TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default InvisibleJim v2 - Including Enneagram Edition

Possible outcomes in no particular order:

Socionics: LII/ILI/ESI/SLI/LIE these are all realistic options when coached carefully and correctly.

Enneagram, 1w2/4w5/5w4/5w6/6w5/8w7

I look forward to hearing your opinions.

I have erased all of my signatures etc.or the duration of this thread, the free-er the better.

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Of special interest would be the participation of @somavision and @Olga as they have met me in person and have had time to think about it.

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)

He's an ILI with a tendency to bleed Fi mobilising all over the place.

Ni Te > Ti Ne

L: He is capable of understanding complex systems and logical structures but to him it is more important that something is practically workable than consistent in its complexity. Rather than appealing to a system of principles and rules, he instead looks for efficient and reliable ways in which his abstract and far-reaching foresight can be fulfilled. Although easily able to discuss topics of a theoretical nature, he sees his time better spent on matters which can be empirically grounded. Indeed, he may view the world as an incredibly complex whole which cannot be fully categorised by theory. Rather than stick to a set of principles that do not change, he is more likely to criticise absolutism and deal with matters on a case by case basis, re-evaluating his informational outlook accordingly.
    T: Although capable of great flashes of insight, he tends to not explicitly verbalise the products of his imagination but instead focus on what is logically explainable, readily systemising his findings and discarding those that do not align with his logical system. Instead of spending his time investigating the trends of the past and future, he prefers to focus on the more ready possibilities through which he can apply his logic. While focusing his efforts on clarifying his worldviews and opinions, he prioritises the theoretical consistency and clarity of the opinions themselves rather than the usefulness of those opinions at any given time. He carefully considers the consequences of his own actions but is less inclined to inform others on this unless they explicitly ask for it. When asked, he will try to explain his insight clearly without being cryptic.

For instance, he would heavily prefer Paragraph L over Paragraph T.

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I still think Ti-IXTj (maybe INTj > ISTj I'm not sure) E6 sp/so or sx/so or something else with so.

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ashton View Post
    You made a sockpuppet account to astroturf your own thread didn't you
    No, that's Echidna1000 or whatever his name was.

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ashton View Post
    Oh. I thought that dude had an account already.
    Yeah, I was lazy and clicked 'connect with Facebook'. Suddenly it created a new account for me :S

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

You realy think this is a good idea, Jim? Entering here is like kicking a wasp's nest, and what comes after is a bit painful. Trust me.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

LII. I could probably be persuaded to see LSI but right now I don't.

6w5 most definitely. No opinion on instincts.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Well, Ti is there.

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Please do bring something to the table in term of describing why. This is boringly inane and unconvincing because there's nothing material here so far.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleJim View Post
    Please do bring something to the table in term of describing why. This is boringly inane and unconvincing because there's nothing material here so far.
    lol, i hear you, and i wasn't going to contribute for that reason, but you liked the previous posts with just opinions so i figured you were cool with it.

i don't type using math and shit, though, i just get impressions and compare with other people i've typed, so i don't have anything you'll like. you have a characteristic way of communicating where you present information in a way that requires some deciphering on my part - sort of idiosyncratic and untranslated from your own thoughts to publicly understood language - that i'm used to seeing in LIIs.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

6w5/5w6 is obvious, leaning towards 6

I initially thought LSI when interviewing him for the first time on cam, LII is also possible but less likely. ILI doesn't make much sense IMO, just a very different style and energy from k0rp, cpig, other obvious ILIs.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

ooooh, he goes on cam? when? that would help.

Mermaid with Stellar views SyrupDeGem's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

By invitation....

I'd like to understand motive though Jim? I know you enjoy being prodded if the challenger presents a worthy argument.Well i think i may understand,... but am unable to present things in ways that appeal to you so i'm wondering what i can offer to this.

I'm not even sure that this thread will show you that which you wish to be revealed/uncovered. Maybe it will, maybe you want group consensus, maybe that says something about your type? prehaps not.

Idk, explain how you think i can contribute.... and i'll feel it out.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lungs View Post
    ooooh, he goes on cam? when? that would help.
    I stole a session once upon a time when he was new.

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HelenOfTroy View Post
    By invitation....

I'd like to understand motive though Jim? I know you enjoy being prodded if the challenger presents a worthy argument.Well i think i may understand,... but am unable to present things in ways that appeal to you so i'm wondering what i can offer to this.

I'm not even sure that this thread will show you that which you wish to be revealed/uncovered. Maybe it will, maybe you want group consensus, maybe that says something about your type? prehaps not.

Idk, explain how you think i can contribute.... and i'll feel it out.
    Fair enough. It's not about group consensus as such, more to see if there are arguments I haven't considered before and what strength they might have. I also wanted to bring enneagram into the discussion; although I often think it's a poor mechanism it will be interesting to see what people bring to the table regarding the correlation of multiple systems and why.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

6w5 because you have a pretty obvious knee-jerk reaction when it comes to authority and the moderation on the forum. you also seem reactive triad and you give me the impression of "if you fuckers would just listen to me i would straighten out how wrong you are look under this rock, come on" in a way i associate with 6w5 (that i relate to).

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lungs View Post
    6w5 because you have a pretty obvious knee-jerk reaction when it comes to authority and the moderation on the forum. you also seem reactive triad and you give me the impression of "if you fuckers would just listen to me i would straighten out how wrong you are look under this rock, come on" in a way i associate with 6w5 (that i relate to).
    I echo this sentiment. A similar theme can be evidenced all across the interstellar medium of 'type' forums.

For instincts i go with sp/sx. That damn sp. If i could chose sp/sp i'd go with that. It seems to be an internal conflict with Jim.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Idk, I don't think jim is so last. Hard to describe why...I would say probably sx/so.

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    Idk, I don't think jim is so last. Hard to describe why...I would say probably sx/so.
    With sp being a definate first i would employ process of elimation with the last two. IMO Jim craves intense one to one connections (albeit with very few) more than social oneness.... however, attempt to get too close and you'll be hit with the sp stick.

If there were a stacking sp/sp/sp that would prob fit best. Jim, like everyone else, has work to do.

This is a very crude explanation, it may serve better to look at the enneagram of 6w5 (which i believe Jim is) in conjunction with sp/sx for better definition.. need link.

I will attempt to go into soc/mbti type later.

TIM
    Fi-SLE 3w9 so/sp
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think I see E1 over the others. E5 is a possibility as well, but the way you're so over-critical with high expectations makes me lean E1.

edit- but i just read what other people posted about 6w5 and that makes sense, too.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HelenOfTroy View Post
    With sp being a definate first i would employ process of elimation with the last two. IMO Jim craves intense one to one connections (albeit with very few) more than social oneness.... however, attempt to get too close and you'll be hit with the sp stick.

If there were a stacking sp/sp/sp that would prob fit best. Jim, like everyone else, has work to do.

This is a very crude explanation, it may serve better to look at the enneagram of 6w5 (which i believe Jim is) in conjunction with sp/sx for better definition.. need link.

I will attempt to go into soc/mbti type later.
    I dunno, I don't get the impression that jim is as gruff as you make him out to be. Get hit with the sp stick? I don't see that.

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I dunno, I don't get the impression that jim is as gruff as you make him out to be. Get hit with the sp stick? I don't see that.
    Well... how close have you got? My guess is ...not very. Thoough i could be wrong. I suppose it also depends on your own view of closeness. What is yours?

I do also have the advantage of knowing Jim fairly well irl. My conclusions would be based on my interaction with and observation of him over several forums, more a couple of years and some in depth exploration/interaction. I am most likely heavily biased in my views and i'm not keen on this turning into a 'i know him better' competition.

Also worth mentioning is that i have little knowledge of socionics, i am pretty new to this. I have some rudimentary knowledge of mbti/enneagram/instinctual variants. All in all i'm a novice with a pretty good intuitive feel of people.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh, you know him IRL? Well I don't know him very well, so your observations would hold more weight there.

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh, you know him IRL? Well I don't know him very well, so your observations would hold more weight there.
    I'm not convinced they would actually. When we become personally involved it's sometimes difficult to see the person from the emotional attachment. I am interested in others observations and interactions.

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Imo, I'm going to go with Ti-LII 6w5 sp/sx from what I've seen of you.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleJim View Post
    Of special interest would be the participation of @somavision and @Olga as they have met me in person and have had time to think about it.
    Invisible Jim... thank you for your expression of special interest. Afraid can't really contribute much, from our meeting I'd doubt Se ego, but I wouldn't heavily bet on it. I think I initially got the impression of you as possibly ILI, but was in no way fixed on this - honestly wouldn't be surprised if you were LII ILI SLI or LIE. I'll put £1.50 each way on ILI. My relative ignorance with regards to the e-type system prevents me from even guessing at that.
    IEE-Ne

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

InvisibleJim, my dear, you are NiTe in every in every system, and I’m certain of it…. I think my method of “typing” people would only annoy you if I introduced it; I will however say this:
    I have done extensive study in order to figure out my own type. I am NiTe/ILI and it is extremely difficult for me to find other people that are actually this type. I know this, because when I meet them, I don’t have to explain everything I say, because other ILIs just get it. The communication is clinical and without irrational crap, no matter what the topic is. I talk to several “NiTe” people on the web and you are one of three people I don’t need to explain myself to. I guess you could say this is a kind of intuitive “certainty” on my part….

I am not all that familiar with enneagram. I am 1w2. I could see you as an E1, if it weren’t for your blatant mistrust of people; with my limited knowledge of enneagram, I would guess 6w5.

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)

'A difference in energy' could be described by Jim's Accepting/Producing subtype... He would almost certainly be an ILI-Te, which is often more robust in manner than your average ILI-Ni.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My first two questions are:

1) Why the influx of noobs to present their views here and influence others when they could and — I'm sure — already have done so on other forums?

2) If memory serves, Jim, you've described yourself as a moral absolutist. What is the standard from which your moral convictions are derived?

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by k0rpsy View Post
    My first two questions are:

1) Why the influx of noobs to present their views here and influence others when they could and — I'm sure — already have done so on other forums?

2) If memory serves, Jim, you've described yourself as a moral absolutist. What is the standard from which your moral convictions are derived?
    1) Because they know me better than most and are also active on other typology communities.
    1) If you want to see something constructive happen first form a crucible
    1) Not so much.

2) A bit of this and a bit of that, muddled together with protestant views from my upbringing with what people act that they want rather than what they say.

Creepy-pokeball

Jim, youve been whoring around on us

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jadae2point0 View Post
    Jim, youve been whoring around on us
    It's okay Jadae; I'll keep some hugs in storage for you.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Creepy-pokeball

lol

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

sp/so > any other stacking imo - there is an air of practicality about you (sp) in combination with a pronounced involvement in the social/political landscape (so). Choosing among the archetypes associated with the stackings the "statesman" would be fitting. As well as the criticisms that you waged against hkkmr in past concerning what you saw as gender-based favoritism could be an expression of sx-last.

w/ socionics type from semantics you come up as process + dynamic so Te-ILI is my guess. I don't remember seeing a single post where you would be explaning why something is the way it is, adopting a didactic tone and shelving information into categories - in other words, you would make for a poor dual for ExEs.

I must say I've had difficulty understanding some of your posts, though I am not going to attribute this to type. Your expression style seems to be a trait particular to yourself. I am curious, however, and if this question is too personal you don't have to answer it, do you have some form of dyslexia?

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by siuntal View Post
    I must say I've had difficulty understanding some of your posts, though I am not going to attribute this to type. Your expression style seems to be a trait particular to yourself. I am curious, however, and if this question is too personal you don't have to answer it, do you have some form of dyslexia?
    I've never been diagnosed with anything, so I guess not.

TIM
    LSI- Se 6w5
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My dearest Jim,

I am not going to participate in this pseudo intellectual mental circle jerk. You know me well enough to know that I will not be able to provide you with any new information or insight on your being. I feel as though I do not have a very clear or unbiased opinion of you and I doubt that will ever change. I know that I told you in private I thought you were some kind of introverted obstinate serious type, but really... who am I to say that?

I also believe that anybody that has not spent any time with you in person or extended amounts of intimate time with you face to face on Skype would be even remotely capable of giving a quasi accurate typing of you. You are multifaceted. Somebody would have to be pretty arrogant to think they can type you based on a few meager posts/ photos.

So, I will leave you with this nostalgic impression that you have left in my memory.

P.S. Yes yes, I know I am a master at paint.
    Last edited by Hemoglobin; 10-29-2012 at 02:27 PM.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast