Thread: What's up?

TIM
    INTp-Te 5w4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default What's up?

I'm a new forum member/long time(ish) socionics follower. After a good deal of agonizing, self-doubt, and online multiple-choice quizzes, I've narrowed my type to a Intp-te subtype with a 5w4 enneagram. I think I've explored the possibility that I might be a different type pretty thoroughly, but if anyone finds that something I've said is a "classic XXX"-type remark I'm definitely open to discussing/reconsidering it. Anyway, it's great to be here and to be a part of the process of exploring and enriching the theory of socionics.

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Welcome.
    Looks like wall of text= verbal diarrhea though

TIM
    INTp-Te 5w4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LostInDreams View Post
    Welcome.
    Looks like wall of text= verbal diarrhea though
    Thanks, good to be here. Also, not to quibble with you, but actually it takes at least 8 lines minimum for a paragraph to be considered a wall of text/verbal diarrhea. 4 lines is more like a tasteful privacy hedge of text

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shadowbox View Post
    Thanks, good to be here. Also, not to quibble with you, but actually it takes at least 8 lines minimum for a paragraph to be considered a wall of text/verbal diarrhea. 4 lines is more like a tasteful privacy hedge of text
    Subjective point of view
    4 for me ... 8 for you... may be 16 for someone else.
    You can guibble with me.
    And still welcome

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm a new forum member/long time(ish) socionics follower. After a good deal of agonizing, self-doubt, and online multiple-choice quizzes, I've narrowed my type to a Intp-te subtype with a 5w4 enneagram. I think I've explored the possibility that I might be a different type pretty thoroughly, but if anyone finds that something I've said is a "classic XXX"-type remark I'm definitely open to discussing/reconsidering it. Anyway, it's great to be here and to be a part of the process of exploring and enriching the theory of socionics.
    Welcome to the forum. We're always happy here to smash your hard-fought certainty before your eyes.

I don't see a wall of text.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Subjective point of view
    You can guibble with me.
    And still welcome
    That's 4 lines... you're pushing it!

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Martrix View Post
    That was done on purpose!

TIM
    INTp-Te 5w4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Welcome to the forum. We're always happy here to smash your hard-fought certainty before your eyes.
    Thanks, and I agree that smashing hard-fought certainty is a) fun to do to others and b) painful, but helpful, to experience on the receiving end.

lol, yep it's definitely a slippery slope

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That was done on purpose!
    I'll let you off ... just this once.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks, and I agree that smashing hard-fought certainty is a) fun to do to others and b) painful, but helpful, to experience on the receiving end.
    The thing with me is, I have a habit of smashing my certainty without any outside help.

lol, yep it's definitely a slippery slope
    I hope you've brought adequate footwear. It's not going to get any less slippery.

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

TIM
    ESFj E6 W9 TRI 420
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Subjective point of view
    You can guibble with me.
    And still welcome
    everyone knows walls are 8 or higher anything less is more like a fence or some shit

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 5dolladogsoup View Post
    everyone knows walls are 8 or higher anything less is more like a fence or some shit
    Writing walls of text is indicative of Fe-PoLR. Nothing is more effective in making people go away.

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 5dolladogsoup View Post
    I would have written it like this:

"I'm a new forum member/long time(ish) socionics follower.

After a good deal of agonizing, self-doubt, and online multiple-choice quizzes, I've narrowed my type to a Intp-te subtype with a 5w4 enneagram.
    I think I've explored the possibility that I might be a different type pretty thoroughly, but if anyone finds that something I've said is a "classic XXX"-type remark I'm definitely open to discussing/reconsidering it.

Anyway, it's great to be here and to be a part of the process of exploring and enriching the theory of socionics."

or

After a good deal of agonizing, self-doubt, and online multiple-choice quizzes, I've narrowed my type to a Intp-te subtype with a 5w4 enneagram.
    I think I've explored the possibility that I might be a different type pretty thoroughly, but if anyone finds that something I've said is a "classic XXX"-type remark I'm definitely open to discussing/reconsidering it.
    Anyway, it's great to be here and to be a part of the process of exploring and enriching the theory of socionics."

Am I a freak?

TIM
    ESFj E6 W9 TRI 420
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

or

Am I a freak?
    dunno about freak but its definitely not efficient spacialy speaking lol

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

or

Am I a freak?
    No, you're eyes are just letting you down. I get confused by walls of text, but it's mostly when I'm reading my own minuscule handwriting,.