Thread: Disney Princesses

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Default Disney Princesses

I know they've been typed before at different times. But let's get a nice concise up-to-date list.

Snow White: INFj?
    Pocahontas: IEE
    Belle: EII
    Cinderella: EII?
    Rapunzel: ESE
    Tiana: LSE?
    Aurora: Rational Introvert (ISFj?)
    Jasmine: Non-Delta Extrovert (SEE?)
    Ariel: IEE
    Mulan: ILE

I'll update this post as types reach a consensus. I'm starting with my guesses.
    Last edited by DirectorAbbie; 12-09-2011 at 05:52 AM.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I haven't seen them all but Mulan seems ESI (> EII).

Snow White, SEI > IEE > EII.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Sure Mulan seems more ESI than EII. I didn't suggest EII for her. But I think leading is apparent from her actions.

I can accept SEI for Snow White.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I thought Rapunzel was an IEI. She seemed a bit clutzy (hitting herself in the head with a frying pan by accident), dreamy, slightly naive, and lacked street smarts (for lack of a better word)/common sense at times. Granted, she was locked in a tower for most of her life which probably contributed to her not having said street smarts, but... My IEE friend also seemed to relate to her a lot, so maybe she was more IEE than IEI?

Flynn seemed like an SLE, which I think helped persuade me in typing her as an IEI as well .

I've seen Ariel pegged as an ENFP (on other forums), but that was in MBTI typing. I could see IEE though for her (as well as IEI, but more so IEE).

May I add any Disney female characters to this thread that weren't princesses but were still female leads, or would you prefer to keep this a strictly princess thread?

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How are you not sure between IEE and IEI, they are opposite quadra! One is the obviously clutzy dreamy naive one and the other is not!

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Clumsy View Post
    I thought Rapunzel was an IEI. She seemed a bit clutzy (hitting herself in the head with a frying pan by accident), dreamy, slightly naive, and lacked street smarts (for lack of a better word)/common sense at times. Granted, she was locked in a tower for most of her life which probably contributed to her not having said street smarts, but... My IEE friend also seemed to relate to her a lot, so maybe she was more IEE than IEI?

Flynn seemed like an SLE, which I think helped persuade me in typing her as an IEI as well .

I've seen Ariel pegged as an ENFP (on other forums), but that was in MBTI typing. I could see IEE though for her (as well as IEI, but more so IEE).

May I add any Disney female characters to this thread that weren't princesses but were still female leads, or would you prefer to keep this a strictly princess thread?
    You can mention them if you like, but I would prefer this thread focus on the aforementioned princesses.

I can't see Rapunzel as an introverted type. IEE makes sense, though if you think Flynn is SLE, ESE would make more sense for her.

So Ariel is an IEX type. Any other suggestions?

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hipster... all of them.

However, I'd say Ariel is IEI>IEE. She seems more Beta in her values and behavior. She's pretty dramatic, too.
    „Man can do what he wants but he cannot want what he wants.“
    – Arthur Schopenhauer

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i think rapunzel from tangled was IEI-Fe, an extroverted IEI. have you seen the scene where she has constant mood swings about leaving her mother? very beta NF
    flynn seemed ILE.
    cinderella - ISFj
    snow white - INFj
    belle - ENFp
    jasmine - ESFp
    ariel - xNFp
    Last edited by rafaeli; 12-09-2011 at 04:49 AM.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Flynn as ILE works. But they could be activators. Or kindred. I can't see Rapunzel as an IEI.

I thought Cinderella was a too sweet and docile to be ESI. But I do have little experience with ESIs.

Belle doesn't remind me of any IEEs I know, and I know many. She's rational.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Punk
    TIM
    ESE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ariel and the crab are the cutest duo ever in film history. I think Ariel's a representation of an extrovert, mostly IEE.

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mulan was never a princess as I recall.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Galen View Post
    Mulan was never a princess as I recall.
    I'm taking Wikipedia's word for it.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pa3s View Post

Hipster... all of them.

However, I'd say Ariel is IEI>IEE. She seems more Beta in her values and behavior. She's pretty dramatic, too.
    If anyone actually saw Tarzan, what type is Jane (top left corner in your Hipster pic lol)? I've seen IEI for her, but was not sure if that was right.

I think Belle fits EII. I had to laugh at the picture they used for her in the Hipster collage above because I have a picture of one of my EII friends in real life making that same expression. That's not why I agreed with her as EII though .

Abbie, what do you think makes Mulan rational? Also, what about Rapunzel makes her definitely not an IEI for you?

TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know this thread is about the Disney versions of those characters, but if you really want to get the typings right, you better go to the sources and read the stories of Jacob and Wilhelm Grimm, Hans-Christian Anderson, Lewis Carroll ect. (This only applies to the characters which are based on someone's other works of course.)
    „Man can do what he wants but he cannot want what he wants.“
    – Arthur Schopenhauer

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

gotta love how many are ILI................Wait, I mean.... Well, at least I'm like Stitch.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

If anyone actually saw Tarzan, what type is Jane (top left corner in your Hipster pic lol)? I've seen IEI for her, but was not sure if that was right.

I think Belle fits EII. I had to laugh at the picture they used for her in the Hipster collage above because I have a picture of one of my EII friends in real life making that same expression. That's not why I agreed with her as EII though .

Abbie, what do you think makes Mulan rational? Also, what about Rapunzel makes her definitely not an IEI for you?
    I don't think Mulan is rational.

Rapunzel doesn't seem...introspective. She's completely focused on outside experience. And she's totally comfortable around strangers...she seems like an extroverted sensor with a strong .

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Director Abbie View Post
    I don't think Mulan is rational.

Rapunzel doesn't seem...introspective. She's completely focused on outside experience. And she's totally comfortable around strangers...she seems like an extroverted sensor with a strong .
    Ack! Sorry, I read your one post incorrectly. Why do you think Mulan is ILE?

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Ack! Sorry, I read your one post incorrectly. Why do you think Mulan is ILE?
    She's great at thinking outside the box, kinda clumsy around people, daring but not pushy.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Sweet, sunny, thinks best of people and always wants to help, that would be me, Snow white.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Snow White = Alpha SF. Also, NTR but extremely stupid to fall for that witch with the apple, and a bit of a doormat for cleaning up after 7 able-bodied grown men all the time.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Snow White: SEI
    Pocahontas: EXI
    Belle: ?
    Cinderella: ESE
    Jasmine: ?
    Ariel: IEE
    Mulan: ILE (I don't know but have no issue with ILE)

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Ariel spun around the ball room floor. Her bare human feet felt so good across the marble tile. "I'm so happy that I'm no longer a mermaid and I can walk amongst you wonderful humans" she said. She looked at Tiana serving shrimp on a plate. "Hmm what kind of creature are you?" she said to the foreign looking woman wearing a yellow dress.

"Don't tell me you've never seen a black person" Tiana said, clearly offended. "You sea folk sure are sheltered."

Ariel frowned. She was trying her hardest to fit in here, but she knew under the sea was where she belonged. It was her home, her native source. She thought really long and hard and a beautiful blue tailfin materialized in a puff of blue smoke while her human legs vanished. She started flapping about and quivering.

"Looks like I can turn the fin on and off at will" Ariel said.

Guard Hitta saw this and it instantly gave him an erection. He thumbed his spear in a suggestive way while watching the helpless mermaid cry out for her life.

"Need water... need water!" Ariel gasped.

Hitta whipped out his 5.5 inch Louisiana penis and quickly came all over Ariel's fin. "That enough for ya?" Hitta said.

Ariel slapped Hitta with her fins so hard he flew backwards into both a pillar- and Jasmine's pudgy short Jewish dad. "I'm afraid not!" Ariel said like the powerful redhead that she was. "You humans are so gross and vulgar!"

Dolphin came out in a silver and green ballerina outfit (the audience cheers) and carried Ariel in both her arms using a Ring of Super Strength. "That's just hitta" Dolphin said with a smile. "He doesn't mean to be rude, those pesky straight men just can't help themselves you know."

Ariel turned purple and blue and green and was starting to convulse. "Oh don't be so dramatic. You were drawn in California after all, we have a lot of swimming pools and stuff." Dolphin walked over and threw Ariel over the palace railing. "You'll be fine." While Ariel screamed for her life as she went down seven stories before she made a huge SPLAAASH, Sam walked over to see what his friend was up to.

"Hey Dolphin what are you doing?"

"Oh just throwing Ariel into the pool after Hitta ejaculated on her fin" she said, as if it were nothing. (The dynamic duo have lived through A LOT weirder.) "You?"

(TO BE CONTINUED)

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

"Trying to remember why we chose to live with the Disney princesses anyway" Sam said. "Behold the estrogen!"

"To protect them from the new evil that's coming, remember?" Dolphin said.

"Oh yeah. I just get lost in the little things sometimes, living life and all... sharing a room with Snow White. I know I have to be nice to Snow White but you wouldn't believe what a primadonna that bitch is!" Sam said.

Suddenly, the duo saw an arrow thwap itself in a pillar. They shrieked. Dolphin was about to use her powers for some serious demon ass-kicking, but she put her hands down and sighed in relief. It was just Pochantos.

A native american woman somersaulted in the scene. She was holding a bow and arrow. She looked at the two with a stern look on her face.

"Look, I'm really sorry about the country turning into an evil capitalist plaything ([smallvoice]and decimating most of your people[/smallvoice]), but could you practice fighting outside?" Sam said.

"I couldn't help but overhear. And I can assure you, I do not need protection" she said. "I've already lost my homeland and I will not lose again!" Pochantos said proudly.

Rapunzel came out from behind another pillar (what's with me and pillars?) and showed off her beautiful golden hair. It glowed with the most ancient of magicks. "I don't need protection either. I have magical hair that can heal myself- and others too."

Sam arched a brow. "What about Snow White. She's the stereotypical fair maiden that just drama queen rants a lot and faints in a stronger man's arms."

"Oh. You should relate to her just fine then" Dolphin said, clearly teasing her friend's uber gayness.

"That's the thing" Sam said. "We're too much alike. And we both have the hots for prince charming."

"You need to get over it, prince charming is CLEARLY straight" Princess Aurora said.

"HEY sleeping tits, do I have to remind you that I'm PROTECTING your ass. Only a few disney princesses really have abilities worthy of defending themselves."

"I'm a black girl, I can fight ....." Tiana said suddenly.

Sam and Dolphin just looked at Tiana and blinked.

"....Well sort of. I'm not agile like Pochantos or magical like blondie over there, sorry but I always forget her name ....but I am black you know."

"Clearly disney had to create you so they wouldn't get sued" Sam snarked.

"There's lots of minorities here!" Mulan said. "I'm Chinese, Tiana's black, Pochantos is indian, Jasmine is arabic...."

"And I'm a big fat ******" Sam said. "Moving on...."

Dolphin cracked her knuckles. "Whatever sort of nasty is after the Princesses, we need to be ready for it."

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

"Okay... let's go over who needs the most protection and see what we should do more about our situ-moo-ayshin" Sam said. "Snow White, is clearly stereotypical helpless female like." Sam said.

"Well she can cook though... maybe make some potions?" Tiana suggested. "That's what I can do too you know."

"She makes apple pies, not witchy stuff. Maybe she can be trained though. Hey God helps those who help themselves. You should teach Snow White how to brew more.... potent-y stuff" Sam said to Tiana. She nodded. "Aye sir."

"I can fight!" Aurora said, waving a magic wand. She flicked the wand and lit her hands on fire. She yelled and frantically ran around the palace. Dolphin rolled her eyes and calmly poured water on the flaming princess' hands.

"Maybe not..." Aurora said with a pout. "It's been a while and I'm not much of a fighter okay? My body is tense and jerky and I well... I just sleep a lot. I am Sleeping Fucking Beauty after all."

Jasmine cartwheeled and held a scimitar in both hands. "I'm a pretty average fighter, but I will try."

Sam levitated and kicked Jasmine in her face. He easily outmaneuvered her so-so, but hopelessly mediocre attacks. "Try harder. You still always needed Aladdin to save your female ass, didn't you?"

Jasmine begun to cry. "WE'RE JUST FEMALES. WE NEED BIG STRONG MANLY MEN TO PROTECT US. EVEN IF THEY ARE SHY, INTROVERTED ******S" Jasmine yelled. She leaned down and cleaned her face with her puffy blue leg thingies.

"She's right you know" Dolphin said. "Gay men are the ultimate heroes, the caring heart of women with the strength and sexual absurdity of regular men..."

"I need protection from no man" Mulan said wearing a ninja mask. She gave a 'come on' gesture for Sam to try and fight her.

Sam tried to palm strike Mulan but she easily twirled out of the way and kicked him in the balls. She hiyahed and karate chopped his head. "Ow. that...actually hurts. What the fuck" Sam said.

"It is I who will be protecting YOU" Mulan said. She kicked Sam in the face and for a few seconds he was knocked out cold. "Don't forget that I saved my people by pretending to be a man and joining the army!"

Dolphin just stared at that. "Damn she showed you....."

"Don't be so sure. I'm still better in magic than you" Sam said to Mulan after he regained consciousness. "For all we know this bad guy might be very strong against melee but weak to my sort of stuff."

"So Mulan's clearly the toughest fighter, followed by who?" Dolphin asked. "We need a hierarchy here."

"Well either me or...." Sam looked at Dolphin.

Were they really going to do it?

"Nothing wrong with a little friendly competition" Sam said. "We need to see who is best fit to lead these girls."

"We could both lead them, but we do need a person that's #1 in charge...." Dolphin said.

"So let's fight!" Sam said. He looked at Dolphin and smiled.

"Oh and I love you to death, but don't think I'm -" The shaman was interrupted by his entire body being lit on fire.
    Last edited by Hot Scalding Gayser; 12-16-2011 at 09:53 AM.

Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sam when was the last time you contributed anything the least bit socionics-related to a socionics conversation?

We can probably lump most of the Disney princesses/heroines into Delta NF, save Jasmine because Aladdin seems more alpha-bent. Probably safe to throw most Disney villains into ENFj.

also
    Quote Originally Posted by Galen View Post
    Cinderella is every type who's always wanted to get something good out of life without ever actually trying.
    :33333

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker View Post
    Snow White = Alpha SF. Also, NTR but extremely stupid to fall for that witch with the apple, and a bit of a doormat for cleaning up after 7 able-bodied grown men all the time.
    YEAH YOU SAID IT: A DOORMAT.

Bell is is more of an extravert because she's always talking, is bold, speaks up to the brash muscular guy in town and same thing with the beast when she sees him; I wouldn't get up in someone's face, because that's something an extravert is likely to do. Bell does it to defend herself, I would do it to defend others.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

We can probably lump most of the Disney princesses/heroines into Delta NF, save Jasmine because Aladdin seems more alpha-bent. Probably safe to throw most Disney villains into ENFj.
    I agree with you.

See? I care. =p

sam when was the last time you contributed anything the least bit socionics-related to a socionics conversation?
    I get frustrated and annoyed when I feel like nobody is listening to me and my theories. I deserve respect, not to be blown off and treated like crap. It's like my good friend Dan says 'When I say something, it's not always an invitation to argue/debate. It's an invitation for understanding.' I'm all about what is emotionally healthy for me, I won't participate in something if I'm not being understood.

Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BubblesAndSpikes View Post
    I get frustrated and annoyed when I feel like nobody is listening to me and my theories. I deserve respect, not to be blown off and treated like crap. It's like my good friend Dan says 'When I say something, it's not always an invitation to argue/debate. It's an invitation for understanding.' I'm all about what is emotionally healthy for me, I won't participate in something if I'm not being understood.
    Fair enough I guess, but if you're not going to participate in something make sure you don't actually participate in it.

TIM
    SEI(ISFp)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Pocahontas

I was thinking Pocahontas and her Boy looks just like SEI and her dual ILE but i'm still learning