Page 13 of 163 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Delta Lounge

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maritsa has a poor understanding and/or usage of "dualizing".

PS: and also uses a lot of fragmentary logic.

...I know most people know this, but for the sake of people stopping by, I am compelled to show a somewhat visible resistance to some of the things she says - so that her words are not taken as undisputed.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    The most any EII could gain is up to 30 lb's (without being pregnant) because the body starts to feel sick after a certain weight gain. I tried to do the 3000 calorie diet to gain 10lb's and after a week became very very sick where I could no longer eat. So, genetics of how the body functions, stores fat and protein is a HUGE component of the makeup of EII and all N type. Lifestyle has very little to do with Socionics, but again, if the body is not preprogramed to store a certain level of fat in the cells then the EII who wants to gain weight will have to face a lot of GI problems in trying to do so.

I have seen two EII who have very heavy muscles but very little fat to the lower part of their body, thereby having larger legs and wearing size 8 pants, but their upper body frame remains very skinny, along with their arms and they don't store fat in their stomach area. My mom is ILI and has size 2 upper part and size 6 or 8 lower, like a pear shape but very little fat still.

I know heavy and thin people of all types. IMO the type most likely to remain thin is LSI. They're all about self control and they have what looks to me like a martyr thing, where they seem to be into self denial.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I work at a veterinary hospital and read both human and animal journals on medicine not to mention having taken Psychology of Human Sexuality; so I know a great deal about the subject.

So you've had a low-level support personnel job and taken general ed level university classes. This does not make you an expert.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

Creepy-Cyclops

I work at a veterinary hospital and read both human and animal journals on medicine not to mention having taken Psychology of Human Sexuality; so I know a great deal about the subject.
    I thought you were a teacher at university, also studying a Phd in psychology.

Creepy-Cyclops

I was doing both, but had to leave the teaching postion, it was getting stressful.
    I'm sorry to hear that.

So, I had the most amazing fettucini alfredo with chicken yesterday.
    If you were teaching you probably wouldn't have had time to eat this, so you see everything works out in the end.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    I'm sorry to hear that.

If you were teaching you probably wouldn't have had time to eat this, so you see everything works out in the end.
    It's just that my mom got Arthritis and it started taking effect really fast and I wasn't feeling up to doing anything except helping her.

How much butter is there in fetuccini alfredo? anyone?
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I feel MUCH more confident about my typing abilities than yours.

Then you have typed them incorrectly.

here are two INFj's standing next to each other...one is taller then the other, obviously...

And Maria, next to her very skinny mom

Her face her looks like mine in my avatar right?
    -Mark Twain

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

You can feel whatever you like.
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Brian View Post
    Restate in direct English? Metaphors confuse me.

Oh? I really enjoy having my unconscious plumbed, I find it really fascinating.

Unless you were just using innuendo
    no that was just innuendo. i would indeed like to sex this girl on your avatar right there where she is, among those plants, in the middle of nature.

with her glasses on.

and I don´t dash gays, in fact I like george michael songs as I´ve said earlier.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this forum has become the room for increasing personal arguments and little or no discussion on socionics at all.

everything is personal argument here. this is why I´m not taking this seriously anymore. this forum looks like teenagers having arguments.

TIM
    EII 6w5
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne View Post
    no that was just innuendo. i would indeed like to sex this girl on your avatar right there where she is, among those plants, in the middle of nature.

with her glasses on.

and I don´t dash gays, in fact I like george michael songs as I´ve said earlier.
    I am sorry dear. It does need discipline I suppose. What sort of socionics topics would you like to talk about; there are many threads that concentrate on heavy logic topics, which you know I can not do.

wants to be a writer. silverchris9's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu View Post
    Maritsa has a poor understanding and/or usage of "dualizing".

PS: and also uses a lot of fragmentary logic.

...I know most people know this, but for the sake of people stopping by, I am compelled to show a somewhat visible resistance to some of the things she says - so that her words are not taken as undisputed.
    Oh, I hadn't thought about that. I feel like everyone's getting used to Maritsa, so we don't bother to refute her anymore, as if it's common knowledge that her opinions differ from, well, almost everybody. It's a bit of a catch-22, because the more you criticize her, the less coherent she gets (she's made a few posts now that makes sense, actually), but if you never criticize her, newcomers might get the (mistaken) idea that her ideas are generally accepted around here. Hmmm... difficulty.
    Not a rule, just a trend.

IEI. Probably Fe subtype. Pretty sure I'm E4, sexual instinctual type, fairly confident that I'm a 3 wing now, so: IEI-Fe E4w3 sx/so. Considering 3w4 now, but pretty sure that 4 fits the best.

Yes 'a ma'am that's pretty music...

I am grateful for the mystery of the soul, because without it, there could be no contemplation, except of the mysteries of divinity, which are far more dangerous to get wrong.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by silverchris9 View Post
    Oh, I hadn't thought about that. I feel like everyone's getting used to Maritsa, so we don't bother to refute her anymore, as if it's common knowledge that her opinions differ from, well, almost everybody. It's a bit of a catch-22, because the more you criticize her, the less coherent she gets (she's made a few posts now that makes sense, actually), but if you never criticize her, newcomers might get the (mistaken) idea that her ideas are generally accepted around here. Hmmm... difficulty.

Yeah.....

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And this is why we do not feel comfortable here:

"His Se PoLR makes it impossible for him to demand that others heed his advice, and his Ne-ego makes him place more value in the possibility that he is wrong - and that things will play out differently - than in avoiding foreseeable disasters."

You don't place ANY value in the possibility that you are wrong. You don't even slightly consider it. And you are over and over again demanding people heed your advice.
    -Mark Twain

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Where's the symbol for crying. This is the reason why real INFj's would stay away from sites like these; bad language, horrible people. No one wants to listen everyone just gangs up on you.

This is aweful. Including one very mean person like you.

What is so difficult to understand that type is inherited in genes and comes up as a morphological type.
    Hm, you might not want to read this, then; it might destroy you but it's good to hear now and then... consider it tough love from your dual:

Grow up - people are not required to think highly of what you say, and if you say enough stupid stuff like you have been (such as avoiding real discussion), people aren't going to like you or tolerate you any more.

It seems "harsh" ? That's because you are totally ignorant about how much slack you've been given by other people, and eventually that slack wears off and people get tired of your antics.

You can cry if you like - I'd suggest trying to understand why people are feeling fed up with you. Wailing or telling someone they are mean is is childish and doesn't lead to understanding.

I'm not going to speak for everyone, but, a lot of the annoyance and 'fed-up' feeling has to do with you not particularly listening or caring to understand people - where as you are demanding this yourself, and rather profusely expressing your opinion all over the forum. 2000 posts 3 months.

Your actions have made you open to to extreme scrutiny by putting yourself out there so much. "If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen".

"His Se PoLR makes it impossible for him to demand that others heed his advice, and his Ne-ego makes him place more value in the possibility that he is wrong - and that things will play out differently - than in avoiding foreseeable disasters."

BS, you've been demanding I heed your advice since we've been interacting. Stop turning into a baby whenever you face heavy resistance, it's not appealing.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was hopeing that my dual would be a good source of the Se polr cover, but so far no.
    a little PS: of sorts

If you're so good at being warm, loving, understanding, and having positive relationships with people... well, where are they on this forum?

You're saying people are ganging up on you - well, have you considered that your actions simply aren't appealing to people?

You are oblivious to the amount of annoyance you've been creating, unfortunately. I wish you understood it a bit more.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maritsa- please tell me what my type is? Why did you tell me that I was different types? Why are you confusing me?

And when are you going to explain the basic biology to me? you know about how the different uses of information metabolism are the same.
    IEE-Ne

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by somavision View Post
    Maritsa- please tell me what my type is? Why did you tell me that I was different types? Why are you confusing me?
    I don't know, I couldn't tell from those video's but IEE sounds pretty good to me.

How's the weather in London?
    -

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know, I couldn't tell from those video's but IEE sounds pretty good to me.
    I wanted to be your dual.
    IEE-Ne

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The weather is changeable but mostly fair.
    IEE-Ne

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My cousin lives in London. When I visit, I will let you know. Maybe we can meet for tea.
    It would be a pleasure.
    IEE-Ne

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I absolutely do not like Christmas pudding; Not enough chocolate or fat in it to make it taste good.
    Are you visiting at Christmas?
    IEE-Ne

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maritsa I have to voice my opinion that your theory that enneagram 9w1 is not INFj, as for example Minde, is totally wrong.

In fact 9w1 tends more to INFj than 2w3, but both are most common INFjs.

I just talked tonight to that INFj girl from university and she´s just what you described what an INFj would be like, she did not stop me from talking, she is very open although shy, etc. And I can affirm totally that she´s 9w1.

so your theory does not have practical affirmation.

you have to understand that you´re not in the Soviet Union, it doesn´t exist anymore, you´re not some kind of political komissar appointed by the government to be the owner of absolute truths in socionics. Perhaps you got this trait in your personality for living in Armenia. Btw where in Armenia are you from, Yerevan?

And I thank God/Nature that it has put these little flowers called INFjs 9w1s females on this planet, otherwise I would be very unhappy, now I already know the best type of woman for me, and more importantly, that there is a good type of woman for me.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I´m sorry to have interrupted your flertations with Somavision, though.

You can continue now.

thanks.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Type 2's seem to always be Fe types, especially Alpha Fe's, IME. I would guess it's because Type 2's are emotionally expressive and competitive, especially the 2w3, which are generally not Se PoLR and Fe ignoring traits
    EII INFj
    Forum status: retired

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The most any EII could gain is up to 30 lb's (without being pregnant) because the body starts to feel sick after a certain weight gain. I tried to do the 3000 calorie diet to gain 10lb's and after a week became very very sick where I could no longer eat. So, genetics of how the body functions, stores fat and protein is a HUGE component of the makeup of EII and all N type. Lifestyle has very little to do with Socionics, but again, if the body is not preprogramed to store a certain level of fat in the cells then the EII who wants to gain weight will have to face a lot of GI problems in trying to do so.

I have seen two EII who have very heavy muscles but very little fat to the lower part of their body, thereby having larger legs and wearing size 8 pants, but their upper body frame remains very skinny, along with their arms and they don't store fat in their stomach area. My mom is ILI and has size 2 upper part and size 6 or 8 lower, like a pear shape but very little fat still.
    I had no idea you were a genetic researcher who has tested Socionics theory in relations to genetic makeup! Where did you get the grant money for this groundbreaking discovery if I may ask?
    EII INFj

Creepy-Cyclops

this forum has become the room for increasing personal arguments and little or no discussion on socionics at all.

everything is personal argument here. this is why I´m not taking this seriously anymore. this forum looks like teenagers having arguments.
    This was one of reasons why I used to hate the place, well, not hate..but. Anyway, it is one of the reasons why I actually like it now.

Socionics isn't everything, just have a laugh along the way.

That is, socionics can actually be learned by people just talking shit mixed up with some good stuff. It's quite interesting watching myself, Ryu and some other people with their interactions with Maritsa. I mean, imagine an unreasonable person IRL. I kinda feel that Ryu writes pretty much what I think or have thought or done myself in these situations. To me that often can be more illuminating than some weird Ti guy going on about "the square hypotenuse of the inferior base function2", or w/e...

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33
    That's interesting. I actually start to not feel well when I eat under 3000 calories a day, although i'm not fat (nor do I have worms). Probably cause i'm quite physical.

MOST INXj's are skinny, but I think it's worth remembering some are not. I seen an overweight INTj on a TV cooking programme before, an have known an INFj irl who had some nice curves (and yeah, they are typed correctly). I suppose there is exception to every rule, but yeah, many of them are ectomorphic, just use it as a guide ... one of many, and not a rule?

Oh, and i've known loads of overweight ILI's, so the rule sort of collapses there.

Creepy-male

Quote Originally Posted by Marie84 View Post
    Type 2's seem to always be Fe types, especially Alpha Fe's, IME.
    I'm personally in the camp of having difficulty accepting E2 SEIs. I'm also a bit tentative about E7 SEIs.

What do you think about 2w1?

EDIT

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    To me that often can be more illuminating than some weird Ti guy going on about "the square hypotenuse of the inferior base function2", or w/e...
    Makes me think of tcaud, and I think that's the result of either valued Ni or weak Ti... or both. Let's not get into a type debate, though. Not that I think a Delta social lounge is likely to get into that anyway [which is what I like about this thread: you're all pretty cool people, even if I don't think you're "home Quadra" anymore].

Creepy-Cyclops

I'm personally in the camp of having difficulty accepting E2 SEIs. I'm also a bit tentative about E7 SEIs.

EDIT
    The great Phaedrus supplied me with the following correlations as I recall, fwiw:

Type 1 - IXTj's
    Type 2- EXFj's
    Type 3 - ESXp's
    Type 4 - INFp, some INFj's
    Type 5 - IXTp
    Type 6 - IXFj
    Type 7 - Ne leading
    Type 8 - Te leading
    Type 9 - ISFp

He may have also said some INFj's and very rarely an ISTp for type 9 - but the ISTp would have to try too hard to be a 9.

Makes me think of tcaud, and I think that's the result of either valued Ni or weak Ti... or both. Let's not get into a type debate, though. Not that I think a Delta social lounge is likely to get into that anyway [which is what I like about this thread: you're all pretty cool people, even if I don't think you're "home Quadra" anymore].
    Cool. Fair play an all.
    Last edited by Cyclops; 04-08-2010 at 10:26 AM. Reason: typo

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good point, 2w3 seems odd for an Se ignorer, I could see it for ESE's and EIE's though, maybe even IEI's. 2w1 is probably more common for Alpha Fe's in general, it's more "caregivery"
    EII INFj

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Maritsa I have to voice my opinion that your theory that enneagram 9w1 is not INFj, as for example Minde, is totally wrong.

I just talked tonight to that INFj girl from university and she´s just what you described what an INFj would be like, she did not stop me from talking, she is very open although shy, etc. And I can affirm totally that she´s 9w1.

so your theory does not have practical affirmation.

you have to understand that you´re not in the Soviet Union, it doesn´t exist anymore, you´re not some kind of political komissar appointed by the government to be the owner of absolute truths in socionics. Perhaps you got this trait in your personality for living in Armenia. Btw where in Armenia are you from, Yerevan?

And I thank God/Nature that it has put these little flowers called INFjs 9w1s females on this planet, otherwise I would be very unhappy, now I already know the best type of woman for me, and more importantly, that there is a good type of woman for me.
    They are soft and warm looking on the outside, not the same as INFj on the inside; you should get to know your friend that I typed as INFj a little better.

9w1 is ISFp/INFp

Read my entry here about Minde's hidden agenda...

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...provement.html

Plenty of ESTj's make that mistake and are miserably married now.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Good point, 2w3 seems odd for an Se ignorer, I could see it for ESE's and EIE's though, maybe even IEI's. 2w1 is probably more common for Alpha Fe's in general, it's more "caregivery"
    Enneagram 2 is about those who have unconditional love and that is only in INFj

You can see results for all sociotypes (What is socionics?)
    Posible maximum for one sociotype - 400

This is your result:

INFJ(Dostoyevsky) - 275
    ISFP(Dumas) - 260
    ISFJ(Dreiser) - 235

INTJ(Robespierre) - 230
    ENFJ(Hamlet) - 225
    ENFP(Huxley) - 225
    ESFJ(Hugo) - 205
    INFP(Yesenin) - 200
    ISTJ(Maxim Gorky) - 190
    ESFP(Napoleon) - 185
    INTP(Balzac) - 175
    ENTJ(Jack London) - 165
    ISTP(Gabin) - 155
    ESTJ(Stirlitz) - 145
    ENTP(Don Quixote) - 145
    ESTP(Zhukov) - 105

I had no idea you were a genetic researcher who has tested Socionics theory in relations to genetic makeup! Where did you get the grant money for this groundbreaking discovery if I may ask?
    Cold science is not for me, but I have done three studies so far and plan on a couple more from psychology perspective; I am happy to lend anyone who is interested in the hard sciences, directions.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 04-08-2010 at 02:43 PM.
    -

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know a 2w3 SEI.. (male)
    and a 3w2 ESE (female)

That kind of phrasing is erroneously narrow ; such is not the case.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So now you are enneagram expert too, and I can see you are as knowledgable in it as in socionics. Keep up the good work, bright future ahead of you.
    Looking for an Archnemesis. Willing applicants contact via PM.

ENFp - Fi 7w6 sp/sx
    The Ineffable IEI
    The Einstein ENTp

johari nohari
    http://www.mypersonality.info/ssmall/

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ssmall View Post
    So now you are enneagram expert too, and I can see you are as knowledgable in it as in socionics. Keep up the good work, bright future ahead of you.
    I am not, I just copied the information from their site.
    -

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not only do you not know anything about Socionics, you are clueless about life and people in general.
    -Mark Twain

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mariella View Post
    Not only do you not know anything about Socionics, you are clueless about life and people in general.
    Thanks for making rash generalizations where you have no proof of anything.
    -

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for making rash generalizations where you have no proof of anything.
    Did you mean something other than that INFjs are the only types to feel unconditional love?

Let me read it again

People of any type can have unconditional love.
    -Mark Twain

TIM
    EII 6w5
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Choices...

a) ignore Maritsa since she ignores you.
    b) vent your anger and frustration from daily life in an argument with Maritsa.
    c) attempt to "reach" Maritsa somehow.
    c.1) learn Armenian and see if it makes a difference communication.
    c.2) go to Armenia and find out if this is common.
    f) use this as training for apathy.
    g) become a kamikaze and argue until you have to put an end to it.

Guys, don't pick "g"...

TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lobo View Post
    Choices...

a) ignore Maritsa since she ignores you.
    b) vent your anger and frustration from daily life in an argument with Maritsa.
    c) attempt to "reach" Maritsa somehow.
    c.1) learn Armenian and see if it makes a difference communication.
    c.2) go to Armenia and find out if this is common.
    f) use this as training for apathy.
    g) become a kamikaze and argue until you have to put an end to it.

Guys, don't pick "g"...
    I have other comments on various posts, but since I can't get to them all at the moment, I just want to say this made me LOL.

... I'm still chuckling, and probably will be for the next hour or so.
    Oh, to find you in dreams - mixing prior, analog, and never-beens... facts slip and turn and change with little lucidity. except the strong, permeating reality of emotion.