Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Interesting facts about you

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

When I was a child, everyday at breakfast I'd take a slice of cheese and break it into little parts, then sort them from smallest to biggest. Then eat them starting from the smallest

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I have a weird drinking method and weird eating method

Drinking method
    - Instead of putting my lips on the tip, i put the whole opening of the bottle inside my mouth

Eating candy method - i suck it like a lollipop 🍭 i don't put it inside my mouth.. And sip it inside like normal people... I hold the candy and lick it and play it in my mouth

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I came VERY close to drowning when I was a kid. I was at was at somebody else's house and I fell into the deep end of the pool when I didn't yet know how to swim. I panicked like shit underwater until I was pulled up by a babysitter who luckily just happened to be there. When I finally got to the surface I remember feeling numbness across my body, like how when you fall asleep while sitting upwards and your foot gets numb from the lack of circulation, but with your whole body instead.

If it weren't for that babysitter being there I'd probably be dead.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I have blood "phobia". The view of blood (own, generally) may to make me the giddiness, it becomes dark in my eyes and I may fall without consciousness. This happens as the reflects narrow the vessels which go to the brain, the oxygen drops and the brain switches off. I never got to the last stage of loosing the consciousness, but had other often. When I give the blood from my vein, I need to don't look or to lay during this. Little scratches don't activate this, only some deeper wounds. Even the view of the blood scenes on TV may make me the giddiness, though it's rare.
    The last time I got this was at a dentist. I even did not saw the blood but only felt like he injured one of small vessels near teeth and possibly there was the smell of blood. I did not say to him, just got the giddiness and the darkening.
    The hardest case was when I did myself the opening of the hidradenitis in a armpit by the thick needle. I needed to breath deeply during the process. After digging it for several seconds, I then needed to stop for a about a minute, sometimes to lay a little to restore my mind and then to return to the process again. To inspire some anger also helped. I've reached to the plasticine alike core of the abscess and pushed it away, so the main infection was removed. Then have applied the iodine and synthomycin compress, to finish the healing.

TIM
    SLI-H sp/so
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

As a child I thought when you find out that Santa isn't real you've successfully reached the next stage in life: your teens
    And I thought when you find out that god isn't real then you've successfully reached adulthood. Like a giant test.

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm the first generation in my family with academic education. (Hmm. Should I rephrase my statement?)

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I'm actually shy type..

I'm a combination of shy and shameless.

There are times I'm really shy..

But there's also times i have no shy, nor shame.

bye now
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

--->

Attached Images Attached Images

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

List of my major injuries so far, all of them extremely bizarre and evidence of tremendous stupidity:

- As a kid I once fell over after rocking my chair backwards and forwards in a reckless manner. Falling, I entirely bit through the spot under my lower lip with my front teeth. After getting stitches at the hospital I could not eat food of err... substance for two weeks. I still have a small scar from the incident, and yell at people not sitting properly on their chair.

- Another child story. Climbing grandma's glossy table in her living room I slipped and crashed into a radiator from above. Diagnosis: severe injury of the right heel. I had to wear arch supports for two months

- Carrying a giant laundry bag downstairs I underestimated how smooth the soles of my indoor slippers were. On the last stair (!) I fell, my tailbone receiving the most damage of the collapse. Miraculously, my ass was fine, just my back gave me a mind-numbing sting. It was only bruised but hurt like someone was ripping the spine out of my body I was crying and rolled around in bed for the rest of the day.

- Preparing for my A-levels I developed tendonitis from too much writing. Likely with the wrong pen, the wrong position, I don't know. It would strike all of a sudden after a long day with a slight pinching feel around my wrists that I ignored, but yeah: my hand just stopped moving properly. I was just too ambitious/industrious, especially for math which I thought I was bad at, gosh I hated the subject. After getting a bracer two days before the actual exams I just went on writing with my left hand since I just didn't want to give the fuck up. Eventually, the left also began to hurt. The doc wanted to give me an injection to resolve all the cramped muscles but I refused (for reasons you will read below). I got the chance to write my levels later that month with a whole lot of pills in my blood and a room of my own where two people were watching me. This shit felt like 1984. Eventually I got a C math grade, very good other grades, praise for bravery and endurance at least, which felt... nice I guess. Though I already knew that I was obstinate by myself, people's opinions were superfluous. Long-term the story was even more excruciating: Up to this very day my hand did not fully recover yet, I get the same symptoms again and again. Moral of the story, don't work hard for something you despise. The more you give it your all the more you'll fail anyways. And as I always say, the school system must be destroyed in the first place.

- My hobby used to be sewing when I was a teen. I had a super fluffy carpet back then. I once walked across it inconspicuously and out of nowhere, a needle pierced the front part of my right foot HORIZONTALLY. I had just dropped that needle thing into the carpet, don't know how. It practically disappeared in my foot The X-Ray looked horrifying, so was the attempt of the incompetent docs to get it out without surgery with their instruments of doom. My poor dad got his hand squeezed way too hard while sitting beside me, I was breaking down entirely. Eventually I had to wait for 2 days with this eerie feeling in my entire leg until legit operation. The latter turned out to be risky, the doctors told me I could become paralyzed if they hit a nerve. Gladly things worked out, I just have a dark spot from the place of removal, phantom pains, and regular panic attacks. If you even get something like a syringe close to me I start screaming and crying and kicking things like a berserk. As with the school system, I believe the medical field should be eradicated and rebuilt.

- When I was 13, 14 or so. My brother (half as old as I am) decided to sneak up behind me and hit my head hard with a wooden toy hammer. Just for fun, he had no apparent reason. The pain was so gruelling, I fell forward and laid on the ground for solid two minutes. I couldn't see anything. After that, I lost control in a rush of fury and started to choke him until he turned blue :-)

- Similar story, same culprit: In my teen years my little brother was playing around with some water pistol during summer and decided to level it at my face. Just for fun again, he was just laughing and all cheerful. But I... HATE "fun". Why? I had to be rushed to the oculist after a tiny piece of metal particle - origin unknown - got stuck in my left eye. The removal was... not so pleasant. I have yet to forgive him. Words cannot describe my anger and hatred

- Recent accident: While decorating for dad's birthday party in November, mom and I were fooling around dancing a bit. We were sort of arm in arm when she suddenly got too enthusiastic and wild. I was leaning forward simultaneously and got into her range. Mom ended up hitting me in the throat with full momentum of her arm. Thanks, my evening was ruined, it was hard to eat anything as was speaking and breathing.

People are always so surprised why I fight for bodily integrity in such an ardent manner, now you know why.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

this isn't really about me. but i have two brothers and they both share the same first name as my dad. the reason for this is that my mom was mad at my dad in the hospital when the second was born.

TIM
    ZGM
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

haha what

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

i think I have a remarkably composed personality all things considered.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ashlesha View Post
    this isn't really about me. but i have two brothers and they both share the same first name as my dad. the reason for this is that my mom was mad at my dad in the hospital when the second was born.
    Foreman has 12 children, five sons and seven daughters. His five sons are George Jr., George III ("Monk"), George IV ("Big Wheel"), George V ("Red"), and George VI ("Little Joey"). On his website, Foreman explains, "I named all my sons George Edward Foreman so they would always have something in common. I say to them, 'If one of us goes up, then we all go up together, and if one goes down, we all go down together!'"[25]

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I had e-mail talk with Yekaterina Filatova.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Im very sensitive to the fact when someone is smarter/less smarter than me and it makes me uncomfortable in both cases

I have a new stuffed animal in the shape of a panda that i hug sometimes

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

when people are much more intelligent than me I idealize a bit and assume other traits in them like enhanced empathy that actually might not exist. I've caused problems for myself this way.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I own a full matcha tea equipment.

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I'm addicted to nail enamel and I have 86 bottles of it. My favorite tone is dark green with sparkles.

Last edited by Hope; 02-11-2018 at 02:47 AM.

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal View Post
    I'm addicted to nail enamel and I have 86 bottles of it. My favorite tone is dark green with sparkles.

Same i have one of that

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

My nails suck though even the liquid lololol

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by idontgiveaf View Post
    Same i have one of that
    chickie! I've the 'nail junkie' of that brand.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I don't like GoT.

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've an ambivalent attitude towards GoT. I value the creativity of the plot and like some characters but I don't appreciate the values and the rules of the portrayed society.

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal View Post
    chickie! I've the 'nail junkie' of that brand.
    I see i just pick up random brand and which looks good but actually i suck at applying 😂

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I have a secret:

I am a very horny person yet i don't really get easily turned on when i am having sexual texts nor calls with someone online.

Seriously i don't know the fuck why.. Probably because i cannot see them in real life like.. Probably they're just not good mental stimulators? :/

Or.. I just don't like to read. Or listen only because i don't know, it doesn't really turn me on..

So, what I'm doing is i just fake it.. Like i have three guys i sext online i faked my orgasm. Like i just made sounds..
    Or when i send a pic, i just sent my hand covered with lotion 😂

And i think i will never do cam sex either because that's a stupid move for your vagina to be seen by everyone online with your face like it would be a legit proof of your secret lewd behavior online.

And i never sent vagina pic online.

I don't send boob pics with nipples too :/

Like I'm saying it's nudes but actually the nipples and vagina are covered with emojis

I cannot understand why would anyone feel comfortable sending their private parts online

Even if it's just your private parts but not head included.. Is just not okay for me.

I think it's okay for guys, but with girls, i think it's not especially the vagina because that's very precious..

Nips is ok because guys have nips too.. But i don't send nips

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In kindergarten and first years of primary school, teachers thought I was unable to speak, they had to call my family to ask if I was disabled. And kids used to accuse me of hiding things from them because I didn't talk at all and I really didn't care much about any of that. But in my teenage years I changed a lot, quite to the opposite of what I was.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

- I still don't own a driver's license. Never needed it because of EU public transportation. Though recently I saw a post that said it's gay culture not to have or need one. They're right

- My laptop sleeve, wallet, and phone case are recycled from cement bags and all have a tiger printed on them on the front side. On the other side, you can still read safety instructions and risks for mixing the cement.

- My great-grandfather was a highly honored Nazi general. He even had a bronze statue in a town marketplace, but gladly it has been removed. I also know he served ten years in Russian prison and was released due to severe illness. I'm glad grandma talked to me about this instead of being all hush hush, our lineage is innocent. The more you know

- Yes it is true, I do speak, read, and write rudimentary Korean. So I lied when I said I listen to K-Pop despite not understanding anything. I only said it to hype up the appeal to the music which is in effect there since most fans don't understand a basic sentence and still like the music a lot. I did start out like this but tried to learn in the meantime.

- I'm good at sculpting!

- My father is an self-pres E6 and does the most stereotypical 6 things. He loves that insurances exist but routinely gets upset by their letter spam and criticizes them without doing anything. He stores everything on two backup hard drives at once and always talks about "in an emergency scenario...". He speeds with his car but tells others to be careful going anywhere.

- After sitting down reading at the local lake I once got locked in the backstage area of an open-air theatre without knowing or noticing it. I escaped pretending to be an intern past the guards who did not suspect my acting. I think I sat down in the right area that fits my character ironically, it must have attracted me.

- My first childhood crush was Zac Efron. I was in denial about liking Ashley Tisdale more.

- I actively speak and write in six languages. I used to learn French and could read hieroglyphs but I forgot most of it.

- Recently I have published my first story! Surprisingly, it did not flop even if I wasn't at my best while writing it. I publish the next one around March 23. Details remain classified until further updates.

- TMI: I once got my period on a class trip in the middle of London among fellow pupils, wearing white trousers. And I tend to bleed a lot with severe cramps. There was no medication or tampon in sight, and we had to stay in our groups so I had to manage ushering them into a store which took several hours to find since we got lost. Since then, I keep a calendar and watch my skin condition to see when it could happen.

- At university, I have written a paper on Batman & Robin (1997) dissecting the portrayal of gender and class. I later regretted that I did NOT mention George Clooney's batnipples. Pity.
    Last edited by Chae; 03-11-2018 at 02:16 PM.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have 180 degree (or more) peripheral vision.

I speak French and some Arabic and Wolof (a West African language)

My siblings and I are the only ones of our first cousins with a pure Jewish bloodline.

I've never taken an IQ test but I got a near-perfect score on the SAT.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

- I'm completely blind on my left eye.
    - I have absolute pitch - the ability to recognize musical pitches or chords without a reference tone.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

When I was about 4 my social self completely withdrew from the world and lost contact but I emerged back within a year or two but I wasn't exactly the same anymore as before.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    I have 180 degree (or more) peripheral vision.

I speak French and some Arabic and Wolof (a West African language)

My siblings and I are the only ones of our first cousins with a pure Jewish bloodline.

I've never taken an IQ test but I got a near-perfect score on the SAT.
    that's amazing!!! O_o

Melodies from Mars~
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Whenever I sneeze I never get past the "Ahhh" part, the sensation just dissipates as I breathe out so it just looks like I'm yawning.

TIM
    ZGM
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

i like mukbang

aka people eating food on camera

it's popular in south korea which is where my favorite mukbanger is from

i sent him a message once

TIM
    ILE ENTp-Ti
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I look like ENTp on Filatova Sketches . Maybe it has something to do with the fact I am half-Russian.
    People keep telling me all the time that I look 20 years younger than I really am. It's so striking that I can hear it really very often. Not only this, my behaviour is not maturing either. I also dress like in twenties, usually very fancy which is somehow not in line with my perceived introversion. People at work think I am some 20 years old. I sometimes hear "you're very young" from people younger than me.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I used to attribute my huge peripheral vision to strabismus something which I have in both eyes. These days it is only noticeable by eye covering test.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am about to move into house number 40.

This all began as a child moving location with parents then with mother. Next came an overseas location.
    This then carried on with step father taking us to his family land and him then needing to relocate for job prospects and finally by choosing a partner focused on his career.

Maybe I was created to adjust to moving locations, maybe I just accepted this was part of life and became used to it.
    I do know that I don’t get attached to houses though I do have a few favourite living locations.

This next move has been suggested to the family through the police force for safety reasons.

So are wrapping up final works on the cottage we have been renovating and have found a dream home in a hobby farm area outside of the city...hopefully we can manage to keep the new property looking as it should.
    Once again I will work on renovating and restoring areas that need refining with the aid of tradies, husband can carry on in his new role with less stress and who knows maybe soon I will be learning farming skills!

Edit:
    So a bank stuffup which is Current Affair worthy has led to not being able to proceed with the new house purchase so have moved into a city apartment while we work on our next move...which is to depart this convict isle.
    It seems that one disaster in this place just gets replaced by another...latest happenings involve flooding and viewing a so called human beating his dog.
    Last edited by Hays; 06-10-2018 at 06:01 AM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I was born with large birthmark on the forehead. It was red. It has disappeared then.

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I have a small micro penis

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by idontgiveaf View Post
    I have a small micro penis