Thread: Ra Uru Hu

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Default Ra Uru Hu

Jordan Peterson is ok but he's not dead yet and doesn't appear to have had a spiritual, emotional and mental breakdown like Ra and Jung.

First video he basically describes his own type. The system he created is very complex yet easy to grasp once you get the basics because things start falling into place and make sense. A forum member introduced me to it and I have gone back and forth with it. I ignored it for a long time but a few of us recently started exploring and saw that there is something to this. I think it can be improved upon and not all the people using it do it justice because they distort his message.

I have an idea of his best fit type in socionics but I wanted to see what others might type him after looking through the Jordan Peterson thread.

QUOTES FROM RA URU HU…

“Human Design is not religious, it isn’t spiritual, it isn’t moralistic, it’s any of those things. It’s just a mechanic.”

“We are living in a conditioning environment, even if there is an illusion of separateness, we are deeply connected to each other.”

“If you allow someone to be who they are and they allow you to be who you are, then that’s love. Anything else is torture.”

“There is no one you can depend on. There is no one you can rely on. And truly, here is no one you can trust, but yourself.”

“Human Design gives people a chance to begin a de-conditioning process.”

“Follow you strategy, honor your inner authority and love your self!”

“We are not here to manage our lives, we are here to be entertained by them.”

“Do not pretend that you are alive, be alive, be here.”

"The great dilemma of being awake is that I have an extraordinary consciousness that's trapped in an animal's body. I mean, this is what's it's about folks." Ra Uru Hu from Step 53 of The 64 Evolutionary Steps

"Let me tell you a black, black joke about partnership. You never know your partner. You don't. You know the thing the two of you become, maybe, depending on how deeply you look at things. But you don't know your partner at all. Think about what happens to you in a relationship. You have this hanging gate and your partner has this or that, they have this connection and you have that connection and this definition. All of a sudden you have a composite that's a creature that's totally different. And you learn to be that creature together.

But it doesn't mean that while you're that creature together when you're in the aura of your partner that you have any idea who they are. It's like parents and children, because in many ways we're much more sensitive to that. That's my chart theme for today: Parents and children. The moment a parent and a child are together in the aura they create together, they stop seeing each other. They see each other within the context of that illusion of what they become when they're together.

If you're unemotional and you have an emotional partner, when you're together you're emotional and you see that partner through the emotional lens. There is no other way. But it doesn't mean that you see them. You're seeing the "it" that the two of you become. The biblical beasts with two backs; it's another creature." Ra Uru Hu

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Last night I dreamt @ashlesha got into Human Design and started teaching it. I think I felt jealous but happy for her.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fox View Post
    My first impression was ILE, but now I'm starting to wonder if he is EIE just because he has traces of Fe in his presentation, he is very charismatic (but that may just be the 5/1 seducer aspects about him ).

He seems sx first... idk why, just a vibe I get.
    CULT LEADER! lol

He is very charismatic and has invaded my dream state since we started exploring it more. #deadmancrush

YWIMW

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Someone who "just gets up and does things", is a "problem" for other people in the sense of being disruptive -- sure seems like an Se valuing extrovert, could be mobilizing though.

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EIE - Creative subtype

Really hard to listen to him. Just goes on and on...
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

TIM
    Si 6 spsx
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

agree with EIE

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Is human design the numerology thing? The quotes don't speak to me, they seem too obvious. Watching a video on mute I can see the sx and charisma.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

INTP

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

His stuff is eerily similar to Teal Swan.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ashlesha View Post
    Is human design the numerology thing? The quotes don't speak to me, they seem too obvious. Watching a video on mute I can see the sx and charisma.
    I wonder if this says something about his type since I felt similar about Jordan. Jordan is ok but the more I watch the more I am like ok obvious stuff doesn't need repeating but I guess it does need repeating in the way he does it to reach his target audience.

I also have a similar thing with Ra but his obvious stuff is my obvious stuff and maybe that is the difference. I have that with Jung too.

I have considered both ILI and EIE for Ra along with Beta ST. I think EIE might be it though. I considered he was an E8 but maybe that is just a fix and his sx comes off that way. Something I have thought about in relation to my type. He says manifestors are the type who get in the most physical altercations and I just read sx/sp of all the stackings is the one most likely to end up in physical altercations.

I checked my connection chart with him and the theme of our connection is "7/2 work to do". I have 4 electromagnetic channels with him and according to his system he dominates me in 2 other channels and we compromise in 4 other channels. We also have one companionship channel which means we are very similar in that channel. Areas someone dominates your channel is where you can them as they truly are apart from you. I guess he would not see me as I am. It is pretty interesting. I wonder what my connection chart with Peterson would look like. If I find his birth info and time I can check since I have the software now.

YWIMW

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Troll Nr 007 View Post
    His stuff is eerily similar to Teal Swan.
    Nah she copied him like she has many others. She probably just took some of his stuff and distorted plus she lied about her type in his system. If she were the type she claimed it would put her in the rare 1% group of reflector types and she would not be where she is today. Her need to be the most special in everything is what makes her seem like nothing of substance. She skims the surface and her inability to correlate between systems is what trips her up.

YWIMW

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    Nah she copied him like she has many others. She probably just took some of his stuff and distorted plus she lied about her type in his system. If she were the type she claimed it would put her in the rare 1% group of reflector types and she would not be where she is today. Her need to be the most special in everything is what makes her seem like nothing of substance. She skims the surface and her inability to correlate between systems is what trips her up.
    I agree, a copycat. Stuff doesn't sound genuine. The specific style she rolls stuff out just sounds bit similar.

Ra-Uru-Hu? EIE, possibly.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

EIE sp/sx e1, the "process-evolutionary" type in how he invents these artificial and rather elaborate ways of classification

reminded me so much of Sam Vaknin in some ways, who has created rather elaborate systems at the end of his book for classifying people with npd - http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...914-Sam-Vaknin

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ra Uru Hu - INFJ - Dostoyevsky

TIM
    IEE 379 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I like this man. We would have a great deal to discuss.

TIM
    IEE 379 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Ra is just another guy trying to make sense of what it means to be human. These men have attracted attention for whatever reason, but I don't think that they ever wanted it. People seem desperate to find some authority to follow, and in the lack of it will copy what other people are doing just to fit in. In reality, all they need to do is figure out what is really meaningful to them. If everything around you crumbled tomorrow but you survived, you would have a choice to either die out of shame or endure and create anew. Once you shut out the nonsense of materialism, other people's opinions don't even matter anymore. You just live, and become more ambitious, not less, because your purpose in life will change to become something greater. To me, that's the message everyone should take.

TIM
    ILE ENTp-Ti
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This guy looks deltish. Apart from that, he's the man who invented 4 types and he types people based only on the date of birth. This looks ridiculous.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    I wonder if this says something about his type since I felt similar about Jordan. Jordan is ok but the more I watch the more I am like ok obvious stuff doesn't need repeating but I guess it does need repeating in the way he does it to reach his target audience.

I also have a similar thing with Ra but his obvious stuff is my obvious stuff and maybe that is the difference. I have that with Jung too.

I have considered both ILI and EIE for Ra along with Beta ST. I think EIE might be it though. I considered he was an E8 but maybe that is just a fix and his sx comes off that way. Something I have thought about in relation to my type. He says manifestors are the type who get in the most physical altercations and I just read sx/sp of all the stackings is the one most likely to end up in physical altercations.

I checked my connection chart with him and the theme of our connection is "7/2 work to do". I have 4 electromagnetic channels with him and according to his system he dominates me in 2 other channels and we compromise in 4 other channels. We also have one companionship channel which means we are very similar in that channel. Areas someone dominates your channel is where you can them as they truly are apart from you. I guess he would not see me as I am. It is pretty interesting. I wonder what my connection chart with Peterson would look like. If I find his birth info and time I can check since I have the software now.

Jordan's chart

Ra's chart

Both Manifestors (so was ******)

Historically, Manifestors were the rulers and law givers of the world. So many of our habits and accepted generalizations are created by and fit for Manifestors. You are the ones - the only ones - who really can go out and make things happen. As children this happens as soon as they can reach the doorknob. You are designed to be an unstoppable force that will not allow anyone to control you. If there is something you want, go and get it, as it will not come to you (be it a job, partner etc.) - just listen to your authority. You have the potential to shape the world the way you want it to be. On an energy level you have a very deep impact on others, but your aura doesn't communicate as much as the auras of other types. That's why people often don't know what to think about you. It creates un unconscious fear in them and they try to control you from the moment you were born. This leads you to your predominant negative feeling – anger. The secret of success for you lies in communication. The way to operate correctly for you as a Manifestor is to inform. Inform those that are going to be impacted by your actions about what you're going to do. In this way, others will not be so intimidated by you. They may actually help you and put their energy into whatever it is that you have initiated. Then you can find what you are looking for - PEACE.

Without informing, you will get resistance every step of the way. That's why many Manifestors, already in their childhood, resign, after being punished over and over again by parents, teachers and others. They give up their manifesting powers and concentrate on going through life, just getting by. They may feel ignored, or like they've been run over by a truck. The last thing they would want to do is to inform others. Everybody else is in their way all the time, so the idea of making it easier for others by informing is unacceptable. Yet it's the only way out of the circle of control and resistance. (While still living with parents, Manifestor's strategy is actually different - they need to ask for permission.)

Both Heretic Investigators 5/1

5/1

Heretical
    Investigator

These people are often our leaders, generals and gurus. They are natural leaders. Their personal nature is very private, but in times of need they are good at finding solutions for organizations, governments and society as a whole. Others have the expectation that these people have the answers, and if they don't deliver a practical solution, their reputation is ruined.

Ra

the splenic Authority: my instinct decides

As a splenic being, you are instinctive; you feel what to do here and now. Instinct is an intelligence that is instantaneous and absolute. It tells you… but never repeats; don’t ask it again! What it says is right… for now; don’t follow it if you do not act right away. The proper use of your splenic Authority requires that you never wait after it delivered its guidance. Splenic people tend often to wait for the last minute to act, as their instinct cannot decide before action must take place. It is so hard for them to function correctly in a society that pressures these beings to decide way before the occurrence… Are you splenic? tell people that your surest answer will come at the time the thing has to be done; before, your word could be retrieved

Jordan

the emotional Authority: my feelings decide

The most powerful Inner Authority there is!… emotions, feelings, moods… very powerful and always changing, never reliable as they follow an up and down wave of hope and pain. There is no truth in the now for emotionally defined individuals: waiting for the morrow and letting the night pass by is so essential in their case, especially when they have to meet big decisions. Emotional Authority takes over all the other 4 when it is activated in your Design. It is never 100% clear, and can never fully satisfy your mind, as this later searches for the absolute certainty; most of the time, emotional clarity comes at the time the wave reaches its starting point again.
    Actually 5 base types @falsehope and keep in mind socionics/MBTI looks just as ridiculous to those who do not resonate or understand the systems. I have not seen one person who put the effort into understanding the HD system deeply who didn't find it pretty insightful but it takes time ( I have been back and forth with it for a couple years. The amount of information was overwhelming but the connections are there) Not everyone is drawn to the same things. If you make a religion out of any one system you are pretty much trapped within the confines of your own belief systems.

http://www.wisdomkeepers.net/the-four-types.html

YWIMW

TIM
    ILE ENTp-Ti
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't have against 4 types but the fact that it's being guessed based on date of birth. This is utter nonsense. It's complete rubbish. It could be improved by nailing the types better and developing the actual test. But it seems that these people keep using the date of birth. They are fraudsters playing on gullible people who believe in such fantasies. Not interested in developing the theory but only getting money from people.
    If their main principle is to use date of birth, then everything else is just random BS. It's just full of lies.
    Don't even compare it to socionics. Objectively, socionics can be useful. But this seems to be total nonsense if you use only your date of birth. Completely useless.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

ReGina Concotelli - EIE / IEI