Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Type portraits from socionics.org (visual identification)

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I kind of want to be SEI atm over IEI, because I dress more like The Dude or Depp in Secret Window. Pajama aesthetic. IEI sounds all poetic and high maintenance and shit.

I don't waddle like a penguin or look like the Happy Days dad though.

TIM
    ENTj 3w4 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by poli View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Azeroffs View Post

The ILE portrait reminds me of you.
    What makes you say that?
    *shrug* it just does. Not that it means anything.

Kinda reminds me of some of your pics.
    3w4-5w6-9w8

TIM
    LIE-Ni 7w8 So/Sp
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

LII
    Lithuania prime minister Andrius Kubilius

Although It just guess.
    And lol EII looks like angry bitch

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Clumsy View Post

Kelly Kapoor (SEE) , Ryan Howard (ILI)
    Are you sure that's fair to do? I mean they make duals so unequal nowadays.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by EyeSeeCold View Post
    EII looks like some mystic fortuneteller gypsy or an Ashkenazi Jew.

http://gobarbra.com/hit/new-20fd48c4...a52eb9768ae87e

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by poli View Post
    Are you sure that's fair to do? I mean they make duals so unequal nowadays.

What do you mean?

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Anglas View Post
    And lol EII looks like angry bitch
    That's because she isn't EII - she's beta lol.

Socionics.org have their quasis mixed-up for introverts, as does a great number of other Russian websites.

^ the "angry bitch" is IEI

^ and this is the EII

This is picture of LII not ILI - matches Filatova's LII pics perfectly:

And this is the picture of ILI, not LII:

Photo of ILI female for comparison:

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They probably look like some people of the type they're supposed to be, and slightly resemble other people of the type they're supposed to be, and don't look much at all of other people of the type they're supposed to be. Reasonably useless.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

"Information without energy is useless" Nowisthetime's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker View Post
    They probably look like some people of the type they're supposed to be, and slightly resemble other people of the type they're supposed to be, and don't look much at all of other people of the type they're supposed to be. Reasonably useless.
    Yeah, but this is not so scientific. It's about relating to these pictures, recognizing something, at least for me. The artist has seen something and is trying to convey some of his impressions. It's not like the portraits try to capture all representatives of a type and make a clear distinction. It's more a matter of are we able to see something familiar in these portraits that we also have seen sometimes in a person of a particular type. I was particularly fascinated by the expression of the lips of the LSE for example, and the ILE expression also. By yeah, they are probably useless.

"Cool Mafia Godfather" ~SLE Leader's Avatar
    TIM
    ESTp 8
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've seen these before...and after looking at the SLE...it automatically strips any credibility away from the rest of the portraits for me...

TIM
    ESTp 8
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Actually..rofl, the SEI looks like the SEI in my avatar.

TIM
    ESTp 8
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

On second thought...yeah the artist is onto something. Initially I was turned off by some of the portraits, especially the SLE because it looks like a leprachaun. Now that I think about it, I do make a similar expression...its just that since its a drawing it doesn't have enough depth to it to accurately display the expression its trying to convey.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CILi View Post
    tbh, that looks like @polikujm
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

TIM
    EII-Fi
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by silke View Post
    That's because she isn't EII - she's beta lol.

Socionics.org have their quasis mixed-up for introverts, as does a great number of other Russian websites.

^ the "angry bitch" is IEI

^ and this is the EII

This is picture of LII not ILI - matches Filatova's LII pics perfectly: (...)

And this is the picture of ILI, not LII:

Photo of ILI female for comparison:
    Just as I thought. I feel more familiarity with EII's portait than with IEI's.

I wonder if this happened to other introverted types as well.
    EII-Fi
    2w3 sx/so
    tritype: 2-6-9

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tuathe View Post
    I feel more familiarity with EII's portait than with IEI's.
    To check IR is much better to use videos, but not a single photo.
    I recommend my bloggers list in the signature for this.

TIM
    EII-Fi
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    To check IR is much better to use videos, but not a single photo.
    I recommend my bloggers list in the signature for this.
    Hey, this is not what I'm asking. I know who I am in socionics.
    EII-Fi
    2w3 sx/so

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

this is not what I'm asking
    You did not ask. You used not reasonable way to check your IR by a single photo. This may be done by watching several videos of a concrete man, with several men per type to get impressions from that type.

I know who I am in socionics.
    As there is no objective method today to say a type, hence you can't know your type. You may only to have a speculative opinion about it. With significant probability - wrong opinion, taking into account that you mixed MBT preferences with Jung's functions in a wrong way.

TIM
    EII-Fi
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You did not ask. You used not reasonable way to check your IR by a single photo. This may be done by watching several videos of a concrete man, with several men per type to get impressions from that type.

As there is no objective method today to say a type, hence you can't know your type. You may only to have a speculative opinion about it. With significant probability - wrong opinion, taking into account that you mixed MBT preferences with Jung's functions in a wrong way.
    You're on a good way to make me get angry at you. Another know-it-all guy, huh? I didn't ask for your opinion and I don't need you to tell what you find wrong in my reasoning. Btw. that's why there's no information in your profile about your type? Because you believe you can only have a speculative opinion about it and that there's no way to know anyone's type? So why are you even here?
    EII-Fi
    2w3 sx/so

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

☺️not worth your time
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

You're on a good way to make me get angry at you. Another know-it-all guy, huh? I didn't ask for your opinion and I don't need you to tell what you find wrong in my reasoning. Btw. that's why there's no information in your profile about your type? Because you believe you can only have a speculative opinion about it and that there's no way to know anyone's type? So why are you even here?
    He has a peculiar idea of what his duals look and act like.

He types this girl his EII dual but I am pretty sure she is ESE or some other ethical sensor. She vibes alpha but I know an SEE who does exactly what this girl is doing so hard for me to tell.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

He types this girl his EII dual but I am pretty sure she is ESE or some other ethical sensor. She vibes alpha but I know an SEE who does exactly what this girl is doing so hard for me to tell.

OMG @Sol really? this is EII? THIS? DOES SHE STOP TALKING AND THINK?
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    really?
    really

TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just first impression is that it seems like some ILE bullshit or maybe just alpha irrational.

Watched some of her other videos. She seems Logical to me and more Ji than anything. She kind of fits in with youtube gaming culture.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Contra View Post
    Just first impression is that it seems like some ILE bullshit or maybe just alpha irrational.

Watched some of her other videos. She seems Logical to me and more Ji than anything. She kind of fits in with youtube gaming culture.
    I watched quite a few of her videos, including that one, when I was posting in response to sol's video blogger thread. Alpha is what stood out most to me. She could very well be ILE. I don't have a lot of experience with alpha even though my sister is ESE. My sister is not like this girl because she has more control of the image she is projecting and making a favorable, polite impression, not a crazy impression. I would not refer to my sister as crazy since she comes off sort of rational when she is not having her "blonde moments". She calls them that so I feel free to use it to describe her. Ni polr makes my sister come off down to earth, I think, even when she is singing and spreading sunshine. lol I will take back my ESE typing of this girl.

My most recent typing of my sister is 379 (not exact order) so/sx. If they are the same type this girl has a very different enneagram/stacking.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I watched quite a few of her videos, including that one, when I was posting in response to sol's video blogger thread. Alpha is what stood out most to me. She could very well be ILE. I don't have a lot of experience with alpha even though my sister is ESE. My sister is not like this girl because she has more control of the image she is projecting and making a favorable, polite impression, not a crazy impression. I would not refer to my sister as crazy since she comes off sort of rational when she is not having her "blonde moments". She calls them that so I feel free to use it to describe her. Ni polr makes my sister come off down to earth, I think, even when she is singing and spreading sunshine. lol I will take back my ESE typing of this girl.

My most recent typing of my sister is 379 (not exact order) so/sx. If they are the same type this girl has a very different enneagram/stacking.
    To be honest, she may or may not be ILE. I think it's not unlikely but i made that guess just based on instinct from that weird little girl video because she seemed to know a lot about games and i could see some Ne-Fe person being into putting on a character like that. I do think she is some sort of Ti ego, but only tentatively could I say ILE. In some ways I could almost see IxTj from her regular persona. She seems cold.

TIM
    EII-Fi
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Given that I get the LII/ILI vibe from him, that would makes sense, lol. Everone's looking for their dual.
    EII-Fi
    2w3 sx/so

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12