Thread: Nother socio test/website

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Nother socio test/website

http://esocionika.com/index.php?page=expresstest

Broken in that SLE always comes out as ILE but the rest seems to work fine.

Quadras/Dichotomies and their corresponding answers (SPOILER? ALERT?):
    ALPHA
    Moral rules are a general (external) system of coordinates to adjust individual behaviour
    I seek warm emotional atmosphere
    I enjoy the discussion as a process and I like to discuss a matter from all angles

BETA
    Life challenges you and you've got to take it by it's horns to achieve your goals
    If in the heat of a moment a person slams a door, I would follow him\her to sort out the problem
    I enjoy passionate discussions and I like to exchange opinions. I don't mind the opinions being strong but I don't like to be preached at

GAMMA
    Moral rules are a concept of what is good.
    I seek calmness and ironic wit
    I evaluate the object of a discussion. The result of a discussion is more important to me than the process

DELTA
    There are always many ways to achieve a goal — you just have to find the right one
    If in the heat of a moment a person slams a door I will give him/her a sufficient amount of time to calm down and will continue the conversation later
    I like informative discussions, when people are very knowledgeable in the subject and I can learn from them. I prefer to discuss things that have practical implementations or at least are tied to the real life.

EXTROVERT
    In a company of people, I usually talk to many people simultaneously.

INTROVERT
    In a company of people, I usually have a one to one conversation.

LOGICAL
    I am better at noticing facts and logical connections.

ETHICAL
    I am better at noticing others emotions and attitudes of people towards each other.

There's also some decent type descriptions on this website (In retrospect this thread should've been about those but w/e):
    http://esocionika.com/index.php?page...category=types
    http://esocionika.com/index.php?page...ry=6&article=3
    ILI (FINAL ANSWER)

TIM
    6 sp
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Depending on how one question (passionate vs. informative discussions) was answered: IEI or EII. Although, from your list, I chose every response listed under Gamma, and only one or two from the Beta/Delta lists. Zero from the Alpha list.
    Last edited by Roro; 09-15-2014 at 03:13 AM.

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Your type is: IEI (the Dreamer)

Belongs to the Beta Quadra
    Ego Block: + As %wI% is the Dreamer's strongest function, they see the world in dynamic, observe the changes, notices the trends. This includes noticing the changes in the society in general, seeing how the past influences the present and the future; and also how individuals change throughout their lives. 'Though Dreamers do feel time flow very well, they are not punctual - they do come on time when they feel it is absolutely necessary and of great importa... Read the full description >>
    - See more at: http://esocionika.com/index.php?page....eCkExphb.dpuf

TIM
    shitting razorblades
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your type is: ILI (The Observer)

0 0 Share0 0
    Belongs to the Gamma Quadra
    Ego Block: with The Observers are people with the ability to see the trends and forecast the future events or an outcome of a particular situation. This ability might not be purely intuitive, but is a combination of the strong intuition and logic. The Observers spend sufficient amount of their time thinking, analysing and reflecting. They like remembering part past events. They are nostalgic, remembering the past and thinking how it could have been different. Bu... Read the full description >>
    - See more at: http://esocionika.com/index.php?page....dLkNYVJk.dpuf

...What the frack.

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

iee the mentor.
    I did have difficulty with the question choosing between
    I enjoy the discussion as a process and I like to discuss a matter from all angles
    Vs
    I evaluate the object of a discussion. The result of a discussion is more important to me than the process.

Because i do like to discuss a matter from multiple angles, and how else can one feel confident enough in their evaluation of an object of discussion if they don't spend time viewing it from different angles? Yeah yeah, i know, some people jump to judgments with very little info/consideration, and/or aren't particularly interested in truly understanding the object of discussion. *shivers*
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I'm actually stunned this hit anywhere close to correct, as it looked like the worst test ever plus I didn't know wtf I'm answering lol.

Your type is: EIE (The Performer)

,Belongs to the Beta Quadra
    Ego Block: with The Performers perceive the reality through their feelings, are highly attuned to the emotional atmosphere around them and are able to influence and shape it. They are highly emotional individuals themselves and have empathy skills. The changes in the Performers mood are quite apparent — their movements, facial expressions, tone of voice change a lot. The Ethical-Intuitive-Extroverts are often great story-tellers, ...

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I got everything on delta, this test is BS :-D

Mermaid with Stellar views SyrupDeGem's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know the woman who's site this is. She is pretty right on imo in person, at the socionics meet ups. However I did do the test online and got ILI I think. Because it is such a short test there is no margin for deviation. So you have to be a 'pure' type (in the idealised image) or at least answer in that way. But it is only 4/8? questions long, I forget.

The rest of the site looked interesting but more work has to go into it. I think she has some people on board with that now should it should be having more body soon. I will keep my eye on it anyway, she's a pretty insightful person in general so I am optimistic about it.

Now this is a story all about how, my type got changed, turned upside down. Just wait for a minute and watch chatbox right there, & I'll tell how Gem became the moderator with blue hair.

In typology central friended and praised, on the picture thread was where she spent most her days. Chilling out, selfies, relaxing all cool, And all typing some people and getting them schooled.

When a couple of girls who were up to no good, Started annoying her & her friends in the forumhood, She got in one little flame war & got pissed off & said 'I'm moving in with that exboyfriend in the forum with the socionics toffs.

So Gem pulls up to the forum for a year without being a hater, And yells to typocentral 'Yo creeps! Smell Ya later', Became a mod in her kingdom she was finally there, To sit on her throne as the mod with blue hair.

InvisibruJim

TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LIE (The Entrepreneur)
    ILE "Searcher"
    Socionics: ENTp
    DCNH: Dominant --> perhaps Normalizing
    Enneagram: 7w6 "Enthusiast"
    MBTI: ENTJ "Field Marshall" or ENTP "Inventor"
    Astrological sign: Aquarius

To learn, read. To know, write. To master, teach.

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

I tried again, and boum IEI.

Fuck.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

After taking this unbelievably complex and long (oh-so-time-consuming) test, I'm finally certain of who I am : SEE, the Ambassador.

http://esocionika.com/index.php?page...types&type=SEE

TIM
    ILI-Ni 1w2 5w6 2w3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"In what section - A or B the answers you've chosen you feel describe you better?"

I really don't think this question should be included. IMO the tests accuracy would be improved if instead there was a question about the aristocratic and democratic dichotomies.
    "You use a lot of Ti. I think you should consider LII."

"Only a Te preferrer would criticise a poll for not using enough objective logic."

Quote Originally Posted by Persephone View Post
    Hello, serious boring type.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LSI (The Commander)

Ego Block: with The Logical-Sensory-Introverts are explaining the events in their life, people behaviour and motivation with a structured logical approach and build their future expectations based on the logic. They are very good at analysing and structuring information with great attention to details. The Commanders are forceful and stiff individuals, who defend their opinions and positions stubbornly, reserving to the aggression if needed.

The Logical-Sensory-Introverts are explaining the events in their life, people behaviour and motivation with a structured logical approach and build their future expectations based on the logic. They are very good at analysing and structuring information with great attention to details.
    The Commanders are forceful and stiff individuals, who defend their opinions and positions stubbornly, reserving to the aggression if needed. ‘Though often they are not required to do that — their rational mind allows them to support their arguments with pure logic. And their opinions normally are very well-formulated and lack any ambiguity.
    'Though they can make an impression of calm and reserved individuals, The Commanders are moody and quick-tempered. But they tend to be very gentle and protective of the close ones, while they also might be harsh on those who aren't. LSI can go to extreme length to protect those they believe are in their charge.
    The Commanders are natural leaders and tend to force their decisions on others, but also take the full responsibility for their decisions and actions. They can see the disposition of power, and unlike the Conquerors have a flexible — they can back-off if they feel the odds are against them and look for a different “way-in„.
    The Commanders dislike people who can't express their thoughts in a more or less structured way, jump from topic to topic or misuse the terms.
    - See more at: http://esocionika.com/index.php?page....ZniqlHzB.dpuf

*did it 3 times just to be sure n every time an lsi lol

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LIE - But really it's a terrible test.

Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your type is: SEE (The Ambassador)

0 0 Share0 0
    Ego Block: with The Ambassadors are people of action. They are active and energetic. The Ambassadors are natural leaders and do not hesitate to take the initiative. Their ambitions (%bS%) are tied into the real world (). Social matters are important to them(%wE%) . The Ambassadors have natural people skills (%wE%) and are very good at persuading others. They know what to say and to whom to get what they wa... Read the full description >>
    - See more at: http://esocionika.com/index.php?page....D0wpFwQh.dpuf

lololollololol

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I got ESI

TIM
    ILI-Ni 1w2 5w6 2w3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I tried again, and boum IEI.

Fuck.
    Not in a million years are you a Fe preferrer. You remind me if an EII I know.

"Only a Te preferrer would criticise a poll for not using enough objective logic."

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Reficulris View Post
    Your type is: SEE (The Ambassador)

0 0 Share0 0
    Ego Block: with The Ambassadors are people of action. They are active and energetic. The Ambassadors are natural leaders and do not hesitate to take the initiative. Their ambitions (%bS%) are tied into the real world (). Social matters are important to them(%wE%) . The Ambassadors have natural people skills (%wE%) and are very good at persuading others. They know what to say and to whom to get what they wa... Read the full description >>
    - See more at: http://esocionika.com/index.php?page....D0wpFwQh.dpuf

lololollololol
    lol. we're gonna oust all SEEs around.

Perpetual Confusion Machine PistolShrimp's Avatar
    TIM
    IEI-Ni 4w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I got IEI but didn't feel strongly one way or another on any of the questions, so could have easily got a different result.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

IEI

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Annihilation View Post
    Not in a million years are you a Fe preferrer. You remind me if an EII I know.
    I am a Ni/Se user, honey

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Your type is: IEI (the Dreamer)

0 0 Share0 0
    Belongs to the Beta Quadra
    Ego Block: + As %wI% is the Dreamer's strongest function, they see the world in dynamic, observe the changes, notices the trends. This includes noticing the changes in the society in general, seeing how the past influences the present and the future; and also how individuals change throughout their lives. 'Though Dreamers do feel time flow very well, they are not punctual - they do come on time when they feel it is absolutely necessary and of great importa... Read the full description >>

- See more at: http://esocionika.com/index.php?page....zUuVxgUI.dpuf

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    ILI-Ni 1w2 5w6 2w3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am a Ni/Se user, honey
    So do you think you're in Gamma quadra?

I can't see you being a Fe preferrer because you blatantly 'misbehave' and would horrify everyone I know who prefers objective ethics.

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

So do you think you're in Gamma quadra?

I can't see you being a Fe preferrer because you blatantly 'misbehave' and would horrify everyone I know who prefers objective ethics.
    "Misbehave" sounds soooo sexy, I like it. Call me Ms Flipside.

Most common typing for me here would be IEI, ILI, EIE.
    I also had ILE, LII, LSI, SLI, SEI, ESI.
    Then all the rest, apart SLE, SEE, LSE.

Be careful, you are on the slippery ground.

TIM
    ILI-Ni 1w2 5w6 2w3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Be careful, you are on the slippery ground.
    Well, Ms Flipside, I like a challenge, and if you can't be typed then I would happily go through the Gulenko's Cognitive Styles and the Reinin dichotomies to find your type.

Quote Originally Posted by Spider View Post
    Except this doesn't seem to happen when she interacts with Fe users? Nope. Can't see it.

ETA - she's everybody's dual though, so impossible for her to horrify anyone
    Maybe I deal with a lot of judgemental people.

Feel free to disagree; Fe tries to make people feel comfortable and tries to get them to open up, and would rather spare someone's feelings than tell them a hurtful truth that might spare future embarrassment. Te is nothing of the sort, and will not only be brutally honest to spare you from continued embarrassment but is also notorious for sarcastic and/or cheeky comments.

One of the first things Persephone said to me is that I'm a serious boring type. That is the cheekiness I've come to associate with Te.

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Well, Ms Flipside, I like a challenge, and if you can't be typed then I would happily go through the Gulenko's Cognitive Styles and the Reinin dichotomies to find your type.
    Apparently VS according to a few analyses here.
    I was typed by professionals a few times too and got a lot of versions

Maybe I deal with a lot of judgemental people.
    Maybe Don't you feel judgemental too?

Feel free to disagree; Fe tries to make people feel comfortable and tries to get them to open up, and would rather spare someone's feelings than tell them a hurtful truth that might spare future embarrassment. Te is nothing of the sort, and will not only be brutally honest to spare you from continued embarrassment but is also notorious for sarcastic and/or cheeky comments.

One of the first things Persephone said to me is that I'm a serious boring type. That is the cheekiness I've come to associate with Te.
    I was being teasing you following your appearance in the shoutbox lately. Sometimes humour is diffucult to convey via Internet communication.
    Actually I was amazed how quickly you felt like posting there and how at ease you seemed to be...
    It took me a couple of months to drop in.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well, actually, if you're gonna have a constructive criticism pls make it valid n correct:

Fe perceives information about processes taking place in objects — first of all, emotional processes that are taking place in people, their excitation or subduedness, and their moods (and moods can be of whatever nature). This perceptual element implies the ability to know what excites people, and what suppresses them. It defines a person's ability or inability to control his emotional state, and also the emotional states of other people.When fe is in the leading position, the individual has the innate ability to induce or convey his moods to others and energize (lit. to impart energy and energy can postive and negative to people) with his emotions. He is able to activate the psychological/spiritual lives of other people and their emotional readiness for action. You might say that such a person has the ability to infect others with his moods and tends to impose on others the emotional states that he considers beneficial for their life activities. since nature of the moods n emotions of such individual are nowhere defined as neccessarily positive (high ability to convey his moods to people doesnt necessarily imply positive emotions) it shouldnt be concluded that all the fe lead/creative ppl solely convey positive emotions to others. various other elements like other dichotomies, cognitive styles and actual personality of an indvidual have great impact on how one comes across to others.
    Fe shouldn't be mixed with Te which perceives information about animate and inanimate objects' physical activity, deeds, and actions/activities. This perception provides the ability to make sense of what is going on. It defines the awareness of and ability or inability to think up ways of doing things, distinguish rational actions from irrational ones, and the ability or inability to direct others' work.When this element is in the leading position, the individual has the ability to plan his and others' work, understand the logicalness and illogicalness of processes, and correct the work activities of other people in accordance with this understanding. And the ability to apply personally and convey to others the most rational ways of doing things.

TIM
    ILI-Ni 1w2 5w6 2w3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe Don't you feel judgemental too?
    No...? I'm getting the feeling I wrote something and it came across completely the wrong way. I'm sorry for whatever I said; nothing was intended with malicious, judgemental or otherwise harmful intent.

I was being teasing you following your appearance in the shoutbox lately. Sometimes humour is diffucult to convey via Internet communication.
    I know it was humour. That was my point. I'm not used to Fe users teasing others in that way because it carries the risk of being interpreted as mean.

Actually I was amazed how quickly you felt like posting there and how at ease you seemed to be...
    It took me a couple of months to drop in.
    Serious = my lack of ease. Arguably, I now feel uneasy because I have offended others without being remotely aware of it.
    Last edited by Annihilation; 09-16-2014 at 05:06 PM.

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I know it was humour. That was my point. I'm not used to Fe users teasing others in that way because it carries the risk of being interpreted as mean.
    I don't know if you've hung around betas recently... but....

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Got me SLI

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

You're kinda wrong. Fe aims at "moving" emotional reality, just like Te deals with setting facts (objective, quantifiable reality) in motion towards a goal. Your opinion of Fe is simplifying and slightly idealistic, so to speak. Fe can intend to direct (manage) stuff like anger/shame and thus end up stirring ppl's feelings, not sparing them. However Fe leaves an impression of dealing with surfaces (way too movable, almost kaleidoscopic surfaces) ..to me it seems Fe folks often disregard what someone is really feeling or how they relate to smth. for the sake of what affects/emotions they think they should "attach" to people.

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would opine that Fe likes to influence the emotions of a group, either towards comfort or action.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

That is pretty much the first thing I did when I joined this site. Maybe not horrified everyone but a good amount I would say. I have chilled since then though and laid down my weapons, sts. I self type IEI in socionics and have not met with much resistance to my self type..

Serious = my lack of ease. Arguably, I now feel uneasy because I have offended others without being remotely aware of it.
    Don't worry about whether or not you offended others. It is what it is and each person will have their own perspective on what it is anyway. Sometimes you just gotta let go and move on. People on this site are pretty forgiving, in my experience. Welcome to the forum.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

No...? I'm getting the feeling I wrote something and it came across completely the wrong way. I'm sorry for whatever I said; nothing was intended with malicious, judgemental or otherwise harmful intent.
    Hah, don't appologise you didn't offend me.

EIE-LSI duality is all about dramatic BDSM and mutual teasing and they are both Fe users (I am simplifying in case anyone takes it too seriously).

Also I use a lot of wit and humour in my interactions IRL (and here too) as quite a lot people around me.
    Does this mean they all are Gamma or Delta?

Then dilute your seriousness with a bit of humour Pleasant atmosphere is important.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi.

I got IEI, give me monies and attention pls.