Page 7 of 199 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast

Thread: Your typing of forum members

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    I have seen many of her photos and not one resembled the socionics concept of what a SLE would look like visually.
    On her photos I don't see cuteness of INF* types. And she's not emotional on them, - with poker face. It's not what IEI women are in my understanding.

> From what I remember one was the back of her head at Stonehenge?

I don't remember. I saw several of them.

> She is actually a very introverted person.

It's possible, but doubtfuly INF*. Also she may to be extravert with some behavior shift to introversion. Like me for example - generally I get introversion in dichotomy tests (though I don't perceive myself as shy). I even have nonverbal and communication shift to LSI, what sometimes attracted EIE, ILI, etc, and what may to push away EII, IEE, ESI *sigh*. While I'm clear LSE, with Te-Si ego, IR fiting to LSE, etc. Sometimes I typed as extraverts people which described themselves as shy, mb even correctly.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Troll Nr 007 View Post
    The most efficient dentist I had was LSI.
    The one I prefer in last years seems is SLI woman. Quiet, polite, good skills.

> Sit there-> local anesthesia->

I prefer without anesthesia as then it needs to feel during the correction of the bite. Also it needs to wait until it will work. I use it only when a tooth is inflamed. During regular checking in 1-2 years I may have 2-3 stoppings.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I could totally see fox as SLE

not saying its complete and accurate but she exhibits beta Se behavior, reaching for the "upper hand" despite various ethical and intuitive problems

TIM
    ref to ptr to self
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Someone posted this to one of the discords. I could not get enough points to justify a script. lol I took one once that was given to me and I didn't really notice anything from it. I watched the video all the way through while able to keep accurate track of the points in my head. Final analysis I may be a lot of things but I am not adhd/add.

I think I could fake it fairly effectively, since I end up saying "wait what did you say?" to every other sentence someone speaks.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fox View Post
    @Adam Strange looks like we're identicals now.
    im sure you sympathize deeply with him so this makes sense to me. same quadra at least

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@Adam Strange looks like we're identicals now.
    @fox, I always knew that. FTR, I’m gay, too.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

the more you mutually pretend its a zany idea the more it becomes obvious how similar you are

its precisely that mutual fakery that discloses real type rather than the arbitrary division of territory that has constituted the farce so far of quadra on these forums

you can make all that gay jokes you like in response, anyway carry on

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    On her photos I don't see cuteness of INF* types. And she's not emotional on them, - with poker face. It's not what IEI women are in my understanding.

It's possible, but doubtfuly INF*. Also she may to be extravert with some behavior shift to introversion. Like me for example - generally I get introversion in dichotomy tests (though I don't perceive myself as shy). I even have nonverbal and communication shift to LSI, what sometimes attracted EIE, ILI, etc, and what may to push away EII, IEE, ESI *sigh*. While I'm clear LSE, with Te-Si ego, IR fiting to LSE, etc. Sometimes I typed as extraverts people which described themselves as shy, mb even correctly.
    Being shy doesnt equal being introvert

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Bert is ESI/LII in terms of judgments.

Yeah, super-ego types can be extremely similar some amount of time. Lack of compression in thought, makes me think ethical type.

ESI's while I can solve their logical hiccups I'd rather keep them in a distance.

creatives have very concrete grip on reality. It tends to be bit intimidating and they find my mind bit intimidating. SXE types are bit safer to interact with.

Less concrete LSI's are easier to deal with although their drive to put control on people is off putting.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

by all means, solve my logical hiccups

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    Being shy doesnt equal being introvert
    This trait is highly specific to introverts, though not absolute as I said above.
    Extraverts rarely perceive themselves as shy (in general) or act such. Extraverts are open to people, generally do not hide eyes from them, rarely when are embarrassed, etc. They may only think themselves as anxious in some conditions.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

If you don't smile with teeth in pictures, you are logical.
    if you smiled by something on those pictures, that was not on your face

there was like no emotions at all. like you did passport photo or was shooted by cash terminal

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Real IEI 4s cry for their selfies

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

I have had in depth conversations with her for hours straight. She is a very "dreamy" and also intuitive person, in her head a lot. She is introverted and this seems to be a lifelong thing with her. We will have to agree to disagree. EIE is at least closer than some of the other types that have been suggested for her on this forum. Now we have Bert trolling her with SLE because it was mentioned you once suggested it. This is as silly as him typing me ESE. I do NOT see the sincerity in his posts. I mean really how is it sincere to type someone an alpha because you don't like them. He has even admitted to this practice. I think you seriously need to reconsider the idea that he is your dual.

I will admit there were a few times when we interacted one on one that I wondered if you are LSI. I believe you are LSE though and you just have more experience in certain areas due to being on these socionics forums for years. Also hitting each other's polr online seems almost impossible since we do not value it or think it is important enough to make a deal over. Something easier to gloss over online since there is distance. In person it might be an issue.

I can't tell looking at you but VI is not my thing. I am not focused on the physical aspects very much which seems more like a sensor thing. Plus your younger pics are deceiving with a very innocent look.

p.s. Dentists are all sadists. I have not found one yet who did not seem to enjoy their work a bit too much.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

V.I. is weak logic af

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

This trait is highly specific to introverts, though not absolute as I said above.
    Extraverts rarely perceive themselves as shy (in general) or act such. Extraverts are open to people, generally do not hide eyes from them, rarely when are embarrassed, etc. They may only think themselves as anxious in some conditions.
    She says she is shy fwiw...

INTROVERTS’ AND EXTROVERTS’ BRAINS REALLY ARE DIFFERENT, ACCORDING TO SCIENCE

You’re not imagining it. That extrovert who seems so different from you? It’s because his brain is different.

Introverts Are Sensitive to Dopamine

Why do extroverts like action, but introverts like calm?

It has to do with two powerful chemicals found in our brains — dopamine and acetylcholine, “jolt juices” that hugely impact our behavior.
    Dopamine gives us immediate, intense zaps of happiness when we act quickly, take risks, and seek novelty. Acetylcholine, on the other hand, also rewards us, but its effects are more subtle — it makes us feel relaxed, alert, and content.

Extroverts are less sensitive to dopamine, so they need more of it to feel happy. The more they talk, move, and seek new faces, the more they feel dopamine’s pleasant effects.

But we introverts are sensitive to dopamine, so too much of it makes us feel overstimulated and anxious, writes Dr. Marti Olsen Laney in her book, The Introvert Advantage: How to Thrive in an Extrovert World.

However, when we read, concentrate, or use our minds in any way, we feel good because our brains release acetylcholine. Extroverts, on the other hand, hardly register acetylcholine’s gentle happiness bump.

Introverts Prefer a Different Side of Their Nervous System

Everyone’s nervous system has two sides — the sympathetic side, which triggers the “fight, fright, or flight” response, and the parasympathetic side, which is responsible for “rest and digest” mode.

Think of the sympathetic side as hitting the gas pedal and the parasympathetic side as slamming on the brakes.
    When your sympathetic system is activated, your body gears up for action. Adrenaline is released, glucose energizes muscles, and oxygen increases. Areas of your brain that control thinking are turned off, although dopamine increases alertness in the back of your brain.
    But when you use the parasympathetic side, your muscles relax, energy is stored, and food is metabolized. Acetylcholine increases blood flow and alertness in the front of your brain.

Of course, extroverts and introverts use both sides at different times. But which side do we introverts prefer? You’ve probably already guessed: according to Dr. Laney, the parasympathetic side, which slows us down and calms us.

Introverts Use the Long Acetylcholine Pathway

Ever wonder why, as an introvert, you overthink?
    It has to do with how we process stimuli in a different way than extroverts do.
    When information from the outside world — like someone’s voice or images on a computer screen — enters an extrovert’s brain, it travels a shorter pathway, passing through areas of the brain where taste, touch, sight, and sound are processed.

But for us introverts, the pathway is much longer. Stimulation travels through many areas of the brain, including:

• The right front insular, which is an area associated with empathy, self-reflection, and emotional meaning. This is also the area of the brain that notices any errors.
    • Broca’s area, which plans speech and activates self-talk.
    • The right and left front lobes, which select, plan, and choose ideas or actions. These areas also develop expectations and evaluate outcomes.
    • The left hippocampus, which stamps things as “personal” and stores long-term memories.

This means we process information more thoroughly and deeply. No wonder it sometimes takes us longer to speak, react, or make decisions!

Introverts Have More Gray Matter

A study published in the Journal of Neuroscience found that introverts had larger, thicker gray matter in their prefrontal cortex, which is the area of the brain that is associated with abstract thought and decision-making. Extroverts had thinner gray matter in that same area. This suggests that we devote more neural resources to abstract thought, while extroverts tend to live in the moment.

What This Means

It means that as an introvert, you were probably born this way although, of course, your background and experiences play a role in shaping you, too.

It doesn’t mean that you’ll never enjoy a party or seek new experiences, or that an extrovert will never sit still and read a book — we still get to choose what we do.

And of course, “introversion and extroversion are not black and white. No one is completely one way or another — we all must function at times on either side of the continuum,” Dr. Laney reminds us in her book, The Hidden Gifts of the Introverted Child.

That extrovert? Give him a break. It’s his brain.

https://introvertdear.com/news/introverts-and-extroverts-brains-really-are-different-according-to-science/
    Now everyone show your MRIs and dna test results or gtfo.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

they're probably talking about intro/extroversion in the big 5 sense not the jungian sense

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

The dopamine vs. acetylcholine thing made me think of decisive vs judicious and I wonder how those two dichotomies would be different.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ashlesha View Post
    The dopamine vs. acetylcholine thing made me think of decisive vs judicious and I wonder how those two dichotomies would be different.
    I am not sure if you got the new promethease report they are offering for free. I think hey have an offer now which apparently updates the one you have if you leave it on their site when there are changes. The offer might be good until the 15th. It might be free to those who never bought a report too but I am unsure of that.

This is some of what I found on personality from promethease.
    https://www.snpedia.com/index.php/Personality

This article is interesting.
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5278898/

Selfdecode.com is way more complex. I have only scratched surface even though I have been on it for over 6 months. I still haven't worked up the nerve to ask questions on their forums. It is kind of intimidating even though I think most people on them don't know much more than me at this point.

YWIMW

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Banned
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's almost interesting to watch how the ashlesha person, decided on some sort of F-feelings type thing, to support bertrand, so, with nothing worthwhile to contribute to do this, other that 'i should do it', the ashlesha person did this by basically picking fights with people. That's basically how an ESI gets themselves noticed to call into attention their 'ethics'. The reality is that it causes more problems than it's worth. Not something all ESI's would do, but it's explainable from a socionics and personality perspective.

And so the lines are drawn between one camp, and another, and people wonder why I think is a waste of time, look at the hassle it causes.

However, it's also important not to draw conclusions from forum interactions - the basis of which usually involves some inflated narcissism by many of the players involved. Fortunately it's not real life.
    Last edited by at sirac son of sirac; 01-06-2018 at 09:33 AM.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

all of socionics is just a sideways attempt to get at Fi. its like Augusta, you could have just asked me or lungs

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I think you seriously need to reconsider the idea that he is your dual.
    I think he's F, I. E*I types are among possible. His behavior is strange a little, non-types factors may affect this. I suspect you'd like ESI for him. As Ti type he's very doubtful, due to chaos in his head and emotional manipulations.

> I will admit there were a few times when we interacted one on one that I wondered if you are LSI.

To be sure in the type just by messsages is not reasonable. People should take into account possibilities of different types. Due to role Fi and shyness LSI are more restrained on forums, other differences with LSE are harder to notice.

> Also hitting each other's polr online seems almost impossible since we do not value it or think it is important enough to make a deal over.

You hited my porl a lot... by looong undefined intervals to answer. If we'd have serious to do together, where we depended on each other, then such would be lesser appropriate - I'd pressed to make concrete planning, my Te would go, you'd resisted, etc. But as we entertain here, the different view of things touches us lesser. Also we don't supress/disorient psyche of each other by nonverbal influence as would be in IRL communication.

> I can't tell looking at you but VI is not my thing.

VI just uses one of kinds of the behavior. Being N type it's even more thing for you, than me. You are using VI in IRL communication when guess what people feel, think, their motivations. In typing is used same, but restricted to attention on types related impressions.

> Plus your younger pics are deceiving with a very innocent look.

Children are more innocent. Also under stronger influence of near people. The temper forms up to 16 years, minimum. Also the life, the circumstances are often easier in pre-teen age to be more mellow. In 12-13 years I got a lot of heart pain, what have begun my disappointment in people, life, to worsen social links, the character. The next strong hit happened near 21-23 y.o., after the older photo you saw, and then the circumstances stayed negative for later years.

> Dentists are all sadists.

Nonvalued weak Si makes you suspicious to medics. The most important is - they help. 60-80% should not be such, while the rest do the work not worse (in general), but may get more of the pleasure sometimes. Also modern anaesthesia would upset them. My SLI-woman dentist is not sadist definitely, for example. You may search for the good responses, popularity to find better medics. Pay more attention to medics with Si/Ne types, as Se/Ni ones have more inclination to s&m.

> everyone show your MRIs and dna test results or gtfo

we may add this to recommended typing materials

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I purposely don't smile in selfies because I think I look kinda goofy when I do.
    F types are trained to give good impressions by nonverbal, like T types by thinking argumentation. So F types trying to look better on the photo, to give better impression by it - make some "good" facial expression. You supress the main "weapon" of F types where it's useful. At least, eyes should express "something" - while you stay totally indifferent. From Fe types it's the least expected.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I think the idea is Fe egos will do anything but not consider what impression they make (because Fe egos by definition filter the world through conscious attention to those impressions). while the impression may end up going any which way, they will have in some sense or another contemplated the direction it takes; whereas with T there is often a disregard for the aesthetic element entirely, not even in terms of anti aesthetics (which Fe "shock" types might resort to) but more like null aesthetics. not smiling is in of itself not really conclusive of any type, since you can come to it by any number of paths, T or F

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand View Post
    not smiling is in of itself not really conclusive of any type, since you can come to it by any number of paths, T or F
    she is indifferent, not just not smiling. Fe type would try to show, to express something by emotions to give better impressions by the photo or to express something with it. while she expresses "poker face", what has doubtful use on such photos

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

oh I see, slugabed does that a lot, but in a good way

Banned
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Making an effort not to express emotions is also F based. Sometimes it's emo, sometimes it's seen as the right expression to present the desired ambience.

For instance the type descriptions say SEI can have an emotionless face when they wish to express distance with someone. The smiling, or lack of, is over emphasised creating a needless dichotomy.

I've seen SEEs with perfect poker faces, and IEIs expressionless as they dream.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Scarper View Post
    It's almost interesting to watch how the ashlesha person, decided on some sort of F-feelings type thing, to support bertrand, so, with nothing worthwhile to contribute to do this, other that 'i should do it', the ashlesha person did this by basically picking fights with people. That's basically how an ESI gets themselves noticed to call into attention their 'ethics'. The reality is that it causes more problems than it's worth. Not something all ESI's would do, but it's explainable from a socionics and personality perspective.

And so the lines are drawn between one camp, and another, and people wonder why I think is a waste of time, look at the hassle it causes.

However, it's also important not to draw conclusions from forum interactions - the basis of which usually involves some inflated narcissism by many of the players involved. Fortunately it's not real life.
    I didn't pick a fight. Stating that I think bert is sincere wasn't aggressive. Countering that I'm also a troll was aggressive.

I think however people feel about Bert is their personal business. I don't see myself as part of a "camp" as you're describing here.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

they're probably talking about intro/extroversion in the big 5 sense not the jungian sense
    Well yeah but how much does that really matter if the science turns out to validate your Jungian cognitive functions? Big 5 didn't even come into play until the 90s anyway? Jung was long dead so who knows what he might have thought about it in relation to his own work. I am participating in an ongoing Big 5 research project now and have been since 2015. My results have been surprisingly stable over that time period. It is not just big 5 they are tracking but also attachment styles and life satisfaction. There is also some newer idea that there are 4 types of introverts which I have seen before. Social, thinking, anxious and restrained.

DNA testing, brain mapping/neuroimaging were not really a safe thing in his day. The technology wasn't there. Times have changed. Almost anyone can have this done now, for a price. I am sure he would have considered all available resources of our current time to further his research. Neuroscience has come a long way.

Plus with Jung we are dealing with apsects of the psyche that socionics and MBTI do not even delve into. The average person interested in typology do not even have a base understanding of Jung. Their education often starts with MBTI. I think some MBTI writers get it right but they have obviously studied Jung and their material is superior to others.

The personality is too complex and Jung took us as far as he could before he died (RIP). Most who came after do not really speak to me on the same level he did so it is not easy to find a source of socionics information that even aligns with Jung completely. I have no problem making the correlations between these systems. Our personality and our history is encoded in our genes which can be passed on. We can crack that code revealing the mysteries within us. I will follow through on this because I feel this is where the future of understanding complex personalities is leading and will offer more answers, probably more questions too.

The first neuroimaging technique ever is the so-called ‘human circulation balance’ invented by Angelo Mosso [1] in the 1880s and able to non-invasively measure the redistribution of bloodduring emotional and intellectual activity.[2] Then, in the early 1900s, a technique called pneumoencephalography was set. This process involved draining the cerebrospinal fluid from around the brain and replacing it with air, altering the relative density of the brain and its surroundings, to cause it to show up better on an x-ray, and it was considered to be incredibly unsafe for patients (Beaumont 8). A form of magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and computed tomography (CT) were developed in the 1970s and 1980s.[3] The new MRI and CT technologies were considerably less harmful and are explained in greater detail below. Next came SPECT and PET scans, which allowed scientists to map brain function because, unlike MRI and CT, these scans could create more than just static images of the brain's structure. Learning from MRI, PET and SPECT scanning, scientists were able to develop functional MRI (fMRI) with abilities that opened the door to direct observation of cognitive activities.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_neuroimaging
    This might not be of general interest but I have spoken with enough people here who do find it interesting and see that is it is the future of understanding cognitive functions. Your Big 5 results should ideally match up with your socionics type. If there are big discrepancies there might be a lack of understand of the questions or self sometimes both. Plus people change but some aspects remain stable. This is a problem with self report but that is all we have, study as much as you can then make an assessment of yourself from an objective perspective if possible. I always suggest having a friend who won't lie to you take the tests with you.

I looked into my dna last night and this morning. I was able to find most of the SNPs in my dna. Some mentioned were not tested but I know from the results I am sensitive to dopamine and have a normal amount of receptors. Lots of other interesting personality related stuff too.

YWIMW

Banned
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ashlesha View Post
    I didn't pick a fight. Stating that I think bert is sincere wasn't aggressive. Countering that I'm also a troll was aggressive.

I think however people feel about Bert is their personal business. I don't see myself as part of a "camp" as you're describing here.
    It's fine. As I can't put mods on ignore, i'll try to remember not to read your posts, and i'd ask you not reply for me. We're not getting on. I don't follow the crowd or look to fit in or project my insecurities on to others. For myself I see yourself, bertrand, sol and one or two others in the same position - trying to appeal to the crowd for likes and support and to be the ones 'recognized' and listened to. It's not for me, truthfully i've always chosen my own path in life and it's people who are likewise are the ones i've always related to. Sad and it's just a forum I just want to avoid drama in my life at least that's the stage I am at. I don't dislike you I just want my life easy. All the best.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

It's fine. As I can't put mods on ignore, i'll try to remember not to read your posts, and i'd ask you not reply for me. We're not getting on. I don't follow the crowd or look to fit in or project my insecurities on to others. For myself I see yourself, bertrand, sol and one or two others in the same position - trying to appeal to the crowd for likes and support and to be the ones 'recognized' and listened to. It's not for me, truthfully i've always chosen my own path in life and it's people who are likewise are the ones i've always related to. Sad and it's just a forum I just want to avoid drama in my life at least that's the stage I am at. I don't dislike you I just want my life easy. All the best.
    That's weird, since bert and Sol have some of the most contrarian opinions.

Im not a mod. You can put me on ignore.

TIM
    SLI-H sp/so
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Turns out people who claim to be the most peaceful are those who seek violence, people who want enlightenment are the most shallow, people who say they are geniuses are the most ignorant and people who want an easy life cause the most problems.

Banned
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^ Yeah it's stuff like that which is an example of what you speak. I'm sure statements like that are meant to be peaceful. Truthfully it's motivated by this: I type Chae as not IEE, I type you as something other than SLI. You like Chae therefore you see my typing of Chae as something as other than IEE as an 'attack'. So you 'attack' whilst trying to claim peace yourself

TIM
    SLI-H sp/so
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

^ Yeah it's stuff like that which is an example of what you speak. I'm sure statements like that are meant to be peaceful. Truthfully it's motivated by this: I type Chae as not IEE, I type you as something other than SLI. You like Chae therefore you see my typing of Chae as something as other than IEE as an 'attack'. So you 'attack' whilst trying to claim peace yourself
    nah

Banned
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Teapot View Post
    nah
    Yeah.

Besides your statement is meaningless, you may as well say black is white and that Tuesday is Friday.

TIM
    SLI-H sp/so
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Yeah.

Besides your statement is meaningless, you may as well say black is white and that Tuesday is Friday.
    ok

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

SLI wars

TIM
    SLI-H sp/so
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

SLI wars
    Join in. I hope you're prepared for violence because when it comes to fights I'm like an animal; I'm more afraid of you than you're afraid of me

Page 7 of 199 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast