Thread: An ENFJ sexually attracted to ISTPs

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default An ENFJ sexually attracted to ISTPs

Recently I have become strongly enamored with an ISTP. I already knew that I was into rough sex i.e. bondage and submission type stuff, but what I didn't realize is that ISTP's have a lot of potential in that area. They like to use their hands, they could make contraptions and toys and use tools sexually, they can be into things like leather in terms of craftwork. Sometimes they like to work out. They have a sadistic streak in my opinion, naturally, but I don't know that that translates into any kind of sexual tendancies/role.

What I don't understand is Delta sexuality. The Delta's were classified as "psuedo-infantile/psuedo-caretaker" types in the description I read. I have no freaking clue what that means. But I do know, as a beta, that I do affiliate with the description of my own sexual tendancies "the challenger/prize" (I would also describe it as a "rebel bottom," that kind of likes to goad dominants into punishing them) who pairs with types that like to play games with others, but that the other be strong enough to not be broken by it.

Anyone have any feedback?

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fact: Everyone is attracted to ISTPs.

Don't be fooled into thinking any other way.
    Last edited by Park; 01-02-2013 at 10:07 PM.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    IEE-Ne
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

At least I am.
    [] | NP | 3[6w5]8 so/sp | Type thread | My typing of forum members | Johari (Strengths) | Nohari (Weaknesses)

You know what? You're an individual, and that makes people nervous. And it's gonna keep making people nervous for the rest of your life.
    - Ole Golly from Harriet, the spy.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

IsTp are care takers they are not aggressors; they don't push people into having sex with them, they will try to get their suitors attention by doing something goofy but they aren't like Betas in terms of sticking their hands down people's blouses, or making very overt sexual advances, without sensing the comfort level of the other individual; my ex is ISTp; he didn't touch me or physically push me into having sex with him, he just sat back and relaxed and talked to me for a long time; he let me go to him when I felt comfortable; this is how most Delta men are. They can be convincing though and will try to talk you into going to them for sex, but they respect the person's personal space and boundaries. They may get emotionally touchy when you don't let them into that space, but they aren't going to push their way into it.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    IEI-Ni 6w5-9-2 So/Sx
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa Darmandzhyan View Post
    like Betas in terms of sticking their hands down people's blouses, or making very overt sexual advances, without sensing the comfort level of the other individual
    I can't say this in inaccurate.
    Projection is ordinary. Person A projects at person B, hoping tovalidate something about person A by the response of person B. However, person B, not wanting to be an obejct of someone elses ego and guarding against existential terror constructs a personality which protects his ego and maintain a certain sense of a robust and real self that is different and separate from person A. Sadly, this robust and real self, cut off by defenses of character from the rest of the world, is quite vulnerable and fragile given that it is imaginary and propped up through external feed back. Person B is dimly aware of this and defends against it all the more, even desperately projecting his anxieties back onto person A, with the hope of shoring up his ego with salubrious validation. All of this happens without A or B acknowledging it, of course. Because to face up to it consciously is shocking, in that this is all anybody is doing or can do and it seems absurd when you realize how pathetic it is.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pookie View Post
    I can't say this in inaccurate.
    Maybe Maritsa knows socionics, after all.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thanks for your feedback. yeah this ISTP had sort of given me some aggressive energy, but I think it was his latent ESTJ model B unconscious - streaming through the ISTP sort of non-social exterior - plus the guy is huge he works out and kind of does these warrior looking haircuts. i can see why i found him attractive, but it's nothing compared to my dual's energy.