TIM
    IEI 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default I made a videooooo so type me

Deleted
    Last edited by summerprincess; 04-16-2022 at 06:02 AM.

TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Very introverted and IP-ish. You seem to be a specific variant of IEI-Ni that i've run into a few times before. Somehow not what i was expecting, but i think you fit the type well.

IEI>EII>SEI

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

@Sol
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

@summerprincess you look like @Aylen you are both IEI final

VI

Last edited by Beautiful sky; 08-07-2016 at 07:05 PM.
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@Aylen -strain of IEI.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

IEI fits

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Kate Bush might be fi, at least she seems rational...

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    Really? She comes off as extremely IPish to me, idk.
    I'm not sure : ) i go between iei and fi-dom with her. Something bothers me with Fe creative for her, but really not sure.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    I could definitely see IEI, you remind me of Kate Bush

I was thinking zooey deschanel, it was the initial 2 seconds.

TIM
    Eii
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think you're an fi Dom but I can't decide between esi and eii

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Did you use sedative meds (or something with similar effect) in last 2 weeks? I see supressed emotionality and need to understand how much it relates to a type.

Would be useful if you'd try to check are Te or Ti bloggers examples give you more friendly sympathy.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    Did you use sedative meds (or something with similar effect) in last 2 weeks? I see supressed emotionality and need to understand how much it relates to a type.

Would be useful if you'd try to check are Te or Ti bloggers examples give you more friendly sympathy.
    She's Fe Fe
    -

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    @summerprincess you look like @Aylen you are both IEI final
    There are some facial similarities.

I am slower in speech and movement.

Will delete video soon. I was just playing around with filters.
    *deleted*

Quote Originally Posted by Bane View Post
    @Aylen -strain of IEI.
    Last edited by Aylen; 09-09-2016 at 04:58 PM.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

@Aylen you guys look and act so much alike it's uncanny
    -

TIM
    IEI 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes I was on Lorazepam for a couple of months and am coming off it. Sedatives don't really suppress my emotions though, I just act 'slower' when I am on them. Pretty sure the extremely low dose I am on now (taking 0.25 mg every other day; a regular dose would be 1 mg/day) does not affect my behavior or affects it very marginally.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by summerprincess View Post
    Yes I was on Lorazepam for a couple of months and am coming off it.
    This changes your nonverbality, while it is used to type you and expected to be natural. The degree of the change is meaningful for nonverbal typing, or I'd did not notice this. Psychotropic meds (anxiolytics, antidepressants, ..) change the behavior, including nonverbal one.

I just act 'slower' when I am on them.
    Nonverbal expressions become more flat, - lesser clear, lesser details can be seen. To type in such conditions is like to watch through a cloth or to hear through a wall.

extremely low dose
    It's low to remove symptoms of target disorders, but may affect your nonverbal behavior. Also some time is needed to clean the body and maybe to return natural neurologic functions. The fact is I've noticed unnaturally supressed nonverbal behavior and you get med wich may do it.
    I think, the minimum gap between the last day of taking psychotropic meds and typing by video should be 2 weeks or more, - it's half of moon cycle when body makes kind of reset (twice per month). If you'll do new video in your normal psychic condition, it's better to create new theme or notice me by pm.
    Meanwhile, you may try bloggers list to check what versions of your type fit better to IR theory. This step you may do without my help, as you should know IR theory.

TIM
    IEI 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This changes your nonverbality, while it is used to type you and expected to be natural. The degree of the change is meaningful for nonverbal typing, or I'd did not notice this. Psychotropic meds (anxiolytics, antidepressants, ..) change the behavior, including nonverbal one.

Nonverbal expressions become more flat, - lesser clear, lesser details can be seen. To type in such conditions is like to watch through a cloth or to hear through a wall.

It's low to remove symptoms of target disorders, but may affect your nonverbal behavior. Also some time is needed to clean the body and maybe to return natural neurologic functions. The fact is I've noticed unnaturally supressed nonverbal behavior and you get med wich may do it.
    I think, the minimum gap between the last day of taking psychotropic meds and typing by video should be 2 weeks or more, - it's half of moon cycle when body makes kind of reset (twice per month). If you'll do new video in your normal psychic condition, it's better to create new theme or notice me by pm.
    Meanwhile, you may try bloggers list to check what versions of your type fit better to IR theory. This step you may do without my help, as you should know IR theory.
    Lol that does not make any sense. The half life of lorazepam is less than a day. The dose I am taking is so weak it is not prescribed as a normal dose; the only reason I am taking it is because I'm tapering off the drug. Even if my dose was 2 mg/day though, the lorazepam would still be out of my system completely w/i three days. Withdrawal symptoms can still happen but sedative effects from a drug that is out of the system? No. It would make more sense to say that I can make a video after 2 days of stopping the drug. Regardless, I personally am not experiencing sedative effects from the drug anymore esp at such a low dose. bc I built up a tolerance. Edit: It also might be helpful for me to add that I see where you are coming from and I acted pretty suppressed/wooden in the video because that is just how I tend to act (even when not on meds) when I'm not a) explicitly trying to be friendly to people, b) when im uncomfortable/in front of a camera. I could easily make another video where I act very happy and open but it would be just that, acting! I tend to look very serious when I am answering questions and talking to a camera naturally.
    Last edited by summerprincess; 08-07-2016 at 11:10 PM.

TIM
    IEI 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jaein View Post
    I think you're an fi Dom but I can't decide between esi and eii
    ESI? Definitely not; im not a sensing type.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

if you only listened
    -

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd say IEI or EII. If IEI, then IEI-Ni....

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ni can give that remote quality you guys pinpointed. My best friend (an IEI) used to lean heavily on her Fe when we were kids and she was under intense social pressure. But over time, as she pursued her own course in life, her affect became increasingly soft and distant. She still gets more sparkly when interacting directly with people. If you had her make a video alone, with no one to talk to, it would probably be a lot like this one. She's also got anxiety, and the more it flares up, the more deadpan she seems -- almost like a physical counterreaction to her internal state.

Tl; dr: IEI works for summerprincess.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

What does logical mean? using your brain to figure things out without letting too many emotions cloud your opinion; knowing what your emotions are knowing how to control them; when you're being serious about something so you don't want to become too emotional or emotionally involved; it's about being objective; using logic is using a theorem to answer questions; using a method to answer a question.

This was great way of explaining Logic. Now how do you see this as your PoLR and how would you see someone who is seeking it benefiting from logic.
    -

TIM
    IEI 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What does logical mean? using your brain to figure things out without letting too many emotions cloud your opinion; knowing what your emotions are knowing how to control them; when you're being serious about something so you don't want to become too emotional or emotionally involved; it's about being objective; using logic is using a theorem to answer questions; using a method to answer a question.

This was great way of explaining Logic. Now how do you see this as your PoLR and how would you see someone who is seeking it benefiting from logic.
    Well, I'm permanently confused by everything, especially math and practical/pragmatic things such as fixing stuff, driving, putting things away correctly/in the right order, etc. Also this (the text below) is very true of me. I rely on an inner conceptuality of things for everything...I don't necessarily see it as reliable but it is how I come to instant conclusions that I can rethink later when I have the time.
    "They may feel threatened and vacillate if pressured into producing critical evaluations of factual information or statistics; they may feel as though they do not know what to do with this type of information, and often prefer to rely on their internal conceptual framework use their understanding of the relevant processes to evaluate a situation."

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

IEI.

I have seen IEIs studying math though. Probably not too common and probably not too thrilled. Right order and stuff: Well, I think body (Si) plays very important role here much more than logic. When you are truly logical person you can just see the steps and if you an N type then you tend to neglect your body in the process which leads to different applications of logic between sensing and intuitive types. (<-logic right there)
    (As a logically creative person I can become a bit perplexed with very detailed mathematical analysis but there are LIIs... the need for depth in details. It is pretty funny how can I pull pretty accurate statistics out of my ass.)
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    IEI-Ni, 4-9-5, sx/sp
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dictionaries exist to help us understand the meaning of words. If everyone made up their own meaning for every word, communication would be impossible. If you want to understand what logic means, get a dictionary.
    IEI-Ni, DCNH-H, 4w5-9w1-5w4, sx/sp, Aquarius sun, Leo rising
    "From their lives, and not least from their greatest fault--their inability to communicate--we may understand one of the greatest errors of our civilization, that is, the superstitious belief in verbal statements, the boundless overestimation of instruction by means of words and methods."--C.G. Jung on the introverted irrational types

TIM
    IEI 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by weirdleftovers View Post
    Dictionaries exist to help us understand the meaning of words. If everyone made up their own meaning for every word, communication would be impossible. If you want to understand what logic means, get a dictionary.
    Thanks?

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

As for the bolded: don't Ethics egos know what their emotions are?

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

I think definitely Fi ego, from how you communicate here you don't seem interested in affecting the emotional atmosphere, or you don't care how you affect it.

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    As for the bolded: don't Ethics egos know what their emotions are?
    I don't always know what my emotions are. And sometimes when I do know what they are, I think I'm having the wrong ones.

I'm more readily attuned to other people's emotions and preoccupied with scanning the environment. My own emotional life is a jungle I struggle to hack through. There is too much going on there and too little clarity.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by goldenbane View Post
    I don't always know what my emotions are. And sometimes when I do know what they are, I think I'm having the wrong ones.

I'm more readily attuned to other people's emotions and preoccupied with scanning the environment. My own emotional life is a jungle I struggle to hack through. There is too much going on there and too little clarity.
    That's fine, I understand Fe base works like this but I really cannot see knowing what your emotions are as just part of logical reasoning. Labeling emotions in a logical manner is certainly possible but in certain areas this requires emotional awareness and ability to identify emotions first in a way that to me is Ethics and not Logic. Since those areas are very Ethics based anyway, I guess.

TIM
    9w1 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Yes to all of this and I'm Fe creative.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by epheme View Post
    Yes to all of this and I'm Fe creative.
    Sure, no one said Fe creative is extremely different or anything. I also recall talking to an IEI-Fe on this forum before (@Lim) who said something similar.

TIM
    / / /
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You seem extroverted to me, although maybe that's sx.

I totally would believe beta NF, you really don't seem to care about Te or be good at it. A lot of what you say sounds practical, yet refreshingly not T-based (most women I know IRL are logical, so it's nice).

TIM
    / / /
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My best friend (an IEI) used to lean heavily on her Fe when we were kids and she was under intense social pressure. But over time, as she pursued her own course in life, her affect became increasingly soft and distant.
    Not to derail but totally relate

TIM
    IEI 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lemontrees View Post
    You seem extroverted to me, although maybe that's sx.

I totally would believe beta NF, you really don't seem to care about Te or be good at it. A lot of what you say sounds practical, yet refreshingly not T-based (most women I know IRL are logical, so it's nice).
    First person in the thread to say I seem extroverted, haha. What makes you say that? I tried to keep the most natural tone possible in the video (kinda comes off like flat affect), w/o trying to add extra friendliness because that takes effort for me. In public I often make a purposeful effort to seem nicer and more emotive. I was under the impression most extroverts were a lil more expressive lol

TIM
    IEI 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    I think definitely Fi ego, from how you communicate here you don't seem interested in affecting the emotional atmosphere, or you don't care how you affect it.
    This forum doesn't have much of an emotional atmosphere except for being full of introverted, cerebral, intuitive people. I have noticed a good amount of forum members can actually be directly rude to one another

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I just glanced at your video and I think you are somewhere between ESI and ESI-Fi. This surprised me because I always just assumed you were IEI.

This is just a first impression, though, and is based on a lot of micro-expressions. I also saw an IEI expression. I will take a closer look at this later today, and will give specific reasons for my wild-ass guess.

TIM
    IEI 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    I just glanced at your video and I think you are somewhere between ESI and ESI-Fi. This surprised me because I always just assumed you were IEI.

This is just a first impression, though, and is based on a lot of micro-expressions. I also saw an IEI expression. I will take a closer look at this later today, and will give specific reasons for my wild-ass guess.
    Cool. Esi descriptors resonate with me but I'm an intuitive and extremely messy and disorganized

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by summerprincess View Post
    Esi descriptors resonate with me but I'm an intuitive
    Another one who thinks you as Fi leading type. While S type is doubtful.

extremely messy and disorganized
    Maybe you overestimate this. Partly N type adds to. And other psychic factors, besides type, may affect this.
    You write reasonable messages, did good video with 1st try - this says that planning is not alien for you. You are not chaotic to say "extremely messy and disorganized".

TIM
    IEI 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Also @Sol I havent been on any medicines in over two weeks now did you seriously want me to make another video? Personally I don't think it's necessary.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast