Banned
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default Words type

OK, after some discussions I am going to move this forward for group entry level opinions

My type has been on some discussion here and there and I am not entirely satisfied i've nailed it.

I sat this test and it gave me SLE-Ti

http://www.sociotype.com/tests/result/est/82658

I've also sat Ricks test (previously albeit) and it gave me SLE or LSI

I have some thoughts on how SLE-Ti could work.

Anyway, the floor show, I would appreciate your inputs, especially constructive ones, you are all a cool bunch.

you vibe similarly to k4m and mercutio

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I did think you were Mercutio for a bit (and still not 100% convinced otherwise but deemed it unlikely). Not sure though.

Creepy-male

I think SLI, LSI, and SLE are the three choices for sure.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

sensory & serious.

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Well before you got unstable you seemed to be pretty cool. I'm not sure what's up with you recently, but you seem to be going down hill. You seemed to be able to click with Ananke well.

To me it seems like you seem to copy me at times, rather than be your own person so it seems like a shadow, rather than "true" behaviour. And it doesn't seem like you add much benefit..

But maybe in your environment or something things would be different.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

I have no conflict with your test results @Words. I messed up on the poll and clicked too soon.
    Last edited by Aylen; 08-11-2014 at 01:15 AM. Reason: spelling

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Banned
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

It seems you have a bee in your bonnet with me that you wish to drag out. You should take such matters to a more individual interaction, however, as you appear confident to walk around stating your opinions and feelings about people, let's explore what you are getting at. Perhaps it may prove useful although I suspect it won't for some reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by mercutio View Post
    Well before you got unstable you seemed to be pretty cool. I'm not sure what's up with you recently, but you seem to be going down hill. You seemed to be able to click with Ananke well.
    In what way do you view me as unstable (probably not type related your view here but why don't you elaborate then).

To me it seems like you seem to copy me at times, rather than be your own person so it seems like a shadow, rather than "true" behaviour. And it doesn't seem like you add much benefit.
    I don't copy you, it is when people say that I remind you of you it is because of methods of communication.

And it doesn't seem like you add much benefit.
    Define what you mean by this.

But maybe in your environment or something things would be different.
    You mean you want to be the only SLE in the village or something? You know the comedic script I am sure.

Edit: I still think this is better discussed on PM, so you can answer these questions on PM if you care to choose that option.

TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Words View Post
    It seems you have a bee in your bonnet with me that you wish to drag out. You should take such matters to a more individual interaction, however, as you appear confident to walk around stating your opinions and feelings about people, let's explore what you are getting at. Perhaps it may prove useful although I suspect it won't for some reasons.

In what way do you view me as unstable (probably not type related your view here but why don't you elaborate then).
    It's a feeling - but I'll give you an example that comes from your instability. In the group chat - you left with some emo dance about not being wanted - until Elina reinvited you in. She's still gone but you still seem to remain. It's like you're unsure about whether you shoudl be there or not .. and it's probably what leaks out as "instability" to me. As well as this you seemed to be overreacting a little.

I don't copy you, it is when people say that I remind you of you it is because of methods of communication.
    It seems like it's because you use my words, or act like me. And mimicry is not endearing.

Edit: I still think this is better discussed on PM, so you can answer these questions on PM if you care to choose that option.
    I'm happy to keep things out in the open. There's nothing personal here. It's just your behaviour.

Also to me it seems that you've started randomly attacking me in unrelated ways. Which to me makes it seem like you're the one with the issue right now.

In this thread I just gave my honest impression of you, and yet you got defensive.

Banned
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lungs View Post
    sensory & serious.
    On merry vs serious, if we should place importance on reinin dichs: I think I am very good at noticing the emotional background. I do not enjoy being a part of one where the atmosphere is thick and turgid. I rarely pay attention to peoples names, there are people who I have worked with for a long time and I am not entirely sure of what they are called, I place the emphasis on my interaction with them. Usually I re-learn their name if I think it will add some value to the communication or I concern myself of my ability to employ a personal touch to their inner emotional undeclared state (which I guess at frantically).

I think the ESI has came about because i'm aware of having strong Se, and I've focused on my Fi at times where i've felt something is needed but not quite sure what it is.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Another juicy thread. This forum's picking up

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Elina View Post
    Another juicy thread. This forum's picking up
    If they keep it honest and don't resort to personal attacks it might actually be a productive thread. <-- neutral

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Banned
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

It's a feeling - but I'll give you an example that comes from your instability. In the group chat - you left with some emo dance about not being wanted - until Elina reinvited you in.
    I left because I decided I was tired of any drama. Others have expressed a wish to leave as far as i'm aware - might be wrong. As for being invited back, Elina didn't invite me back. I decided to come back because I decided to. The skype group was always there, I just had it set to not notify me so that I wouldn't hear it.

She's still gone but you still seem to remain. It's like you're unsure about whether you shoudl be there or not .. and it's probably what leaks out as "instability" to me. As well as this you seemed to be overreacting a little.
    I am sure to be there but only when it suits me - this is the same for everyone I thought.

It seems like it's because you use my words, or act like me. And mimicry is not endearing.
    Seriously I have no intention of imitating you. If you think I am then you should consider the phrase imitation is the best form of flattery. I actually think we are quite similar but also different in ways. Overall I prefer to get on with you as it's better for the group. I think eventually we will re-establish a communication.

I'm happy to keep things out in the open. There's nothing personal here. It's just your behaviour.

Also to me it seems that you've started randomly attacking me in unrelated ways. Which to me makes it seem like you're the one with the issue right now.

In this thread I just gave my honest impression of you, and yet you got defensive.
    I have attacked you because you attacked me first. It's pretty straight forward. But the time for that is over and now it is to move to reconciliation.

As for my defensiveness, I will respond - and in fact you are showing yourself to be like me. You take things as an attack (hence you speak of me being defensive). We both react to things which do not exist.

Creepy-male

Another chapter in the ongoing saga -- The Jung and the Restless.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I left because I decided I was tired of any drama. Others have expressed a wish to leave as far as i'm aware - might be wrong. As for being invited back, Elina didn't invite me back. I decided to come back because I decided to. The skype group was always there, I just had it set to not notify me so that I wouldn't hear it.
    It said you left and that Elina added you back.

Banned
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ollyx2OxenFree View Post
    It said you left and that Elina added you back.
    Right, I don't know why that is then. For instance, if she invited me back I did not receive any notification. I simply typed words in the box and pressed enter and they appeared.

My assumption was I could just post there regardless then, possibly due to having contacts who already do.

So maybe she did but it isn't something i'm aware of hence it was not involved in my decision process.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Right, I don't know why that is then. For instance, if she invited me back I did not receive any notification. I simply typed words in the box and pressed enter and they appeared.

My assumption was I could just post there regardless then, possibly due to having contacts who already do.

So maybe she did but it isn't something i'm aware of hence it was not involved in my decision process.
    I think peeps can perhaps add people to conversations without their permission if they're on your friends list.

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

More drama please. With blood if possible.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

words, make a vee-dee-oh maybe? then we could type you beta

TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

I left because I decided I was tired of any drama.
    Let's put the past behind us.

TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Persephone View Post
    More drama please. With blood if possible.
    It's your turn to shine now.

Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bear in mind that I scrolled through all the above without reading it:

You are similar, but not similar with the SLE's here. You vibe with a less "hot tempered" energy than them, more cooling/soothing. You also seem more socially adapted than the SLE's here (no judgement here, SLE's are fun in their own way, but they always seem unpolished or a bit 'rough" to my taste).

I could see sensory and logical. I'd say irrational and introverted to. SLI.

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you are very grounded in a way that makes me comfortable and i feel OK putting my guard down. as much as i like other forum SLEs e.g. merc, aqua (self-types ILE but still), etc, there's a part of myself that i have to hold back a bit because the way they communicate takes a bit more effort for me to "get". like there's more processing involved on my part. sometimes when i'm talking to SLEs, it feels like we're having two different conversations.

any resemblance with you and merc is purely superficial IMO, but even that i don't see. you vibe closest to me like a less philosophical and cerebral k0rpsy.

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Words, I have an important question that will cut right through all the nonsense:

What is your type?

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

It's your turn to shine now.
    Beta rocks.
    BETADOLLS.jpg

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Reficulris View Post
    Bear in mind that I scrolled through all the above without reading it:

You are similar, but not similar with the SLE's here. You vibe with a less "hot tempered" energy than them, more cooling/soothing. You also seem more socially adapted than the SLE's here (no judgement here, SLE's are fun in their own way, but they always seem unpolished or a bit 'rough" to my taste).

I could see sensory and logical. I'd say irrational and introverted to. SLI.
    I thought SLE then SLI and now SLE again. He and Merc have similarities for sure but unless you have really interacted with them both personally, one on one, you may not see them.

Se Sensory subtype (The Coordinator)

Victor Gulenko

Sharp, demonstrative, attacking style of behaviour. Expressive and expansive to the point of being aggressive. Feels at home in emergencies; find themselves in conflicts; can pressure people in order to rapidly introduce order. If conflicts do not occur, they can provoke some in order to then take the initiative into their own hands. Emotional and sociable, will want the attention of more than one person of the opposite sex. Women also display initiative in their acquaintances with men. This subtype is sinewy, mobile, often thin, has a well developed taste, is an epicure. In fashion are drawn to refinement and prestige.

Meged/Ovcharov

The sensory subtype is witty and impulsive… while seemingly concealing within them latent threats they appear unappeasable. However, they are sharp, aggressive and persevering people. Notably resourceful, they are able to manifest vindictiveness in doses that make life for their ill-wishers simply intolerable. Their character appears full of contrasts and unpredictability. Towards those whom they love they are often tender, even sentimental. Their sense of humor easily incorporates sarcasm and caustic irony. Are talkative, charming, witty, critical and sharp, love epithets and slang expressions. Their movements are fast and gait centered, When walking their slightly bent knees provide them with an ingratiating feline resemblance. Appreciate life and tend to watch over their health, periodically exercising through sports/gymnastics. Dresses tastefully and expensively. Usually provide a bright impression of a self-assured and prospering person.

Sexual behavior

Demonstrative and behave unpredictably. Are sexually daring and energetic; animated in interaction and possessing feelings of humor. Are sexual and diverse in both moods and erotic reactions. Strongly emotional, are inclined to ignore the feelings and attitudes of other people and to consider their interests. An imperious and demanding partner, but can be thoughtful and affectionate. Find it difficult to restrain jealousy. Require an attentive, loyal, and reliable partner, whom will remain utterly submissive to their initiative.

Ti Logical subtype (The Organizer)

Victor Gulenko

Prefer to remain in the shadows, not to demonstrate their aspirations, but constantly hold their hands on the pulse of all proceedings around them. Outwardly appears balanced and phlegmatic. Before acting, checks all versions of possible consequences and only then enters into the game. Distrustful and careful, skeptic, conservative and realistic. Because they are not very sociable, may appear to be introverted. If they have their aim on a victim, they act slowly, by the method of the "compressive ring".

Meged/Ovcharov

The logical subtype constructs an impression of quiet force and confidence for themselves. They are rational and sequential in affairs; hardworking and hardy. Usually appear cool, sustained and collected, however, in moments of irritation they express their fury in demonstratively sharp, absolute gestures. Within a quiet atmosphere they are kind and polite, while keeping the interlocutor at a distance. Their humor is sharp, sometimes rude, and they bare a quick, mistrustful glare from under their eyebrows. They’re kind but also serious and guarded. Their gait and gestures appear harmonious, smooth and precise. Tends to dress rather monotonously, however, from time to time can also clothe themselves brightly, even extravagantly. Appreciate quality in apparel and often creates many outfits from a few articles. Thus they show concern for both their behaviour and appearance; though they often seem cold and inaccessible they themselves try to appear proper, equal and benevolent, while maintaining their advantages.

Sexual behavior

Tend to occupy a “wait and see attitude” as they are prone to doubt others feelings towards them. Their emotional expression may appear somewhat forced as they prefer to await the initiative of others; afterwards are tender and attentive with an aim of improving sexual techniques. Internally are sentimental; love uncommon adventures. Not quick to forget past offences. Have need of someone reasonable, flexible and diplomatic. Their partner should be affectionate, attractive, merry and optimistic.
    According to this [link] their subtypes of SLE are only 77% compatible with each other. In contrast the test results of Olly and me show as IEI-0 we are 91% compatible. I am getting more interested in the 2 subtypes lately and can see where it can add clarity in viewing people of the same type. It is easier to get an idea of people's types based on how easy the communication is between you. With my SLI brother in law there is always some kind of ego clash between us and trying to one up and outsmart each other. It is not really relaxed communication between us but not really strained either. We do get into arguments though and he tends to personal attack me where I attack his general beliefs about people in general.
    Last edited by Aylen; 08-11-2014 at 08:23 PM.

YWIMW

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

The drama I've always thought SLE for you.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This so-called drama bores me to tears. It's like a post-communist Romanian movie or something.

I voted for SLE, IEE, SEE, ILE, LSI, and ESE.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

SLE, SLI, LSE .... in any case, the firm and definitive type who knows what they want, closing threads and business. So maybe EJ after all? maybe Serious type?

TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm definitely not the most qualified person to be typing you but just from your posts you sounded ESTj to me. Like a non-annoying William (not that I ever talked to him).

Banned
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Contra View Post
    I'm definitely not the most qualified person to be typing you but just from your posts you sounded ESTj to me. Like a non-annoying William (not that I ever talked to him).
    But I thought Absurd was the only drunk in the village (re ESTjs hehe)

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SLI or LSE could be the type.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

@Words, why not LSE? i'm liking that typing more and more.

TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But I thought Absurd was the only drunk in the village (re ESTjs hehe)
    We need someone to replace him now. You're up.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I'm also down with LSE.

Banned
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Well I shall give this matter some consideration.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

I'm not going to fourth guess myself. I am comfortable with my current perception.

YWIMW

Banned
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Helllo?

20100204104618!Terminator.jpg

Well if all *insert certain type* leads to *insert certain hiltler*

Banned
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

If LSE why not LIE?

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

If LSE why not LIE?
    Just noooooooooooooooooo. Nonono. I know a constructive output but still: noooooo way.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast