Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Calling All Feminists

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Retsu77 View Post
    I don't sleep around brah. You seem to have me confused for Mystery or something.

PUA is useful for learning a few tricks but it's not going to help you find a happy, long lasting relationship.
    yeah I believe that. I have a LIE friend, he's had the same girlfriend and has been loyal to her for 6 years (he's only like 23). But I do think you give off the wrong impression once you start talking

TIM
    IEE 379 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I don't sleep around brah. You seem to have me confused for Mystery or something.

PUA is useful for learning a few tricks but it's not going to help you find a happy, long lasting relationship.
    This is a really, really important point.

A lot of people on here assume that if you bring up concepts from PUA, red-pill etc that you must be a neckbeard.

This would be a bit like me saying that anyone who identifies with feminism must be fat, ugly and have a mound of aging cat fur stuck between their legs.

I wish more people could stay focused on what's important.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand View Post
    yeah I believe that. I have a LIE friend, he's had the same girlfriend and has been loyal to her for 6 years (he's only like 23). But I do think you give off the wrong impression once you start talking
    I work a guy I think is an LIE (could LSE I guess, but I don't know) and he has had the same girlfriend for 11 years. He's maybe 30 or so, around my age give or take.

Oh? Can you elaborate for me what you mean by that? I'm curious.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

because he comes off as the kind of guy "most likely to cheat on his girlfriend" from his natural vulgarity (or type most likely to put people in an apprehension of sexual assault, hence the danger of being pre-emptively defensively stabbed), but deep down he values loyalty over everything and doesn't exempt himself from that

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cuivienen View Post

A lot of people on here assume that if you bring up concepts from PUA, red-pill etc that you must be a neckbeard.

This would be a bit like me saying that anyone who identifies with feminism must be fat, ugly and have a mound of cat fur stuck between their legs.

I wish people would stay focused on what's important.
    A lot of people are stupid.

Well, I've said the same about self-identifying feminists. And I make no apologies for it. If I have to smash a few eggs to have my omelette, smash I shall. I don't care.

I may be being slightly facetious but the general trend is for feminists to be unattractive typically. It's often why they gravitate towards said ideologies, just as awkward guys gravitate towards PUA. Naturals don't need that shit, just as guys who get great women and have happy marriages don't turn mgtow. lol It's all related. Nothing exists within a bubble.

I would say that it is a red flag for any woman living in the west to label herself as a feminist due to the connotation the word now possesses. This is clear. Just as we would recognize someone who calls themself a nazi to be a problem, so to is it with this. Words have meanings and meanings change over time, in the former's case. If someone does not want to be lumped in with the Trigglypuffs of our day, then perhaps they need to drop the label entirely.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

I'm kinda liking the lse idea.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

because he comes off as the kind of guy "most likely to cheat on his girlfriend" from his natural vulgarity (or type most likely to put people in an apprehension of sexual assault, hence the danger of being pre-emptively defensively stabbed), but deep down he values loyalty over everything and doesn't exempt himself from that
    Your opinion of me is none of my business.

Ok but seriously, people can think what they like. If I like someone, I will attempt to maybe try to make a favourable impression on them. However, if I actively dislike someone, I will make no such effort and will be dismissive AF.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lump View Post
    I'm kinda liking the lse idea.
    I find the idea of duality with someone like bertrand horrifying.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Your opinion of me is none of my business.

Ok but seriously, people can think what they like. If I like someone, I will attempt to maybe try to make a favourable impression on them. However, if I actively dislike someone, I will make no such effort and will be dismissive AF.

sure but I bet you're missing out on a bunch of fresh wet pussy, just sayin'

you need me, I'm here to help

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cuivienen View Post

This would be a bit like me saying that anyone who identifies with feminism must be fat, ugly and have a mound of aging cat fur stuck between their legs.

I wish more people could stay focused on what's important.
    I don't care about being called ugly. It just seems immature when people do that and I can't take it seriously. I have more of a problem with when I say, "I believe x" people also assume I believe y, q, and z. Because they can't conceive of someone thinking independently of an ideological umbrella. I h8 being ~misunderstood~

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Lolz. I don't think he's eii.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

seriously tho, me and lungs are probably gamma introverts

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sure but I bet you're missing out on a bunch of fresh wet pussy, just sayin'
    That sounds like something a good little christian would say. Oh wait...

you need me, I'm here to help
    I think not. lol

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

tell me more about my Christianity

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lolz. I don't think he's eii.
    That's good.

How do you explain his extreme aversion to anything Se related? You also do not demonstrate much Se in your posts. Fi lead seems clear enough, but Se creative... ehhh...

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

tell me more about my Christianity
    Irrelevant.

Tell me more about christians being lewd and discussing fornication and using vulgarity.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Se is conflict sensing v Si comfort sensing. ESI has greater Si, but knows how to creatively use conflict sensation. In other words, they use it creatively and defensively (although that doesn't preclude preemption) i.e.: not for its own sake. Their main goal is to cover for the Si vulnerability of LIE, not take territory like a Se dom. So ESI doesn't come off as expansive the way SEE or SLE does. But they know how to fight if they have to. ESI is about preserving identity in hostile conditions and eradicating evil

Irrelevant.

Tell me more about christians being lewd and discussing fornication and using vulgarity.
    Im just tryin' to speak your language, and I'm not concerned with how it may be misunderstood because I'm secure in my faith

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't care about being called ugly. It just seems immature when people do that and I can't take it seriously. I have more of a problem with when I say, "I believe x" people also assume I believe y, q, and z. Because they can't conceive of someone thinking independently of an ideological umbrella. I h8 being ~misunderstood~
    Special snowflake syndrome.

Yes, yes, you're so unique and special, nobody else like you, yada, yada...

You have multiple conflicting and thus, contradictory ideals. Great. (To me, that line of thinking is incomprehensible.) It's like claiming to be pro-science yet espousing Creationism.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Se is conflict sensing v Si comfort sensing. ESI has greater Si, but knows how to creatively use conflict sensation. In other words, they use it creatively and defensively (although that doesn't preclude preemption) i.e.: not for its own sake. Their main goal is to cover for the Si vulnerability of LIE, not take territory like a Se dom. So ESI doesn't come off as expansive the way SEE or SLE does. But they know how to fight if they have to
    Well, whatever you guys are, I imagine I would be the opposing quadra. So assuming you are gamma (I doubt it, but whatever), then that would make me alpha.

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

but deep down he values loyalty over everything and doesn't exempt himself from that
    I find it weird that you took this long to see this in him. It's why I never thought he and Cuiv were that similar, because I thought they spoke about relationships in entirely different ways, regardless of superficial similarities. Cuiv and Adam to me are of the same kind, and I wouldn't lump this guy in with them. My 2cents, completely subjective perspective and such. Only to be taken as one person's poorly informed opinion so on and so forth disclaimer. Idk, I guess I just pay a lot of attention to the way words are used and maybe bias myself in some way through that. I'm usually surprised when other people don't read things the same way.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by squark View Post
    I find it weird that you took this long to see this in him. It's why I never thought he and Cuiv were that similar, because I thought they spoke about relationships in entirely different ways, regardless of superficial similarities. Cuiv and Adam to me are of the same kind, and I wouldn't lump this guy in with them. My 2cents, completely subjective perspective and such. Only to be taken as one person's poorly informed opinion so on and so forth disclaimer. Idk, I guess I just pay a lot of attention to the way words are used and maybe bias myself in some way through that. I'm usually surprised when other people don't read things the same way.
    I love being psychoanalyzed. So what type am I...?

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Special snowflake syndrome.

Yes, yes, you're so unique and special, nobody else like you, yada, yada...

You have multiple conflicting and thus, contradictory ideals. Great. (To me, that line of thinking is incomprehensible.) It's like claiming to be pro-science yet espousing Creationism.
    My 'ideals' don't contradict. For example if I say I'm pro choice and I also say I don't care about 'manspreading' this does not conflict just because one is "pro feminism" and the other is "anti feminism," and this is only confusing insofar as the person hearing it lacks the capacity for independent thought.

I'm also not unique or special. You're bad at this.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by squark View Post
    sorry Im slow... I think I got distracted by the common womanizing and bravado

womanizing is perhaps giving them too much credit, since that assumes some degree of traction. maybe "common alt-right rhetoric" had me preoccupied

its interesting you see Adam and Cuiv as similar. I think of Adam as SLE-Ti, and Cuiv as an unidentified Se dom, but leaning SEE. But then again I could see him being a Trump style SLE-Se without difficulty. Is so hard for me to tell creative Ti from creative Fi in a Se dom context because they're both so flexible. I could also see Trump as SEE, for the same reasons, although I don't like that

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My 'ideals' don't contradict. For example if I say I'm pro choice and I also say I don't care about 'manspreading' this does not conflict just because one is "pro feminism" and the other is "anti feminism," and this is only confusing insofar as the person hearing it lacks the capacity for independent thought.

I'm also not unique or special. You're bad at this.
    If you think JP's ideas are compatible with julie bindel's, I have a bridge to sell you.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sorry Im slow... I think I got distracted by the common womanizing and bravado

womanizing is perhaps giving them too much credit, since that assumes some degree of traction. maybe "common alt-right rhetoric" had me preoccupied
    Is this the whole "everyone who doesn't share my feminist SJW values is literally ******" rhetoric? Oh boy, we're in for a treat.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

If you think JP's ideas are compatible with julie bindel's, I have a bridge to sell you.
    I don't get your point. Every famous person I appreciate should have similar views? Lmao what

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

its interesting you see Adam and Cuiv as similar. I think of Adam as SLE-Ti, and Cuiv as an unidentified Se dom, but leaning SEE. But then again I could see him being a Trump style SLE-Se without difficulty. Is so hard for me to tell creative Ti from creative Fi in a Se dom context because they're both so flexible
    Adam is SLE? lol I don't see it. You could argue maybe due to him self-typing as an enneagram 8, but... ehh, even so...

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

SLE Ti is very distinct from Se, and I don't think most people recognize it when they see it

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't get your point. Every famous person I appreciate should have similar views? Lmao what
    I'm curious why you "appreciate" bindel. Would you explain that or do we get more childish, snarky comments from you?

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SLE Ti is very distinct from Se, and I don't think most people recognize it when they see it
    He doesn't post anything like an Se lead, but ehh, whatever. I fail to see the point in dissecting someone's type when they're not even in the fucking topic.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Bertrand you fucking SJW come here and let me tattoo Kat blaques face on your ass in preparation for the pronoun announcement party

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

There was a great video of a SLE Ti guy making some presentation on a white dry erase board, maybe I can dig it up. Its how I imagine younger Adam before he got obsessed with being LIE

Bertrand you fucking SJW come here and let me tattoo Kat blaques face on your ass in preparation for the pronoun announcement party
    SJW coming through real men get out, pussies only in this safe space

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

I'm curious why you "appreciate" bindel. Would you explain that or do we get more childish, snarky comments from you?
    Sounds like a trap. I might be bored enough at work tomorrow to jump into it.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sounds like a trap. I might be bored enough at work tomorrow to jump into it.
    You sound paranoid. And yes, it is a trap. What now?

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There was a great video of a SLE Ti guy making some presentation on a white dry erase board, maybe I can dig it up. Its how I imagine younger Adam before he got obsessed with being LIE

SJW coming through real men get out, pussies only in this safe space
    Adam the same type as Trump or the formerly sane Ejarendee? I don't think so.

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I love being psychoanalyzed. So what type am I...?
    ST imo. I favor LSE, followed by SLE. And the stuff I said regarding the 3 of you is just impression, based entirely on what you write and how, with no other information available. I don't take it that seriously and don't expect anyone else to either. Impressions can change, and more information inevitably reforms them.

I do find it interesting though how different people focus on different cues and so form entirely different pictures in their minds. I think a lot of conflict regarding types may be due to overly rigid impressionistic pictures people put too much weight on, and then feel they have to defend, rather than letting additional information inform a broader view.

Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

why is this thread still popular?

get the fuck out

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567