Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Default SLE cooks

Here’s an SLE cook for the Beta forum

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=r3lxYy_SlSg
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    INTp 5
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is Gordon Ramsay an SLE cook?
    ----- FarDraft, 2020

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Yes
    Quote Originally Posted by FarDraft View Post
    Is Gordon Ramsay an SLE cook?
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yum I want her to cook for me.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not seeing SLE, but yuuuUm.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Finaplex View Post
    Not seeing SLE, but yuuuUm.
    That maybe because you are not listening
    -

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    That maybe because you are not listening
    No I'm listening to her. Not seeing-hearing a lot of SLE pointers. She doesn't VI SLE either. I'm seeing a very warm, inviting personality with very little system of relations in speech. Just a guess she is an older, more mature SEI.

TIM
    ESI 468 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think Gordon Ramsay is LSI.

TIM
    ESI 468 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No I'm listening to her. Not seeing-hearing a lot of SLE pointers. She doesn't VI SLE either. I'm seeing a very warm, inviting personality with very little system of relations in speech. Just a guess she is an older, more mature SEI.
    I’m not sure about SLE for her, but not an SEI in any universe.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MrsTortilla View Post
    I’m not sure about SLE for her, but not an SEI in any universe.

Not sure what your conception of one looks like. The sociotypes mellow out as they age. She is low key, centered, a little blondish, warmly naturing (alpha Si), has a little Fe pizzaz. Very girly, very feminine, wide inviting eyes, larger, fuller figure. Just happy in a extroverted ethics sense. Full toothy smile throughout. I'm seeing SEI....(?)

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just one wrong letter
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This woman is not SEE. I must have a totally different concept of Gamma types. I think I follow a more conservative version of socionics as well.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I like her kitchen, except for the sink.

TIM
    ESI 468 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    I like her kitchen, except for the sink.
    What?! I love a farmhouse sink. What’s wrong with a good old farmhouse sink? ;-D

TIM
    ESI 468 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not sure what your conception of one looks like. The sociotypes mellow out as they age. She is low key, centered, a little blondish, warmly naturing (alpha Si), has a little Fe pizzaz. Very girly, very feminine, wide inviting eyes, larger, fuller figure. Just happy in a extroverted ethics sense. Full toothy smile throughout. I'm seeing SEI....(?)
    It’s true I have a hard time typing her. But she just doesn’t seem like the SEI’s I know. I will say... I have an SEI sister-in-law who loves the same types of bright colors and patterns. But Ree Drummond/Pioneer Woman seems either Se lead or creative to me.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

It’s true I have a hard time typing her. But she just doesn’t seem like the SEI’s I know. I will say... I have an SEI sister-in-law who loves the same types of bright colors and patterns. But Ree Drummond/Pioneer Woman seems either Se lead or creative to me.
    I'd have said she is ESI from my first impressions. She has a very attractive kitchen, which could be 4D Si, and she VI's ESI, in my opinion, and she goes on and on about how proud she is to have her kids involved in sports and how she wishes that they would obey her commands immediately. It is pretty clear that she rules the house and her family, and that she thinks that sports are the gateway to a good life.

I have an ESI buddy whom she reminds me of. He's divorced now, but he has an incredibly neat house and two kids who mean the world to him, and he expects them to obey him. He's put all his resources into their athletic careers. He doesn't have much money, but what he has is available for his kid's sports careers.

His house actually looks like a model home, ready to be inspected, but it lacks furniture. His ex took the fruniture and so most of the rooms are empty, but they are absolutely clean.

TIM
    ESI 468 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd have said she is ESI from my first impressions. She has a very attractive kitchen, which could be 4D Si, and she VI's ESI, in my opinion, and she goes on and on about how proud she is to have her kids involved in sports and how she wishes that they would obey her commands immediately. It is pretty clear that she rules the house and her family, and that she thinks that sports are the gateway to a good life.

I have an ESI buddy whom she reminds me of. He's divorced now, but he has an incredibly neat house and two kids who mean the world to him, and he expects them to obey him. He's put all his resources into their athletic careers. He doesn't have much money, but what he has is available for his kid's sports careers.

His house actually looks like a model home, ready to be inspected, but it lacks furniture. His ex took the fruniture and so most of the rooms are empty, but they are absolutely clean.
    Interesting take. She might be a little too unsinkable for me to say ESI (or Fi lead). Hmmmmm SEI is looking better and better for her to me but still not convinced. Hrm.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

At first I thought this thread said SLE cocks. I'm disappointed.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BandD View Post
    Lol
    -

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BandD View Post
    pfff hahaha. You horn dog.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Interesting take. She might be a little too unsinkable for me to say ESI (or Fi lead). Hmmmmm SEI is looking better and better for her to me but still not convinced. Hrm.
    She just makes me think of introverted sensing with some outgoing expression. Look at the way her eyes are arched up in a wide open expression permanently. That's a face you know she made frequently all her life. The clothing even looks like you want to touch it, the fabrics all put together cohesively. I don't know, I'm seeing sensing mostly.

Think about how this woman would be around a ENTj, which is a very dynamic, lively kind of person. I feel like this hypothetical situation, they might actually cross path in a negative way. Like this woman would over state the importances of seemingly stupid concerns, like having all the fun goodies for Christmas time.

Not to knock this woman, she is pretty centred regardless. Feels like a Mom, you know?

TIM
    ESI 468 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She just makes me think of introverted sensing with some outgoing expression. Look at the way her eyes are arched up in a wide open expression permanently. That's a face you know she made frequently all her life. The clothing even looks like you want to touch it, the fabrics all put together cohesively. I don't know, I'm seeing sensing mostly.

Think about how this woman would be around a ENTj, which is a very dynamic, lively kind of person. I feel like this hypothetical situation, they might actually cross path in a negative way. Like this woman would over state the importances of seemingly stupid concerns, like having all the fun goodies for Christmas time.

Not to knock this woman, she is pretty centred regardless. Feels like a Mom, you know?
    I can’t argue with you here, I must say!

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can’t argue with you here, I must say!
    Another thing is that Ni is quite "deep". This woman seems pretty surface.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I like how SLE bring experiences to IEI who are mostly at home and antisocial lol
    “Here let me cook you something delicious and tasty and we can talk about my coworkers.”
    -

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've seen Gordon Ramsay typed as ESE, playing a role

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    I like how SLE bring experiences to IEI who are mostly at home and antisocial lol
    “Here let me cook you something delicious and tasty and we can talk about my coworkers.”
    that sounds way more LSE dont u think?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    that sounds way more LSE dont u think?
    yes. actually it's both now that I think about it.
    -

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She has a very attractive kitchen, which could be 4D Si
    lawl