Thread: ISFj vs. ESFp and going back on previous agreement

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default ISFj vs. ESFp and going back on previous agreement

So i was thinking that with barack obama deciding to go back on his previous agreement to take the public campaign spending money (or whatever its called) would create a divergence between ESIs and SEEs with ESIs thinking that it was wrong to go against your word () and SEEs thinking it was okay because the end justifies the means ()

What do you think?
    ESFp-Fi sub
    6w7 sx/so/sp

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by liveandletlive
    So i was thinking that with barack obama deciding to go back on his previous agreement to take the public campaign spending money (or whatever its called) would create a divergence between ESIs and SEEs with ESIs thinking that it was wrong to go against your word (Fi) and SEEs thinking it was okay because the end justifies the means (Se)

What do you think?
    I don't think you necessarily have to be Fi to share that sentiment. And while the latter attitude is more common among Se valuers, it is not inherent to them. And this wouldn't demonstrate differences between mirrors, because they both use Se and Fi, so they would most likely share the same sentiment, albeit arriving at it slightly differently. A better contrast would be between an ESTp, who would argue the latter statement, and an INFj, who *may* be more prone to argue the former idea.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by strrrng View Post
    I don't think you necessarily have to be Fi to share that sentiment. And while the latter attitude is more common among Se valuers, it is not inherent to them. And this wouldn't demonstrate differences between mirrors, because they both use Se and Fi, so they would most likely share the same sentiment, albeit arriving at it slightly differently. A better contrast would be between an ESTp, who would argue the latter statement, and an INFj, who *may* be more prone to argue the former idea.

i agree- i was just trying to point out a difference between how the elements are used differently with one type's leading is the other's creative and in particular with SEEs and ESIs
    ESFp-Fi sub
    6w7 sx/so/sp

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by liveandletlive View Post
    So i was thinking that with barack obama deciding to go back on his previous agreement to take the public campaign spending money (or whatever its called) would create a divergence between ESIs and SEEs with ESIs thinking that it was wrong to go against your word () and SEEs thinking it was okay because the end justifies the means ()

What do you think?
    He's ENFj. That's what I think.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sorry maybe i wasn't clear that i was referring to ESI and SEE Americans and how they perceived this.
    ESFp-Fi sub
    6w7 sx/so/sp

Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, that's the difference between leading and creative. It's the same with Beta STs. The end justifies the means. The creative function is only used to support the leading function.

Funny, now we have Trump doing that.