Thread: Calling all ESTps, report for duty here SLE

TIM
    Robespierre
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Calling all ESTps, report for duty here. SLE

I am interested in you. Are there many of you on the forum? Are you male or female?

What is you suggestive Ni like? When do you use it? How can a person with a strong Ni give you satisfaction for your dual seeking?

Why would you react to the dual seeking of a person with an Se suggestive function?

Fess up! Start talking!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are you trying to order an SLE into your thread???

Good luck with that

TIM
    C-IEE Ne (862)
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, good luck with that.

I'm guessing you want real SLE to reply and not a psudo-SLE.

IEE Ne Creative Type

Some and role lovin too. () I too...
    !!!!!!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Saberstorm View Post
    I am interested in you. Are there many of you on the forum? Are you male or female?

What is you suggestive Ni like? When do you use it? How can a person with a strong Ni give you satisfaction for your dual seeking?

Why would you react to the dual seeking of a person with an Se suggestive function?

Fess up! Start talking!
    An SLE I know at work bursts into a room, takes charge and quickly tells people what to do or charms them into submission. When he meets any resistance from the group whatsoever he leaps straight in for a fight and stands eyeball to eyeball with his opponent. He has an air of aggression about him most of the time. In fact, I would say this is his baseline vibe. He is an immovable rock during negotiations and I suspect he sleeps with one eye open at night. He doesn’t really plan ahead or predict what’s going to happen in the future. He spends most of his time resolving problems which are right in front of him. He does this very well and I think he enjoys it. When I speak up in the group with my quiet gentle voice to provide Ni input I find the situation quite comical. He stops dead in his tracks, looks stunned and a little bit lost. Like he was vaguely aware himself of the point I just made and hearing me say it out loud totally freaked him out. He then looks at me like I’m a rubiks cube he can’t solve. Initially I don’t think he knew what to do with my Ni input and it surprised him. Over time he seemed to find my comments highly amusing and would try (unsuccessfully) not to laugh at them. Then with more time he took a few of my comments onboard and altered some of the actions he was taking to help us all achieve the best outcome in the future. When he did this he made it clear that it was his idea

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

NO SLES HEA
    <Crispy> what subt doesnt understand is that a healthy reaction to "FUCK YOU" is and not

TIM
    IEI-Fe (9)62 sx/?
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Reason is a whore.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thePirate View Post
    NO SLES HEA

TIM
    No idea
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Speaking of which. WHERE ON EARTH IS HERZY???????

I'm ILE with strong Se, pleased to meet you. Ti-subtype.
    She is wise
    beyond words
    beautiful within
    her soul
    brighter than
    the sun
    lovelier than
    love
    dreams larger
    than life
    and does not
    understand the
    meaning of no.
    Because everything
    through her, and in her, is
    "Yes, it will be done."

Why I love LSEs:
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbie
    A couple years ago I was put in charge of decorating the college for Valentine's Day. I made some gorgeous, fancy decorations from construction paper, glue, scissors, and imagination. Then I covered a couple cabinets with them. But my favorite was the diagram of a human heart I put up. So romantic!

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Herzy was wonderful but like all ESTps she prefers the Real World to internet fora, idealizing/pondering/thinking, media culture and philosophizing.

they come on here sometimes and it's really cool when they do, but internet fora is obviously not an estp's home. =(

Now you might think 'well if she's duals with IEI wouldn't she really like it here?" Yes and no. I'm duals with them, but i still prefer the magical world to the real world. I stlil prefer the jew hollywood magical internet tv crack land to the real real world like they and ESFjs like. (and a bunch of other types)

I'm not going out there in the world just because I really like Herzy, and Herzy really likes me. Herzy isn't coming here either. (We always got along beautifully)

"Cool Mafia Godfather" ~SLE Leader's Avatar
    TIM
    ESTp 8
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Um, you could just read some of the descriptions of SLE 5th function, but if you want personal experience...well it would help if you could elaborate on what you're looking for. I mean, the entire function and how I experience it is kinda hard to explain for me, its more unconscious. But if you're specific on what you're looking for then that would help.

TIM
    ESTp 8
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves View Post
    Herzy was wonderful but like all ESTps she prefers the Real World to internet fora, idealizing/pondering/thinking, media culture and philosophizing.

they come on here sometimes and it's really cool when they do, but internet fora is obviously not an estp's home. =(

Now you might think 'well if she's duals with IEI wouldn't she really like it here?" Yes and no. I'm duals with them, but i still prefer the magical world to the real world. I stlil prefer the jew hollywood magical internet tv crack land to the real real world like they and ESFjs like. (and a bunch of other types)

I'm not going out there in the world just because I really like Herzy, and Herzy really likes me. Herzy isn't coming here either. (We always got along beautifully)
    The internet is fine as long as im doing something productive...whether that be work or play...but they're almost one in the same for me anyways, as long as what im doing is fun
    Same goes for thinking, pondering, philosophizing. Nothing wrong with them its just that when I do it, its always in order to achieve something, and while im doing these things im constantly trying to put into action im thinking otherwise its useless to me.

When I was a little younger I used to stay on the internet 24/7, but now im a little more mature and feel as its time for me to move on and make my impact on the real world.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Well that's kinda my main point. I'm not sure anything about this place is 'productive' lol it's mainly just for entertainment. Another form of media.

And how can one 'put something into action' on these boards? =D

Yeah they'll stop by but I can't see you getting sucked up into them like we can. Maybe your Ni dual seeking gets really strong and you just love to be around it?

TIM
    ESTp 8
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Main reason im on here is for information, learning a little more about myself, so I can have more success in the real world. Besides that, I genuinely do enjoy the company, but yeah once I feel like there's nothing else for me here im gone.

TIM
    No idea
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@sam

Nah most people prefer the 'real world' better than the online one unless they don't have enough of the real world to satisfy them. Bet you'll like it much much more.
    She is wise
    beyond words
    beautiful within
    her soul
    brighter than
    the sun
    lovelier than
    love
    dreams larger
    than life
    and does not
    understand the
    meaning of no.
    Because everything
    through her, and in her, is
    "Yes, it will be done."

Why I love LSEs:
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbie
    A couple years ago I was put in charge of decorating the college for Valentine's Day. I made some gorgeous, fancy decorations from construction paper, glue, scissors, and imagination. Then I covered a couple cabinets with them. But my favorite was the diagram of a human heart I put up. So romantic!

TIM
    ESTp / SLE
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not sure "report for duty here" is the best thing to tell a SLE, because they'll probably just dance around you for the heck of it.

But yeah, I'm new here, and I'm a girl. And I dunno how many of us there are on the forum... I've seen three others so far, but I think they're all guys? But yeah, we love IEIs because they'll tell us that we're loved and in return we talk at them and tell them that they're mystical and magical and AMAZING. <3

I dunno if I can really tell you anything else of use since I'm a newbie myself, but feel free to shoot out other stuff if you think of it.

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yukiko View Post
    I'm not sure "report for duty here" is the best thing to tell a SLE, because they'll probably just dance around you for the heck of it.

But yeah, I'm new here, and I'm a girl. And I dunno how many of us there are on the forum... I've seen three others so far, but I think they're all guys? But yeah, we love IEIs because they'll tell us that we're loved and in return we talk at them and tell them that they're mystical and magical and AMAZING. <3

I dunno if I can really tell you anything else of use since I'm a newbie myself, but feel free to shoot out other stuff if you think of it.
    What the fuck is wrong with you, why are you so emo? Are you in love or something.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Hello...ESTps are great and unlike my dual, way less emotional, grumpy, moody, and less difficult; just overall pleasant. Welcome.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    ESTp / SLE
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mercutio View Post
    What the fuck is wrong with you, why are you so emo? Are you in love or something.
    Directed at me, or at my type? 'Cause if it's at me, then imma go slit my wrists now because you insulted me and I was in love with ya.

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    Hello...ESTps are great and unlike my dual, way less emotional, grumpy, moody, and less difficult; just overall pleasant. Welcome.
    Thank youuu! I used to have a best friend who was an EII, so I still have that love-hate-relationship going on with them. It'll be fun to dig through their minds a little more. ;P