Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I Made a Video. TYPE ME!

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by consentingadult View Post
    Secondly, Si is something SLIs and SEIs do, and usually keep to themselves instead of communicating it, to them Si is not a contact functions.
    You are wrong. 1st block functions is where a man makes most of social input. It's the main social communication functions. Where is your best part, this you'll tend to use mostly in social contacts. It's the main content of your consciousness in social interations and on work.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    You are wrong. 1st block functions is where a man makes most of social input. It's the main social communication functions. Where is your best part, this you'll tend to use mostly in social contacts. It's the main content of your consciousness in social interations and on work.
    Yes and thats why leading function determine whether youre an introvert or not. Im so smart.

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rogue View Post
    Link to video: https://youtu.be/xzzhKtgyzGQ

Questionnaire: http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...stions-Type-Me!

Don't let my energy level overwhelm you.
    Hi Rogue,
    I think IEE-Ne, but I have to admit that i have to few 'aha' moments with it, to be sure. Oh and nice shirt btw :-)

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Do you see yourself as an introvert?

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by universe View Post
    Do you see yourself as an introvert?
    Yes.

• are interested in their own thoughts and feelings
    • need to have own territory
    • often appear reserved, quiet and thoughtful
    • usually do not have many friends
    • have difficulties in making new contacts
    • like concentration and quiet
    • do not like unexpected visits and therefore do not make them
    • work well alone

If these are introvert characteristics.

I wonder if my eye movement was making people think I'm extroverted. Coffee and nervousness made me unsettled. I was switching between looking at the myself in the camera, the questions, and then around a bit.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

[*]do not like unexpected visits and therefore do not make them
    This item relates to J, mostly.

I wonder if my eye movement was making people think I'm extroverted.
    While bad chair which cased freezed pose could be the factor to assume J.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Yes.

• work well alone

I wonder if my eye movement was making people think I'm extroverted. Coffee and nervousness made me unsettled. I was switching between looking at the myself in the camera, the questions, and then around a bit.
    You are an introvert but to make sure I will need to dissect your brain. It won't hurt. I give you sleepy medicine.

http://www.fastcompany.com/3016031/l...or-your-career

Edit: Keep in mind this is a forum where your "type" will change sentence by sentence. Read and take in the suggestions but in the end no one here knows how you process information. There is no shortcut to self awareness/knowledge. Your personalty may still be forming but I am pretty sure my lead function has always been my lead function.

My behavior is something totally different as far as I am concerned. It is more fluid and I can adapt to situations, if I choose to adapt, and it is a choice. If you know you are an introvert already, that is half the battle. I was confused about the whole introvert thing because others thought I was an extrovert because of some behavior. This was way before I heard of personality theories. Deep down I knew I felt best when I was alone with my thoughts and feelings. Other people's opinions can cause doubt in areas I thought I had clarity. Trust yourself first.

I don't like people just showing up at my house. I think it is rude. I don't do it to others either unless I have a very good reason. Privacy has always been important to me.

@rogue in case you missed my edit.
    Last edited by Aylen; 07-17-2016 at 04:10 PM.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Aylen, as certified expert in IEI science, still did not say your type. But has posted several messages with jokes.

"Mr. Spock, the women on your planet are logical. That's the only planet in this galaxy that can make that claim."
    James Kirk. Star Trek, s3e13

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    Aylen, as certified expert in IEI science, still did not say your type. But has posted several messages with jokes.

"Mr. Spock, the women on your planet are logical. That's the only planet in this galaxy that can make that claim."
    James Kirk. Star Trek, s3e13

Rogue knows my opinion on his type. That is all that matters. I am not trying to influence him to choose a type. I want him to figure it out for himself. My opinion may be wrong. I have never met him irl.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Yes.

• work well alone

I didnt think you looked extroverted.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by consentingadult View Post
    You're right, how stupid of me to believe you are intelligent enough to learn something from me. Or anyone else for that matter...
    I tried too, but she's a dumbass.
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    I tried too, but she's a dumbass.
    Yeah I guess I am
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    Take a guess
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEI-Si is my guess.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    Hi Rogue,
    I think IEE-Ne, but I have to admit that i have to few 'aha' moments with it, to be sure. Oh and nice shirt btw :-)
    Hello @Jarno
    Thank you for your response. My sister said the shirt says "Look at me! I'm fun" and everything else about my video said "I'm not fun". lol at sibling honesty

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    You are an introvert but to make sure I will need to dissect your brain. It won't hurt. I give you sleepy medicine.

http://www.fastcompany.com/3016031/l...or-your-career

Edit: Keep in mind this is a forum where your "type" will change sentence by sentence. Read and take in the suggestions but in the end no one here knows how you process information. There is no shortcut to self awareness/knowledge. Your personalty may still be forming but I am pretty sure my lead function has always been my lead function.

My behavior is something totally different as far as I am concerned. It is more fluid and I can adapt to situations, if I choose to adapt, and it is a choice. If you know you are an introvert already, that is half the battle. I was confused about the whole introvert thing because others thought I was an extrovert because of some behavior. This was way before I heard of personality theories. Deep down I knew I felt best when I was alone with my thoughts and feelings. Other people's opinions can cause doubt in areas I thought I had clarity. Trust yourself first.

I don't like people just showing up at my house. I think it is rude. I don't do it to others either unless I have a very good reason. Privacy has always been important to me.

@rogue in case you missed my edit.
    Heh thanks for the mention! I probably wouldn't have seen the edit for some time

Thank you also for the reminder that ultimately my typing is up to me. It has been easy to forget that.

*Rudely knocks on your door unannounced for the brain examination. Hopefully you develop some sage healing powers so I can be revived after this dissection. Also, I hope you've read the Wikipedia page so you know what you're doing

TIM
    IEI 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think you seem like an introvert and feeler

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mallan View Post
    When I've seen Gammas talk in videos, their atmosphere is generally serious and focused on the topic at hand. That's what you strike me as. Based off your answers, reactions, and focus on the video, I will say ESI. Your reactions are subtle while maintaining seriousness throughout the video. Not to mention, you seem reserved communicating your answers. Another thing is you sat up straight throughout the whole video and corrected your posture in a couple of moments you were leaning or tilting your head, which demonstrates a rational type in terms of VI. There are my two cents. xD
    Side note: You seem like a real nice dude.
    Pretty much what she said, agree 100%.
    Based on the video I'd say ESI-Fi.
    And somehow, I get the impression you might be 4w3 or (bit less likely) 9w8 main type, certainly tritype 496 (The Seeker), possibly Sx/Sp or Sp/Sx.

Overall, I find Gamma rather obvious.

Here aspects from the questionnaire:

Te valuing:
    I think that logic is something that can be externally validated. Introverted thinking is a foreign idea to me.
    Ij temperament:
    I remain rather consistent. I change my ideas and views as I receive new information but I don’t think I have changed my ideas on anything that is pivotal.
    I probably look like I have a stick up my butt and am boring.
    Fi lead/valuing:
    I think beauty is subjective attraction, although there are people that look beautiful but I don’t find attractive. I change my opinion of beauty based on sympathy. My heart can make ugly people look more beautiful when I feel bad or like other aspects of the person.
    “My people” means family and friends. “Stranger” means someone I do not know. My people become strangers when I begin to drift away from them.
    Fe unvaluing/ignoring:
    There are customs that people follow. I follow them when they’re convenient and routine. I don’t smile at people, which seems to be a norm for some people. One does not always have to follow these rules. We have bad days and times when other things are more important – the majority of the time. I’m not a fan of extroverted feeling.
    Some expressions of extroverted feeling can seem shallow.
    Externally, I may have little ticks that tell what I am feeling, but I try to stay stone faced and calm-looking all the time. I look mean though and look unapproachable and it may be why I have no friends.
    Creative Se:
    You can use body language to try and change it. You can breathe in and out slowly. You can also go for a walk. Change your perspective, change your life!
    Others probably think I am in the middle of the strong vs weak spectrum. I view myself as a moderately strong person.
    Type 4:
    I would need to wallow in my misery.
    I do very little when I have negative emotions. I just wallow and look forlorn. Stare out of the window and cry on the inside. Others don’t really understand.
    You can paint your depression away.
    I feel time like a cinderblock that is causing me to sink to the bottom of the ocean.
    SO blindspot, aka Sx/Sp or Sp/Sx:
    I think I may be overly introverted and weary of the outside world.
    I fantasize about finding a job that allows me to enjoy work and funds my hobbies.
    I like black coffee, dark chocolate (70% or higher), grapefruit, pomegranate and TV.
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

I sacrificed a goat to Zeus and I liked it
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rougerogue View Post

Don't let my energy level overwhelm you.
    Bad assumptions you make, Padawan.

Anyways, probably ESE.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

It is Se base that focus on appearance
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    It is Se base that focus on appearance
    It was more of a joke because I thought I seemed unenthusiastic and boring.

Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It was more of a joke because I thought I seemed unenthusiastic and boring.
    You did. I don't blame you though. It's easier to be enthusiastic actually talking to people.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Schildmaid View Post
    You did. I don't blame you though. It's easier to be enthusiastic actually talking to people.
    Why ESE?

Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why ESE?
    You remind me of other people who are typed ESE, mostly. I might need to go back and watch it again.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123