Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I Made a Video. TYPE ME!

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default I Made a Video. TYPE ME!

Link to video: https://youtu.b

Questionnaire: http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...stions-Type-Me!

Don't let my energy level overwhelm you.
    Last edited by rougerogue; 05-28-2021 at 11:03 PM.

TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

alpha extro? ESE? Clear Ne/Si valuer. You don't strike me as introverted in terms of your energy. You have more of an outward orientation. Seem like you might be complemented by an LII.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

SEE

Se describing the weather, real and tangible places, yet you're indecisive. The qualities that you desire in others show your Fi but you're not sure about this so you're democratic about those qualities. You're not firm about anything apparently. I'm much more decisive and firm about my values especially. I always feel like you are reverting to reality, "to read up on it; to do research" it has to be tangible and real. You are not good with coming out with multitude of ideas and possibilities and potentials.

Here's the VI companion

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...ortraits-Gamma

Last edited by Beautiful sky; 07-15-2016 at 02:18 AM.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    Se describing the weather, real and tangible places, yet you're indecisive.
    SEE is not indecisive and describing the physical doesn't automatically equate to Se. My mom is always pointing out something environmental, like the temperature or plants or the shade of the sky. She's ESE. IMO, Se doms rarely point out things like that because it's common knowledge to them. When they do point something out, it's usually something that looks funny about a person, etc.

The qualities that you desire in others show your Fi but you're not sure about this so you're democratic about those qualities. You're not firm about anything apparently. I'm much more decisive and firm about my values especially.
    Or, maybe it's because he's Fe ego.

I always feel like you are reverting to reality, "to read up on it; to do research"
    Is research and reading always based on reality?
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    SEE is not indecisive and describing the physical doesn't automatically equate to Se. My mom is always pointing out something environmental, like the temperature or plants or the shade of the sky. My mom does the all the time and she's ESE. IMO, Se doms rarely point out things like that because it's common knowledge to them. When they do point something out, it's usually something that looks funny about a person, etc.

Or, maybe it's because he's Fe ego.

Is research and reading always based on reality?

First, how did you find me? lol jk

So as a perception function it needs tangible information to form the basis of what is perceived through research and knowledge and once the static qualities are apprehended then it thinks about it's action towards it

Quote Originally Posted by rasputin lse
    Two Base Functions: Te and Se by Rasputin
    Te - Extravert Thinker; Judging function
    Se - Extravert Sensing; Perceiving function

Extraverted logic (Te)......external dynamics of objects: focus on activity of objects (location, time, speed, etc.), what we refer to as objective parameters, leading to patterns that we call algorithms and methods. Objective parameters are like variables in an equation that form an active system occupied with variables whose values are real people and objects.

Extraverted sensing (Se)......external statics of objects: (share, texture, impact, force, etc.), what we refer to as properties of an object or objective traits, leading to action toward objects via mobilization or arrangement, manipulation of force to achieve desired results.

Se is less introspective than Te because it focuses more on taking immediate action before thinking first due to it's orientation to apprehend external statics of objects, it's as though there is a compulsion to enact the external dynamics of objects once their statics are apprehended. Te apprehends external dynamics of objects, already seeing how force is shared between objects as a system and seeking to implement statics of objects through proper analysis and organization into a system.

This makes the Te more introspective function and the Se more active, spontaneous function. Te is still concerned with action, but planned action, action coordinated with the system, hence the notion of proper action, the proper way to do things, and concern with how things are arranged...all of which can be seen to derive from principle, the implementation of principles.

Being an external perceptual function Se is connected with reality and real and tangible things. It perceives the qualities of objects.

Quote Originally Posted by theory on how perception is understood
    "Psychologist Jerome Bruner has developed a model of perception. According to him people go through the following process to form opinions:[10]

When we encounter an unfamiliar target we are open to different informational cues and want to learn more about the target.
    In the second step we try to collect more information about the target. Gradually, we encounter some familiar cues which help us categorize the target.
    At this stage, the cues become less open and selective. We try to search for more cues that confirm the categorization of the target. We also actively ignore and even distort cues that violate our initial perceptions. Our perception becomes more selective and we finally paint a consistent picture of the target."

Extraverted sensing external statics of objects Se Socionics symbol Se.svg Se is responsible for the perception, control, defense, and acquisition of space, territory, and control. It observes outward appearances, estimates whether forces are in alignment or conflict, and uses strength of will and power-based methods to achieve purposes. Se understands territory and physical aggression. It is also the function of contact and apprehension of qualia.
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Forgive him @Maritsa. He simply wishes you would type him SEE like you type me!

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rogue View Post
    Forgive him @Maritsa. He simply wishes you would type him SEE like you type me!
    I see him as LSE

Please explain how you came to your conclusion?
    -

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

]First, how did you find me? lol jk

So as a perception function it needs tangible information to form the basis of what is perceived through research and knowledge and once the static qualities are apprehended then it thinks about it's action towards it

Being an external perceptual function Se is connected with reality and real and tangible things. It perceives the qualities of objects.

Extraverted sensing external statics of objects Se Socionics symbol Se.svg Se is responsible for the perception, control, defense, and acquisition of space, territory, and control. It observes outward appearances, estimates whether forces are in alignment or conflict, and uses strength of will and power-based methods to achieve purposes. Se understands territory and physical aggression. It is also the function of contact and apprehension of qualia.
    I don't think you get what I was saying but okay.

And next time can you shorten that shit into something real?

Where the hell do you see him using force or power, or even perceiving it?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I don't think you get what I was saying but okay.

And next time can you shorten that shit into something real?

Where the hell do you see him using force or power, or even perceiving it?
    He watched and took in all the interaction in the Your tying thread and in the chatbox he mentioned the perceived conflict between people and mentioned how he found it entertaining.

Not everyone can make things concise, simple and brief to the point as LSE
    -

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I see him as LSE

Please explain how you came to your conclusion?
    How i came to my conclusion about him wishing to be typed SEE by you?

He receives this typing from a majority of the people here. He resonates with SEE values. He types as ESFP in MBTI (I know that doesn't necessarily mean anything in Socionics but I am giving it a bit of weight).
    Additionally, he doesn't agree with the typing that you've given me. Before I posted the video, I believe @Bled typed me IEI. Whether that has changed after the video or not, I am unsure.

I think it is a bit funny that he has cared so much about what you type him. hehe
    Maybe I only exacerbate his frustrations by teasing him about being LSE all the time.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

How i came to my conclusion about him wishing to be typed SEE by you?

He receives this typing from a majority of the people here. He resonates with SEE values. He types as ESFP in MBTI (I know that doesn't necessarily mean anything in Socionics but I am giving it a bit of weight).
    Additionally, he doesn't agree with the typing that you've given me. Before I posted the video, I believe @Bled typed me IEI. Whether that has changed after the video or not, I am unsure.

I think it is a bit funny that he has cared so much about what you type him. hehe
    Maybe I only exacerbate his frustrations by teasing him about being LSE all the time.
    And you don't see how any of your observations are a product of perception? I say this because you keep saying "he cares so much about what you type him" What impact my typing is having on him and/or how your teasing is making a change in him isn't that related to kinetic energy
    -

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He watched and took in all the interaction in the Your tying thread and in the chatbox he mentioned the perceived conflict between people and mentioned how he found it entertaining.

Not everyone can make things concise, simple and brief to the point as LSE
    But did he use force or power? No.

By the way, I talk about how entertaining it is when people fight all the fucking time. AND I cause conflict myself, a.k.a. I use force and power.

Why is wanting a good but short explanation LSE? Maybe I'm SEE wanting something explained by Ni but made effiecent by Te?

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And you don't see how any of your observations are a product of perception? I say this because you keep saying "he cares so much about what you type him" What impact my typing is on him

Black (extroverted) sensing Se
    Perceives information about what might be called objects' "kinetic energy" — for example, information about how organized/mobilized a person is, his physical energy and power, and his ability to make use of his willpower or position and exercise his will in opposition to others'. This perception implies the ability to tell what reserves of "kinetic energy" people have and how useful they can be in getting things done. It defines the individual's ability or inability to exercise his willpower and energy in opposition to the will and energy of other people.
    When this element is in the leading position, the individual possesses exceptional personal force/will. He is a born organizer of anything. He has the ability to mobilize people to achieve a goal and is able to make use of and manage animate and inanimate objects. Is able to work with things (objects) and reproduce almost any objects based on available samples. This is a reflection of his ability to organize material. These people are known for their striving to materialize their will, energy, and power, and for their desire to impose their will on others.
    I agree he's a perceiver but he's an introverted pierceiver. Can rationals not notice any trends, by the way? And why does perceiving this specific trend make him Se when anyone can do that? That last paragraph is literally nothing like him.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

But did he use force or power? No.

By the way, I talk about how entertaining it is when people fight all the fucking time. AND I cause conflict myself, a.k.a. I use force and power.

Why is wanting a good but short explanation LSE? Maybe I'm SEE wanting something explained by Ni but made effiecent by Te?
    He can decide for or against it based on the matter of impact or how much he will gain from it, or what will be gained from it. Se isn't necessarily related to conflict but force, recognition of the influence of people.

I want to interrupt you @Eris I'm not physically feeling well enough to tackle these questions without good thought and organization of my ideas. You'll have to give me questions and let me think about it

Also LSE do demonstrate Se
    -

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And you don't see how any of your observations are a product of perception? I say this because you keep saying "he cares so much about what you type him" What impact my typing is having on him and/or how your teasing is making a change in him isn't that related to kinetic energy
    Are you thinking that the "What impact my typing is having on him and/or how your teasing is making a change in him" is Fi?

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He can decide for or against it based on the matter of impact or how much he will gain from it, or what will be gained from it.
    I hate to admit it -- partially because I think it is "bad" -- but I do think about what I can gain from things and people quite often.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He can decide for or against it based on the matter of impact or how much he will gain from it, or what will be gained from it. Se isn't necessarily related to conflict but force, recognition of the influence of people.
    I care a lot about influence too.

I hate to admit it -- partially because I think it is "bad" -- but I do think about what I can gain from things and people quite often.
    Me too, except I'm not ashamed.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Why would you hate to admit it. It's you. Because of morals? you feel it's wrong according to society?
    -

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why would you hate to admit it. It's you
    Because it's not his main function.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Maritsa I am pleasantly surprised. You've helped me see that SEE is a likely possibility for me. The things that you're saying seem to ring true for me. Thank you for your help

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I care a lot about influence too.

Me too, except I'm not ashamed.
    right so not being ashamed is lack of Fi...seeking morals of someone else
    -

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I want to interrupt you @Eris I'm not physically feeling well enough to tackle these questions without good thought and organization of my ideas. You'll have to give me questions and let me think about it

How can I be a type if I don't relate to it or the people of the type, don't like the people of the type, don't like their dual, and don't relate to the quadra?

For the last time I'm not fucking LSE.

I don't see him trying to influence or impact anything, only making observations, like an Ip.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

@Maritsa I am pleasantly surprised. You've helped me see that SEE is a likely possibility for me. The things that you're saying seem to ring true for me. Thank you for your help
    how so?
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

How can I be a type if I don't relate to it or the people of the type, don't like the people of the type, don't like their dual, and don't relate to the quadra?

For the last time I'm not fucking LSE.

I don't see him trying to influence or impact anything, only making observations, like an Ip.
    I'm sorry. I'll stop
    -

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

right so not being ashamed is lack of Fi...seeking morals of someone else
    So.... Let me get this straight..... I have low Fi..... Because I'm "not ashamed"..... Even though, Fi egos are often different and proud about it.... Whereas, someone like my LSE sister.... Who is lower Fi.... And high Si.... Cares about being normal a lot.... Even if she's assertive about her unique opinions....

And you type someone that is so obviously Fe ego as Fi ego because you too are Fe ego and don't understand what Fi really is.

And when I said I'm never ashamed I was exaggerating.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why would you hate to admit it. It's you. Because of morals? you feel it's wrong according to society?
    I don't want to be seen as heartless. I have a sensitive side too.

I worry that I mistreat people & might manipulate them into taking action that is beneficial for me.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

So.... Let me get this straight..... I have low Fi..... Because I'm "not ashamed"..... Even though, Fi egos are often different and proud about it.... Whereas, someone like my LSE sister.... Who is lower Fi.... And high Si.... Cares about being normal a lot.... Even if she's assertive about her unique opinions....

And you type someone that is so obviously Fe ego as Fi ego because you too are Fe ego and don't understand what Fi really is.

I want to stop now this is too fast for me
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I don't want to be seen as heartless. I have a sensitive side too.

I worry that I mistreat people & might manipulate them into taking action that is beneficial for me.
    YES and that is Se. I hope you read that
    -

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

You could be SEE. You look Gamma to me, but I'm not so familiar with SEE types that I can say you look like one. I will say that I know an ESI-Fi male very well, and you had flickers of his expressions at times, but most of the time you look more sensory than he does. (He channels Paul Newman, but with a beard.) Also, you said something about not being sure of facts, which are the province of ILI's.

If you are SEE, you are a very reserved SEE. The most reserved SEE I have ever encountered. (Out of a group of three.)

I couldn't hear the video very well when I watched it. I'll watch it again later, when I have more time. Plus, I'll read your answers to the questionnaire.

Incidentally, when I first saw your avatar, I thought "That guy is ILI, but super extroverted for the type." But after viewing the video, I think it may be the reverse: SEE, but super introverted for the type. Alternately, you might be ESI from your looks alone. I need to read your answers to get a better idea.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa
    you feel it's wrong according to society?
    Fe

I'm sorry. I'll stop
    lol

I want to stop now this is too fast for me

We're only getting started.

YES and that is Se. I hope you read that

Se doms aren't the only people that can manipulate.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa

But I value it and LSE don't.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Fi reminds people to treat others well because when some people get into a logical zone they block out their ability to see that they treat others too harshly, in this way someone like SEE who has Fi in their ego block such as @rogue and I remind harsher people to be kinder and also hold friendships and make peace with the nicer people who are being trampled by the tyrannic nature of the harsher user, as rogue has done here several times and as he can observe doing. In this way both him and I maintain relationships and also have an understanding for what is kind and nice.

But I value it and LSE don't.
    demonstration means that though it is subconscious to a good extent that understanding of force is still understood by LSE types as you will observe from my rasputin quote below (if you read it)

Fe

lol

We're only getting started.

Se doms aren't the only people that can manipulate.

It isn't nice for you to not try to understand that I'm just not physically equipped to answer all your questions so abruptly. I'm fighting a kidney infection. You need to have some care and concern. There comes to a point where it's no longer about jokes and fun but maturity, kindness, and understanding.
    -

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    You could be SEE. You look Gamma to me, but I'm not so familiar with SEE types that I can say you look like one. I will say that I know an ESI-Fi male very well, and you had flickers of his expressions at times, but most of the time you look more sensory than he does. (He channels Paul Newman, but with a beard.) Also, you said something about not being sure of facts, which are the province of ILI's.

If you are SEE, you are a very reserved SEE. The most reserved SEE I have ever encountered. (Out of a group of three.)

I couldn't hear the video very well when I watched it. I'll watch it again later, when I have more time. Plus, I'll read your answers to the questionnaire.

Incidentally, when I first saw your avatar, I thought "That guy is ILI, but super extroverted for the type." But after viewing the video, I think it may be the reverse: SEE, but super introverted for the type. Alternately, you might be ESI from your looks alone. I need to read your answers to get a better idea.
    Thank you for your response.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Thank you for your response.
    Beskova has a great description of SEE

Napoleon, Male Portrait, ESFp by Beskova

NAPOLEON men are almost never bony and thin. This is a sufficiently solid, conspicuous, attractive, self-controlled person with a resolute stare. He is active and energetic, and holds himself rather assuredly. Everyone, who has had the pleasure of conversing with NAPOLEON right away knows who is "the boss in the house". His entire appearance points out that he knows his worth. But if he is positively predisposed to you, he will endow you with his encouraging smile and make you laugh with circumstantially appropriate (but often frivolous) joke.

He prefers to wear soft sweaters and turtlenecks of dark colors, but in suits also looks very stately. Most often he has a short haircut, although there are a few SEE individuals of artistic natures who wear long hair.

NAPOLEON is very sociable, oriented at people, easily initiates contact, resourceful and witty.

In school, boys of this type often struggle. Although they they are often leaders by their nature and value their status among classmates, they, with difficulty, master the precise and natural sciences even at the basic level. They have trouble keeping interest in subjects that do no concern people! Honestly, what is there of any interest in them?!

How to survive for such a boy in school? How not to lose the respect of his classmates? It has to be said that, here, these boys are aided by their natural charm and confidence, and, if they know how to skillfully use both one and the other, then their grades are normally higher. All that is needed for this is that the classmates let them copy their homework on time, and that the teacher positively reacts to their smiles. Usually this works, and little NAPOLEON - again is a hero in the eyes of his classmates because without his company - there is no company. And also, who besides him knows how to appeal to girls like he does? To whom, in fact, he himself is completely not indifferent to, to such a degree that sometimes he is ready even to fight with a competitor for a lady of his heart.

Boys of this type equally enjoy physical education lessons and playing sports. Here they can be successful since they confidently control their body, which means that during training they easily learn the necessary skills. Additionally, they are sufficiently solid and stable to practice even the power-based types of sport.

NAPOLEON is charismatic and authoritative, so it is easy for him to get acquainted with any new person, and also to enter into any circle. His company means a lot for him. He understands what the feeling of comradeship is, knows how to be a good friend. He can, without a doubt, be called a team player, in which he typically does not hold the last place. With him, it is not only fun, but often he takes on himself the role of leader, organizing everyone else for new beginnings.

NAPOLEON is not one of those men whom you can “capture” by force. And in women, he values intelligence and practicality. A sense of humor with an evident portion of craftiness, cunning, and wit also make a good impression on him.

The skill to understand people well, the ability to notice everything that is going on around him, and a willful character - these are the traits that allow this man to keep the situation under control. He is confident in himself and focused, as a rule, positively, on trying to support in his group or among those entrusted to him by his job, a peaceful, benevolent spirit. For instance, attempt to get into an argument with someone in his presence - it will not be successful (the exception being, of course, when he himself took part in the intrigue).

If you married a NAPOLEON, then know that next to you lives an energetic, yet also calm person, who has exceptional diplomatic qualities. At home, he always tries to uphold smooth relations with everyone, treats the members of his family with respect, supports them, and softly directs them. This is a strong and optimistic man, on whom you can easily rely for support.

Depending on the peculiarities of his character and upbringing, NAPOLEON’s participation in household matters and chores can vary. Most likely, you will be engaged in setting up and remodeling of your new nest with greater enthusiasm than him. The fact is that NAPOLEON is not really interested in the everyday side of life. He tries to not acquire extra belongings, to not burden himself with an excessive amount of material acquisition.

Examples from real life: "Here is what the famous Russian actor, Vladimir Mashkov, tells about himself: “In our house, money appeared and disappeared in the same way, easily, joyfully. I have no job on the side, bank account, or country mansion. As a matter of fact, I have a pretty calm relationship with money. I have no accounts in well-established banks for a rainy day, and into my possession come only my royalties for a movie or show I starred in. I have no country home, and I do not want to own one".

But there is one thing, which it is better to not entrust him: let somebody else handle paying the bills for your house or apartment. An enemy of formality, he does not like these kinds of errands. Try to relieve him, as well, from reading the instruction to television sets, computers, washing machines, and other household appliances. This is usually not in his department.

With children NAPOLEON knows how to be friendly. He wants to be proud of his children, trying to raise them so they become smart, worthy, independent, self-sufficient people.

Men of this type have an active, business-oriented personality. His leadership skills sooner or later will allow him to rise up to a position that fits him, so that he can provide for his family. Although, instantly finding his niche in life, for NAPOLEON, can be not all that simple. Being endowed with a strong character and powerful motivation for prestige, he is not too well equipped to be a simple performer at a secondary role, in the depth of his soul believing this is degrading to him.

This is why he often settles on the kind of jobs, which allow him to work independently, often alone, or lead a small group in such an area, where the nature of work is completely clear to him. This can be, for example, his own small company. Nevertheless, if life turned out so that he has to work with a large number of people, then such a task he will handle as well, since he knows how to enlarge his sphere of influence through the use of his authority and the ability to make many different connections. But success waits for him, in places where it is necessary to work with people. But the formal side of any job - filling out documents, making orders, establishing contracts, distributing wages - this is his real Achilles’ heel.

NAPOLEONs successfully work as psychologists, journalists, sport trainers, commentators, television hosts. They excellently handle the representative functions, heading a small firm, especially, if some logical type works as a right-hand man with him, who is able to make reliable and accurate prognoses for business situations.
    -

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

rational maybe

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

ESI or SEI imo. Not extroverted.

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

You VI and come across as totally ethical (where the ILI thing was coming from?) I am not sure which one but definitely not ESE and not Delta in my subjective understanding.

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When I've seen Gammas talk in videos, their atmosphere is generally serious and focused on the topic at hand. That's what you strike me as. Based off your answers, reactions, and focus on the video, I will say ESI. Your reactions are subtle while maintaining seriousness throughout the video. Not to mention, you seem reserved communicating your answers. Another thing is you sat up straight throughout the whole video and corrected your posture in a couple of moments you were leaning or tilting your head, which demonstrates a rational type in terms of VI. There are my two cents. xD
    Side note: You seem like a real nice dude.

Yeah. I love Pokémon.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mallan View Post
    When I've seen Gammas talk in videos, their atmosphere is generally serious and focused on the topic at hand. That's what you strike me as. Based off your answers, reactions, and focus on the video, I will say ESI. Your reactions are subtle while maintaining seriousness throughout the video. Not to mention, you seem reserved communicating your answers. Another thing is you sat up straight throughout the whole video and corrected your posture in a couple of moments you were leaning or tilting your head, which demonstrates a rational type in terms of VI. There are my two cents. xD
    Side note: You seem like a real nice dude.
    I'm inclined to say ESI as well - he reminds me of a few ESI dudes I know.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

introvert, intuit
    IEI, lesser possible - LII

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast