way. :-) I can't really see myself as EII.

TIM
    NeFi
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

= psychic, so we just know

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

because I have a sensor on the back of my left retina which sees, in colour, the laserbeams between myself and all other objects that are invisible to normal people. If I close my left eye, I lose all sense of self

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by look.to.the.sky View Post
    = psychic, so we just know
    i thought = psychic?

TIM
    NeFi
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dbmmama View Post
    i thought = psychic?
    I should have clarified to something along the lines of a mind reader

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I should have clarified to something along the lines of a mind reader
    i'm asking because i have a natural tendency to read people this way and with your comment wondered if that was from Ni or Fi...

TIM
    NeFi
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i'm asking because i have a natural tendency to read people this way and with your comment wondered if that was from Ni or Fi...
    I was thinking more towards Fi, and you'll know you're more towards Fi in the ego block when you are hyper-aware of everyones' personal dynamics between each other and decisions you make are influenced by such observations. I don't know if this is something specific to me or not, but lots of people come to me for relationship advice and I'm typically on the right track. There is one friend I am famous for telling her "Told you so!" because she never listens to me

Creepy-bg

lol I thought the title of this thread was " Attn Fi ego black people!"

TIM
    Mumpsimus
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bionicgoat View Post
    lol I thought the title of this thread was " Attn Fi ego black people!"
    LOL! Lay off the pills....

TIM
    Mumpsimus
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know if this is something specific to me or not, but lots of people come to me for relationship advice and I'm typically on the right track.
    Me too!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was thinking more towards Fi, and you'll know you're more towards Fi in the ego block when you are hyper-aware of everyones' personal dynamics between each other and decisions you make are influenced by such observations. I don't know if this is something specific to me or not, but lots of people come to me for relationship advice and I'm typically on the right track. There is one friend I am famous for telling her "Told you so!" because she never listens to me
    ok, here's where we differ look.to.the.sky and qbsirena06. people don't come to me for relationship advice. i suck at that. they come to me for advice on their own relationship with themselves. sometimes it gets overwhelming when others come to me with their deep inner issues....that's when i have a lot of "protecting" work to do on myself or my own deep inner issues come up with theirs.

but when i help people with deep emotional inner issues within themselves, their own personal relationships get better automatically because of it. that's why i have done deep work with moms and their own stuff. it then affects their relationships with their husbands, kids, family, etc....

i'm good at that, but it can drain me without having a TON of physical movement in my life.

TIM
    Mumpsimus
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ok, here's where we differ look.to.the.sky and qbsirena06. people don't come to me for relationship advice. i suck at that. they come to me for advice on their own relationship with themselves. sometimes it gets overwhelming when others come to me with their deep inner issues....that's when i have a lot of "protecting" work to do on myself or my own deep inner issues come up with theirs.

but when i help people with deep emotional inner issues within themselves, their own personal relationships get better automatically because of it. that's why i have done deep work with moms and their own stuff. it then affects their relationships with their husbands, kids, family, etc....

i'm good at that, but it can drain me without having a TON of physical movement in my life.
    You are an enigma, my friend, which makes you very cool. (referring to your other thread). To clarify, people come to me for both (relationship advice as well as individual problems). However, I do think the distinction you made is a valid one in the sense that I think our approach is different. To me, your approach and your description of it sounds Ni>Ne. My approach would be less abstract and more geared towards finding connections between external motivations/actions/relationships and personal desire/potential. (I'm not sure if I'm making a lot of sense here or even describing my thoughts accurately)

Creepy-Diana

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by qbsirena06 View Post
    You are an enigma, my friend, which makes you very cool. (referring to your other thread). To clarify, people come to me for both (relationship advice as well as individual problems). However, I do think the distinction you made is a valid one in the sense that I think our approach is different. To me, your approach and your description of it sounds Ni>Ne. My approach would be less abstract and more geared towards finding connections between external motivations/actions/relationships and personal desire/potential. (I'm not sure if I'm making a lot of sense here or even describing my thoughts accurately)
    my approach IS about finding connections the way you say, as well as personal desire/potential and going after what they want in life. i just HAPPEN to use higher energy type things to help me help them with that stuff. i use a LOT of techniques from different realms to help others. some need one thing, some need another. i use what i sense the individual is needing in that given moment. and since everyone is unique, the approach i use is not cookie cutter. it's geared toward each individual.

the one thing that "some" have said that they don't care for in me (which to me just means i am not the right person for helping them) is that i don't sugarcoat anything. i give it to them straight. i go right to the heart of the matter and GIVE IT TO THEM.

the way i look at it is
    if they asked me, they are ready to hear the answer. a lot of times, my answer to them is pretty freaking deep. and then they look at me like i'm a freak because "how in the world could i have known that about them and their situation?" but, i do and they know it even if they don't admit it.

i personally don't believe true deep help will happen if something is sugarcoated. but, don't get me wrong, i will add a "spoonful" if i sense that person "needs" it. but, it still will go along with the truth of the matter...

TIM
    Mumpsimus
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

dbmmama, after reading your response, I'm not sure if the differences are related to type or simply personal preference. I'm trying to say that they way I've heard you describe how you help and understand people sounds somewhat foreign to me, but again, this could just be due to personal preference/beliefs rather than type. And don't worry, you'll figure out your type in time. I know I've said this before, but I'm repeating it in case it's something you need to hear right now. Maybe you can join the stickam chats sometime and if you have a web cam, we could see you "live and in color", which would probably help.