LII-Ne 5w4 594 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Member Questionnaire (Ayuhime)

Member Questionnaire 1 (Ayuhime)
    What is beauty? What is love?
    It depends? It depends to who you are asking this under what kind of circumstances, but I suppose for me, beauty is... something pure? Something warm. When I look at something- be it a picture or person, something often visual- if it makes me feel warm and mushy or I simply can't take my eyes off, then this is beauty. At least, physical beauty. There are tons of different ways things are beautiful, as cheesy as it sounds, some stories and songs are beautiful in their own way. Sometimes it is a line in a story, a line so fitting and summarizes whole character and situation they are in, often end of a story with everyone lives happily ever after and they are most likely chilling in livingroom and talking about everything they went through with a light humor and fondness- To me, beauty and love are pretty connected and they both give a vibe of tenderness. Though, love is also taking care of that said person. Paying attention to their emotional well being (as well as physical?) and trying your best to be there for them, seeing them as a true equal to yourself and wishing best for them even if one day you become someone not "good" in their life. Love is something universal but personal and beautiful in it is own way- And I mean any kind of love by that. Mostly between friends in those instances, though.
    What are your most important values?
    I think fairness takes the cake. If I am crossing someone's rights, then even I should be called out on my bullshit so I realize/have no chance but to stop as it is hard to rationalize that for a long time. Also, development. Learning to accepting other people's views even if they are different from yours- (this was something I had to learn hard way). Also, honesty. I might hate losing an arguement, but this still doesn't make being a liar or twisting words to save face correct. I sometimes call myself on it before I can lie through my teeth since I can't fool anyone if there is no mask left to hide behind after throwing it away in front of someone else. Mercy is pretty big on list as well? And being able to change yourself/accept change as time goes on (I still have struggle with this...)
    Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?
    I don't have any specific belief, really. I was raised in a Muslim-centric society but ever since I was a child, it was silly to me. I mean, if I was just acting like I believed while I didn't, if God was such an all powerful being, who would I be deceiving but myself? I also used to view other people who hold tight to their beliefs as "idiots", yet finally came to realize that I simply take my emotional support from different places- From fictional characters. So, I am not laying any claim on any religion being the "true one" nor calling true or false on existance of an all-powerful being, I simply go with Agnostic.
    Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?
    Ideally, I would prefer a "borderless utopian world" so I really dislike war and militaries, yet I am also aware of how unrealistic such a thing would be as long as humans had survival instincts as greed comes from fear of having little, I believe. So, as long as we are still humans, there are always going to be countries and wars and militaries. And power to me, well... It depends, actually. I see power more as educational-military combination. When you have properly educated scientists and their aid on a decent military, I would view this as power for country-wise. You would have to specify what I think of power is as other than physical or mental "power", I tend to not considerate other possibilities? Also, emotional resilience too, perhaps.
    What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?
    A lot of different things? They often boil down to society constructs, philosophy, psychology, talking about characters related to psychology, general function/typing stuff, whatever series or character I am obsessed with at the time if I find someone who is willing to talk about it or listen, list goes on. And well... I think one of my main interests ever since childhood was realizing how people described different things with same words or same thing with different words- different points of view as well as language and its' limited usage always fascinated me. Because, it is a tool everyone uses but there is always some difference when anyone uses a word, yet most people seem ignorant to this factor and this is pretty much how most arguments broke out- Growing with an ISTP Mother and ESFJ Father, I kind of grew up with being used to seeing different approaches to situation and world in general. So this is a topic I can talk for hours too- semantics is the core base topic I always keep returning to. And well. I get bored easily so I need something new to learn/try/improve as I kind of like being a jack of all trades.
    Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
    Not really. I listen those kind of stuff or talk about it as much as I NEED to. Though, I might listen it if there is some new found information about biology or something like that- I like new info. Just not into health really. And when I /do/ pay attention, it is really easy to get paranoid over if I have X or Y or Z and maybe T-- this happens with mental health though. With physical health, meh. And I can tune out my body really so not often.
    What do you think of daily chores?
    Would prefer to not have any and I am really glad that I am going to be at family house until I graduate since it means hella less chore.
    Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.
    I like a lot of things, though it seems like mostly tragedy series or some sort of weird/meta/deconstruction/reconstraction of a trope thrown in it. Ie Madoka Magica (anime series but still.), Antichamber (video game but I really liked it), Adam Fawer- Improbable, Interstellar was pretty cool too. As again anime series, School-Live! counts. I rarely watch movies other than some local comedy ones, and occasionally something supernatural-ish (Dr.Strange was one of the recent examples to that) and I used to read lots of detective/crime novels but kind of grew bored of them... Stanley Parable-esque games are lovely as well. I also love Vocaloid series as well, The Night Series and Nazotoki/Nazokake takes the cake.
    What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?
    Lots of things? From a cover of a song which is about connecting over singing sang by different people from differnt countries with their pictures shown due to happiness/sentimental value of it all, to any emotionally impactful scene in any sort of series? Yuuki Yuna is A Hero takes the cake when it comes to making me cry though. I cry during Fuu's Breakdown and Karin's Mankai everytime without fail--- I rarely do cry other than when it is about fictional stuff. And even then, if there is no emotionally heavy air surrounding the thing, I most likely can hold back tears. It is rare for other people to make me cry as I opt to emotionally go numb. Smiling, again similar responses- but people can easily make me smile over a sincere smile/good wish/a non-empty praise a lot easier than cry.
    Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?
    At my home, in my room. I never feel as belonging as I do in wherever becomes my "room" for a few years by then. I especially feel that I belong there when in bed as well? My home with my family and I am sleeping in my room on my bed.
    What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
    Lack of attention/Problems with bonding with other people emotionally/paying attention to their emotional state and discipline. I can't easily commit to anything that can not be finished within 2 days and even then, it has to be something I am interested in. Pretty stubborn. Might come off as arrogant and too confidant/self-boasting even while trying to joke around. Taking care of my body and myself in general? And I dislike almost all I counted- maybe save for 'myself'. Just today, my mother was talking with my ESFJ cousin about how I never really put on make up or did "girly things", as well as have motor skills of a toddler for most part. Pretty naive, now that I think about it. And they tend to find it "adorable" yet this is something I really don't like. Also uncertainity.
    What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
    My 'intelligence' and memory. People tend to view me as a well-informed young girl if we are not butting heads about how most of the conventions are pretty stupid and makes no sense. They also tend to describe my thought process as "out there" and "weird" but not in an exactly bad way...? More in "this mode of thinking is in another level" way, which I don't really agree with... Also, probably good will. I have no ill intention towards people as far as I am aware, and this is something I really strive for? I like the fact that I actually spent even from my early years thinking about my own thinking process and how it related to others/myself and kept that compare-contrast so I now easily can see how I would understand a subject in class a lot easier than others. I still suck when it comes to emotions but eh.
    In what areas of your life would you like help?
    I was going to say that I didn't want any help and should be able to figure things out on my own, but... Probably interpersonal relationships and how to interpret them? How to maintain them. How to actually be present in them. Humans in general are confusing.
    Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
    My memories are pretty hazy about that time so....
    What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?
    I hate impulsive people and people who like to order others around or -even if subtly- manipulate them. As well as people with hidden agendas. I really care about honesty and thoughtful action, as well as open minded people. Close minded people makes me want to bang my head to a wall. I often get along with (will use MBTI types as I don't know their Socionics) MBTI IxxP types -not really with ISFPs though-, high Ne types and occasionally with INxJs. Also with ISFJs.
    How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?
    I like reading romance stuff but I am noping the fudge out of both despite being curious about them as well. I don't really get an attraction for either, so it is more of intellectual curiousity and wanting to try things at least once- But I don't want to break hearts as I quickly had to figure out that my type of love for them is different than other "dating side"s type of love. So I want nothing from a partner.
    If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
    My main concern would be making sure that I know as much as I could possibly learn about child development to ensure I would at least have some base info before diving into it. My main concern would be making sure that they feel they are heard as a person and that they know that they are their own individual and not a small clone of anyone nor are they seen lesser for their age- I would also have to learn how to take care of a household as well as what to feed them etc so it would be a training from hell on my nerves. And well. If I am taking a huge responsibility such as a young life, I can not go half way with that. If I am responsible, I am going to do my best. I shall.
    A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
    Inward: Even though I can see how you could come to that view from your POV THIS STILL MAKES NO SENSE AND THIS FRUSTRATES ME COME ON NOW

Outward: *depends to topic and whoever I am with and my general irritability level before that claim was ever thrown/how strong I feel about that thing etc* *Probably would go into discussing it with them though*
    Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
    I see humanity as a type of somehow-harder-to-kill-than-a-cockroach parasitic virus-like creatures yet also feel fascinated by them because we are pretty damn resourceful and clever in some ways. I am both really interested in humankind and also wish someone would wipe such an unnecessary species off from planet earth before we suck all the resources it has to offer to other beings even more. And there are a lot of them, but I think one of the major ones is how toxic relationships of any kind are being normalized. With how family relations seems to be started to being even more devalued as well as no real emotional connections to parents, children grew up in a society which is obsessed with pretty much romance and sex and are taught that they are not supposed to communicate with people they are attracted to to actually establish a real communication as real people but to idolize said people as the ones to "give their pointless life suddenly a meaning" as well as "all the missing love from their life" and be pretty much "purity-sues who can never be bad" which also leads to teach that it is a "chasing other kind down in a hunter-like way" as well, which is... just no.
    How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
    It depends if we are talking about actual friends or acquaintances tbh. I tend to be a part of a small circle who I call "friends" at every place I moved so far- people who tend to not really cause havoc and simply do their own things and hang out now and then- and when I choose long time friends, it is often with mutual bonding over a shared interest. And well, I act pretty cheerful in either case? Zany, mostly friendly, somewhat awkward with that "alien charm", but ultimately harmless so they don't mind the weirdness. I tend to be pretty carefree around people actually consider my friends and also might drop my cheerful face down to talk some serious matters- sometimes I look too serious while I would be zoning out/thinking and when I talk with people, I often have at least a small polite smile- So it is rare for people to see my "serious face"?
    How do you behave around strangers?
    It depends really. But mostly, I am silent and polite. I try to not ruffle any feathers if they don't ruffle any first, and even then I tend to keep to myself for most part. Though, if I was in a place where I wouldn't ever see those people, I might suddenly be overly social as well? Ie I spent whole highschool being a loner attached to her phone but when we went to Lego robotics tournaments for two days, I was the only one socializing with people there and having fun from our small group. I actually met them again next year in tournaments and was pretty happy to see them again, they recognized me as well. So again, it depends to my mindset and what kind of person said stranger is.

I sacrificed my night sleep for this. There you go, @Chae

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Si/Ne chilling in the living room over Se/Ni battlefield and ordering- obvious. I stick with Ne lead because your focus on Si - chores, health - is not as pronounced as in a Si HA. You even asked for caretaking in the last sentence.
    And in the first, talking how beauty can also be related to love and caring.

Instinctual stacking: So/Sp, counter-view on society over intimacy.

TIM
    INTj-Ti
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't see any reason to doubt LII-Ne. You don't give off a delta NF vibe.

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

"Ideally, I would prefer a "borderless utopian world" so I really dislike war and militaries" - Devalued Se, maybe polr

"What are you most important values?-
    I think fairness takes the cake." - Putting fairness first is typical of Ti dom.

"What do other's see as your weaknesses? Lack of attention/Problems with bonding with other people emotionally/paying attention to their emotional state and discipline." - Fe seeking prob.

LII sounds good.

Sir that's my emotional support gremlin ApeironStella's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-Ne 5w4 594 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry for late reply, I wanted to read more about the types/IME and sleep well before replying them so I wouldn't sound as confused/blabbering as I did at questionnaire.

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    Si/Ne chilling in the living room over Se/Ni battlefield and ordering- obvious. I stick with Ne lead because your focus on Si - chores, health - is not as pronounced as in a Si HA. You even asked for caretaking in the last sentence.
    And in the first, talking how beauty can also be related to love and caring.

Instinctual stacking: So/Sp, counter-view on society over intimacy.
    Having Ne/Si and Ti/Fe certainly isn't a question at this point. And well, I didn't ask for caretaking in the last sentence? I know that my habit of not sleeping well isn't healthiest way to live, but I don't want help in that. What I mainly have a problem with is interpersonal relationships and "love and caring" as in more of "having a warm/friendly atmosphere" more than "physical needs/health needs". I pay attention to them enough to be somewhat functional, what I tend to be confused most about is how to connect with people. Ie today I was at my small "friend circle" (people I find interesting and would like to befriend/know more about who also happens to befriended each other already to different degrees/hang out together mostly) and I wanted to try to talk more with female ISTP and INFP in the group who usually hang together (MBTI types, not sure about their Socionics yet) but I simply didn't know how to. So I mostly spent the time being silent or made some side comments which get ignored, though later the ISTP asked for advice on how to deal with someone selfish to both me and INFP. It is like, they trust my judgement but I am not exactly "connected" with them even if I would very much like to connect. Health is something more of meh again. Doesn't also LIIs hate chores as well, especially LII-Ne subtype? It is easy to mistype them as intuitive firsts at times, so I heard. (looking around at forums)

And well... So/Sp sounds possible actually, I am not as certain of my instinctual variants so open to suggestions on what it might be (though, sx-blindspot for sure. Almost.)

There was also a reply saying I was most likely a EII or IEE, I recall..? It seems to be deleted but no, Fi is one of the two functions I REALLY suck at.

Quote Originally Posted by Syynth View Post
    I don't see any reason to doubt LII-Ne. You don't give off a delta NF vibe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Muddy View Post
    "Ideally, I would prefer a "borderless utopian world" so I really dislike war and militaries" - Devalued Se, maybe polr

"What are you most important values?-
    I think fairness takes the cake." - Putting fairness first is typical of Ti dom.

"What do other's see as your weaknesses? Lack of attention/Problems with bonding with other people emotionally/paying attention to their emotional state and discipline." - Fe seeking prob.

LII sounds good.
    See, that was what I was saying from start, I really do look for help with Fe/seek help with it and I am horrible with Se. I can somewhat handle my Si enough to pass as I can take care of myself IRL, though I really don't personally care as much about it even if I see why people do. But it was suggested that ILE was possible so just to be sure, I wanted to fill a questionnare. Might do a video one as well, but I think I am mostly settled on LII-Ne again, as that still seems to fit a lot better.

TIM
    INTj-Ti
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ayuhime View Post
    There was also a reply saying I was most likely a EII or IEE, I recall..? It seems to be deleted but no, Fi is one of the two functions I REALLY suck at.
    To those who haven't had much experience with LIIs, the Ne subtype does look a lot like a delta NF. The way they act and communicate is dictated by Ne, and they can be surprising expressive when in an Fe mood. This effect is amplified if they also happen to be SO first. However unlike delta NFs, their Ti is constantly operating in the background monitoring all input and making all the decisions, even if it isn't obvious to other people.

TIM
    LII-Ne 5w4 594 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmm... I really don't want to create another topic for this so reviving this thread because I wonder if I really am internally consistent enough for a Ti-base since I seem to change everything I define myself with and how I view things a lot, which could or could not be upgrades to Ti or simply Ne. I still believe it is more likely to be Ti-base but? Open to suggestions/opinions.

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

ILI?
    "All nations will place their hope in him."
    (Mt 12:21)

TIM
    LII-Ne 5w4 594 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Slugabed View Post
    ILI?
    Any reason for Ni-Se>Ne-Si and Te-Fi>Ti-Fe?

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ApeironStella View Post
    Any reason for Ni-Se>Ne-Si and Te-Fi>Ti-Fe?

Observing you in general (how you communicate and your interests) seem much more ILI than LII to me (my best friend is LII btw).
    INTps are more scattered in general than LIIs imo.
    More P than J, at least what I've seen in here.

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...06#post1204106
    Last edited by Hope; 07-18-2017 at 05:34 AM.

TIM
    LII-Ne 5w4 594 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Slugabed View Post
    Observing you in general (how you communicate and your interests) seem much more ILI than LII to me (my best friend is LII btw).
    INTps are more scattered in general than LIIs imo.
    More P than J, at least what I've seen in here.

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...06#post1204106
    Hm... Isn't it an ILE's answers, though? I can see ILE being possible, quite likely actually, but I don't see Se duality seeking in myself? Fe or Si I can see, as I tend to neglect my physical needs often while I am immersed in my favourite things, and likely only just now realized this because I am living with my mother still and she always pays attention to those stuff so I never was actually left alone to take care of my physical needs?

Edit: Rereading an ILI profile though, it is a lot more certain that it is ILI or ILE, as my communication tends to be on p grounds than j aftert thinking it through, yeah. In either case there is strong judgement and intuition functions, and I am frankly just confused and probably should take the time to reread all functions and whole theory right from the start at this point?

Edit 2: My values and morality isn't consistent enough for a Fi HA type, though?

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

LII with slight possibility of ILE.

Logic: categories vs structures?
    I think your Se is probably PoLR. Fi vs Se. Where is your development potential? Have you experienced supervision? In which temperament would you place your imaginary dual Ej or Ip?
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    LII-Ne 5w4 594 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by unsuccessfull Alphamale View Post
    LII with slight possibility of ILE.

Logic: categories vs structures?
    I think your Se is probably PoLR. Fi vs Se. Where is your development potential? Have you experienced supervision? In which temperament would you place your imaginary dual Ej or Ip?
    My first instinct was to ask for clarifications on what we define as "categories" and "structure" for this context, yet I would say categories. Different sub categories to take pieces from and to add if necessary/wanted.

Se PoLR was what I was thinking about, as I pretty much freeze physically under a threat -though also might have to do with 9ness, fear of own's possible strenght to hurt others- and with Fi, while I am still not good at all "psychological closeness" stuff, I can at least create some Ti-based "morality rules" like "Live and let live" "Don't hurt others" "Be fair even if it is not most profitable for you in the situation" and for most part, try to follow it?

With an IP dual, it would likely be far too...inactive? I would need someone to push me actually do things with encouragement, gentle persuasion, nudging. (Ie, with my ESE father, he often is aware of my unconsinous need for approval and positive emotional reactions to things I work with, as well as how to translate my behaviour to others.)

That's where ILI becomes unlikely on another thought, as an SEE would easily make me go "Nope".

My development potential is most likely on human relations -how to human and communicate- as well as taking better care of my physical needs (I can do enough to survive but unless it is a major imminent health issue and sometimes even then, I don't exactly take action or know how to.) It is Si or Fe dual seeking most likely, which adding before, would lead to LII.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

logic-proof LII
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

according to talking on the forum
    seems Fe. and not LII as thinks at now

TIM
    LII-Ne 5w4 594 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    according to talking on the forum
    seems Fe. and not LII as thinks at now
    Oh hey, necroing old thread. At least you are consistent with typing me an F type again, which is at least dedication, I suppose.

And thanks! I worked hard to learn how to fake that Fe in text

TIM
    SLE Sx/So
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think LII can certainly fit.

Edit: or you know maybe ILE. I've noticed people who do things like edit 1 edit 2 etc tend to be P types.

Myself included ^ lol.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You seem uber prototypical female LII to me. You are logical and verbose about your thoughts, kind of into your own interests, seem to like creative and aesthetic bright and colourful artwork stuff. Your posts seem to be about this stuff and trying to be supportive and objective.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

"What is beauty? What is love?
    It depends? It depends to who you are asking this under what kind of circumstances, but I suppose for me, beauty is... something pure? Something warm. When I look at something- be it a picture or person, something often visual- if it makes me feel warm and mushy or I simply can't take my eyes off, then this is beauty. At least, physical beauty."

It's more a flow than a clear prepeared answer. Seems P.

TIM
    LII-Ne 5w4 594 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kingslayer View Post
    I think LII can certainly fit.

Edit: or you know maybe ILE. I've noticed people who do things like edit 1 edit 2 etc tend to be P types.

Myself included ^ lol.
    Honestly, one of the few types aside from LII I can sincerely consider, given that most of the strong and weak points aren't completely different+still the same quadra values.

Only thing I would argue for that is that I really don't have my attention towards the external world, and I'm far more conservative with what I spend my time on compared to Ne base people I know- I haven't even seen any new shows for months while spending my time hyperfocusing on one or two shows I've been into for over a year, while even my SEI friend has ones she sticks with too, she is far more often on the lookout for something new to consume.

So if it is ILE, it is probably ILE-Ti vs LII-Ne, if anything.

But I would say Role Fi is likelier than PoLR Fi, given the amount of times I had felt second hand embarrassment for ILE 'friends' (acquaintances really) whenever they seemed to be completely unaware of how inappropiate their personal life info dumps are and that they are acting like as if they are that close with someone they barely talk to. Can't say I'm all too versed on nuances of those, but I simply tend to assume that other party is neutral to me unless they show signs/openly show affection for me to reciprocate, which I would say fall more on Role Fi? I tend to stick with my established contacts for the most part, really.

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    "What is beauty? What is love?
    It depends? It depends to who you are asking this under what kind of circumstances, but I suppose for me, beauty is... something pure? Something warm. When I look at something- be it a picture or person, something often visual- if it makes me feel warm and mushy or I simply can't take my eyes off, then this is beauty. At least, physical beauty."

It's more a flow than a clear prepeared answer. Seems P.
    It was a 3AM or so answer I wrote at the time, with having frustrations about how wide the scope of that question was, so I will admit it was something I struggled to how to answer with. I am aware that the question seems to more point you towards romantic connotations, but "beauty" for me isn't a term I associate with that usually, as "love" isn't a word I think of in romantic terms when it comes to myself and my view of others too, which means if I truly wanted to go into my full view of it, it would take far longer than I was willing to spend my time on at the time.

For more physical things, what I find more aesthetically pleasing is a wide spectrum of things, that I can't define further than "usually pastel things, monochrome things, whatever aesthetic grew on me recently- hence something that I can't take my eyes off of" since it is not an area I'm as well versed in; and for more feelings related things the question seemed to be more geared towards given the grouping of it with "love", I added the feelings I associate with both- Things that feels "homey", "cozy" and "emotionally warm". All three are things I can't claim to be good at providing, but definitely enjoy having, so it was a not so great attempt at trying to put all that together in the shortest way I could, with the frustration of details I still left out bugging me until I went "fuck it" stream of consciousness.