Thread: serious question to beta NF girls which do you find more attractive?

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default .

Last edited by xerx; 10-12-2008 at 05:15 AM.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

why do you have to know soon? I hate to admit it, but probably for me, very attractive...

I don't really think in terms of requirements though...

Part of me doesn't want to admit this.

Oh well. Too late. I'm posting it.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    I would find the bolded part attractive/agreeable, etc.

This is where it gets complicated. Sometimes someone has a lot of physical presence (which I am attracted to), but they aren't all that physically attractive. But their presence and confidence make them attractive anyway. As opposed to someone who is very physically attractive yet doesn't have this sort of presence... I would probably be more attracted to the former than the latter in such a case.
    +1

and I find strong alpha-male bodies sexually attractive.
    EIE, ENFj, intuitive subtype.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

Cool ILI hubbys are better than LSIs any time!

Old blog: http://firsttimeinusa.blogspot.com/
    New blog: http://having-a-kid.blogspot.com/

TIM
    ILE 8w9
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pardon me for hijacking the thread, but since we are on the topic I have a question. How do you beta NF's feel about someone having determination but not physically muscular (or I guess that would be Napoleonic complex)?
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat."
    --Theodore Roosevelt

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
    -- Mark Twain

"Man who stand on hill with mouth open will wait long time for roast duck to drop in."
    -- Confucius

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jxrtes View Post
    how attractive do you find large muscular men that exude an alpha male vibe

I have to know soon.
    well i resent the use of Alpha to describe that since I think Alpha really is mental power...and that mental power is supreme .... however...no ...i dont like it...i can get into somewhat buff but super muscular ... gag me with a spoon.
    Lefty
    ENFJ

"I'm Sick of Old Men Dreaming Up Wars for Young Men To Die In," George McGovern.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[QUOTE=jxrtes;364260]good answers all around... thanks everyone.

Personally speaking, the idea of ever exchanging my nimble Alpha-NT physique for a body frame that's large and muscular, no matter how socially appealing to others, is grotesque and offensive in the extreme. My body as it is, is a vehicule of extreme pride and communicates the impression of a certain [high] level of intellectual detachment.

QUOTE]

more power to you!
    Lefty
    ENFJ

"I'm Sick of Old Men Dreaming Up Wars for Young Men To Die In," George McGovern.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dee View Post
    They hate their guts lol
    yeah i think betas appreciate inner strength and toughness that's requires to push our ethical and progressive agenda through and our ESTP is more about persuasion than pure intimidation (leave that to ISTP jackasses!)
    Lefty
    ENFJ

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am not a beta NF girl, but from my experience they definitely are. Whenever I wear something tight-fitting (rarely), there's an ENFj girl I know that wants to touch my pecs (not that I even have many). Rather uncomfortable, but that's because I'm not a sensory type - I'm sure a beta ST would be very proud.

I don't think they're particularly attracted by money though. If I had to choose one side of "power" they might be more attracted to, that would be social power. Ex. Beta girls will respect more the leader of a anarchist gang over a big business leader (and I'd actually agree completely with them)
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    LOL, this reminds me of a time when an old SLE friend of mine (who had a nice body) came up to me and my friends one night while we were walking my dog. He kept trying to make us feel his errect nipples... if we refused to touch them he'd forcibly grab your hand and make you feel them, lol. Me and my friends were like "Uh... wtf?"
    hahahaaaaa...this reminds me of the time when a random male ESTj in stickam was showing me closeups of his nipples to demonstrate that they have different size! I was thinking that ESTps would not be like that. "Must be some thing." seems it wasn't!
    EIE, ENFj, intuitive subtype.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

Cool ILI hubbys are better than LSIs any time!

Old blog: http://firsttimeinusa.blogspot.com/
    New blog: http://having-a-kid.blogspot.com/

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

By the way, I don't see why one has to be extremely thin in order to have intellectual interests.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jxrtes View Post
    how attractive do you find large muscular men that exude an alpha male vibe

I have to know soon.
    Bleh. And meh. I guess that'd be Not.

I always think that large muscularity is basically an overcompensation (Hulk smash!), not to mention self-absorbed vanity. I prefer metrosexual "beta" males with a bit more intellect, sensitivity and intuition.
    socio: INFp - IEI
    ennea: 4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Twain
    Only kings, presidents, editors, and people with tapeworms have the right to use the editorial 'we'.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jxrtes
    thanks. my body is a shrine to intellectual proclivity.
    This made me laugh.
    Last edited by marooned; 07-28-2008 at 09:43 PM.

TIM
    No idea
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What about NiFe beta guys, what do they like?

Personally, I am attracted to the kinds who seem to exude girlish shyness and a certain shadow of masculine confidence at the same time. Though I would expect that the shadow is their real self and the exuded mask is, well a mask (superego NeFi), much like how the confidence I exude is often just my superego block fuelled by I guess, the Se Ti unconscious block that I was able to activate recently, and the quirky happy/emo socially shy me is my true NiFe personality.

Somehow I find male IEI's tending more towards their superego block since SLI seems to be a more excepted personality for males than IEI, while SLE girls may turn to their NeFi superego when assimilating into a society that expects girlish girls.

This may theoretically result in the male NiFe fall in love with the NeFi and the female SeTi fall in love with the SiTe, but only if their respective ego blocks aren't developed well enough.

So in order to function well in society yet live up to one's true self, it is imperative to utilize the all of one's conscious functions when not living in a hermit shell.

One solution, I suppose, to prevent confused identities, is to develop one's SuperID block to a respectable level through exposure with people or situations that activate it. This will result in sufficient strength to hold out the SuperEgo 'mask' in social situations, while allowing the true Ego analyzer to function smoothly in the background, thus preventing any romantic assertions towards people who have your ID block in their ego block.

The ID block, as I am led to believe, fuels the ego block. However I suppose it does not need activation much like the SuperID block but instead needs awakening much like Naruto's nine-tailed demon fox or Ichigo's Ogichi. Knowing the triggers for its activation as well as enough defensive perimeters to hold down this ID beast ss the key to exuding ego confidence, something that will instantly turn on all IEI girls if you are a male SLE who understands this simple means of attaining power - a method which I believe, is far more potent than unrestrained exhibitions of wealth and affluence (be it of the physical body or one's material possessions).

The unconscious blocks are, after all, what Jung calls mana.
    She is wise
    beyond words
    beautiful within
    her soul
    brighter than
    the sun
    lovelier than
    love
    dreams larger
    than life
    and does not
    understand the
    meaning of no.
    Because everything
    through her, and in her, is
    "Yes, it will be done."

Why I love LSEs:
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbie
    A couple years ago I was put in charge of decorating the college for Valentine's Day. I made some gorgeous, fancy decorations from construction paper, glue, scissors, and imagination. Then I covered a couple cabinets with them. But my favorite was the diagram of a human heart I put up. So romantic!

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    why do you have to know soon? I hate to admit it, but probably for me, very attractive...

I don't really think in terms of requirements though...

Part of me doesn't want to admit this.

Oh well. Too late. I'm posting it.
    lol