Thread: A lot like love

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default A lot like love

I love this film and both characters and I've been wondering what types they are. Any idea? Main characters are performed by Amanda Peet and Ashton Kutcher.
    Here's the trailer

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Ashton Kutcher seems SLE to me
    She is IEI

It's a dual movie
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Banned
    TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

According to somebody somewhere, Ashton Kutcher is IEE. But I can't recall where on earth I saw this. It might have been a Myers-Briggs typing and not a socionic typing. Anyway I usually assume that people are typecast into characters who are similar to themselves. I haven't seen the movie though. Also, it's always possible that the people who wrote the characters didn't develop them very well or made them inconsistent. So it's hard for me to type movie characters at all.

I am incoherent. I just got out of work and I should go to sleep.

About Ashton Kutcher himself (not the character in that movie, whatever type that character may be) I find him pleasant to look at. I've been noticing more and more examples of guys who I think are beautiful to look at who turn out to be delta NFs. It's that type of thing that convinces me there's something to VI. It's usually the eyes. I think I recognize them after a lifetime of learning that the people who have eyes like that are also the people who are 'nice' to me. That started all the way back in kindergarten.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nico1e View Post
    According to somebody somewhere, Ashton Kutcher is IEE. But I can't recall where on earth I saw this. It might have been a Myers-Briggs typing and not a socionic typing. Anyway I usually assume that people are typecast into characters who are similar to themselves. I haven't seen the movie though. Also, it's always possible that the people who wrote the characters didn't develop them very well or made them inconsistent. So it's hard for me to type movie characters at all.

You should get some sleep. I'll remember to talk about this when you're up.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Banned
    TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, not only do I need some sleep, but also, I need to quit starting and joining so many threads. I've lost track of everything. And I recall somewhere that you asked me my opinion about something, too, and it's buried someplace in my 30 zillion continuing threads. Sorry about that. I'll just let some of the extra threads slowly die down and I'll focus on just a few important threads.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Holy shit theres a shot at my junior high school at scene .22-26 !
    (D)IEE~FI-(C)SLE~Ni E-5w4(Sp/Sx)/7w8(So/Sp)/9w1(sp/sx)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    1)
    A girl who I want to date, asks me: well first tell me how tall you are?
    My reply: well I will answer that, if you first tell me how much you weigh!

2)
    A girl I was dating said she was oh so great at sex etc, but she didn't do blowjobs.
    My reply: Oh I'm really romantic etc, I just will never take you out to dinner.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nico1e View Post

About Ashton Kutcher himself (not the character in that movie, whatever type that character may be) I find him pleasant to look at. I've been noticing more and more examples of guys who I think are beautiful to look at who turn out to be delta NFs. It's that type of thing that convinces me there's something to VI. It's usually the eyes. I think I recognize them after a lifetime of learning that the people who have eyes like that are also the people who are 'nice' to me. That started all the way back in kindergarten.
    No ur right, Ashton Kutcher is typed a socionics IEE by some people. I dont personally have a clear opinion on his type myself though.
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I really liked that film and the characters but maybe it's not type related, just nice story and pictures.