TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Introduction (LII)

Greetings,

I am a Ti-INTj, 5w6, and most commonly would be referred to as an LII.
    Many of my interests would include anything relating to the sciences, programming, research and quite anything theoretical and interesting.
    I have studied socionics for 3 years and would furthermore enjoy conversing with others about what new concepts have been created over the subject.
    Otherwise, if you wanted to talk to me about anything else besides the subject of socionics then please feel free to. However I must warn you, I'm terrible at small talk.
    I look forward to becoming a new member of 16types.info and meeting other members of this community.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Dude, did you copy-paste that from what other LIIs said . Besides, it should be like this :
    Last edited by Amber; 02-01-2015 at 08:12 PM.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No, my language is just very articulate, I spent a good amount of time trying to put together my first post.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Also, how could I have copy-pasted that message?
    I don't know any other LII's on this forum or other forums.

TIM
    O,!C,I;IEI
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Olly!

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Haha, she's just joking, man. Welcome to the forum.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks, glad to be a part of the community

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Welcome @Megane

I'm also an LII. Together we can save the forum from being overrun by betas.
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

Haikus
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Whalecum.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Holon View Post
    Hi Olly!
    Lol, not me but how do you figure?

TIM
    LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sienna View Post
    Dude, did you copy-paste that from what other LIIs said . Besides, it should be like this :
    But seriously, it's like:
    I am a Ti-INTj, 5w6 - CHECK
    Many of my interests would include anything relating to the sciences, programming, research and quite anything theoretical and interesting. - CHECK
    I have studied socionics for 3 years and would furthermore enjoy conversing with others about what new concepts have been created over the subject. - CHECK (but obv, most join this forum to talk about the concepts).
    However I must warn you, I'm terrible at small talk. - CHECK
    Warm Regards,

Clowns & Entropy

TIM
    ref to ptr to self
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Your language is articulate? What a train wreck of a sentence. Not an LII. More like a LIIar.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Lol, I get what Lady Si and CAE are putting down though but yeah, welcome to the forum. I'd say sorry for the less than warm welcome but you may be better off not being apart of this pace. Then again, it's much better than World Socionics Society, socionics-wise, by far. I joined and left that place in the same day lol. We need some more egos here.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ClownsandEntropy View Post
    But seriously, it's like:
    I am a Ti-INTj, 5w6 - CHECK
    Many of my interests would include anything relating to the sciences, programming, research and quite anything theoretical and interesting. - CHECK
    I have studied socionics for 3 years and would furthermore enjoy conversing with others about what new concepts have been created over the subject. - CHECK (but obv, most join this forum to talk about the concepts).
    However I must warn you, I'm terrible at small talk. - CHECK
    My apologies, I honestly wish I had spent more time examining my introduction to check and see if it was acceptable for the people viewing it.
    Seriously though, was it really necessary to pick apart at my message and compare it to plagiarism to the writing of other LII's?

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ouronis View Post
    Your language is articulate? What a train wreck of a sentence. Not an LII. More like a LIIar.
    If you believed that my sentence was an train wreck, I would agree with you as well.
    However, is a casual introduction, not a lengthy submission form enforcing every single reason I can prove to you that I am an LII.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Olly From Wally World View Post
    Lol, I get what Lady Si and CAE are putting down though but yeah, welcome to the forum. I'd say sorry for the less than warm welcome but you may be better off not being apart of this pace. Then again, it's much better than World Socionics Society, socionics-wise, by far. I joined and left that place in the same day lol. We need some more egos here.
    Thanks for the feedback, I'm sorry if you thought my first post seemed "one-dimensional".

Also, if you can, can you refer me to any other typology forums that are related to 16types.info?

EDIT: It would be ​very much appreciated

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Megane View Post
    My apologies, I honestly wish I had spent more time examining my introduction to check and see if it was acceptable for the people viewing it.
    Seriously though, was it really necessary to pick apart at my message and compare it to plagiarism to the writing of other LII's?
    Hmm, I thought they were just relating to what you said. Not picking it apart but you could be right. Translating other people's intentions behind their posts can be tricky sometimes.

Welcome to the forum..

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    ref to ptr to self
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

If you believed that my sentence was an train wreck, I would agree with you as well.
    However, is a casual introduction, not a lengthy submission form enforcing every single reason I can prove to you that I am an LII.
    Oh right, that's over there...

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

The guy mentioned he dislikes small talk, but apparently some people MUST do Fe 'lemme tell you how everyone should be nice on a forum' ...as if there's only 1 formula for welcoming someone.
    Strangely enough another LII got it.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Dude, I think he was just signaling discursive similarities or maybe you like the same things.
    But if you want ppl to kiss your ass as you enter this dark cellar on a red carpet, just chat with whoever turns you on. You are kind of picking apart ppl's messages for nothing .

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What if I told you, that somewhere, there exists Russian communities on a social media site known as V.K. (The equivalent of European Facebook) where hundreds of new content is distributed and
    created over the subject of socionics?

I have been trying my hardest to contribute to the community and be a part of socionics groups on V.K. to expand my horizons on what actually goes on inside these typology social groups.
    What comments that I have read so far describe, for example: "You're certainly an LII, but you're over the edge." and "You're awfully stereotypical for an LII"
    This can give you a mild understanding on the subject on that I have received a good amount of negative feedback on both that community and this one. (so far)

Interestingly, I've been looking for new ways to add content and educate others upon new and interesting themes of typology.
    Nevertheless, this would be a better way to introduce myself and my prospects for growth of 16types.info and other socionics sites.

So go ahead, insult me again, it's not helping anyone.

TIM
    O,!C,I;IEI
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Olly From Wally World View Post
    Lol, not me but how do you figure?
    You're the person on the forum I know who is most into anime. I think this is a parody account but it could be anyone

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Regardless, I appreciate the welcome and look forward to any future discussion on 16types.info.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dude, I think he was just signaling discursive similarities or maybe you like the same things.
    But if you want ppl to kiss your ass as you enter this dark cellar on a red carpet, just chat with whoever turns you on. You are kind of picking apart ppl's messages for nothing .
    My mistake, that was bad on my part.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

What if I told you, that somewhere, there exists Russian communities on a social media site known as V.K. (The equivalent of European Facebook) where hundreds of new content is distributed and

I have been trying my hardest to contribute to the community and be a part of socionics groups on V.K. to expand my horizons on what actually goes on inside these typology social groups.
    What comments that I have read so far describe, for example: "You're certainly an LII, but you're over the edge." and "You're awfully stereotypical for an LII"
    This can give you a mild understanding on the subject on that I have received a good amount of negative feedback on both that community and this one. (so far)

Interestingly, I've been looking for new ways to add content and educate others upon new and interesting themes of typology.
    Nevertheless, this would be a better way to introduce myself and my prospects for growth of 16types.info and other socionics sites.

I have heard it is easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission. I prefer to do neither. I haven't seen you ask for permission, and you don't need it, so go on do your thing.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Holon View Post
    You're the person on the forum I know who is most into anime. I think this is a parody account but it could be anyone
    Haha, I havent watched anime in months actually lol, since I finished hunter x hunter and that was the only one I was following for a long time. Read some mangas though, you reminded me to check out a chapter I've been waiting for. I don't really feel into anime like that though, especially in comparison to others, like i have some series I like but saying Im into anime as a whole is like saying Im into rap or something as a whole just because I like a few artists. Idk, I just like good stories.

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Welcome to the forum @Megane,

Glad to see you haven't been phased with all of the nitpicking and criticism.

Looking forward to hearing your future input and insights. Try posting some of your ideas on to the "Socionics Only" chat. It's been pretty much dead there.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

If you're curious about my opinion, so far you're not a stereotypical LII (apart from your introductory post). I actually wonder if you are not Ti mobilizing or something ...because you keep talking about 'insults' (which can be perceived insults or misunderstandings) and you seem to rely a lot on emotional feedback. In fact, I think you could be Enneagram 6 instead of 5, too. Your avatar is also a bit too candid.
    If you want to discuss your type, there's a Questionnaire that could be useful. Or simply participate in more fruitful conversations ...this part of the forum is kind of a dead-end and some ppl are using it just to instigate random fires.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you're curious about my opinion, so far you're not a stereotypical LII (apart from your introductory post). I actually wonder if you are not Ti mobilizing or something ...because you keep talking about 'insults' (which can be perceived insults or misunderstandings) and you seem to rely a lot on emotional feedback. In fact, I think you could be Enneagram 6 instead of 5, too. Your avatar is also a bit too candid.
    If you want to discuss your type, there's a Questionnaire that could be useful. Or simply participate in more fruitful conversations ...this part of the forum is kind of a dead-end and some ppl are using it just to instigate random fires.
    Thank you greatly for the information, also, sorry for picking apart other user's responses.
    (P.S. I was actually going to change my avatar to something else anyway)

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi