Thread: VI Me?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I can't see anything from your pictures; please post one stait forward and remove your hands from your face and one from the side. Thank you.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not too good at this but...maybe Alpha irrational (ILE or SEI)
    EII INFj
    Forum status: retired

TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default x

SEE ??
    ILE "Searcher"
    Socionics: ENTp
    DCNH: Dominant --> perhaps Normalizing
    Enneagram: 7w6 "Enthusiast"
    MBTI: ENTJ "Field Marshall" or ENTP "Inventor"
    Astrological sign: Aquarius

To learn, read. To know, write. To master, teach.

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    I can't see anything from your pictures; please post one stait forward and remove your hands from your face and one from the side. Thank you.
    you're such a useless bitch. why are you still here.

TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

i'm going with isfp

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mercutio View Post
    i'm going with isfp
    Go for ISTp...they use the b word more often then ISFp
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    Go for ISTp...they use the b word more often then ISFp
    i like nice girls. it's not about that. i'm guessing she's isfp.

TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by VixenDogFox View Post
    Stuff like this makes the16types site really aggravating to peruse at times.

If you don't like her, you don't have to like her. But why resort to personal attacks when you know she's not going anywhere? Why be cruel, lowering yourself to that immature level? It's pathetic.

You say things that you would never have the courage to say in real life because you have the internet and you don't have to receive much actual backlash for insulting people. Man up and learn not to be so crass and low-class.

And before you retort that I'm doing the same thing by calling *you* low-class, I will add that the difference is that I *would* say these words in real life if I had the chance. I would speak up to someone cruelly assaulting someone else who is just being themselves and really not hurting anyone.

Grow up.

EDIT: Oh, and this goes for everyone here who constantly insults people with base name-calling.
    it works better in real life.

Originally from black hole, currently residing in Jupiter
    TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

100% alpha material.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mercutio View Post
    it works better in real life.
    Yeah, that's actually true, usually people find it much less offensive.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    SEI, 9
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you don't like her, you don't have to like her. But why resort to personal attacks when you know she's not going anywhere? Why be cruel, lowering yourself to that immature level? It's pathetic.

You say things that you would never have the courage to say in real life because you have the internet and you don't have to receive much actual backlash for insulting people. Man up and learn not to be so crass and low-class.

And before you retort that I'm doing the same thing by calling *you* low-class, I will add that the difference is that I *would* say these words in real life if I had the chance. I would speak up to someone cruelly assaulting someone else who is just being themselves and really not hurting anyone.

Grow up.

EDIT: Oh, and this goes for everyone here who constantly insults people with base name-calling.
    +1
    "Language is the Rubicon that divides man from beast."

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Grow up.

Actually I think mercutio might say those things to Marista's face IRL.

Written and non-interactive insults are far more common then spoken ones too for that matter, it's not the internet, I mean just read editorial pieces or listen to talk radio.

I rather people insult me then sulk in the background inventing ways to satisfy some grudge they hold.

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I understand that, but why not insult intelligently? "Stupid bitch" is a really offensive thing to call any woman, and it offends me to see it happen. No one has to do anything more classy than they're already doing it; I was pointing out that it is very aggravating to deal with and read such insults when you're trying to actually enjoy spending time in this forum.
    I think mercutio was pretty honest with what he thought and said. I mean... he does think she's a "stupid bitch" and her stuff is useless.

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

Creepy-male

I have no useful contribution to this thread. However, dudecore is the asskickin'-est name I've ever heard.

Over and out.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

All I see is S...maybe ESFp
    -