View Poll Results: Alyssa Milano's type?

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • ILE (ENTp)

    0 0%
  • SEI (ISFp)

    0 0%
  • ESE (ESFj)

    0 0%
  • LII (INTj)

    0 0%
  • SLE (ESTp)

    0 0%
  • IEI (INFp)

    0 0%
  • EIE (ENFj)

    0 0%
  • LSI (ISTj)

    0 0%
  • SEE (ESFp)

    0 0%
  • ILI (INTp)

    0 0%
  • LIE (ENTj)

    0 0%
  • ESI (ISFj)

    0 0%
  • IEE (ENFp)

    0 0%
  • SLI (ISTp)

    0 0%
  • LSE (ESTj)

    0 0%
  • EII (INFj)

    0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 45

Thread: Alyssa Milano

  1. #1
    UDP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    East Coast West Coast Dirty South
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    14,826
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Alyssa Milano

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alyssa_Milano
    http://www.alyssa.com/

    Is this an Fj facial expression? That may be heavy on the VI and over analyzing.











    Last edited by silke; 07-11-2014 at 04:28 AM. Reason: updated links
    Pre-2013 post are written with incomplete understanding.

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    TIM
    ILI
    Posts
    2,916
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I like her! She's HOT!
    Eh.. ESFj? Wild guess.
    INTp
    sx/sp

  3. #3
    Don't forget the the thehotelambush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    TIM
    LII
    Posts
    6,620
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I think she could be ESFj. Unfortunately can't watch any videos right now, though.

  4. #4
    heath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    5,722
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    enfj
    asd

  5. #5
    Creepy-bg

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mea
    I like her! She's HOT!
    !

  6. #6
    eunice's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    TIM
    Ne-INFj
    Posts
    2,955
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    From her videos, IXFj.

  7. #7
    Logos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    5,406
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    It is always humorous in its own quirky way to see how different quadras type the same person.
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box

  8. #8
    eunice's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    TIM
    Ne-INFj
    Posts
    2,955
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    After reading her blog, INFj.

  9. #9
    Kristiina's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Estonia, Tartu
    Posts
    4,021
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    From VI only - ENFj or INFj. I have a hard time seeing any other options.
    EIE, ENFj, intuitive subtype.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

    Cool ILI hubbys are better than LSIs any time!

    Old blog: http://firsttimeinusa.blogspot.com/
    New blog: http://having-a-kid.blogspot.com/

  10. #10
    Don't forget the the thehotelambush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    TIM
    LII
    Posts
    6,620
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ENFj is good, especially based on the last video.

  11. #11

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    890
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by heath
    enfj
    Toss in another vote for ENFj (v.i. only (of course)).

  12. #12
    reyn_til_runa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    1,009
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Her blog sounds INFj.
    whenever the dog and i see each other we both stop where we are. we regard each other with a mixture of sadness and suspicion and then we feign indifference.

    Jerry, The Zoo Story by Edward Albee

  13. #13
    Haikus
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    MI
    TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Posts
    10,060
    Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    I would say INFj too, based on intertype relationships. She had that big conflict with Shannen Doherety who I think is ESTp.

  14. #14
    dbmmama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    2,831
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    bump.

    alyssa VIs and her writing is the same as one of my best friends (red baron, this is the one i mentioned to you.) is she INFj or ENFj. i would have to go with INFj... i would like to know the difference.

  15. #15
    I had words here once, but I didn't feed them Khola's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    TIM
    ESE
    Posts
    3,535
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I have no idea, but she's one of my fave girl crushes.
    Hello, my name is Bee. Pleased to meet you .



  16. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mea View Post
    I like her! She's HOT!
    Eh.. ESFj? Wild guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bionicgoat View Post
    !
    Yeah indeed. And that coming from an INTp, wtf just happened
    ...the human race will disappear. Other races will appear and disappear in turn. The sky will become icy and void, pierced by the feeble light of half-dead stars. Which will also disappear. Everything will disappear. And what human beings do is just as free of sense as the free motion of elementary particles. Good, evil, morality, feelings? Pure 'Victorian fictions'.

    INTp

  17. #17
    dbmmama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    2,831
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post
    Yeah indeed. And that coming from an INTp, wtf just happened
    she may not be ESFj if you find her that hot. so many here are saying ENFj or INFj. and i believe INFj, which would be giving you some Fi....

  18. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dbmmama View Post
    she may not be ESFj if you find her that hot. so many here are saying ENFj or INFj. and i believe INFj, which would be giving you some Fi....
    I was just quoting Mea. I don't admit to other people if I think someone is hot

    Anyway I find Alyssa Milano bit annoying without any real reason for it. I'd guess I'd type her as ENFj, but not because of that reason.
    ...the human race will disappear. Other races will appear and disappear in turn. The sky will become icy and void, pierced by the feeble light of half-dead stars. Which will also disappear. Everything will disappear. And what human beings do is just as free of sense as the free motion of elementary particles. Good, evil, morality, feelings? Pure 'Victorian fictions'.

    INTp

  19. #19
    Don't forget the the thehotelambush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    TIM
    LII
    Posts
    6,620
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hm, I'm thinking she might actually be ESI. She is too controlled to be EII and is not very expressive at all.


  20. #20
    dbmmama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    2,831
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    Hm, I'm thinking she might actually be ESI. She is too controlled to be EII and is not very expressive at all.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JQDD...eature=related
    this is SO my girlfriend! i just went to her house today. they even laugh the same.

    well, that's as expressive as i am irl, well, a bit more and more impulsive as well. sis says i look like her too and she's athletic in the same way i am.

  21. #21
    Haikus
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    MI
    TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Posts
    10,060
    Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Seems IEE actually. Into a lot of Delta, obviously Humanitarian shit.

  22. #22

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    854
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    .. that girl is not infj...
    EII 4w5

    so/sx (?)

  23. #23
    dbmmama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    2,831
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Christy B View Post
    .. that girl is not infj...
    whatcha think then, Christy B?

  24. #24

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    854
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dbmmama View Post
    whatcha think then, Christy B?
    I think I agree with hotel.. I think she could be ESI

    Edit: she looks a lot like my ESI grandmother ( a younger version of her of course), and also kinda like this French girl ESI that I know, so maybe that is skewing my perception, but I really do not think infj, and I DO think she values Fi...
    EII 4w5

    so/sx (?)

  25. #25
    Ritella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    at your feet
    Posts
    2,092
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    from what I remember of her, I think Delta NF is almost impossible. And Delta is very unlikely. I would say that she either has strong Se (so, Alpha/Beta/Gamma Sensory) or is EIE. Okay, so that narrows it down to 7 types...
    EII; E6(w5)

    i am flakey

  26. #26

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    854
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    from what I remember of her, I think Delta NF is almost impossible. And Delta is very unlikely. I would say that she either has strong Se (so, Alpha or Beta Sensory) or is EIE.
    oh, did you mean gamma or beta sensory?
    EII 4w5

    so/sx (?)

  27. #27
    Ritella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    at your feet
    Posts
    2,092
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Christy B View Post
    oh, did you mean gamma or beta sensory?
    I edited.
    EII; E6(w5)

    i am flakey

  28. #28

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    854
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Oh I see!
    EII 4w5

    so/sx (?)

  29. #29
    JohnDo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    TIM
    LII-IEI
    Posts
    638
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Same type as Shakira: C-ESE. (I should know because I'm H-LII and C-ESE is my favourite of 64 types)


  30. #30
    Bow to the Ninchucks Microknight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    90
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDo View Post
    Same type as Shakira: C-ESE. (I should know because I'm H-LII and C-ESE is my favourite of 64 types)

    Ehh, what?

    Your argument:
    I am H LII
    C ESE is my favorite type
    I like Alyssa milano
    Therefore Alyssa Milano is a C ESE

    Let's break it down

    I am A
    A likes B
    I Like C
    Therefore C is B
    where A equals you, B equals C ESE, C equals Alyssa Milano

    The specific fallacy involved: Affirming the Consequent

    This is basically what you're saying, and this sort of reasoning is fallacious, if you really want to convince other people that Alyssa Milano is a C ESE you're going to need better reasoning than that.

  31. #31
    JohnDo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    TIM
    LII-IEI
    Posts
    638
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Microknight View Post
    Ehh, what?

    Your argument:
    I am H LII
    C ESE is my favorite type
    I like Alyssa milano
    Therefore Alyssa Milano is a C ESE
    No, that's not what I mean.
    My argument:
    I am H-LII
    An H-LII should be the best type to identify C-ESEs
    I type Shakira C-ESE
    Milano is obviously the same type
    Milano is C-ESE, too

    Quote Originally Posted by Microknight View Post
    Let's break it down

    I am A
    A likes B
    I Like C
    Therefore C is B
    where A equals you, B equals C ESE, C equals Alyssa Milano
    No, you don't get it.

    I am Type A
    Type A can identify Type B
    Type A types Person X Type B
    Type A says that Person Y is obviously the same type as Person X
    Person Y is Type B, too

  32. #32
    Contrarian Traditionalist Krig the Viking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Canada's Prairie Farmland
    TIM
    C-LII
    Posts
    2,647
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDo View Post
    I am Type A
    Type A can identify Type B
    Type A types Person X Type B
    Type A says that Person Y is obviously the same type as Person X
    Person Y is Type B, too
    Line 2 of that argument should read "Some members of Type A can identify Type B". Not all H-LIIs can identify C-ESEs: for example, those who are not familiar with socionics, or those who drastically misunderstand it.
    Quaero Veritas.

  33. #33
    Bow to the Ninchucks Microknight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    90
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    So let's take a look at your argument as you meant it

    I am Type A
    Type A can identify Type B (not a reasonable premise, as Krig pointed out)
    Type A types Person X Type B (Type A does not type person X as B, YOU type X as B)
    Type A says that Person Y is obviously the same type as Person X (again)
    Person Y is Type B, too

    So your argument, explicitly stated and corrected:

    Some members of Type A can identify Type B
    John is Type A
    John says X is B.
    John says Y is X.
    Therefore, Y is B. (your argument in one sentence: Y is B because John says so and John is an authority)

    Hmm, what is wrong with this?

    I have no problems with you saying that you are of the opinion that Alyssa Milano is a C ESE, because that is an opinion, and everyone has an opinion. To assert that you are right with faulty reasoning is illogical, and requires correction.

  34. #34
    JohnDo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    TIM
    LII-IEI
    Posts
    638
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Microknight View Post
    I have no problems with you saying that you are of the opinion that Alyssa Milano is a C ESE, because that is an opinion, and everyone has an opinion. To assert that you are right with faulty reasoning is illogical, and requires correction.
    Alright, it's my opinion and I'm not an authority. Nevertheless, if an H-LII says that someone is C-ESE then this typing is certainly more reliable than usual. Or a D-LSE who types someone as N-EII. Or a C-ESI who types someone as H-LIE...

  35. #35
    Bow to the Ninchucks Microknight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    90
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Cool. I also think she's C ESE.

  36. #36
    The Iniquitous inumbra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    TIM
    954
    Posts
    5,989
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I think she's Beta NF.

  37. #37
    Contrarian Traditionalist Krig the Viking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Canada's Prairie Farmland
    TIM
    C-LII
    Posts
    2,647
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    Hm, I'm thinking she might actually be ESI. She is too controlled to be EII and is not very expressive at all.
    I didn't see this post earlier. I could see ESI. Her love of baseball could be her inner LIE Super-Id coming out (I find LIEs often enjoy the stats and strategy of baseball).
    Quaero Veritas.

  38. #38

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,085
    Mentioned
    385 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    ESFP

  39. #39
    Don't forget the the thehotelambush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    TIM
    LII
    Posts
    6,620
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default



    This interview makes me think EII or maybe IEE. The interviewer seems like an LSE. It's interesting to see them interact.

  40. #40
    Haikus
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    MI
    TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Posts
    10,060
    Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    I like her a lot. If I was on Charmed I'd be a Phoebe and I'd have her powers as well as all of her struggles. Yeah she's ditzy and stupid and selfish and shallow and fake nice but so am I. =( and she can see in the future that would be the power I would have. But I'm also like Paige in ways.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •