Te.jpg
    This is Ti.
    Ti.jpg
    Discuss.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

it makes intuitive sense to me but i can't say its not because i value Te so it seems easier to understand than Ti. i'm not sure how to justify it using the theory.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lungs View Post
    it makes intuitive sense to me but i can't say its not because i value Te so it seems easier to understand than Ti. i'm not sure how to justify it using the theory.
    This is how I visualize it. I'm interested in what Ti valuers think..

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Te treats ideas like blocks you can move around to change the outcome/speed. It pretends that you can do this without needing to change the block.

Ti understands the essence of ideas but tends not to rearrange the processing order of operations.

People with Te or Ti first or second have competence with it's alternate attitude.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

route learning, instruction manual steps vs understanding

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ath View Post
    fart

that this forum itself offers examples of how selftyped Te-doms can be far worse at brevity than Ti-egos
    But this is how they would prefer to manifest. Te wants to reach the point by the fastest and most efficient means (does not mean it will), whereas ideally Ti is happier creating a wider and more in depth system before reaching conclusions (but is obviously capable of getting to the point by the fastest and most efficient means). Whether a type is result or process oriented depends on all the factors that make that personality, but this is how the functions would prefer to manifest by themselves. It's not about competence.

Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleJim View Post
    Te treats ideas like blocks you can move around to change the outcome/speed. It pretends that you can do this without needing to change the block.

Ti understands the essence of ideas but tends not to rearrange the processing order of operations.

People with Te or Ti first or second have competence with it's alternate attitude.
    Quote Originally Posted by Esaman View Post
    route learning, instruction manual steps vs understanding
    +1

TIM
    / / /
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's really funny.

I see Ti as being a drawing in which all the lines are clearly connected in an orderly way, and Te being all over the place and fragmented- basically with Te, it seems like you pick whatever line you need to get to the goal but they don't ever meet up with each other.

However, if what you're mapping out is a process to reach a goal, then I think the OP makes sense. Ti isn't about that, so you get a cross-section of a bunch of different related ideas.

If instead what you're mapping out is how the ideas relate, you see that none of the Te lines really relate at all (...this is how it often seems in my head as a Te PoLR lol.)

Te- external dynamics of objects
    external- meaning out in the world and separate from you
    dynamics- in motion
    objects- "things" separate from each other and with their own unique properties

So Te is about how external objects of varying quality move around together. It tries to make the movements more efficient.

Ti- external statics of fields
    external- out in the world and separate from you
    statics- unmoving, a "photograph"
    fields - the relationships between objects

So Ti looks at separate objects in the external world as being related to each other in a specific, unchanging way. It tries to clarify these relationships.

Ti is process oriented, Te is goal oriented. Ti is the car that needs an established network of roads to travel over. Te is the motorcycle that can take short cuts, but needs to know where things are relative to each other. Ti is handicapped by a lack of a path, Te by a lack of factual information.
    Last edited by ConcreteButterfly; 04-12-2014 at 02:13 AM.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ainfigur View Post
    This is Ti.
    Ti.jpg
    Discuss.
    ha, this would be Ni or Ne

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteButterfly View Post
    external- meaning out in the world and separate from you
    objects- "things" separate from each other and with their own unique properties
    fields - the relationships between objects
    this is basically what I thought was meant by "external", "internal", "objects", and "fields", but apparently that isn't the case:
    Objects:
    Things that can be observed, studied, and discussed apart from the subject (observer)
    Fields:Things that are perceived through the subject by means of feelings and cannot be studied apart from the subject

anyway, I don't buy it; I think "fields" are like the "conditions" under which the individual "objects" operate

It tries to make the movements more efficient.
    I think Te is merely the perception of the explicit dynamics of objects

It tries to clarify these relationships.
    likewise, I think Ti is merely the perception of the statics of fields, although I think such information is implicit rather than explicit

Quote Originally Posted by Nevero View Post
    lol i agree, it seems more like Ne.

the first seems more Ti.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Clearly View Post
    this is basically what I thought was meant by "external", "internal", "objects", and "fields", but apparently that isn't the case:

Objects:
    Things that can be observed, studied, and discussed apart from the subject (observer)
    Fields:Things that are perceived through the subject by means of feelings and cannot be studied apart from the subject

anyway, I don't buy it; I think "fields" are like the "conditions" under which the individual "objects" operate
    Hmm I think fields are kind of like the flip side of objects. Energy as opposed to matter, waves vs particles. A person wouldn't exist as an entity onto themselves from a Ti perspective, they would literally only be their associations with others (which is a subjective thing ultimately, hence the subjective aspect of fields). Te takes objects as existing independently of any associations. It looks at a plate and sees a plate. A Ti user looks at a plate and sees "dinner", or if he isn't hungry as "work" and himself as "worker" because he now has to put the plate away, that kind of thing.
    I think Te is merely the perception of the explicit dynamics of objects
    You don't believe there's a real link? That flicking a switch doesn't turn on the light (metaphorically and literally speaking)? Please elaborate.

likewise, I think Ti is merely the perception of the statics of fields, although I think such information is implicit rather than explicit
    Again, I'm curious, what do you mean by this?

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Te- external dynamics of objects
    Ti- external statics of fields
    These terms feel robotic to me and I don't even know what they really mean.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmm I think fields are kind of like the flip side of objects. Energy as opposed to matter, waves vs particles.
    I think that is more of a "static vs dynamic" kind of thing:
    • Statics view reality as sets of episodes, scenes, pictures. The consciousness of a Static type is oriented towards perceiving these separate, individual states, and not a continuous flows of changes

• For Dynamic types, events are viewed as a continuous sequence, which is not fragmented into separate episodes. The consciousness of a Dynamic type is oriented towards perceiving continuous flows of changes as opposed to discrete states.

You don't believe there's a real link? That flicking a switch doesn't turn on the light (metaphorically and literally speaking)? Please elaborate.

Again, I'm curious, what do you mean by this?
    well, you said:
    It tries to make the movements more efficient.
    about Te, and
    It tries to clarify these relationships.
    about Ti, but if we're talking about the "bare functions", I don't think they have "agendas" like that; I think they merely perceive and process (or "pick up" and "make sense of") the information

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Clearly View Post

about Ti, but if we're talking about the "bare functions", I don't think they have "agendas" like that; I think they merely perceive and process (or "pick up" and "make sense of") the information
    I agree with that, I was thinking more about how they might be used intentionally, say by an ILE. An ILE may well distort the relationships if it suited their base. On their own the functions probably don't have an orientation.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, you told me.

If this internal/external field statics stuff was explained visually with like GIFs and stuff it would be much easier for a lot of people to understand and relate too.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I agree, Te is more blunt and flippant, though you could argue that isn't always a good thing.

My entp friends tend to be indirect as hell and it drives me crazy, then again I find entjs lacking tact or something. argh you just can't win, I hate everybody die die die.

TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lemontrees View Post
    That's really funny.

I see Ti as being a drawing in which all the lines are clearly connected in an orderly way, and Te being all over the place and fragmented- basically with Te, it seems like you pick whatever line you need to get to the goal but they don't ever meet up with each other.

However, if what you're mapping out is a process to reach a goal, then I think the OP makes sense. Ti isn't about that, so you get a cross-section of a bunch of different related ideas.

If instead what you're mapping out is how the ideas relate, you see that none of the Te lines really relate at all (...this is how it often seems in my head as a Te PoLR lol.)
    The artwork on the Thoth tarot's Six of Swords always seemed like a good visual representation of Ti due to that sense of balance, connection, and order:

For ages, I've pushed this towards a notion of Alpha Ti for no specific reason I could say, but a -/Result approach to Ti, and a Democratic one, at that, should result in something more omnidirectional and organic, free of the physically-imposed laws of a +/Process Ti.
    p . . . a . . . n . . . d . . . o . . . r . . . a
    trad metalz | (more coming)

Quote Originally Posted by mfckr View Post
    My own take on IAs goes something like this—within the purview that IEs concern how minds experience and interpretatively create construals of perceived reality (or percepts):

Explicit (E) - Ostensive percepts (interpets sensorial or ratiocinative).
    Implicit (I) - Allusive percepts (interprets conceptual or affective).

Object (O) - Exogenous to subject; observes percept as decontextualized from self.
    Field (F) - Endogenous to subject; evaluates interrelations between percept and self.

Static (S) - Analytic, distinction and form.
    Dynamic (D) - Synthetic, interaction and flux.
    That's very good, I think I like these descriptions better. "endogenous vs exogenous" to subject for the object/field distinction is particularly useful.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I believe "empirical knowledge" is Se, facts that are simply observed. Measuring these facts and constructing something out of these measurements may be a feature of Te. More generally, I believe Te people have a tendecy to use what's out there and measurable as a yardstick for the reasonableness of an idea, whereas Ti types will be more likely to go back to their personal understanding of the situation.

Remember that each function is colored by its auxiliary, so when discussing with an ENTj or ESTj you might just hear their creative function "speaking". In fact, I myself like much more any produce of my Ni (or what I interpret as such) compared to any produce of my Te, which I find somewhat banal.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Perhaps Ti vs Te is like the scientific difference between qualitative and quantitative data:

Qualitative Data Quantitative Data
    Overview:
    • Deals with descriptions.
    • Data can be observed but not measured.
    • Colors, textures, smells, tastes, appearance, beauty, etc.
    • Qualitative Quality
    Overview:
    • Deals with numbers.
    • Data which can be measured.
    • Length, height, area, volume, weight, speed, time, temperature, humidity, sound levels, cost, members, ages, etc.
    • Quantitative Quantity
    Example 1:
    Oil Painting
    Qualitative data:
    • blue/green color, gold frame
    • smells old and musty
    • texture shows brush strokes of oil paint
    • peaceful scene of the country
    • masterful brush strokes
    Example 1:
    Oil Painting
    Quantitative data:
    • picture is 10" by 14"
    • with frame 14" by 18"
    • weighs 8.5 pounds
    • surface area of painting is 140 sq. in.
    • cost $300
    Example 2:
    Latte
    Qualitative data:
    • robust aroma
    • frothy appearance
    • strong taste
    • burgundy cup
    Example 2:
    Latte
    Quantitative data:
    • 12 ounces of latte
    • serving temperature 150º F.
    • serving cup 7 inches in height
    • cost $4.95
    Example 3:
    Freshman Class
    Qualitative data:
    • friendly demeanors
    • civic minded
    • environmentalists
    • positive school spirit
    Example 3:
    Freshman Class
    Quantitative data:
    • 672 students
    • 394 girls, 278 boys
    • 68% on honor roll
    • 150 students accelerated in mathematics
    (http://www.regentsprep.org/regents/m.../qualquant.htm)

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Qualitative data seems to be perceptive in nature to me.

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The main difference between Te and Ti is the individual's focus on applicability.

Reading this thread there are both great examples of logical constructions that surely would have no use if you were trying to apply them to your observations of others, and simultaneously there are people who are simply trying to explain their perceptions based on observed behaviors over time.

These are different explanatory approaches.
    Easy Day

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Te is robots and sheep, i mainly use it to make fun of robots and sheep. It follows a progression everyone can see but feels very limited in connections with other entities. Ti is personal and constantly fact checked by me and ties into my Ne as webs. Maybe Ti is more applicable based, while Te is more theoretical.

Te: A-b-c-d-e-f-g... everyone knows this is the order for modern english, it has been peer reviewed and passed scrutiny.
    Ti: That is a song, its the same as the one about stars and the one about sheep, my childhood and most popular music is a charade...

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Ti is splitting hairs. Te combs the hair over a bald spot.
    Important to note! People who share "indentical" socionics TIMs won't necessarily appear to be very similar, since they have have different backgrounds, experiences, capabilities, genetics, as well as different types in other typological systems (enneagram, instinctual variants, etc.) all of which also have a sway on compatibility and identification. Thus, Socionics type "identicals" won't necessarily be identical i.e. highly similar to each other, and not all people of "dual" types will seem interesting, attractive and appealing to each other.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"Explicit dynamics of objects" isn't exactly something that can be directly perceived, as if sitting out there waiting for a mind to glean it into perception.
    I'm not sure what you mean by this.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It sounded like you were referring to "explicit dynamics of objects" and such as something objectively perceptible.
    I see. Thanks for pointing that out, looks like I need to word things a little more carefully.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@mfckr, I patched this together from a couple of posts by ClownsandEntropy; I think it describes Ti/Fe quite well, but I'd like to see what you have to say about it:
    Quote Originally Posted by ClownsandEntropy
    I do think that Ti-egos probably are related to the ideas of "systems" though not necessarily intellectual abstract systems that are designed. It's more that Ti-egos think in terms of systems, and so they might be more predisposed to understanding other designed systems because they're used to dealing with that way of understanding things. That is, they're used to thinking of things as a system, and so when they learn about new things they think of it in the same way, which works well for things which are indeed systems. However, it doesn't necessarily translate to being good at understanding systems, just being used to thinking in a certain way.
    (I'm thinking that duty may also be part of Ti in the sense that the Ti-ego builds up an understanding of the society in which they live, and according to that system they then believe that each member is expected to act in certain ways for the healthy sustenance of that system i.e. it is their duty).

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nevero View Post
    No not really

Ni would be observation of event and it's possible evolutional event. For example

First event: People not behaving
    Second event: People are being cruel
    Third event: People not changing
    Final event: People will face their downfall as a result of all the other events.

It's much more linear even if it's a perceptual function. It perceives the events in dynamic way inside the person's mind.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 04-16-2014 at 04:18 AM.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

"I (object) was watching the american culinary institue make armenian food. This white guy (object) making armenian food made me laugh. But you know what he did differently, he put so much garlic on his food. I remember you said you don't put a lot of garlic in your food." LSE

Observe the process. Te

Explicit dynamic of object is

Stating what one observes doing. Hence, I've given you an example of LSE expressing the activity of an object (person). Again type is typical attitude. It just so happens this LSE is extremely loaded with Te.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 04-16-2014 at 04:41 AM.
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    No not really

Ni would be observation of event and it's possible evolutional event. For example

Final event: People will face their downfall as a result of all the other events.

It's much more linier even if it's a perceptual function. It perceives the events in dynamic way inside the person's mind.
    I totally agree about Ni being a linear function
    Ne= radial
    Ni=linear
    probably the sensing counterparts are the same way:
    Se=radial
    Si= linear

Except that linear would be a contradiction to dynamic.
    how so?

Assuming you're using linear in the sense, "of causation, evolution, time, etc.: progressing in a single direction by regular steps or stages, sequential."

Dynamic IEs pertain to synthesis (parts → wholes), confluences of interaction not readily separable into their causal components (non-linearizable); the way Gulenko describes Dynamic (and Static) actually makes good sense.

Further, any IE operating in a regular, straightforward, sequential fashion, could not by definition be Irrational (Sx/Nx).

hmm no I don't mean it like that, it's more a contrast to the word radial. Ni would take a path (continuous) through time, Ne/Se would take the entirety instead of one path, and only at a particular moment in time. does that make sense?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

hmm no I don't mean it like that, it's more a contrast to the word radial. Ni would take a path (continuous) through time, Ne/Se would take the entirety instead of one path, and only at a particular moment in time. does that make sense?
    YES.
    -

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Maritsa, people do not get punished for being cruel much in the real world. If they were, they'd stop doing it. Sadly, the only true balance against cruelty is a person's own personal guilt about what they're doing - and how willing other people are to fight you on it. (which gets petty after awhile for most ppl. And becomes this tug-of-war that never ends.)

I don't mean to be too critical, I think your post naturally picked up on something Ni-ego infps do very, very well. But the example didn't feel totally accurate.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by truck View Post
    Maritsa, people do not get punished for being cruel much in the real world. If they were, they'd stop doing it. Sadly, the only true balance against cruelty is a person's own personal guilt about what they're doing - and how willing other people are to fight you on it. (which gets petty after awhile for most ppl. And becomes this tug-of-war that never ends.)

I don't mean to be too critical, I think your post naturally picked up on something Ni-ego infps do very, very well. But the example didn't feel totally accurate.
    I think the example was more from the standpoint of INTp with the slant towards Te. I see Ni expressed towards different things with regards to Fe but what I was trying to express was the same kind of logic that with Ni basis there's this tendency to think along a path as ConcreteButterfly describes. Once they hold of a subject, there's this internal reflection, like watching a movie about events they reflect on to reach the inevitable conclusion. If I were to be verbally expressive about those events I would say something like this, "I watched people struggle endlessly towards a change with regards to corporate leaders, however I see that no matter what points are brought up, the CEOs vote as they desire [again this is ILI]; so, I don't feel the need to reiterate to them what I've seen or read all along, but I will just say that no matter what we say to them, they will decide as they wish. That is my conclusion in the observation of this path along this topic as I've observed throughout time, be that may for months or year." This is what ILI would say if they were talking out loud about what goes on in their minds, however, they don't talk to people about this process. They only state the conclusion, "I stand before you to say that no matter what we say before you, you'll vote as you desire [this is the prophecy] but you will hurt people financially if you decide to raise rates."

At the point that Ni type expresses their prophecy, the voting by the CEOs has not yet taken place. The actual time that the prophecy is made or expressed is at the time of a hearing.

Now take someone like LSE in this case. Being energy conservers (Si valuing) with regards to having hold of objective knowledge (Te), an LSE would not bother going to a hearing where their sentiments of prophetic vision would be expressed. They would stay at home and tell people "These people have ultimate power and authority over making any decision they want because they were given that power by Congress so they will vote and raise the rates and there's nothing people can say at the hearing that can dissuade them. These hearings are a waste of time. You're better off staying home or going out to lunch with your friends." Te works in them like this "I know the law and I know what these people can do, so I know that people don't be able to impact their decision because that's how that system was set up; knowing this fact, I will decide to act or take action in other things in my life." Therefore LSE know what to do in the world. Because they have good hold of how things work already.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 04-16-2014 at 12:03 PM.
    -

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Te is "a system"
    Ti is the relation between systems.

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No not really

It's much more linear even if it's a perceptual function. It perceives the events in dynamic way inside the person's mind.
    Unfortunately, I believe that the majority of people don't sense impending doom while they still have the means to thwart it. They just aren't sensitive to what transpires before falling or crashing down for whatever reason until they lose the ability to manage a situation and thus hopefully become wiser from it after it's all said and done.

As IEI, I see this type of progression in the lives of people around me quite often, but I rarely know what will push them into each step of the process until their actions or inaction are known. As much as we would all like to, in order to simplify things, we can't simply tap into the other person's cognition prior to their action. Therefore, I don't know if a person will falter or not until they dictate their situation or their situation dictates them, which is why professional profilers are only as good as the tools that they use to profile people. In other words, it's much easier to read into a person's intentions whenever their actions are known, but it's not so easy whenever their actions are not known or they're yet to be determined. Third function personality type designation and its associated hidden agenda are about the best tools available right now to make use of Ni's ability to predict a person's general progression towards a goal and understand their intentions that may not be outwardly evident - "What exactly is making them do that?!" Hidden agenda gives us those answers that we desperately seek!

I need information to process in the first place to create a continuum, because I don't just assume that someone will track historically in a similar way as other people who were in their same position previously have tracked. Also, I don't ascribe to the whole notion of "that's what people do", like an SEE that I used to work with. In fact, I used to be guilty of assuming that a person might be much more dynamic than what they appeared to be until I could eventually find out otherwise. Now that I'm at this point in my life and with the help of Socionics theory, though, I can utilize information much more effectively so that it takes fewer and fewer additional pieces of information in order to create a continuum that's needed to figure out what's going on with a person like a game of connect the dots wherein the fewest points possible is the least wasteful.

Te/Fi dominant types are more apt to tracking people historically, though, so they're probably better at doing this for generalized purposes. They will assume what I don't necessarily take interest in assuming. For example and in addition to the SEE quote above, in the past, my boyfriend's EII mother would tell me stuff like, "whenever you're pregnant, this or that" or "you'll know this whenever you're pregnant", etc., because I don't think she can account for the possibility that I may never be what the world assumes that I will become - a mother. It's like it's inconceivable to her that I won't follow in her footsteps and in the footsteps of other women. Plain and simple, it just doesn't occur to her that I don't have introverted feelings like her and that I don't have a need to be a mother and to care for and "to love" children in the same way that she does. Anything that I would want, I would want for them, not me.

I live daily without very many expectations, and I only assume that things which were stable previously will be stable today and vice versa. I have to notice a meaningful change in order to determine if something is gaining or losing stability and then I can decipher that change and figure out what it means overall Wheel of Fortune style. Stability and instability in situations usually build on themselves, because the majority of people lack the wherewithal to sense impending doom and compensate by creating more structure or chaos in order to survive. What I'm able to determine is nothing magical; it's just intuitive.

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, that makes sense, and I believe that Fe works in a similar way like you've described for Ne/Se. Fe is specific to each instance of determination at a particular moment in time, but it's just not very resilient to massive fluctuations of input like Ne/Se. Fe can be quite forgiving, though, due to its nature of being discerning at a particular moment in time without requiring a high level of variability, because Fe doesn't require fluctuations for fulfillment; Fe is fluctuation in and of itself.

For example, my EIE aunt doesn't hold grudges even after she's been hurt, which is quite funny whenever my LII mother confesses that she's still mad at my aunt. My aunt just keeps on moving like nothing's happened once peace has been restored for a long enough period of time. It's like everything is just business as usual for her once she's ready to try at it all over again.

As for myself, I stop right then and there after being hurt, and my ability to roll with the punches and take heat becomes total and relentless obstinance. For example, whenever my SLI uncle hurt me, I attacked him back and then completely stopped talking to him. I haven't talked to him in almost 2 years!

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"I (object) was watching the american culinary institue make armenian food. This white guy (object) making armenian food made me laugh. But you know what he did differently, he put so much garlic on his food. I remember you said you don't put a lot of garlic in your food." LSE
    No, everyone can tell a story like that, we´re all humans!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast